Requesting a test please!

Into Role-Playing? Well so are we. However, if you want to RP with us, we need to know you know how. So feel free to stop by and request a test. One of the admins will be by shortly to assist you.

Requesting a test please!

Postby omeganumari » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:56 pm

I would like to be tested on my ability to roleplay.

my preferences for time period or setting are either Modern or slightly Futuristic. Nothing like Star Trek level Sci-fi, more like Fifth Element or Blade Runner level Sci-fi.

My transformation preferences are: Tg, Bimbo, Maidification, Anthro Fur Tf. (please note these are not exclusive to each other)

I really like transformation brought on by clothing, or magical influence causing a change in my character.
omeganumari
Approved Role Player

Re: Requesting a test please!

Postby Katt » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:09 pm

You're Ronald Gordonson, full-time detective though hardly professional. One day a woman enters your office crying her eyes out as she tells you the sad story of her missing husband. She says that her husband has worked for Megatech for 12 years but one day simply returned to come home. None of his friends or co-workers claim to have seen him for the past week and the police have officially given up the search as they have bigger problems. She hands you a picture of her husband and tells you his name, Patrick Mahan.

You've heard of Megatech plenty of times... everyone has. It's one of the largest mega-companies in the world. They provide nearly everything to everyone and although the government would deny it, Megatech is practically one of the rulers of the current world. Your investigation leads you to the local Megatech headquarters. For days you question constantly about Mr. Mahan but don't get a single lead... but your gut instinct tells you they know something and are hiding it. After a few days of preparation you return to Megatech HQ and beyond all belief manage to sneak into a top secret area. What you see inside perplexes you.

You stand on a catwalk overlooking the massive room below. Rows and rows of computers with scientists attending them. Whats most horrifying though is the naked people strapped down spread eagle... powerless to resist or escape. You watch as one of the scientists walk up to one of the captives, a naked man and place a withering black mass on him. The object almost acts like a creature as it lets out a screech before spreading itself on the prisoner.

Suddenly though you feel a blow to the back of your head and the world goes dark. By the time you come to you find yourself cold... naked and strapped to a steel table. You manage to catch a small glimpse of a red-haired woman in a maid outfit. She looks almost unrealistic with her generous proportions and happy face. You take a good stare at her massive breasts before you notice a man in a lab coat approaching you... holding a withering black mass in his hands.

Please describe to me what happens next. The transformation and however long you want after.
Katt

Postby omeganumari » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:49 am

A soft groan escaped my lips as I opened my eyes. "What did you get yourself into this time Ronald?" I asked myself. It was a simple question, without a simple answer. My eyes fluttered open immediately locking onto the maid standing near me. I tried to move my arms and legs, only to find them just as bound as the poor saps I spotted on the way in here. "Hey! Lady! Just what the hell do you think you are doing here?!" I cried out trying to get what I thought was my captors attention. All I heard in a response was a giggle as she turned to look at me. The first thing that caught my attention was her rather large bosom. I had seen my fair share of dames in my life, but this woman took the cake and the whole bakery. She had the body of a Greek Goddess, and her face seemed oddly familiar to me; I just couldn't seem to place it.

That's when it happened. I should have seen him coming sooner. He had one of those weird black things in his hand. "Und now ve shall see if the mark two creature can indoctrinate and transform. You should feel proud Herr Gordonson, you will be taking the first step forward for science!" The scientist said as he lowered the withering mass towards my body. His attention turning briefly towards the maid. "Maid Patricia, go und fetch me my note book. I vish to take notes und I cannot trust you take zem. Seeing as your programming has lowered your attention span and decreased your intellect."

I felt nothing but searing pain as the strange almost, latex-like creature started to dig into my body. I looked down at my chest where most of the blob lay, and saw that it was quickly spreading itself over my flesh. It felt like tiny, icy hands crawling all over my skin. I couldn't help but cry out in pain as the creature fully encapsulated me. I could feel the latex flesh squeezing my waist and compressing my arms and legs. The pain started to die off as my vision started to fade to black. I could feel the pressure of the creature pressing down against my face, and that is when I heard the calming voice for the first time. "Relax, one life ends, another begins."

I tried to yell out against the voice in my head. I thrashed my body against table trying to remove the creature from me. Yet everything I did, seemed not to work. My body felt different, almost as if it were changing. My legs tingled, and my arms felt weaker. It felt like the creature was draining the strength from my body. I thrashed for a few more seconds before my vision was restored. I quickly looked down at my body and saw yet another alien sight. My legs were different, I could see them plumping up around my thighs; while my feet looked smaller and daintier. My arms also seemed to be getting smaller each time the creature compressed against me it felt like weight was being redistributed. "What is going on?" I cried out in a voice that was not my own. It sounded higher pitched, sweeter, almost feminine. It was at that moment I realized my fate. Megatech wasn't killing the people it had kidnapped; Megatech was transforming them into something else.

I suddenly felt a strange pressure on my chest; it wasn't terribly uncomfortable. In fact it was almost pleasurable. My gaze drifted down to my chest as I began to moan from the pleasure building there. I saw two lumps starting to form. "No, anything but this please...." I cried out in my new voice, though my pleas were quickly lost in my moans of pleasure as my chest started to grow. My breasts quickly surged with each breath, I very soon found myself staring at the latex covered mounds unable to see much passed them. "At least I still have my manhood." I said more to myself while the perverse doctor was feverishly taking notes.

I should have figured when the doctor didn't respond, that my transformation was not over. That same pressure started to build in my groin. It started off painful, but quickly became pleasurable. It felt as if a thousand hands were caressing my manhood, bringing it full arousal in seconds. Moans started to build in my throat as the pleasure continued to grow. I knew it would not be long before I had what I could assume was my last male orgasm. My sweet lilting voice reaching a high crescendo as I started to orgasm. I thrust my hips high into the air as I hit my peak. It felt like with each pump my manhood shrank, slowly becoming sheltered by my newly formed clitoral hood. As I started to come down from my orgasm I could feel the creature compressing my groin again. It felt as though it was forcing my testicles inside of me. I could feel the organs being forced up into my pelvis becoming what I could guess were my new ovaries. I felt a strange wetness surge through my groin. It felt both alien and pleasurable to me. It was in that instant that I knew that I was no longer a man. Megatech had taken my manhood from me, what else could they take?

As I lay there in a post orgasmic bliss a shooting pain shot through my head. I yelled out as it felt like spikes were being driven into my skull. That's when I heard that voice again " Relax Bunny, your new life shall begin shortly." I shook my head vigorously as the voice started to penetrate my thoughts. "My name is not Bunny!" My eyes closed shut forcefully as I tried to fight against the voice. My thoughts were becoming clouded as the latex being tried to make me into someone else. "Again Bunny, I will not warn you again. The consequences will be dire." I kept trying to focus on my life as Ronald, on my detective agency. However my thoughts kept changing to thoughts of sweeping and cleaning for my master. I kept struggling, trying to focus on the sweeping and dusting. It was hard because these strange thoughts about some detective, like, kept creeping into my mind. However like a good maid I was able to force those thoughts out of my mind. I was going to be the best maid I could be!

I slowly opened my eyes and smiled as the latex being started to recede from my head letting my long flowing brown hair. I could feel the latex slithering down my body and quickly reforming into a fetishized French maid uniform. Shortly after the uniform fully formed I felt the restraints release from my hands and feet. I sat up and looked over at the scientist. " Bunny is, like, ready to serve her master!
omeganumari
Approved Role Player

Postby Katt » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:51 am

Approved. Thank you for your time and sorry for the wait.
Katt

Postby omeganumari » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:33 am

Thank you for the opportunity! I look forward to Role Playing here.
omeganumari
Approved Role Player

Return to RP Testing