Artificial Girl 3 Thread

Got hobbies? No? Wow, you're a sad person. Anyway, discussion for anything not related to RPs, such as personal interests and the like, feel free to just post in here. Mingle, have fun, make friends.

Re: Artificial Girl 3 Thread

Postby Lunakitty » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Alright, and Marty, Demon overlor- er... Lady, is finished. Did my best to keep her true to sexy/classy/upper-class-demon as I could. I tried my best to get the Eyes to be black with Yellow, but every time I did it ended up all black and no yellow, so this it the best I could manage with my limited skills.

"Yeah, I'm a total Witch."
"Haha, you can swear around us."
"I know what I said." *turns you into a newt*
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
__________________________________________________Can you believe in this?
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Lunakitty » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Ok, and Crystal is done! Sorry it took so long, busy day. I've gone back and forth between two different tops for Crystal, one being a mini-bikini top that, given her size, could be a real bikini lol, and a tube-top that goes with the bottom better. I also added a couple pics of Crystal in-game to show her height, and Yuri's in there too to again, show heights. (NOTE: I can't control the girls in this game, Yuri and Crystal just happened to start talking to each other and I took a pic ^_^)

O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Marty » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:35 am

Yaaaaaay.

GOLEM SMASH
Marty
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:43 am

Clickme wrote:Done. Or at least done the first draft or sorts. Without much to go on, I kinda just went for a more traditional look. Pale robes to reflect the nature of Kapol as a fox spirit. Darkened skin in contrast to unnaturally light hair and fur. The light hair referencing the white fur of O-Kitsune. ...now I feel like creatign Aria, who will likely have a very similar outfit ^_^
Lemma know what you think. ^_^

I like it. The only that I could say is that the hair would be a light golden-type color like her fur, and the ear fur color (which I doubt you can do anything about but I figured it was worth mentioning). Can you make the eyes blue with the slit pupils, or do they have to be gold? Either way is fine though.

Other then those small things, I'd say it's pretty damn close and it looks good. ^_^ Just make sure not to have too much fun with her. : p
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Feedback is always good. Plus, it's your character, so it should look right to you. ^_^ Alright, how's this?

O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Marty » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:39 pm

I find it amusing that in the last frame with Crystal, Yuri is staring at Crystal's crotch.

Crystal: Hello? I'm up here! Jeez...rude-much?
Marty
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:57 pm

I like it. Looks just about perfect to me. Thanks again. ^_^ Would you mind if I posted it in the kitsune thread?
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Of course not ^_^ Go ahead and post it anywhere you like. Aria's already in the Kitsune Thread. I finished her after I did Marty and Crystal ^_^
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Rollsumi » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:29 am

Wow click, you never cease to amaze me.
Rollsumi
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:13 am

Yes, it's bee awhile, but there's reason to rejoice! I have a new girl to introduce you all to ^_^

Her name is Razielle, and she's bit lost. Descendant of noble demons she's a proud, but practical woman. Her blood is not pure though. Like Yuri she's a bit of a mix-mash, which makes it awfully hard for her to get a good idea of jsut who she really is, which is something she's still yet to really figure out. However, as much as her lack of true identity's annoyance, she never shows it, keepign up appearances as a noble woman who has it all together. In fact it's rare that she even so much as loses composure, keeping an aloof air abotu her, even as she casually comments on the entertainment she many get from draining those who annoy her of their bodily fluids. She can be as cruel as she is composed. She would carve you into a livign steak cheerfully if the mood strikes her... So give her a warm welcome and make sure to stay on her good side ^_^

Oh, and in case you were wondering, this would be her "Such a lovely scream you have" face. What you CAN'T see is her unfortunate victim jsut out of frame sitting in her lap. He's not bleeding ...externally, and he's not dead, though he wishes he was.
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Lessien » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:51 pm

Wow you're really good at using this thing Clickme. Does it take you very long to create characters? Do you spend ages tweaking the little details? It's just I imagine something like the facial specifics would be a nightmare to get just how you want it.

Oh and of course nice work on this new character, Razielle, scary but pretty. As are most of your characters it seems...
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
Lessien
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Well it CAN take a while, but this one was easier facially since I copied teh face of another character (for reason that cannot be discussed in regards to spoilers heheh) but I DID fuss over the colors of hair eyes and skin tone for a good long while

When I make someone I ususaly prepare fro a good 2-3 hour sit. And making clothing is a separate issue entirely, as each outfit can take between 30-mins and 2hours depending on how sidetracked I get on a piece of clothing and how many ideas it gives me. But I love it ^_^ I downloaded this program for the sole purpose of creating custom charcters ^_^ And yes I have used hte Hentai Play Mode, but 99% of my time is focused on MAker Mode in making girls and clothes ^_^
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Qwerts » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:26 am

Wow, must be quite an easy 3D program if it only take you 2-3 hours to make an original character... I mean, it take me around 6 hours to convert a blocky C1 car into a C2 car with interior and all...
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Well I wouldn't be able to make a car with AG3 lol. It's a very specialized program that allows for the tweaking and creation of people (Female only) and clothing for them. In fact, just to be able to change their height (something you don't get to do in the game) I have to use an extra program to hack the save files of the girls. And to make MArty's character, I had to hack the save files for the skin tone of that girl and modify the colors. But it's fun, and always worth it ot make a new and unique character ^_^ I guess it's a good thing that virtually all of my characters are female ^_^

And have a mentioned before that I am willing to make peoples' characters for them? It's not gonna be an exact thing, but I can try. OF course it might take awhile, as it depends on my schedule, but I have a lotta fun making things, and it seems my imagined image of characters gets pretty darn close sometimes (like KApol earlier in this thread), and feedback is always welcome. Afterall, you should be able to see your character the way you see it in your head (to hte extent that I can with this program) ^_^
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Lessien » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Well if you're offering Clickme and ever have the spare time I'd love to see what Natasha looks like. But only if you want to and have the spare time. I'm trying to get a hold of the AG3 creator myself via that link on the first page but my internet is... less than sufficient for downloading anything more than a few megabytes large. I expect the download will finish some time around christmas.
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Lessien
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Yeah, and torrents have a way of pulling time from you >.<

But in the meantime I'd be happy to give it a crack. Give me all hte info you can on styles nad things like hair color and eye color. I'll have to peace a bit together from what I know of her from the RP, btu that's basically what I did with Kapol too and I came pretty close ^_^ I can't promise it'll be that good, but the beauty of this is that I can always go and keep tweekign it to make it right ^_^
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Lessien » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Rightio. I'll send you a pm then with the details. Thanks for this, a lot.
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Lessien
Approved Role Player

Postby rodihunter » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:39 pm

I'd be curious as well to see what you think Yuri's....'adopted' feral little sister looks like with this as well, but I'll wait my turn.
rodihunter
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Okay, I did my best, but for some reason I can't shake hte feeling that she should be wearing some glasses lol. I can't do jackets and coats in this game, so I pulled the rest of hte outfit together as best I could. If you want anything changed, go ahead and let me know ^_^

O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Lessien » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:33 am

Wow Clickme this is awesome, I love it. It's a shame about the labcoat but I'm more than satisfied with this. Thank you again.

If there would be one thing I could change it would be the top. If Natasha isn't wearing her coat she'd probably be at home not working and just wearing a black sports top. You know the sleeveless kind that expose the midriff? I've already asked so much but if you ever have time to create that version I'd be greatly in your debt.

Regardless than you once again. Do you mind if i use it as my avatar for here?
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Lessien
Approved Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion