The Life and Times of Mamonia Academy

The rules here are a bit lax. Sexual situations and violence are allowed, but don't be overly graphic about it. Have fun with it and keep it in moderation.

Re: The Life and Times of Mamonia Academy

Postby BioYuGi » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:39 am

"Heh, well I'm sure it won't be the last," Mona said to Amy before her attention went elsewhere. "Wait a minute, I recognize that chiptune. I'll see you in a bit," she said with a devious smirk on her face. She sauntered into the dorm room and turned her head until she spied Erika, where she walked over with a big smile on her face. "Ooh, playing Shovel Knight I see?"

"You... one of our roommates?" Crystal asked.

"Mm, no, but Amy is, she's just outside."

"Oh... kay. Um," she looked at Erika still stuck in the chair. Ice wouldn't exactly help, so she just sit back and had another cookie.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby ZeusAssassin » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:33 pm

((I'm a little bit lost here. Who's inside the dorm areas right now? I know I have Stanley rooming with Natane, but just wondering who I can talk to without breaking continuity.))
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Know the creed. Respect the creed. Live the creed.
ZeusAssassin
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:31 pm

((Actually, only former human students can room at this dorm, until they choose to move to one of the official elemental dorms. I assume Natane is in her own dorm at this point.))

Erika stared down at Takami and Mona, blushing as she squirmed to get the chair loose while holding her game with one hand.

Mitsunami wrote:"Suppose anyone's as good as the next...how about you? Interested in an undead bunkmate? Once I start learning magic, maybe I can help you out with your chair problems...maybe."

"Er... but... but..." she bashfully set her machine down before plucking the chair off of her rump with both arms, letting it fall with a heavy thud and trying to aadjust the huge wedgie in her massive spotted ass. "You... d-don't mind? Ah mean ah... I was kinda the one that... m-mighta changed ya." she failed to yet realized it was Balala putting a temporary curse on her.

Her game device was set on a table right next to Mona, still on the title screen of said game, since she had barely any time to go past it. "Yeah...?" she said nervously, looking over to her 3DS.

=====

"And why not?" Nico cooed as she began to seemingly cover Andy's nipples... then resort to just groping them. Andy's growth would continue as her hair grew long and wild while hair began to grow on her hands and feet as they formed into slightly paw-like shapes until the fur covered up to her ankles and knees. Her belly even gaining a bit more pudge and softness to it, billowing over her pants until they split from her thick thighs and super wide hips while her shirt's collar even ripped a little as the article of clothing itself rested atop large tits almost as big as Nico's ass cheeks. Though Nico soon tried to help her get into the dorm room as the door stretched for the now larger werebear that was now about a head or so bigger than Nico. "Looks like you need a roommate as well as my company tonight."
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Augis » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:20 am

Her black hair snakes and tangles up in bushy curls, fur darkening as it likewise spreads over her forelimbs, and Andy lets out a growling gasp all the while.

She lets out something louder when her pants blow, and she hastily presses her flabby fanny into Nico's abdomen, rather than show it off. "Because I dun wanna loose myself in a foyer!!!" she exclaims, letting out grunts and moans of arousal. What really does it is, when instead if ripping apart her shirt, her breasts spill out from under it , rising the fabric up around Andy's longer neck like a weird scarf with sleeves. Both seeing breasts larger than most of her former body and feeling them droop and flop almost gets her to scream.

"I'm feeling horny and crazy and I wanna do it--I mean I wanna be crazy and horny-- behind closed doors!!!" she fumbles her explanation, still growing, it would seem, but wider or taller? She's not sure from the vertigo she's suffering from, especially now that she's begun to waddle with her new thunder thighs, the crotch of her jeans now wedged tightly against her bush.
Augis
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:38 pm

Takami flinched a bit at the suggestion that Erika had also had something to do with her alterations, but gave a light shrug. "I've already been changed today in more extreme ways than becoming a bit overweight...and it wasn't you that tossed my head...er...where it ended up...besides..."

She blushed and frowned a bit, biting her lip. "Not like you ever...went ahead and...touched me...especially in that way..." she growled, though a nagging voice in the back of her detachable head was insisting that she was overlooking something. However, she stomped the thought out, too annoyed with Eva at the moment to care, before holding out her half of the keychain to the towering cowgirl.

"What do you think? Up for it?"
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:56 pm

(Eva, Candace, and Amy are outside right now. Crystal, Kendra, Erika, Takami, and Andy are inside.)
----------

"Ooh, fun, I love this game. I actually helped kickstart it. Well, okay, I may have used my powers to get someone richer to kickstart it, but hey, it got the game to come out didn't it?" Mona said. She started fiddling with Erika's console as she talked to Takami. Only stopping once Takami stuck out her key.

"Ooh ooh, hang on a second, I've always wanted to do this." She opened up the YouTube app on the 3DS and found a soundbite for Power Rangers, setting it up so when Erika put the key against Takami's, it would make the sound of their robots fusing together.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:08 pm

"Um... er... um.. ah..." the remarkably shy in comparison to her ten foot body cowgirl, mumbled before holding out her key, letting the jingle on her game play as one of the rooms upstairs began to physically shift and stretch so that a 10' woman would comfortably fit in it with a higher ceiling, along with possibly Japanese furniture like a kotatsu or such for Takami. The beds themselves would either be a double bed like a hotel, a bunk bed like a normal dorm... or if they roomies *really* felt like getting close, just one huge single bed.

Similar events would happen with other girls joining their keys. In fact, if there were three girls left to choose, their keys wouldn't fit until all three join in one dorm.

"Moo... Ah guess that top one's ours?" she turned to Mona shyly, especially when the horny topless beargirl barged in. Mona could feel the cowgirl's arousal climbing, if her nipples weren't a big enough clue.

"So uh... yer a gamer demon?" she tried leaning down to look at Mona better, letting her tits and udders dangle sloshily.

=======

"Oh dear" Nico read the note on the dorm before leading Andy through, just as her enhanced nose and eyes caught a glance and whiff of the pile of cookies on the lobby table. Her urge to pig out on sweets only make her form shift even bigger as she was quickly slipping into full beast mode like Candace's white wolf form. Black fur was spreading across her entire body as her face contorted into a more ursine form as she surged to about twelve feet tall... maybe even bigger once her body stopped? Either way she was going a little nuts, not sure if she was more hungry than horny, but something needed to stuff both. "because you don't get access to your dorm unless you find roommate."
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby shadow21viper » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:44 pm

"Yes!" Amy jumped in the air causing her head sized tits to bounce wildly once she landed. The succubus looked down at her breasts finally noticing she was completely naked. She pressed down on her tits to stop their bouncimg feast. "That's strange. I don't feel very self-conscious about being naked right now." The young woman shrugged. "Maybe it's because I'm a full sex demon now or something." Amy returned her attention back to Eva. "I'm happy to be your roommate but, try not to bite too hard." She held her hands out. "I don't know how my body is going to react to our litte "sessions"."

Amy turned her attention to Candace next. "I assumed we would get to choose our roommates anyway, just like human college dorms." The succubus then pulled out her key from her massive cleavage. "I don't know what they keys are for. The teacher just handed me one without an explanation."
shadow21viper
Approved Role Player

Postby Silver » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Eva laughed, finally pulling her head from it's next in her cleavage and replacing it where it belonged. "Don't worry about it. The view is breathtaking, and there's no reason to be worried about it when so few else do." Still smiling she walked closer to Amy, sliding a hand into her sweater as she fished around for something in her cleavage. "I don't how your body will react either and.... oh where is it... musta knocked it lower... and I'm looking forward to figuring that out..... Ah here it is." She pulled her hand out, key balanced between two fingers. "I was still recovering when they handed out the keys, so hell if I know how they work..... guess we put them together and look for a room that matches?"
I fear today will be filled with Lunacy.
So exactly like every other day.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:03 pm

"I suppose it is..." Takami mumbled, glancing up as the room changed, and noting the numbers appearing on her key. "Well, that's convenient...at least we won't get the rooms mixed up. Now, that just leaves one other problem..."

She frowned as she placed her hands on the sides of her head as if to steady it. "How am I supposed to keep this on while I sleep? I can't have it popping off, or I'm likely to wind up a moaning mess like bef-"

She cut off in mid-sentence, her eyes widening slowly as the part of her thought she'd been ignoring before came back, and this time swung into full clarity. "Oh god...and I said such awful things....Eva!"

The Japanese Dullahan turned and bolted for the door, opening it up and charging out of the dorm in search of her sister monster...only to skid to a halt as she ran into her straight away. Instead of excusing herself for interrupting Bella and Eva's conversation, she pulled the other girl into a hug, trying not to make her head fall off.

"Eva-chan! I'm sooooo so sorry! I didn't even think about it until now, but...if I couldn't control myself without my head, you probably couldn't either! And I was so mean...I should have thought of that, I'm really sorry!"
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Augis » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Her shirt finally torn clean off from broadening shoulders, Andy morphs fully into a giant bear... albeit a womanly, and very sexy zaftig bear but she walks with a lumbering gait with each breast swinging and bouncing juicily. "Mmrghg..." she grunts, trying to work her new facial muscles before getting the basics downpat. "You... w'na room with me?" she slurrs, nosing at Nico's ear before licking it a few times with a chortling noise from deep within her throat. Sure she sees the sweats, but ...she seems to have her paws on something sweeter. "Too big, hard t' think... But I don't mind rooming with a sweetie --mmm... sweets...-- like you." She greedily rubs a giant paw at Nico's own huge breasts and down the other wearbear's hip. "Let's bring alla those cookies up with us and after awhile... we can argue about rooming rules, honey..." she devoles into deep gutteral laughter before (albeit gently) licking at Nico's face, trying to nudge her about in... well, some direction. Andy doesn't have the thought capacity to reason where she's going very far...
Augis
Approved Role Player

Postby Silver » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Eva stumbled, nearly dropping her key as Tamaki burst out the door. Turning to face her fellow Dullahan she didn't even get the chance to speak before she was pulled into a hug. "What th- Takami? Why are?" Her voice trailed off as Takami started apologizing for what she said. "I... Why..... but...." Still stunned from this unexpected outburst Eva slowly returned the hug. "It's fine.... I over did things, even before I lost my head. And... erm. Sorry for teasing you most the night."

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby ZeusAssassin » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:07 am

Stanley took a while by herself to finally come up with a name. "Saffron... yeah, I think I'll stick with this for now." She muttered to herself. Having been drained of her milksap and huge size from before, her body had transformed into a slug like bottom for the time being. It lubricated a bit of juice to keep her mobile and comfortable. "Well, better than bouncing around I suppose. Wish I had my legs back." She decided to explore the dorm for now, admiring how the doors appeared to change heights. She came across Erika's room and cleared her throat. "Um... hi girls. Name's Saffron. Were you all former humans just like me?"
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Know the creed. Respect the creed. Live the creed.
ZeusAssassin
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:33 am

Candace shrugged before looking at her light brown hair. "I dunno," she said. "Maybe my particular shade of brown isn't compatible with my lycanthropy... or I could just be a mutant. I mean, blue-eyed people are technically mutants, so why can't a white wolf brunette?" She looked down at her bag as Amy and Eva decided to become roommates, trying to not think about the two going at it each night.

Thankfully, her thoughts were interrupted as the sift Takami rushed out and pulled Eva into a hug. She merely blinked as the Japanese woman apologized. "Um... what did I miss?" she asked, tilting her head as she idly scratched Cayenne behind her ear.
deviantART: http://kalanosis.deviantart.com/
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby shadow21viper » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:52 pm

Amy shrugged. "I guess it's worth a try." The succubus was about to place her key onto Eva's when Takami interrupted the two of them.

The young woman let the two dullahans have their moment. She looked back at the brunette werewolf. "That is an intresting thought. Mutant monsters. I guess perfect genetics is a mad mans dream even among monsters." Amy chuckled. Bella looked up at the other two girls. "More than likely it's because of Cayenne. Her "father" is a silver haired werewolf." The vampire used the word "father" loosely.

Amy stared at Bella for a moment wondering what she ment. She turned her attention back to Eva and Takami. "I have no clue. I was in the lust tent the whole time."
shadow21viper
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:15 pm

(Gah. Forgot I owed a post here. Been distracted with Pokemon and such. ^^;)

Takami smiled and pulled back at last, blushing a bit as she took notice of the other two girls. "Um...hi. Sorry, I just...really felt I should apologize to Eva. Judged her too harshly before. Uh...anyway, time for everyone to pick room-mates. I've already bunked up with Erik...Erika?...anyway, enjoy yourselves and...not to worry, Eva. I'll try and be a little more understanding, alright?"

She turned and headed back into the commons area, glancing up at Erika. "So...should we check out the room and figure out who gets what bunk...or however they set it up for us?"
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:30 pm

Erika looked down at the smaller monster girl, still a little shy as she lifted up her heavy suitcase with one hand effortlessly. "Hokay... Er..." she looked down at the other girl, smiling as she talked about Shovel Knight. "You can come too, I guess. Ah wanna unpack."

She soon made her way to their new room. The door was a strange contraption of both a huge door frame for the ten foot tall minotaur to clop on through with plenty of head room while a portion of the door could be opened up separately for the shorter Takami and Mona. Inside was also a pretty large scaled room with high ceilings and wide walls that seemed to scale with Erika in mind, aside from a bed that was near the much huger bed that had not much but a night stand between them. They even had a pretty state of the art TV, beanbag chairs, a writing desk and a little bookshelf. There were even two doors off to one side that read "Washroom" and "WC" Entering the latter would lead to a somewhat Japanese styled house bathroom, but without a tub or shower stall.

Erika's tail swished happily behind her as she suddenly stopped in place once they were in. The other two girls behind her would probably collide into her huge spotted cheeks.

"Tarnation... it is big." she started to lean down, plucking out her various game consoles she brought with her, school supplies and... something she didn't think about, all her ridiculously tiny boy clothes. "...uh oh."

=======

Cayene gave a pleased whine in Candace's arms, her tail wagging and brushing up against her muscled abs.

"Um... who... do you want to room with?"

=======

Nico began kneading Andy's tits as she scanned around the room.

"Like I said, I cannot be roommate yet." she said as she offered her the cookie platter. "We need somebody from former human students to join you for a while. I am merely a guest."
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Silver » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:47 pm

Eva shook her head as Takami headed back inside, watching her as she went. She stood there quiet for a moment before turning to Amy. "Well it's cold out here, why don't we head inside? We can figure out how these rooms work where it's warmer.." She turned, headed inside herself, slapping Amy's ass as she passed.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:08 am

"Hmm..." Candace said, looking thoughtful. "I hadn't really thought about it. I can't room with you, it seems, which is a shame." As Eva suggested that they go inside, she followed, still holding and petting Cayenne. She looked around, frowning as her options appeared to be limited. "Anyone still need a roommate?" she asked.
deviantART: http://kalanosis.deviantart.com/
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Augis » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:05 am

The giant bear with boobs waves down at Candace, Andy haveing a lucid moment and appearing somewhat sheepish as she disentangles herself from pawing Nico all over. "Um... I got nobody and, uh... I may need a lot of room to. streeeetch," she growls eventually smirking a toothy grin at the werewolf.
Augis
Approved Role Player

Previous

Return to Rated-R RPs