Otaku Odyssey- Unlimited World- RP Thread

The rules here are a bit lax. Sexual situations and violence are allowed, but don't be overly graphic about it. Have fun with it and keep it in moderation.

Re: Otaku Odyssey- Unlimited World- RP Thread

Postby Chris_B » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Lucy grinned as she looked at Yuri and Diane once more. "I bet Yuri would love to carry us all around in her pocket, having us sleep in a drawer nearby..." she teased. "What do you say, Diane? wanna shrink us all down and have Yuri get a single hotel room for all of us?"
deviantART: http://kalanosis.deviantart.com/
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Silver » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:44 pm

"You'll have to shrink me first.... but I don't have any issues with it.... other than absorbing magic without intending to. Again." Shanoa remarked as she nodded at the others. "Though... we've had to be careful that Yuri doesn't run out of blood before she gets to the room."

------

"None could be as good as my dear friends Little bird." Answered another, taller figure as she tapped metal on metal, a few sparks dancing between them.
I fear today will be filled with Lunacy.
So exactly like every other day.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:20 pm

Yuri's face went bright red as she crossed her arms and looked away quickly, scoffing, "W-well I mean, I would certainly do my part for the team... b-but it's not like I'm gonna keep you all as small ...sexy little pets, living in a drawer or sharing a large bed and crawling all over me... or being the little pet~ I MEAN, AARGH" Yuri quickly dropped into a crouch, covering her face, which was now level to the smaller diane. "I mean, I'm tired and obviously not thinking straight! IGNORE EVERYTHING I JUST SAID!"
"Yeah, I'm a total Witch."
"Haha, you can swear around us."
"I know what I said." *turns you into a newt*
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
__________________________________________________Can you believe in this?
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Geno XIII » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:06 pm

"Heeey~ where's all that BIG talk from when you doll-ified me the other month?" Yang teased, leaning against Yuri and poking her.
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Lunakitty » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:18 pm

Yuri tried to ignore the urge to look up, but she couldn't ignore how big that finger felt. The hip high woman looked up,,, and up at the towering golden beauty, blood already trickling from one nostril. "I... uh... I..." Nope. Brain has melted. The Yuri you are trying to reach is unavailable or has been disconnected. Please hang up and try again.
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Chris_B » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:27 pm

The other blonde shook her head. "Look what you did, Yang," she sighed. "You broke her, and she was the one who was supposed to get the room..." Lucy shrugged as she turned to start heading towards the Wayfarer's Crossroads. "Guess I'll have to do it. I'll try to get a nice, large room for us to share."
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Lady Exie » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Diane imagined being carried around by a giant Yuri, causing her to turn bright red for a moment before trying to get the thought out of her head.

"Well, I mean I can t-try to shrink everyone down," she said. "But I...don't really know...how to..."
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby Silver » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:12 am

Shanoa just raised her palm to her face. She knew how these two were.... this should have been expected. "To be fair, we were pushing a big red button on both of them. And that'll work Lucy, thank you."

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:41 pm

If the ones already in the hotel glanced out their window, they would see a familiar looking blonde crossing the street towards their hotel. She paused briefly as she looked around with a smile on her face, taking in the familiar sights of Crocus. Lucy brushed some hair behind her ear as she walked into the hotel's lobby, moving to the front desk. "Hi, I have a quick question: how many rooms do you have?" she asked, smiling to the attendant.
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:47 pm

"We have two rooms open right now," the hotel attendant said. "Each can fit about four people in them. Are you all here for the contest?"

"We are," Satsuki replied. "Two rooms should be sufficient for all of us, I presume? We can make do."

------

"She'll be here. And you can do whatever you like with her," Cia said, the masked woman sighing as she looked at Flare's impressive display with her hair. "But whichever of them has the stone fragment, we at least need them stable enough to tell us where it is, in case they've hidden it."

"Then she can have both of them, I don't care," Cia said. "They're all girls anyway. Doesn't matter...." she muttered.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:41 pm

The other woman in the shadows let out an insane giggle, sipping her wine as her hair waved around, almost like a contented cat twitching its tail...if it had about ten or so tails to do so with. At the mushroom-holder's notion of there possibly being more than one of her target, her hair tendrils stood out straight for a moment, then lashed around with twice the excitement while her giggling got, if possible, even more unhinged.

"One Blondie....two Blondies....gonna wrap em all up....and plaaaaay with them for hours...huhuhuhuhu~~!"

While she was musing over this, the mushroom-girl would be made aware of an excited tentacle of red hair beginning to curl around her ankles, mostly due to the other one's excitement and vivid imagination of what she was going to try with "Blondie" once she caught her.

-----------------

While Lucy might need to stifle a sneeze at this point, Takami had opened her money pouch and managed to find the small amount of bills she'd been carrying now transformed into several 1000 Jewel notes.

"Uh...I think I can help a little with the cost of the room...lots of people in for the contest, then?"

"Yep! Got another group that checked in a few hours ago!" Another girl in the hotel uniform called, bustling past the counter with a cart loaded with bags and suitcases. "They have the last room right next to those two, in fact. Uh...if there's going to be a lot of you, I might advise you to try to keep it down when you're up there. They've been keeping the lights dim in that room, so I think they're all resting before the competition..."

"Don't worry, we've had the silencing magic between the walls back up and functioning since three days ago!" a bellhop chimed in.
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:19 am

"All right, that'll be h-hah... haaa-chu!" Lucy let out a soft groan after she sneezed, rubbing her arm. "Geez, hope I'm not coming down with something. I'd hate to miss the contest..." She then turned to the staff. "We'll keep it down, don't worry."

With that said, she turned to Takami and Satsuki. "Either of you wanna gather the others? We'll have to figure out who'll sleep with who."
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:50 pm

"They can decide on their own who they want to have sex with," Satsuki said, misunderstanding Lucy's question. "Let's just get settled in and find out more information on this competition so we're not caught completely off-guard. We all have new abilities we need to properly understand, first off." They were each given several keys for their rooms, some green, some red to designate which door they could open. Going up they saw a myriad of different colored doors for them to enter. "I personally care not who I share a bed with."

---------

"Ooh, people are coming," stated a tiny little imp, standing by the doorway. Her shadow leaked underneath the doorframe, spying on people as they came by. "Some fatass with a sword, hehehe," she giggled, her voice raspy and jumbled, it was hard to make out some of what she said with an odd echo behind every bit of her voice.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:43 pm

Yang looked at the keys offered and took a red one out of instinct. "Who who gets what?"

=====

"Oh hello pot, surveying some fine black kettles." one girl sneered. "Just find out who's competing in that foolish contest. We may need to implement some sabotage."
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Silver » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:16 pm

Shanoa would catch up with the others a few moments later, just in time to hear Satsuki's remark. She opened her mouth to say saything, feeling that she was missing context, but decided to let it be. "Just give me whatever room. Might not be a horrible idea to keep an eye on Diane and Yuri... besides they might help me undo this little snafu."

She indicated her still large body, having to bend over to make sure she didn't hit her head, breasts swaying side to side.

----------------------------------

"Are you so weak that you must resort to sabotage like a common thief?" The tall, muscular tanned woman remarked, sneering at the last woman. "I intend to face them in an honorable bout."

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:19 pm

Soon enough the denizens of the human world, those that could supposedly call themselves the 'heroines' of this story, had split themselves up into their rooms so they could prepare for the beauty contest. Surely with their variety of body types and demeanors it would be an easy victory for at least one of them, unaware that they were all rooming right next to people who had nothing but the worst intentions at heart.

They were given a good amount of time to prepare during which they were more than capable of gathering any sort of props or outfits they might like to wear, thanks to the knowledge of the Fairy Tail world that some of the otaku had at their disposal. Eventually it was time for the contest to begin. Dozens of women all signing up to take part in the famous competition, and hundreds of men leering at them already, waiting to see what sort of chaos would come from the event. Nothing ever went simply whenever Fairy Tail was involved.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:53 pm

"Okay, everyone, get in position! Just look as charming as you can and we'll all score an early lead!" Takami told them, her arms detaching for a moment to give her black suit a once-over, tugging everything into place. The suit itself had a top that seemed like black latex, completely encasing her breasts and pulled on almost like a very small T-shirt with the sleeves, neck, and everything below the breasts completely cut away, while the bottom was a barely-there triangle of black fabric tied off on either side of her hips.

The competition was set to begin any moment, with the opening being a swimsuit pageant on which the audience would vote on the points. All the women had to do was walk out, show off their suit for about thirty seconds, along with any tricks they could use with their magic to enhance the experience, and then clear off for the next contestant to try. Simple enough.

While waiting, they were free to talk with each other, rest, plan out a strategy for the event...and partake of the large table of drinks and snacks that had been set up for those in the contest, including a large, three-tiered cake with white icing that was lined with strawberries on every tier. Strangely, it hadn't been part of the initial spread, and had a card resting against it that labeled it as being for after the show only.
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Lady Exie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Diane had kept to herself after the group checked into their rooms, still flustered about how she was now the tiny one in a group full of sexy giants. It led to a pretty uneventful night for her, mostly sticking close to Yuri. As sexy as the others were to her at her small size, she also found them quite imposing, leaving her feeling rather nervous as a result.

As morning came, she was relieved to see that she hadn't suddenly grown back to her normal size in her sleep. Such a situation would've definitely caused an issue for her and the others. With her and the others entering the competition, the small former giantess managed to whip up a makeshift swimsuit using some spare fabric. It wasn't the most comfortable thing she could wear and looked as basic as a swimsuit could get, but at the very least she looked presentable.

"Dammit, why'd I have to end up so small," she sighed, following Takami's orders to get in position. "If only I could figure out how to get bigger, I'd blow them all away."

Unknown to Diane, her desire to be big again was the key to triggering her new magic. It was subtle at first, a difference barely measurable in a few centimeters but enough to make her new bikini feel just a tiny bit snug. However, as the competition would go on, Diane and the others would be in for a big surprise.
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby Lunakitty » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:43 am

Yuri woke to find herself still 3'3" and finally took a chance to really take in the difference in perspective now that she was awake... and NOT surrounded by sexy giants. She didn't really have much she could do for clothing, and while Diane and others had spent their morning getting dressed and getting ready for the competition, Yuri had... somehow slept through the commotion. As it was she basically had time to gather with the group before they left the inn, clad ...mostly in the outfit this world had given her, not that it wasn't already a glorified swimsuit as is.

Before heading out to stand with the rest she removed her shin guards, mantle, and gloves, leaving the full back baring, breast cupping main body of her outfit. While it was connected, she couldn't help but feel like it might as well be a two-piece with how much of her torso was left exposed. she also left the half skirt sarong in place. Afterall, letting one of her slender legs show through while keeping the rest hidden would only add to the titillation... a-and she liked having at least SOME of her body covered >_<

As she made her way out to her place, she couldn't help but notice all of hte women lined up before her... the shortest of which was still half and a again her own height. She took a deep breath and focused on jsut keeping her head pointed straight. She made sure to find Diane and stand close while she was still so small and ... damn that is a tight suit... Yuri shook her head clear and tried to keep her gaze away from all of the (to her) amazonian women around her.
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby BioYuGi » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:24 am

"We will take an early lead, and then we'll proceed to take the whole competition. We won't drop behind in points for a single round," Satsuki commanded confidently as she adjusted her bikini. The two orange 'eyes' of her Kamui made up the cups of the top that held her large breasts in place, while her bottom was bare except for a thin white bikini that despite her attempts, kept slipping so far between her gigantic butt cheeks that it looked more like a c-string than anything else. She'd also elected to wear her high heels to the competition. Because damn if she ever took those off.

"Looking good, everyone," the black-haired woman said to the others. She nodded at Diane and Yuri. "Don't fret. A good amount of variety will give us the edge. The audience here will likely prefer a good spread of bodies and personalities over a select niche. That's to our advantage. Nobody could say we aren't unique!" Satsuki said this before taking a handful of cookies on a plate along with a cup of tea. "What a glorious cake..." she noted.

"Y-Yes..." One of the other entrants for the contest stared at the cake longingly. Her red hair made it obvious that it was Erza Scarlet, though the mark on her arm and the drool coming from her mouth made it clear as well. Erza of Fairy Tail liked three things: cake, armor, and cake. "Why does it have to be for after the show, though? Surely such a big cake deserves to be eaten immediately..." She gulped and looked around. Despite the room being very crowded and a few people looking right at her, Erza helped herself to a thick chunk of cake the size of a brick, smiling with bliss as she took the first bite. "Ah~ So good!"

For those that had neglected to prepare their own swimsuits, there were a selection of bikinis, tankinis, and other garments to choose if they so desired.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to Rated-R RPs