Vapid Studies 101: How to be the Bestest You Ever!

Got an idea for an RP? Go ahead and post it here and discuss it with others before deciding to proceed. Your open forum for feedback and opinions about your ideas.

Vapid Studies 101: How to be the Bestest You Ever!

Postby Chris_B » Tue May 14, 2019 3:43 am

Okay, I think I'm far enough into planning this to start gauging interest. Who here would like to get involved in becoming a better you?

Some background for those who didn't see this in discord:
There was a bimbo stat generator posted in the discord server (https://en.shindanmaker.com/895620), which just about everyone failed at in some way or another. So, as the resident bimbo expert, I'm putting on a class for everyone to join to become the bestest you ever~! This course will have a series of classes, each focused on different aspects of being a bimbo such as boobs, butt, hair, lips, fashion and aesthetic (might roll sexiness and cuteness into this one class), and the most important class of all: Airheadedness (the one stat that only Lessien got a great roll on).

The day and class period structure is this so far: Start with roll call; then lecture on the day's subject with possible questions for the class to answer and minor changes for everyone; practical exercises follow (where the bulk of that class's relevant transformation is done) with a quick wrap-up quiz (delivered orally because reading's kinda tough for the professor). After class, there will be "time" to allow for one or two posts from each person, and if they want to interact with other players, they could do what Click and I did in Misadventures: move to a private RP thread and summarize it at the beginning of the day. This is only so that we can keep on track and everyone can graduate as their ideal bimbo selves!

There will also be TFs beyond just straight bimbofication, such as one student being told they have big, milky udders finding themselves slowly turning into a cow-girl or another being told she looks foxy, and poof! Big floofy foxy-tail and fuzzy fox ears. If you have anything

Also, no, you don't need to have actually taken the bimbo stat generator test to play. And while powerful OCs with the ability to make the elder gods quiver in fear will be allowed, know that their powers (and curses) will be suppressed thanks to a joint breakthrough by Vapid Solutions' and Viris Corp's best scientists! Did I forget to mention that Vapid Solutions was funding this entire thing? Well, now you know. It's how the teacher is able to manipulate the room and those within.

Is there anything I missed, or something you'd like to see? Are you even willing to see this come to fruition? Let me know below!
deviantART: http://kalanosis.deviantart.com/
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Re: Vapid Studies 101: How to be the Bestest You Ever!

Postby BioYuGi » Wed May 22, 2019 8:19 am

I totally missed this. But, I'm all about this for sure.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Wed May 22, 2019 3:16 pm

No clear ideas for additions or anything beyond what's planned yet, but definitely interested myself. Sorry it took so long to say so.
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Silver » Wed May 22, 2019 5:12 pm

I'll have to set in mind what I'm going for, but I'd be up for it.
I fear today will be filled with Lunacy.
So exactly like every other day.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Thu May 23, 2019 5:12 pm

Well, that's three students. I suppose it's a start.
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Ulchaban » Sat May 25, 2019 5:10 pm

I think I could join in. This could be fun.
Ulchaban
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Mon May 27, 2019 4:40 pm

I'll get a sign-up thread up before the end of the week.
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Return to RP Ideas