Virtual World

Uncensored and Uncut. Feel free to be as graphic as you see fit. Anything goes, as long as it fits into the context of the GM's world. Don't use this as a reason to kill characters for no reason or engage in cybersex. Go wild, but keep it tasteful at the same time.

Re: Virtual World

Postby Kapol » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:00 am

As Colleen broke the handlock with the others... nothing changed. Each was still in their own 'world' and everyone could see one another. Eric shook his head when Colleen suggested destroying. "No, it's not quite like that. The easiest way to destroy the glitch is to destabilize the program, causing a catastrophic system failure. It'd cause the entire system to crash, taking the Glitch with it." He said. "And I'm not sure what you're talking about. But I don't think you should necessarily believe anything that the Glitch says."
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Colleen sighed. "Well, that's out, then...it'd likely take everyone else with it if we crashed the system...mmooooo..."

She looked up at Eric and folded her arms over her chest, trying to think. "Well, what do mooooo recommend we do, then? It sounded like youuuuu had a plan..."
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:32 pm

"That is the plan." He replies. "The system won't crash instantly. There'll be a long enough period to get everyone out, and you can tell Geoff to back up any sections of the worlds you've built that you feel are important. But the Glitch doesn't have a body. And making one isn't a simple task, especially if you're occupied with two other admins trying to distract you."

He pauses and looks at Chrissi. "Hmmm..." He considers for a moment, looks over the group, but leaves whatever he was thinking of alone for now.
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Qwerts » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:07 am

"And what about Nobody? She has no body of her own." Sasha asked.
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:04 pm

"While you all are out getting the plan in motion, I'm going to George, or as you call her, Nobody, a new body." Eric paused. "That's the crux of the plan. I need you all to go deeper into the system itself and restore Geroge's admin status. Once you do, the system will lose a bit of stability. After all, none of you should be able alter status like that. The stability loss won't be enough to crash the system, but I'll give it a... push so to speak. At that point, I'll send a signal to Geoff to log you all out as George and I prevent the Glitch from stabilizing things. I'll log him off as well just before the system fails. And then, the glitch will be gone."
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby panahinuva » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:51 am

Brenna looked mildly confused, but put on a determined expression. "Ok! I'll help in any way I can!" She said, from behind Colleen's leg.
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/panahinuva

"The world is upside-down, Alice! The inmates are running the asylum- no offense. And worst of all... I'm left tea-less!"

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby Mitsunami » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:47 am

Colleen was still not looking convinced, certain that there was more Eric wasn't telling them....but as the recent catastrophe in the barn had indicated, there was no time for a lengthy debate.

"Alright..." she answered at last, picking up Brenna and holding onto her. "How do we get there, then? Deeper intoooooo the system, like mooooo said?"
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:54 am

Chrissi nodded, not really understanding much of what was being said. However, if Colleen and Brenna are going to help Eric, then she will as well. She walked over, standing behind Colleen and Brenna, patting the girl gently on the head as she smiled at her.
deviantART: http://kalanosis.deviantart.com/
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Qwerts » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:54 pm

Sasha sighed. She didn't really trust the man, and the program was her master's work. She couldn't damge it. Unless he agreed with this. "I am not sure if I can trust you. Furthermore, this program is master's property. I have to ask him if he agree with what you plan to do." She said dryly.
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:55 pm

"I'll try to make a stable path for you to virtually access the program's mainframe. Doing so the same way I or the Glitch would could prove to be... difficult. We don't really see the workings so much as feel them. We exist in the code itself. In a way, we're like a virus in the system." He explained. "But without an understanding on the system or how it operates, interpreting it in the same way we do would be very confusing. The only one among you who'd potentially be able to would be the hacker, but the variation on the code's build would make learning take longer than we have." He gazed to the cat-woman. "If you feel like asking your master, than do so. But know that each second spent is another allowing the glitch's power to grow."
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Qwerts » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:55 pm

"Master? What's your decision?" Sasha asked on a separate com channel.

((Hmm, Sasha still retain her hacking power even though her mind was itself hacked by the Glitch?))
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:58 pm

(I'd say she'd have some of the old skills. But they're more a fragment from her old mind, and therefore something she's likely not aware of. She might be able to use them if she's told to. Otherwise, Eric was referring to her old self)

"You do realize I can hear you even when you're speaking over private communications, right?" Eric asked. Behind him, an entrance was forming in each persons' world. The tunnels seemed... off. Blue coloring behind a white mesh formed as what appeared similar to mine entrance took root in the middle of nothingness in front of them all.

There was a bit of static to the reply Sasha got. "Do what *hiss* need to do."
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Previous

Return to Rated-X RPs