Initiate test sequence

Into Role-Playing? Well so are we. However, if you want to RP with us, we need to know you know how. So feel free to stop by and request a test. One of the admins will be by shortly to assist you.

Initiate test sequence

Postby robiotic » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:53 am

Well, seems like the standard procedure here is to request an RP capability test - preferences are as follows

Period Preferences: Modern, Fantasy and Futuristic Sci-Fi (in that order).

Strong Likes: M to F TG, bimbo transformation, magic or mechanical transformations, anthro fur transformations

Medium Likes: hair growth, mind control, possession, demonic transformation

Dislikes: Shrinking, vore, feet/hand worship, lips expansion, full animal transformation/sex., anything with scat/urine/farting, transforming in to genitals, absorption.
robiotic
Site Admin

Re: Initiate test sequence

Postby Katt » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:45 am

Alright then...let us begin. I'll describe a scenario for you. Your job is to write a sort of short story involving that scenario, describing your character's transformation in detail and your character's actions and reactions afterwords. If this isn't to your liking, please tell us and we can make something else to your liking.

You wake up slowly to the sound of clicking heels. Your body feels cold, dotted with goosebumps as you realize you are completely naked. You try to move but find yourself restrained and spread eagle, perfectly helpless to your captor. The heels get closer and in your line of sight enters a dark haired woman wearing a tight latex uniform. Despite the constricting clothing she still moves delicately yet powerfully and with a generous bounce in her glorious tits. She grins as she looks at you, running her smooth hand up your thigh and playfully slapping your erect penis.

"You'll make an excellent soldier just like all the others, if your mind survives the process. Will you end up a sexy soldier like me, loyal to the Sisterhood. Or will the process fry your mind and leave you a dumb bimbo to be sold off for profit. How about we find out?" she smirks as she presses a button hanging off a cord from the roof. You begin to see a massive machine lower towards you ominously.
Katt

Postby robiotic » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:48 am

Challenge accepted, give me a few hours to write something up.
robiotic
Site Admin

Postby robiotic » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:34 pm

Pain, white and burning, searing as the blunt object collided with the back of my head. And then there was darkness, and silence enveloped me - suspending me in the blissful ignorance of unconsciousness, as pain became an unknown feeling.

But it wasn’t to last. Slowly but surely the ache began to return, creeping over me like a wave as the darkness subsided and my eyes opened blearily. The low clack of heels echoed out through the clean white room that I opened my eyes to.

I remember thinking of the sting, the sickening turn in my stomach as my vision doubled and swerved until she slowly came in to view.
Standing in front of me was a stunning woman.

Straight ebony hair draped down past her shoulders and framed her face, delicate features holding cold blue eyes that seemed to cut in to me like knives. She was a predator eying a meal.

As her hand slid across my leg, she laughed causing the heaving breasts that were forced in to place by a black latex uniform to bounce gently. "You'll make an excellent soldier just like all the others, if your mind survives the process." A voice spoke. I tried to stumble forward, but something held me - the cold and unyielding grip of metal around my wrists, the slithering clink of chain links.

Metallic shackles bound my arms and legs. "Where am I?" I slurred, my body still waking from its induced sleep, yet I could still feel the cold of the air, the bite of a low wind that circulated through the chamber.

"Will you end up a sexy soldier like me, loyal to the Sisterhood? Or will the process fry your mind and leave you a dumb bimbo to be sold off for profit. How about we find out?"

From above my head a mechanical whirr started, a cacophony of rotating gears and spinning motors as that thing lowered towards me. It was white like the room that surrounded it, built of polished glass and untouched chrome, and as it slowly descended its core began to part. Sliding from the compartment came two long chords, transparent and tendril like they seemed to move with wills of their own.

A whirr sounded to my right, a stabbing pain as something pierced my neck, the flood of liquid entering my bloodstream as my eyes clenched shut for the briefest of moments. When they opened the pain in my throat was the least of my worries.

The larger of the tubes hovered over my erect penis, darting left and right before latching on. I could feel suction, pressure as it locked in place before something seemed to flood the tube - clear and viscous I felt it engulf me.

I cried out, my arms moving of their own accord as I struggled to break free but the second tube was about to start its work. The thick mass splitting in to three separate tips, two identical with needle like tips that darted sharply as they embedded themselves in my chest, the other soft and rubbery as it forced its way down my throat. "All good soldiers are built on a firm foundation."

Above me the sound of a pump started as the liquid flooded my throat, acrid and cloying its sickening sweetness washed over my tongue. I tried to wriggle free, to move my hands, to cry out, to kick, to wrestle the pipe free from my mouth but my hands wouldn't move. I turned my head as much as the gelatinous tube that was filling me with some unknown substance would allow, and as I saw my hands condensing, my fingertips tapering, nails growing, arms shrinking as muscle deteriorated I was paralyzed.

Had I been able to look at myself in that moment I would have seen the hair evaporate from my body as the short brown locks atop my head flowed down my back.

Had the adrenaline in my veins not dulled my senses I would have felt the fluid filling my chest as breasts swelled, the pinching as my waist sucked inwards.

But what happened next I felt. It started with something pulling. A shifting in my gut as something inside me pulled up. Then came the heat, the swelling as I could feel something retract in to my body, a throb as tissue disintegrated and rebuilt itself.

The thick tube that had latched itself to my groin sputtered, coughed as the flow of liquid stopped, and with a soft release of air it detached from me. I felt the cold air penetrate me, the gentle kiss of icy air blowing across the freshly formed slit that now dwelled between my full thighs.

I looked down, long brown hair obscuring my vision although it made little difference since I couldn't see past the impressive pair of breasts that the machine had given me.

The long tentacle like appendage slowly cleared itself from my throat as I choked, coughing violently as my newly built innards convulsed. "You'll be needing your mouth free for the next part of the test." the woman in front of me quipped as a screen slid down in front of me.

Something whirred by my feet, flicking and slapping around as something wet brushed against my toe. "Pay attention to the screen." my captor crowed.

The blank screen in front of me changed to an inkblot. At first I thought it was some crude trick of the mind, an answer only meant for the weak minded but there was no other way to describe the pattern in front of me. A woman, her legs spread stated back at me in silhouette, framed in ink spatter.

"What do you see?" The voice asked.

I did not reply. "Failure to comply will result in a penalty."

I let out a low sigh before a voice that was not my own passed my lips. "A butterfly" I lied.

The woman sighed as she pressed a button, and no sooner had the smooth plastic clicked in to place the wet thing that had circled below me like a shark plunged between my legs. My eyes clenched tight as I gasped, the snake like mass forcing itself inside my, a gush of warm liquid sending shivers through me as my back arched.

“First strike, Intelligence decreased by five points, breast size increased by 0.25 inches. What do you see?” the stern voice demanded. The fluid ran through me like electricity, my body shaking as my eyes slowly opened. At the time I assumed it was just a trick of the light that illuminated the large screen, but the soft wave of hair in front of my eyes seemed lighter. The image from before had been replaced with an equally crude image, two girls each with their hand between the others thighs.

“An owl flying” I panted, my breaths drawing further apart. I didn’t care as the snake burrowed deeper, seeming to swell out as it bulged with fluid that pumped in to me, my mouth forming tight ‘o’s, my head swimming. I felt like someone had pumped candyfloss in to my head.

My eyes opened, longer eyelashes now in my field of vision, the mousy brown waves now a soft gold. My center of balance felt different, shifted as I glanced down at the throbbing orbs that sat bare on my chest.

The woman’s arms were folded, and as her hand hovered over another button her cold blue eyes cut in to me “I do not think you realize the severity of the situation. You are one mark away from failing the first round of questioning; I suggest you answer truthfully from this point onwards.” The image changed again as the slide flickered. Perhaps it was the chemicals that flooded my veins, perhaps it was the look in her eyes, but as the mirrored silhouette of a woman sucking a cock came up I answered. The words flowed out past my full lips breathily “A dirty girl sucking cock”.

The shock the words gave me were mirrored in the calm satisfaction of the soldier testing me. “Correct. We begin the next test.”

She smiled. To the right of me there was a shifting sound as metal slid across metal, and a woman dressed in the same black uniform as the one who had me at her mercy paced forward. She was fair and redheaded, curvaceous yet not overweight. Held in her hand was what appeared to be a small metal briefcase, which she opened quietly, and carefully before she began to remove what seemed to be a collar like device.

It was cylindrical and smooth apart from two separate glass chambers that were encased within the choker. The one on the left side glowed with a soft pink light, where as the other was clear. At the center of each of the glass capsules were two connecting slots that the redhead proceeded to insert cables in to. She was even more beautiful than my dark haired tormentors, have flowing auburn hair contrasting against her pale white flesh, her breasts overflowing from the constrictive black pvc. I could feel the heat between my thighs, the wetness growing as the feint sound of a drip ran off the underside of the thick tube that was still nestled between my legs.

“The following test is a simple one. Answer the following five questions you are asked truthfully with a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer. If you answer correctly you will be given a dose of the clear liquid, which will sharpen your senses. If however you lie or refuse to answer you will be given a dose of the pink liquid, which will continue you on your path away from our cause.”

I could feel myself blushing. “Question one. You have dreamed of being a woman before now.” I looked away from her as my heart began to race. “No” I replied quietly.
The chamber fizzed as pressure forced the pink chemical in to my veins. The effects were instantaneous as the hair in front of my eyes washed to a paler blonde, my breasts aching, hips widening.
“Question two. You have imagined you are the one being fucked whilst having intercourse” I panted weakly as my head swam “No. No, I”
a soft feeling sat behind my eyes, my thoughts growing hazy.
“Three out of five correct questions are needed to progress. Question three, do you find my comrade sexually attractive?”
My eyelids fluttered open as I stared at the woman in front of me. I followed up from her feet to her waist, at her slim waist and perfect breasts. “Yes” the clear chamber evacuated a little of its contents in to me and I felt clarity creep back to me.
“Question 4, you want her to dress you up in pvc?”
My voice quivered as I stared at the girl, her face conveying no emotion. “True.” I whimpered as the cold formula made me shake.
“Final Question, you wish for her to wear strap on and fuck you senseless?”
I paused, uncertain, unwilling. How could I be saying this? This wasn’t me, this wasn’t what should be happening or where I should be.

“No. No, that’s” the click of the button was all I could hear as the women walked away from me. The collar pumped the remainder of the pink capsule in to me as the motors above burst to life once more, the pipe between my legs straining as chemicals filled its path and flowed in to me.

Instantaneously my head felt light, the tremors running through me immense as I moaned out. I was being filled, the pink viscous fluid that coursed in to me doing its work as my breasts inflated, hips swelling as my platinum blonde hair cascaded down to my breasts. The screen in front of me flickered to life once again, a barrage of images frying my mind as clips of women being fucked, being pinned, sucking cocks, licking clits, being came on looped and burned in to my memory, of pink, of lipstick, of bags, of shoes, of money.
I could feel my memories being expunged from me as all I could think of was how good the throbbing mass between my legs felt. My toes tingled. My fingertips gripped the chains. And as two mechanical arms wrapped the pink pvc dress around my body and laced the dagger like heels to my feet I howled with pleasure over the sound of the infernal device.

My heels clicked against the floor as I tugged down my new mistresses underwear.
robiotic
Site Admin

Postby Katt » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:08 pm

Very well done and approved. I was wondering which path you would go. :twisted:

And thank you for satisfying my fetish ;)
Katt

Postby robiotic » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:11 pm

It was a genuine struggle in the fact that I'm really not used to writing transformation sequences from a first person perspective, had fun doing it though - and thanks for the approval :)
robiotic
Site Admin

Return to RP Testing