RP Testing

Into Role-Playing? Well so are we. However, if you want to RP with us, we need to know you know how. So feel free to stop by and request a test. One of the admins will be by shortly to assist you.

RP Testing

Postby Times » Mon May 16, 2016 11:11 am

I'd like to be tested please. I hope you can forgive me if I'm a little awkward at first. I'm used to RPing in a live format over skype, but I have a lot of experience!
I can do both SFW and NSFW RPs, but I'm not always in the mood for NSFW ones. Even so, if TG is involved, I might get a little R-rated. Not X-rated mind you, but definitely saucy.
My favorite kinds of change are Transgender (Female or Hermaphrodite), animal, anthro, Pokemon, and Digimon. Mixtures of TG and those things are pretty great.
I really like being the one transformed most of all, and while mental changes aren't disliked, I much prefer having my character be fully conscious of the changes as they happen.
I don't mind describing the changes myself, but I do kinda get a rush out of having them "forced" upon my character.

That's about it. I try to be very compromising when I RP, so if you have any preferences or requests, I'll be happy yo oblige if I can.
Times
Approved Role Player

Re: RP Testing

Postby Geno XIII » Mon May 16, 2016 4:57 pm

Lemme know how this sounds?

You are a Digimon Tamer/DigiDestined/Chosen Child - either an aged up (if age is an issue with you, or you can make age progression part of the story) pre-existing character from any of the many series or as an alternative, an OC existing in that universe - that receives an email while staying in your home in the human world that turns out to be an egg of a new Digimon that zaps you through the monitor and turns you into a female (if starting male) half human half Digimon version of your partner with very large exaggerated curves and extremely horny as if in some form of DigiHeat.

Your task is to write the situation while describing the process(es), a little bit of the buildup and your reaction to them in a couple paragraphs as a short-story. There's no time limit, so feel free to be creative; but if this situation isn't to your liking, please say so, so that I can make another one.
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Times » Wed May 18, 2016 4:06 pm

Jason sat at his computer, flicking through his tumblr feed with a groan. It was the first week of June,and Jason was bored. He'd not had the foresight to sign up for summer classes, thinking he'd have lots of free time to spend with his friends, but they'd all gone off on summer vacation, leaving him alone, and now here he sits, looking at a video of a corgi falling over.
"Guuuuu- uuh?" he says, halfway through another groan when his email checker makes it's characteristic "pr-ring!" noise. Happy at something releasing the monotony, he opens up his checkeer and sees who it's from.

{D1gIt4m4@fileisland.mon}
{ -URGENT- }

The address is unfamiliar to him, but the domain sends a light off in his head. He hasn't seen it in years, not since...
He reaches into his pocket, checking it's still there. He pulls out a triangular device with a dusty-rose colored faceplate on white metal, with a matching pink strap. He keeps it with him always, more as a memory than anything else these days. He rubs over the scuffed LCD display wit his thumb, thinking back to how long it's been. Seven years at least. His heart begins to beat quickly in excitement at the thought of seeing his partner again. Good little Lopmon, he never stopped missing her. Gripping the digivice in hand he turns back to his screen and clicks the email. It loads up in a new tab and he's greeted by... A GIF? A little bouncing image of a pixelated egg sits on his screen, with no words to accompany it. Experimentally, he clicks on it, and it cracks! He clicks on it again, and another crack appears. He begins mashing his mouse furiously until suddenly the egg shatters in a burst of light that leaps out of his screen.
"WH-AAAH?!" he yells as he's suddenly assaulted by a tugging sensation! In a second, the light is gone, and his desk chair is left spinning in place...

Jason blinks and opens his eyes. He's facing up at the sky. The uh... purple sky. Bits of broken stone float through the air, some covered in grass or even sprouting trees. He groans and tries to move, but feels sluggish and heavy. What happened? He'd been in his bedroom, and he got an email with an egg on it and... What next? He can't remember right. A space full of blue lines, and he seems to remember feeling very alarmed about something. Maybe it was a dream. He sits up and looks around. He seems to be under a low rocky outcropping, and out past it he can see many more like it. The landscape is full of sweeping cliffs and shallow ravines, accented by the occasional grassy field. Is this...? It couldn't be. Could it?
He tries to stand up, and immediately finds himself with more pressing matters as his center of balance is way off. He falls back down on his rump and feels himself jiggle, and something, or things, heavy hit him in the chest. Jason groans and looks down, then screams aloud.

[Visual aid: http://67.media.tumblr.com/7c06214c9d17 ... 4_1280.png ]

"WH-WHAT?!" he yells, looking at himself. Instead of his normal slight body, he sees large, curving hips and astoundingly thick thighs tapering down into short calves, and ending in two large lapine feet. further up a tightly muscled belly is overshadowed by two huge teardrops of soft flesh covered in brown fur. Jason reaches up to check what's happening is real, and is startled by his, or more appropriately, her enormous hands and forearms. She leaps to her feet as if trying to jump out of the body in front of her, but of course it just comes too as she crashes into the sheer cliffside. Only now she realizes it's not a small cliff at all, she must be at least twenty feet tall! She recognizes this shape, but it'd never been so... curvy on her friend Antylamon! She staggers, trying to find her balance, which is hard when going from plantigrade to digitigrade feet. Eventually she wobbles away from the cliff, her assets shaking embarrassingly on her chest. She's thankful, at least, that this digimon has some pants to wear, but the small cape over her shoulders somehow only makes her feel more exposed. She's got to find help though, but where...

Elsewhere, but not too elsewhere, Cherubimon strides across the landscape, taking huge strides as he walks. He muses about how he used to have to fly over these cliffs that he can now hop up on easily. It may have been seven earth years, but for Cherubimon, it'd been decades since his adventure in the human world, and since then he'd grown big and strong. He had felt so powerless after losing his friend Jason and the ability to digivolve, so he'd dedicated the rest of his days to training and getting stronger, till he was now a giant who could walk up cliffs and jump up mountains. He'd dedicated so much of his time to it, in fact, he'd never bothered to find a mate, and now he kinda regretted it. He'd recovered the strength he lost with Jason, but none of the companionship. He was just thinking about that when, suddenly, a smell hits him and sends a hot blush up to his cheeks. He could smell a female, and not only that, one of his genus, and she was... hmmmm~ very deep in heat. But something was also wrong. He could smell fear, anguish, even terror in that scent. Whoever this lady is she must be in trouble! Cherubimon is nothing if not a gentleman, and he can't have a fertile female being assaulted by ruffians who can tell she's in heat. Besides, if he saves her, she might reward him~
He grins dumbly and then bounds off towards the source of the smell.

Jason, meanwhile, has all but given up. After stumbling along for something like half an hour, falling over several times, the poor digigirl sits under a tree on the verge of tears. Well, when I say under, I more mean against, as her flopping against it shattered a number of it's branches on one side, which didn't help her mood at all. She puffs and breaths heavily in place, her face flushed, even though she hasn't really exerted herself all that much. She wonders why she's so hot feeling, and why her body feels so strange. Something is wrong, it must be. Is she sick? This is different to how she felt when she first woke up. She looks down at her body and sees her breasts heaving up and down on her chest, bouncing slightly with each breath. The image only made her feel hotter, suddenly she knew shy. It was different from feeling at as a male, but somehow similar. Naughty thoughts begin to cloud her mind, and a strange curiosity takes hold of her. Slowly, looking around a little, she slides down the purple pants, exposing a round, full rump and thick, sensual thighs as she goes. She looks between her legs and feels a pang of sorrow in knowing that it really is gone, but in it's place lies a soft mound cloven in the middle, and to her supreme embarrassment, it's wet and slick. She sees now that her pants too are almost soaked through the crotch, and that's why she was feeling so wrong. She almost yanks up the pants then and there, but something stops her. Slowly she lets go of the hem and allows the pants to slip off her feet onto the ground, leaving her totally exposed. Slowly, she trails a hand along her thigh and shudders as more fluid leaks from her. Her other hand travels up one of her exposed breasts and gives it a squeeze, and to her shock, alarm, and a little excitement, a tiny bead of milk forms on one of her pink nipples, sliding down the wide areola to drip on her belly. Slowly her other hand sidles up to her slit as if it were a stranger on a train and gives it a light touch on the side, pressing the fleshy folds experimentally. What feels like and electric shock writhes it's way up her spine and she lets out a long, girly moan. She's so caught up in herself that she doesn't even hear the sound of footsteps in the ravine bellow.

Suddenly, there's a loud WHUMP and a shadow appears above her as Cherubimon leaps up the cliff to confront whatever foes might be assaulting her! Jason opens her eyes and looks up in shock. "AIEEE!!" She screams, stopping what she was doing and covering herself, scooting up close to the tree and nearly knocking it over in fright. Cherubimon looks down for the vagabonds and only sees a young antylamon girl, one with the biggest curves he's ever seen, wet around the thighs and breasts exposed. His face turns hot red and his eyes go wide, a jet of blood shooting from his nose before he misses his landing and falls to the ground in a heap. Jason curls up in fear and covers her head, her eyes closed and her ears down over her face. She grabs her pants quickly. Cherubimon looks up and tries to compose himself. "I-I'M SO SOR- PLECH!" he shouts as he gets a faceful of very moist pants, the smell of which fill his nose, causing his manhood to stir.
"A-AAH! G-GO AWAY! I DIDN'T HURT YOU JUST GO AWAY!" Jason screams, cowering under the tree. Cherubimon stands up slowly and holds the pants in his hands and turning his eyes skyward. "I-I'm sorry miss I didn't mean to frighten you. I thought you were in danger." he says bashfully. Jason continues to cower for a moment until the words hit her and she looks up, eyeing the cherubimon wearily. A sense of trustingness comes over her when she sees what kind of digimon he is. Dark purple fur, strong physique, tattered ears and a huge sheath and pair with the tip sticki- W-wait what was that thought? Surely she wasn't thinking that. Why hadn't she noticed that before?

[Visual aid: http://67.media.tumblr.com/7cd7cd46503e ... 1_1280.png ]

She stands up slowly and edges closer, eyes fixated on the Cherubimon and somehow able to pull away. "Y-You shouldn't sneak up on p-people." She mumbles, grabbing for the pants. Unbeknownst to her, this sudden trustingness of hers begins to release pheromones into the air, her body believing she's found a suitable mate. Chrubimon's nose twitches and he tries not to look down at the smaller mon. He must be about five feet taller than her and nearly double her width. However, despite his best efforts, his shaft begins to rise out of it's sheath. Tapering at the tip and getting a great deal thicker as it goes down, the pink tower already looks huge before it's even a third of the way out. Jason doesn't fail to notice it, and a quaking comes over her. Part of her wants to run, but something keeps her legs rooted in place, or rather, shifting side to side as she rubs her thighs together, spreading the warm fluid as it begins to run down them in rivulets. A quaking moan escapes her lips and she claps her hand to her mouth. Cherubimon looks down, concerned, and sees what is happening. Is this what is making the girl so scared? Has she never experienced a heat before? He slowly raises a hand as not to scare her and touches her shoulder, she flinches at first, but then leans into it. The pheromones are spreading to his mind now, making him want to take her there and then, but he won't. He has to do this properly.

He slowly begins to rub her shoulders as he circles around behind her, then sliding his huge hands down her arms the touch her hands and hold them for a second, calming her. Jason feels strange. She can't seem to stop herself as her body begins to relax in one way, and tense in a totally new way. She leans back against the digimon and feels something hard and thick pressing into her back, leaking a little fluid down it. Gradually he slides his hands up her sides and puts one over each breast, letting them fill his hands and giving them a soft squeeze. A little milk trickles out onto his palms and he grins, knowing that means she's at her peak of readiness. He leans down to her neck and gives it a lick, breathing hot air onto her sensitive ears and then kissing her cheek, aiming to keep her calm. He slowly sits down at the base of the tree and leans back on it, the wood creaking loudly as he lifts her onto his lap and sets her down. He can feel her fluids leaking between his legs and he's really liking the sensation. Jason's head feels light and her body feels like it's going to burn up as the cherubimon slides his hand down her belly and touches her slit with a thick finger, rubbing the small bead on top. That makes her whole body jerk a little and her legs spread apart, allowing his whole hand entrance to her womanhood. She quakes with new and strange feelings as he pets her pussy, making her moan and squirm on his lap, her heavy, soft butt rubbing against the base of his sheath and making him leak onto her. She begins to grind and bounce against him without even thinking, her breasts bobbing and swaying in the air. It's not enough though. She needs something more. What is it? She doesn't know, but clearly her body does, as she instinctively leans forwards, letting herself fall onto her hands and knees, exposing her wide hips, huge ass and wet lips to the strong, virile male. Cherubimon's eyes widen and his shaft bounces forward now that she's not holding it against him. Being so large himself, his shaft matches, growing to nearly five feet in length, which would be unthinkable for most digigirls, but an antylamon should be able to take it no problem, even if she is a virgin. He pushes himself forwards, pressing his chest against her back and letting her support half his weight. Surprising even to herself, Jason holds up the larger mon easily. She shakes her ass needily, and something in Jason's mind screams that this isn't how things are supposed to be, but for the moment, she doesn't care. All that matters is the hot feeling in her loins that needs to be sated.She bites her lip and pushes her ass in the air, and then she feels it, just the tip, slowly pressing against her lips. The shaft spreads her slit apart and then presses deeper, sliding ever further till it reaches a tight point and slows down. A shock of sensation shoots up Jason's spine as her virginity is taken, a splash of ladyfluids leaking out of her slit as she's popped. She moans loudly and her legs almost give out, her eyes crossing ashe begins to thrust into her, each push stabbing her a little deeper. He grunts on top of her and she can feel his breath on the back of her neck. Her breasts begin to sway forwards and back quickly with each thrust and leak milk on their own, spattering the ground with droplets. A heat begins to build in her belly. Cherubimon looses himself and begins to pound her harder and harder, reaching down and grabbing on of her breasts and giving it a hard squeeze. The sudden harshness makes Jason moan and her arms give out, causing her to slide to the ground and lean her cheek on her forearm, and pushing her ass higher in the air. Her tongue lolls out and she starts to moan repeatedly. Cherubimon's balls suddenly slap against her thighs as he strikes finally, shoving the final foot of his cock into her in one fell swoop. He bellows loudly as he unloads into her belly causing it to swell up a little with seed. She arches her back and cries out loudly as orgasm wracks her new form, fluids spraying the ground and her new lover both. They hold that position for almost a minute before Cherubimon slumps onto her and her legs slide to the ground, and she's left heaving and panting underneath him, with his cock still deep inside of her.

Some time later, Jason isn't sure how long, Cherubimon stirs on top of her, slowly drawing himself over to the side and flopping in the dirt next to her. As he pulls off, Jason's wits begin to return, and the knowledge of what he just did really starts to hit him. She begins to sniffle and tear up, not sure what she's going to do now. How will she get home? Back to normal? What if she gets pregnant, or worse, lays an egg? Cherubimon notices the girl and is suddenly concerned. Did her hurt her? Was he too rough? He turns onto his side and reaches out, pulling the digigirl closer into his arms and embracing her. "Are you alright?"
Suddenly, A flash of recognition hits Jason. That voice... It's a little different, but it couldn't be... could it?
"Ch-...Cherubimon?" she quaivers. Her voice is smooth and womanly, and deeper than he remembers, but something about the inflection...
"J-JASON?!" he gasps aloud, sitting bolt upright and holding Jason by her shoulders gingerly. He looks her over and gives her a quick sniff, and no doubt about it, that smell is familiar, it was just masked by pheromones! "Jason! What happened!? H-how could... O-oh no I..!! I-I'm sorry Jason!"
Jason quakes in his arms and tears begin to run down her cheeks. "Ch-cherubimon it's really y-you?" she warbles, slowly sliding down against his shoulder as she begins to cry.
"O-Of course it's me! E-er, well, I mean yes it is." he says, remembering how different he must look. He pets his ex-tamer lovingly and holds her close, wondering how any of this could have happened. He felt something drawing him to the this area, but he couldn't have known it would be Jason, much less like this... He wonders if He... She'll be able to forgive him for what he did to her earlier. "Sssh shhh Jason calm down and tell me what happened..."

After some calming words and hugs, Cherubimon manages to get Jason calm enough to recount her story, and by the end, Cherubimon feels none the wiser.
"I've never heard of anything like this happening before. Nothing." He says, rubbing one of his tattered ears nervously. "I don't even know where to start."
He immediately regrets his words as her lips starts to quiver again. "B-BUT I'm sure we can find something! Th-there's a village not far from here! M-maybe they'll know!"
Jason wipes her cheek with a huge fist and sniffs. "Really?"
"Really." replies Cherubimon. "But night will be here soon. We should go in the morning."
As if by his command, a shadow passes over the land in a wave, changing it from day to night like a screenwipe in a film. "Th-that was fast!" Says Jason, pushing herself closer to him.
"It's not gradual like in the human world here. It just happens." he explains, lying down against the tree. He pulls her close to his belly, like he remembers human Jason doing to him when he was just a little Lopmon. He puts his arms around her and tries not to blush when her breasts rub against them. He looks down to say something else reassuring, but to his surprise, Jason has already fallen asleep with her cheek against his pectoral muscles. He smiles a little, and feels a little guilty too. On the one hand, his friend is back, and he's had a mate. On the other, their the same person. He lays his head down against the tree and closes his eyes, wondering what they'll find tomorrow, and if he'll have to say goodbye again so soon.
Times
Approved Role Player

Postby Times » Wed May 18, 2016 4:08 pm

I'm sorry this took a day longer than it should have, and i'm sorry too if it wasn't what you expected. I did intend to detail the transformation at the beginning, but I ended up getting cuaght up in the flow of writing and this way seemed more appropriate at the time. I hope that's alright. ^^;
Times
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Wed May 18, 2016 4:08 pm

Still reading through the full thing, but I think the length alone earns an approval. :D
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Times » Wed May 18, 2016 5:53 pm

Geno XIII wrote:Still reading through the full thing, but I think the length alone earns an approval. :D

I'm glad to hear you say that! I was a little nervous.
Times
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Wed May 18, 2016 6:11 pm

Rule of thumb: if you ever say "getting caught up" for writing the test, that's the point of the test :D
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Times » Wed May 18, 2016 6:51 pm

Geno XIII wrote:Rule of thumb: if you ever say "getting caught up" for writing the test, that's the point of the test :D

Ha! I'll remember that.
Times
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Wed May 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Interestingly, the test is based on an idea I had based on a virus digimon that goes around morphing Digidestined girls into hot digigirls in heat x3 eventually becoming kaiju-sized girls hounding for pleasure.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Times » Thu May 19, 2016 6:58 am

Geno XIII wrote:Interestingly, the test is based on an idea I had based on a virus digimon that goes around morphing Digidestined girls into hot digigirls in heat x3 eventually becoming kaiju-sized girls hounding for pleasure.

That's not a bad idea at all. I really like it. I hope you don't mind if I might use Jason again some time with that sort of goal in mind. ;3
Times
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Thu May 19, 2016 12:27 pm

Times wrote:
Geno XIII wrote:Interestingly, the test is based on an idea I had based on a virus digimon that goes around morphing Digidestined girls into hot digigirls in heat x3 eventually becoming kaiju-sized girls hounding for pleasure.

That's not a bad idea at all. I really like it. I hope you don't mind if I might use Jason again some time with that sort of goal in mind. ;3

Sounds good to me.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Return to RP Testing