Adventures in Demonsitting

A place where you can post more personal RPs one-on-one with other users. No signup thread needed, any approved member can make one. It's just like a private RP but... not.

Re: Adventures in Demonsitting

Postby Lady Exie » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:47 pm

"Normally, that is the case, Quinn darling," smiled Kadira. "Due to some unfortunate rules, we are not allowed to reveal what we really are to those who are not already in the know. That said, you might say that this place is family owned."

Almost as if on cue, a pair of arms wrapped around Kadira's waist before she could sit down, belonging to a rather voluptuous Italian woman.

"Mama, why didn't you say you and Lulu would be coming by?" she cooed, giving Kadira a kiss on the cheek as her hands moved up to grope her breasts. "And you brought guests too~ Had I known you were coming, I would've closed the place down so that you and your guests would have my full, undivided attention~"

Kadira made no motion to stop the hands kneading her breasts as she reached back to caress the woman's cheek.

"Sorry, Sophie dear," she cooed. "It was a spur of the moment thing. My darling Ain came by to visit and brought her lover Quinn as well so I wanted to bring them out for a meal and thought it'd be nice if they got to meet you too."

"Ah, the elusive Ainsley you keep mentioning," smiled Sophie. "I'm assuming this gorgeous bovine sitting here is Quinn but where is Ainsley? I've been dying to meet this sister of mine who's captured your heart."

Kadira grinned, saying nothing as she pointed at the "doll" in Lulu's arms, leading to a burst of laughter from Sophie.
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby Lunakitty » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:03 am

Lulu turned her head, looking rather smug as she tightened her arm around Ainsley, as is showing off her work.
"Yeah, I'm a total Witch."
"Haha, you can swear around us."
"I know what I said." *turns you into a newt*
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
__________________________________________________Can you believe in this?
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Mitsunami » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:58 pm

Quinn nodded slowly, looking around in astonishment. "All of them, then? That's quite an impressive number...I do hope that the hunter guild that the detestable woman who was after Miss Ainsley came from have no objections to something of this sort. ...Particularly not violent objections..."

When Sophie came out, Quinn glanced up, offering a beaming smile and a small bow in her chair by way of greeting, politely waiting for Kadira to finish speaking and finally nodding pleasantly to Sophie's correct deduction of her identity.

"Yes, you have it right, Miss, and thank you for your high opinion of...of..." the cow princess trailed off as something Kadira had said finally seemed to catch up with her, her face going from mildly confused, to momentarily expressionless, then a gradually speeding up widening of her eyes into a deep blush that almost put her hair to shame as she pulled out a small fan from her cleavage- anyone's guess as to where it actually came from- and began rapidly fanning herself in sudden embarrassed nervousness.

"I...er...n-now hold on one moooooment, I-I-I....I am Miss Ainsley's loyal maid, not-! Well, currently, I've joined her in being a princess, but under normoool circumstances, I'm just...that is to say, er...well, it's not that I wouldn't enjoy the opportunity, but I'm quite content to be the maid of a charming, beautiful Mooooostress and...and...eeeeep..."

She finally settled for hiding her face behind the fan, now actually surpassing the red of her own hair with the blush through the luminous heat of it alone.
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Lady Exie » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:37 pm

"Oh? You mean to say that you and Ainsley aren't lovers?" asked Sophie, slowly sauntering over to Quinn. "I would never dream of stealing away my sister's maid...but perhaps you might be interested in sharing a night of passion with me?"

As she approached the cow princess, she leaned forward, her lips right against Quinn's ear, her left gently caressing one of her breasts while the right rested on her udder.

"After all, it would be such a shame to just ignore such a lovely lady such as yourself. Someone like you deserves pleasures unimaginable~"

"My my, Quinn," cooed Kadira, watching Quinn and Sophie with a look of amusement. "What is it about you that makes you so alluring, I wonder~"
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:16 pm

Lulu could practically feel her dolly growing hotter in her arms from all this.

"Why... pray tell... am I still small...?" she seethed.
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Lunakitty » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:58 am

Lulu held out the roughly 3ft tall Ain and looked her over. She raised one hand and made a pinching motion. "Smaller?" She asked, a devious grin playing across her face.
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Geno XIII » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:59 pm

"Gaaaah! I didn't come to this establishment to be humiliated~!" she whined and growled, flailing her arms and legs like a child on sugar.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Mitsunami » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:43 pm

"Ahh...errr...umm...m-moo?" Quinn managed to sputter out, the dairy princess quivering in her seat from the squeezing of her more sensitive areas, the milk audibly sloshing around as Sophie pushed on the squishy, jiggly flesh through the dress fabric. Under normal circumstances, that is, without the princess crown's influence, she probably still would have had a pretty deep blush on, but not acted as timidly, having had more than a few experiences of bedroom fun ever since entering Ainsley's employ, and not just with the lovely vampire herself. Ain didn't usually seem to mind whose bed her maid was sharing, provided she knew about it ahead of time, didn't mistrust the person, they didn't try to keep Quinn...and Ainsley herself at least received an invitation if it was going to be all pretty ladies.

With the crown, however, Quinn kept getting intrusive thoughts, shouting in her ear that this simply wasn't proper at all. "Well, ah....I suppose it's a possibility, though...I am not sure this is really...conversation suitable for public venue! ...Especially with a child present!" she added, indicating Lulu.

<Indeed not! Intercourse is far too vulgar a topic for a proper royal! Besides, it is nearly tea time! Mustn't be late, we have our best side to show!> the peppy, feminine voice Ainsley kept hearing in her head piped up.
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Lady Exie » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:02 pm

"Well, technically speaking, I wouldn't call this a public venue," giggled Sophie, letting go of Quinn. "While I have other restaurants that are open to the public, this one in particular is very...exclusive. And I don't know what child you mean. The only one I can think you are referring to is Lulu and she doesn't look like a child to me. I admit that she often does due to her dietary preferences, but my little sister is no child. But, if you truly wish to avoid discussing this in public, we can hash out the details in private later I hope~"

Meanwhile, Kadira had turned her attention to Lulu and Ain, reverting Ain to her full size with the snap of her fingers.

"I suppose I've left you to your sister's whims long enough, Ain," said Kadira. "Now then, I expect both of you to behave while we have a nice family brunch, okay?"
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby Lunakitty » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:47 pm

Lulu was still holding Ain in front of her when she was distracted by talk of a child. She cocked her brow and gave Quinn a bit of a stink eye as Sophie explained. Lulu puffed out her chest with a smug look.

It was during this distraction that Kadira choose to help Ain out... while Lulu was still holding her. The result was a full sized Ain left straddling Lulu, smothering the woman in her restored cleavage, causing Lulu to flail a bit and give Ain's boob a small bite. Nothing damaging, just a message to express her dissatisfaction with the situation.
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Mitsunami » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:37 pm

"Oh, uh...y-yeah, later is...well, I would still think it proper to consult dear Ainsley first, but...er, ah....l-let us see what is on the menu perhaps, shall we!? Mmoooo..." Quinn hid her blushing face behind the fancily-scripted list of items, failing to register yet that she was holding it upside down, and with nothing but the cover facing her at any rate. When Ainsley suddenly popped back to full size, she turned slightly, still red and apparently somewhat numb from how overwhelmed her brain was getting.

"Oh...welcome back, Ainsley darling...we really must...meet more often...?" she remarked, though sobered somewhat at the glare from Lulu. "I didn't mean...well, it was only because you had a childlike appearance when first I saw you, Miss Lulu, I meant no disrespect, of course."
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:15 pm

Ainsley stayed silent for a bit... only to lean forward with Lulu still in her cleavage with one hand clasped to the back of her head like she was a nursing single mother.

"Quiet dear, the grownups are talking." she said smugly vaguely in Lulu's direction, only gouging the table a bit with her fingers from the bite. She then focused on her apparently other fraction-sister.

"Perhaps you should spend less time ridiculing and more time bringing a bottle or two...?"
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Mitsunami » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:04 pm

"Er...in the meanwhile, I suppose I shall...peruse the menu?" Quinn asked, opening one up, currently unsure if everyone was actually getting along or not. Either way, they'd come here to enjoy lunch, so figuring out what to eat seemed the best option.

Unfortunately, she wasn't really well-versed in Italian yet...she supposed maybe Ruunoa could teach her a bit later?...and was just about to confess her ignorance and see if some help could be had. However, when she glanced up, she froze, staring at an odd sight in the next room over as what appeared to be an apple marched across the floor at a steady pace. No legs or any kind of propulsion was in sight, and yet all the same, a ripe, red apple was steadily moving across the floor, in a slightly up and down fashion that made it appear to be walking.

Quinn rubbed her eyes, thinking she must still be a bit heated up from her interaction with Sophie, and when she dropped her hands, the walking fruit was gone. She exhaled, glad she didn't seem to be hallucinating anymore.

"Ainsley, I swear, I see some of the oddest sights ever since being taken under your...er...wine...?"

She hadn't misspoken, for she was now seeing a bottle of wine, moving exactly as the apple had been, marching past the arch-like doorway into the empty, dimly-lit dining room across the way. The path it was taking seemed to lead away from the kitchen and off to who-knew-where. Quinn simply stared, unsure if she should admit what she was seeing, especially if it turned out she WAS hallucinating.
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Previous

Return to Mini-RPs