Artificial Girl 3 Thread

Got hobbies? No? Wow, you're a sad person. Anyway, discussion for anything not related to RPs, such as personal interests and the like, feel free to just post in here. Mingle, have fun, make friends.

Artificial Girl 3 Thread

Postby Lunakitty » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:15 pm

I figured I should start a new thread so as not to derail the Video Game thread ^_^

I have been sucked into the addictive world of Artificial Girl 3. Oh god... the clothes! I've spent HOURS jsut making different outfits! ^_^ I am sooooo hooked... Hell I haven't even really played hte main game!

For those that don't know: AG3 is a H-game that is really two separate games. In the "Play-Mode", you can load girls that you made into hte "world" (you cam make several worlds and add new girls at any time) and you play as a nameless, faceless guy. You can interact with the girls in ways like hugging and such and eventually sex. However, in oder to load any girls into the world you need to make them, and that really counts as a game in and of it's self...

In hte "make-mode" you can create a girl, create clothing, and select up to 8 different outfits for a girl to wear at different times.

Create Girl: You can tweak things like INSAELY detailed like the height and width of eyes and even the irises, you can make each eye a different color if you wanted too (like if you made Zin from Vamp RP or say Yuna from X-2 Though the point is to create your own ^_^). THe Breasts have insane amounts of detail in tweaking too, like breast size, nipple size, areola size, position of breast, shape of breasts, and nipple color. Hair comes in 3 parts, Front Side and Back. There are 30 or so Front (bangs) to choose from, and about as many Backs, and Sides. All can be different colors or the same. And the colors themselves are not standard pick outta 8 or something. You can pick default colors sure, but you get the Red Green Blue sliding bars that go from 0 to 255, creating almost any color imaginable for eyes, hair, lipstick, eyeshadow etc. You can also define personality types (most voice) and even give her traits (up to 3 at a time without modding) like Shy, Devoted, Clumsy, Childhood friend, etc.

Create Clothes:
There are really too many choices to state specific, but suffice to say that it's jsut as detailed if not more so that Girl Creation. You can change Undergarments: top /bottom
Overgarments: Top/Sleeves/Bottom (yes you can mix and match sleeves)
Hand/Feet: Wrists/Socks/Shoes
Head: Hats/Hair accessories/Ears
Accessories: Neck/Back/Lower back (includes things like Cat/Demon tails ^_^)
adn there was something else, but I'm far too tired to remember lol ^_^

I have lost myself to the clothing mostly, but I also made Rena Ryuuguu from Higurashi ^_^ Pics attached ^_^
((Links/Attachments in my next post))
Rena Ryuuguu(3).jpg
(201.48 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Rena Ryuuguu(2).jpg
(163.87 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Rena Ryuuguu.jpg
(185.15 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Last edited by Lunakitty on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Yeah, I'm a total Witch."
"Haha, you can swear around us."
"I know what I said." *turns you into a newt*
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
__________________________________________________Can you believe in this?
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Re: Artificial Girl 3 Thread

Postby Silver » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Any suggestions on where I might aquire this?
I fear today will be filled with Lunacy.
So exactly like every other day.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Well It's Japanese only, but I got a hold of an English patched version with a few light mods. I did a little digging for more, and found a mod that lets you change the size of hte girls. I could have fun with that one combined with Vamp Yuri ^_^ Kitten-pire! lol

After talking to the Mods, I will be attaching the links to the AG3 Torrent. It comes with English and Uncensored patches already modded in and an English Setup File, AND Illusion Wizzard: a tool for modding and patching save character/clothing data (make sure to have a backup of the original characters if you plan on modding them, jsut to be safe). I also have a link to an updated version of the Illusion Wizzard that includes the Size Altering add-on.

I will be happy to answer questions abotu hte initial setup and running of the files, and anything I can as I learn ^_^ I'm good at finding answers if I don't already know them ^_^

AG3 is too big to attach, so here's a link (Illusion Wizzard update attached below): http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/475696 ... PB.torrent
I'll help by seeding when I can, but there were plenty of people when I downloaded it. I'm not sure how long it took though, as I let most torrents run when I sleep cuz I hate waiting lol ^_^

On another note, I finally fished Yuri in 3 flavors: Human, Vampire, and Neko-from! ^_^

Attachments
Illusion_Wizzard_v041.zip
(149.12 KiB) Downloaded 517 times
Last edited by Lunakitty on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby shadow21viper » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Very nice Click. ^_^ Though something seems off with Vamp-Yuri. *thinks*... Ah, I thinks it's the hair. It's not body length like it is in the RP but it is a great visual of the petite Japanese chimera girl. ^_^
shadow21viper
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Yeah, it's the longest Hair (Back) that I could get. If I find a good long hair mod then I'm gonna try and work with it. BUt yeah, that's why I tried to hide most of her hair with the angles I screen capped ^_^
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Lunakitty » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:09 am

Just letting you know, I've attached/linked the files in my second post (the one with the Yuri pics) for those that wish to create!
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Qwerts » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:07 am

That's quite nice. Is it tough to use though? The only 3D making exp I have is converting cars from Carmageddon 1 to Carmageddon 2...
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:18 am

Damn, that's impressive work there, Click. :D
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Lunakitty » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Well It's not really about making much more than it is mixing and matching. The shear number of options though is a little overwhelming. And if you can find clothing/textures that people have modded and uploaded (someone made the outfit of Aerith Gainsborough), then you can always alter colors to sometimes bits and flaps like the long gloves on Vamp Yuri. Those gloves had a default red/white design, but I switched some of the sub-textures (many things have a sub-texture that you can fiddle with) and made used a Flap option (some clothing pieces have options like Tucked or Untucked, and Flap or no Flap, or Fringes, etc. I'm learning more and more as I play with everything! ^_^

I always make an extra file of an outfit so I can fiddle with things without losing what I started with. For example, I have two versions of Yuri's outfit that I was playing with so I always had something to fall back on, because it can be very easy to delete an outfit or character on the Main Screen. I actually deleted Yuri once, but thankfully I had taken a screen cap and had only JSUT finished making her, so I remembered some of the settings and used the screencap to create an identical character. So yeah, use caution and never hit the delete option o hte main screen.

Oh and one of the best things is that you can always load up a saved outfit/character to touch up and change ^_^ Also, I have links now to exactly what the Personality types (V-type C-type, etc) voices are. There are subtitles in hte main game, but in the Make-Mode there are none so you only have voice to go by. Also you have Traits (like timid, clumsy, quite, jealous, etc) to add to how she interacts in the main game. There's even a Trait that lets the dirl "abosrb energy" from sexual activity, IE: Succubus like Lily or Jeanie ^_^

Here's a link to explanations of the Personality Types: http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Artifi ... sonalities
Here's a link to the Traits: http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Artifi ... l_3_traits

Oh, and since I love this game so much, I'm willing to make some screencaps of other peoples characters from the RP's if you want ^_^ Just lemme know and I'll work on it ^_^
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Marty » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:32 am

Needs more demongirls, like Marty.

Orrrrr Crystal or something, though I DOUBT that such a program could even begin to COMPREHEND the majesty that is my lovely golem thing.
Marty
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:18 pm

We'll see. hehehe ^_^

Go ahead and give a full description and I'll see what I can do ^_^
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Marty » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Of who? Crystal or Marty?
Marty
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Either or both ^_^ Give a physical description and a couple outfit options (I can only do so much lol) ^_^ I can even adjust height with the Illusion Wizzard, so I can make Crystal as tall as she should be ^_^
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Kapol » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Do Gloria Kapol! Or don't, I don't mind either way.
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Unfortunately I don't have access t a fluffy fox tail. >.< I have Cat tails (a bit short), Demon Tails and Rabbit Tails. I know, I'll try to find a Tail mod though (I'm sure there's one out there ^_^)
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Lunakitty » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Good news everyone! I've finally figured out how to properly apply new mods and the first thing I used to test this was the addition of a Fox Tail ^_^ So Kapol, I can now try to may Gloria, though she'd only have one tail. (unless I can somehow figure out a way to add more of the same item, which I doubt.)
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Kapol » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Well, one tail's better the none, and none is better then negitive one. Thanks. ^_^
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:56 am

Done. Or at least done the first draft or sorts. Without much to go on, I kinda just went for a more traditional look. Pale robes to reflect the nature of Kapol as a fox spirit. Darkened skin in contrast to unnaturally light hair and fur. The light hair referencing the white fur of O-Kitsune. ...now I feel like creatign Aria, who will likely have a very similar outfit ^_^
Lemma know what you think. ^_^

O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Marty » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:10 am

Well, Crystal is essentially human in appearance, apart from light azure hair and eyes. Very mature/feminine facial-wise, despite the way she acts. Very fit and tall. Her hair is very long, and kept out of any particular style. The only clothing she ever really wears is that jewelled bikini thing Rain gave her.

Marty on the other hand....Well, she basically looks like most of the avatars I use on the Process, except she's usually decked out in royal apparel instead of armor. A ref is below.
Attachments
More Astaroth.jpg
(166.21 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Marty
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:18 am

Alright, but seeing as it's now 3am, I think I might get started on Marty and Crystal tomorrow. Sorry, I know you asked first, but once I figured out the mods and the tail I just kinda went with it.

The good thing is that I already have horns to work with ^_^
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Next

Return to Off-Topic Discussion