Reporting to testing chambers...

Into Role-Playing? Well so are we. However, if you want to RP with us, we need to know you know how. So feel free to stop by and request a test. One of the admins will be by shortly to assist you.

Reporting to testing chambers...

Postby Lenn » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:25 pm

New player here. I like TG, BE, long hair, mostly-human races and long walks on the beach. </rimshot> I'm not a huge fan of bimbos and herms, however. I like just about any setting, but modern-fantasy and near-future scifi are my absolute favorites.
Lenn
Role Player-in-training

Re: Reporting to testing chambers...

Postby Lunakitty » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:23 am

I'm so sorry for one of us not getting to this sooner. The discord server tends to be a lot more active, but we still RP here ^_^

Lets see... based on your likes lets try this

You're on the verge of a scientific breakthrough! Actual instant transportation technology is moments away from being a real possibility. Everything has gone well with the mice thus far and in an effort to keep the success train rolling you've gone ahead and reset the chamber for yourself. You have a partner ready to receive you on the other end, and you've stripped yourself down for the trip. However, the one thing you neglected in your excitement was to brush out any possible contaminants in your hair. There, a few strands of your girlfriend's hair is mixed with yours... On the other end, all seems to have gone well until your body starts to rapidly catch up to the new genetic information added to it by the addition of the extra hair. Your test is to write a short story, or scene depicting the event and the change that will sweep through your body after the successful test. Have fun ^_^
"Yeah, I'm a total Witch."
"Haha, you can swear around us."
"I know what I said." *turns you into a newt*
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
__________________________________________________Can you believe in this?
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Return to RP Testing