Reformication

The rules here are a bit lax. Sexual situations and violence are allowed, but don't be overly graphic about it. Have fun with it and keep it in moderation.

Re: Reformication

Postby Silver » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:56 am

Julius bit her tongue. She wasn't hearing much but.... at the rate things went she noticed her 'allies' were sounding stupid. Well stupider. If the other team played fair this wouldn't be the worst of deals, she had already considered a few ways to make it work, Giselle seemed to have the same ideas she did, but she highly doubted they'd just let them walk free. Why leave a liability go when you can just alter them anyway you wish? And of course, any data she might have found would either be locked up tight, or with them. Problems everywhere.

She stood there musing silently to herself as a sprinkler caught her gaze. Maybe fire would work after all. Looking around she crept out of sight of the doorway sliding her hand into her pocket to retrieve a lighter. While her initial plans for it were... extreme to say the least, this didn't seem too terrible. Moving under the sprinkler she held out the lighter, standing on her tip toes as she tried to hold the flame near the fire sensor, a rather difficult task considering her small stature.
I fear today will be filled with Lunacy.
So exactly like every other day.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby robiotic » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:16 am

The woman sighed, lifting the tablet from the table and tapping it.
"I fear you're not seeing this from the right angle, perhaps a complimentary facial scrub and hear treatment will do the job"
As her finger touched the glass, the girls at her side moved round in a pincer movement ushering the young women back to their seats.
They furrowed their brows and bit their lips, but there was little in the way of true struggle as they sat back down and the girls began their work.

Placing towels behind the backs of their necks, using small bowels of water they began to massage an almost metallic liquid in to their hair, the scents drifting up a the tingling began
(+6, hair should now be flowing, smooth and platinum blond, full eyelashes, perfect skin)

"Now Miss Grandmont, as you'll have noticed these products aren't having the same effect on you - as part of the deal made with your mother these products are currently putting nanites in to your system, however they are currently dormant. This is not however to say, that they can't be activated should you wish to choose one of these options? You're an intelligent girl, you now the way the world is - how difficult it can be, and how in many respects this is a 'way out'."
robiotic
Site Admin

Postby BioYuGi » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:32 am

Giselle let out a sigh, cracking her neck and leaning back in her chair. "Oh, thank goodness. I figured I had to play along to keep them in the dark but when you said stuff wasn't reversible I really got freaked out. That doesn't apply to things like hair color and breast size does it? I really did like looking like the most stereotypical goth ever, blonde hair and double-d's don't really go with that. If I can't go back to that, then, hm, I guess I should be a bit thicker down below, and thinner in the waist like I'm wearing a corset, that'd be nice, and a cushioned rear since I'll be sitting on it all day," she said proudly. "I can always dye my hair if I want." She then looked at Todd and Jason. Jason seemed to be completely gone under the intoxicating influence of the products, and Todd wasn't far behind.

"But, no, I definitely don't want to end up like them, I like my brain just the way it is, I already feel a bit gunked up from earlier and it's not pleasant."
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Katt » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:49 am

It didn't take much effort at all to break Todd's grasp on Jason's hand, or even stopping her from escaping for that matter. "N-no..." she said meekly despite offering little to no resistance as she was seated down into a chair. The position making her marvelous chest to once more be thrusted out, causing the plaid jacket she wore to finally give way and burst open. Her GG cup (or bigger?) tits practically spilled forth as if celebrating their release from prison for all to see. The angel statue on her chest now distorted due to all the increased volume, the wings of the creature covering the bottom half of the bust almost as if trying to keep some form of modesty.

Todd closed her eyes, completely relaxing and giving in to the treatment she was receiving... it would be impossible to see even a sign of resistance left in the platinum haired, busty blonde as a smile crept up on her face. Her skin glistening and flawless... her eyelashes full and inviting anyone to stare into her emerald eyes.

"Mmmmm..." was all that escaped her full lips as she leaned back into the chair, almost as if she was sound asleep. The rest of the words and noises in the room falling upon deaf ears. She as in total and complete bliss... nothing else mattered.
Katt

Postby robiotic » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:12 pm

"Girls, could you please get these two some more appropriate clothing, lingerie, dresses, heels? Also some styling for this one I think, in Texas like the whole big hair thing - use the total set from the roots" Henley smiled, swiping through her tablet until she'd reached Giselle's data.

"Now then, you're currently at just under full nanite saturation, now anyone at this state - we can play with their levels to as much as we want realistically, I could redistribute the additional tissue from your breasts over the rest of your body if that's something you'd prefer to me just balancing your rear? The choice is yours. I'm inclined to state this though, once you leave this building your fates completely out of my hands. Your mothers actions on behalf of your mother have bought you a single instance of immunity - any further details of which are between the two of you. As for the clean up crews, they are more than capable of adjusting you to fit the initial plan. Now if you do have a preference over these customers - I can alter your final plan for the eventuality of you getting caught, but that's the best I can offer. After that, you're out there and on your own Giselle."
robiotic
Site Admin

Postby Silver » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Julius paused as she heard movement, having wasted most of her time accomplishing nothing with the sprinkler anyway. Quickly she ran around a corner, just in case to be out of sight and tried to listen in more, already having missed another part of the conversation.

The idea of just giving herself up WAS getting tempting, assuming she was allowed some control of her future. At the very least it would get her out of this hell hole even if the other actions she may be called upon to do were... less than tempting. She looked around, hoping that no one would see her as she kept trying to eavesdrop.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:16 pm

"So you're basically saying that I'm still fucked even though my mom is high up in the company? Great, fucking great. So what, the best I can ask for is to make sure I'm not a tit monster and still wear black, and hope for the best? Try to run out of the state, maybe the country, and hope nobody pushes the right body to turn me remotely?" Her voice seemed to break a little bit as she realized she was still very close to being absolutely screwed.

"Actually I, I think I'm better off just leaving as I am now," Giselle decided, swallowing as she made her decision. "But, I have to ask, I don't know how high up you are, but if I'm not safe even with my mom trying to protect me... do you really think you're going to get out of this yourself? You've been getting massaged here too. You're probably at full saturation yourself."
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Katt » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:04 pm

Todd, or the buxom blonde that used to be him, was practically laying in her chair now as the assistant went to work on her hair voluminizing it. Soft moans began to escape the new woman's full lips... moans that soon changed to lust as her hair seemed to never end in gaining volume. She was clearly enjoying herself and the sensations as her dainty hands reached up barely able to cover them, as if they had minds of their own, and began to fondle her delicious and generous tits in front of everyone.
Katt

Postby robiotic » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:32 am

"And end up like that, writhing in the street with no knowledge of the date that awaits you?
I realise my predicament, but as long as I'm of use and continue to provide them with new options there'll be a place for me - and once I'm back at one of the labs I've got more than enough owed favours to have someone flush these things out of my system. I'm afraid the same thing can't be said for you..."

She paused tentatively as a few girls began undressing her two companions, lifting Todd forward first from her seat before slipping on underwear, red and white strapless gingham for Todd, baby pink with a pastel blue trim for Jay waiting for Jay.
A white partially sequinned dress that slung over one shoulder was pulled up from beneath her and zipped in place, her body shifting beneath it as her breasts pulled up and sat, bouncing slightly as a white patent belt was wrapped around her and cinched.

Complete conversion swept over the young woman "she'll be the wife of an oil tycoon in five minutes, taken to live in a mansion with practically anything she desires. Where are you going to be Giselle? The gutter, running scared in alley. A holding cell? And if not on five minutes, five hours? Five days? Stay. We'll treat you, raise your levels in simulated real time.
Let us make something of you."
robiotic
Site Admin

Postby Director » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:04 am

Jay tilted her head as she listened to the woman talk about people she could be sold to. Huh, some of them were pretty cute... Then the woman asked if she had any preferences.

She twirled a lock of hair around her finger. "Uh, like, not really? They all seem kinda lame..."

Then Todd grabbed her wrist and started to pull her away, and Jay didn't try to resist. She just... felt like going along with anything right now...

But it didn't work, and she found herself being plomped down back into the chair she had just been pulled out of. She tried to struggle, just a little - Todd was her friend, and she seemed to want to leave - but it did no good. The women's grip was like iron, holding her in place as a towel was placed around her neck, and then...

The instant the liquid touched her scalp, Jay felt herself just melt. She sighed pleasantly, relaxing back into the chair, her resistance at an end. Underneath the slivery liquid her hair turned pure platinum blond, and lost what little frizz remained to it, growing out flat and straight. It gained a little length once again, the ends now resting at her hips. But she didn't notice that, and never would. Just as she would never notice the way her eyelashes seemed to primp and grow, framing her baby blue eyes wonderfully - or the way every blemish, scar or mark disappeared from her skin, leaving her a uniform perfection.

Then she stiffened for a moment, her eyes glazing over totally. Her jaw fell slack, and she seemed completely unaware of the world as the women lifted her up and began fitting her for new clothing. Not even a squeak of protest, nor a moan of contentment, passed her lips as they began to strip her down...
Director
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:16 am

Giselle had stood up and was trying to exit the room, but Henley's words stopped her. Part of it was the slightly submissive nature she had picked up from the perfume that lingered on her clothes earlier, but, the fact was she was making a really good point. She didn't know how long she could run, and it seemed her mom didn't have as much pull as she thought. Giselle sat back down, this time right next to Henley.

"...There really is no getting out of this is there? I can't give them every bit of money I make over the next lifetime, I can't convince you to just delete me from the system, or, or, fuck, I don't know." She groaned and held her face in her hands. The girl scratched her face and looked at Henley. "Is there any chance there's a person on that list that wanted a goth girl? I mean, that's my personality. To hell with the body, I want to be me. Todd's going to get anything he wants, but there's nothing left of him for that to matter! The way I see it I'm either going to end up a braindead, pampered woman, in which case I'd rather you put a slug through my head, or retain even a fragment of my personality and always regret what's happened to me..."
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby robiotic » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:09 am

Ms Henley sighed "In personal opinion I'd say ignorance is bliss. You'll never know any different, you'll leave here with a life you love - even if it isn't their you live now. And no, you won't be the you that you currently are, but there are so many you's that are so much worse than the one I'm offering... Ones that you could very realistically end up as..."
robiotic
Site Admin

Postby BioYuGi » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:16 am

Giselle sighed and gulped. "O... okay... fine. I guess I'm better off enjoying my life and forgetting this one. What are my options? It seems blonde hair is mandatory. Not really my thing but, not much choice. I guess I'd like a nice, thin wasp-waist. If it's nanite-based then realistically I could eat whatever I wanted and not have to worry about getting fat later. And I guess I can still have nice white skin, only now it'd be flawless and perfect. Maybe, maybe make my hips and lower body thicker too, for a nice hourglass? I'd prefer that instead of being top-heavy."
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby robiotic » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:50 am

"Well. That's fairly close proportion wise to what Miss West requested, although I'm not sure of your current sexual preference it'd be corrected through the process. The alternate is a slimmer but top heavy build requested by Mr Stamp. He'd also be looking to put you on television if memory serves."

Jay had been slipped into a small pink minidress that clung to her frame precariously, the slightest movement being cause enough for her breasts to break free. Pink dagger like heels elevated her, pushing out her rear and chest, Todd in equally precarious knee length brown leather boots and her white dress, blonde hair piled atop her head. There was little trace if any of who they'd once been, the remaining tattoos that were scattered about Todd's body being the last remaining traces.

The two stood in unison as Henley got up from her seat, before she nodded to the girls to lead the group downstairs "Lets discuss this somewhere more comfortable". Another of the blonde drones opened the door to the metal staircase, and began to walk down it. At the bottom of the stairs she noticed the door was open.
"Someone else is here" she spoke quietly.

Henley paused for a moment, looking to her right as though the girl downstairs was right behind her.
"Do you have any others with you by any chance Giselle?"
robiotic
Site Admin

Postby Silver » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:42 am

Julius bit her lip when she overheard Giselle asked about other possible companions. She didn't like being rushed, but it was do or die time now. And quite frankly, if she was going to be fucked anyway, it was gonna be on her terms. She steeled herself and banged twice on the wall, moving towards the open from behind them with her hands out where they could be seen. "That offer, does it extend to Giselle's intended human shield? I'll be blunt. Even if I am better off than the others, the idea of running for life is not how I want to finish up my days."

The first statement didn't really seem too bitter at Giselle. Julius had intended to do exactly the same more or less. She had just gotten beaten to the punch.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:19 am

"Hm, I think I'd rather lean to the pop star oddly enough," Giselle said. She was trying to figure out what each one would want. She never listened to pop, but if she was a famous singer, then she wouldn't always be in the house, which might be nice. It was hard to judge how her future self would see things after her mind was altered. She followed Henley, scratching her head and looking down at her clothes, knowing she'd be out of them soon. "Do you think it'd be possible for me to send an e-mail to my mom or is that going to be a strict 'hell no'... oh, we, we did have someone but, uh, sorry... Julius?" she asked, unsure if the girl she was looking at was the last male she had seen and ever would see in her present mindset.

"He was grabbed earlier. I, uh, figured they'd either convert him completely or he'd be able to escape."
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby robiotic » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:45 pm

"I wouldn't personally recommend the mom thing... I can't really speak from a relatable perspective, but I'd say it's more than likely she'll come to her own hopeful conclusion. Rather than thinking of what you're thinking at the moment or where you're going - maybe ambiguity is a kinder option..."

She paused, looking at the girl in front of her. It was quite obvious she hadn't always been one, either that or she had a terrible sense of style. "You do realise this is supposed to a secretive scenario? We aren't a charitable organization" Rolling her eyes she pulled open the door completely and stood propping it open in invitation.

"Are there any more of you, do you want to form a queue?" She quipped sarcastically.
robiotic
Site Admin

Postby Silver » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:11 pm

"There was the one driving the van, but I expect that know nothing." Julius responded deciding to go for full disclosure. "And believe me, if I felt I had a better option I'd just cut my losses and leave. That was before these." She gestured towards her breasts. "And yes I did escape initially, but where would I go. If they had anything resembling brains these nano machines or whatever have to be traceable. Where would I run?" This was a tricky game. One foul step and things would head south really quick. "Either way I do believe you said something about moving somewhere more comfortable?"

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Director » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:38 am

The blond woman who had once been Jay did nothing as she was squeezed into a barely fitting pink mini-dress, or as her feet were lifted and placed into pink heels.

She couldn't really be called Jay anymore. Her body was nothing like the twenty something male who had woken up this morning. Instead of the six foot plus wiry college student, here stood a five and a half foot woman, standing with her breasts and behind thrust out for all to see, her substantial chest threatening to break free of its confines with every breath. And as for her mind... well one had only to look into her beautiful blank eyes to see that they saw nothing, only revealing the vapid emptiness that lay behind them. Soon, Miss Henley might put a new mind back where she had snuffed the old one out, but it would not be Jay's when she did so.

At Henley's direction, the mindless blond fell in line, ready to follow as she was instructed, paying no heed to her former allies, or to the woman that had betrayed her.
Director
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:21 am

"Well, welcome to the 'totally fucked' club," Giselle said to Julius. Finding Henley's words to make some sense, Giselle just grabbed her phone and set an email to say 'love you', that'd be sent in an hour. Then she just took her phone and tossed it in a nearby garbage can. Not like she'd be needing it anyway. "Take us away oh fucker of an entire city," she said. The girl hoped it was just the one city, after all. But then again if they did a lot more than it would be obvious and would seriously ruin the stability of the country.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to Rated-R RPs