Seems like somebody stole my account

Got hobbies? No? Wow, you're a sad person. Anyway, discussion for anything not related to RPs, such as personal interests and the like, feel free to just post in here. Mingle, have fun, make friends.

Seems like somebody stole my account

Postby qwertsII » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:33 am

Hello, Qwerts here.

So, I have never, since registering changed my password. HOWEVER, since yesterday, I CAN'T connect using that password anymore, which let me think that someone might have figured it out and changed it.

Now, I dunno if it's possible to get my account back (If it's possible, I would love to get it back), however, I thought, for security reasons that I talked about this.

Laterz

~ Qwerts
qwertsII
Role Player-in-training

Re: Seems like somebody stole my account

Postby qwertsII » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:36 pm

IN case there's no reply to this, 'cuz well, you guys might not be sure it's me:

1- I send a PM to Lessien about Misadventures a few weeks ago stating that I was trying to figure things out for Nomi
2- IF that's not enough, Keith has (unless he deleted it) my email that he asked about on PM (also in that same PM he asked Pana and some others who were playing Mytickal) from the time he wanted to give us updates on his health.

3- Whatever happened, at least, I warned you.
qwertsII
Role Player-in-training

Postby Lady Exie » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:48 am

It's been taken care of. The new password to your old account has been PM'd to you. Due to a lack of communication, Click and I both sent you passwords. The one I sent you is the correct one. I recommend changing it once you log into your old account.
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby qwertsII » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:19 am

Thank you. ^^
qwertsII
Role Player-in-training

Return to Off-Topic Discussion