Bleach: Chains of the Juki

The rules here are a bit lax. Sexual situations and violence are allowed, but don't be overly graphic about it. Have fun with it and keep it in moderation.

Re: Bleach: Chains of the Juki

Postby BioYuGi » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:52 am

Nanao stared with a look of abject fascination as Tatsuya got out of her clothing, revealing her voluptuous hourglass-shaped body to everyone else in the room. She held her head between her hand, shaking it back and forth, which ended up causing her bust to wobble around as well. The lieutenant was desperately trying to get the sexy, jiggly, grope-y thoughts out of her head, but finding it incredibly difficult. It was like her brain was covered in bubblegum. Delicious, chewy, soft bubblegum. The bimbo water had certainly done a number on the smart woman, she still retained a bit of intelligence, putting her above the others, especially Tsubaki. But her curves were rocking, her skin felt tingly, and she just had a desire to giggle at everything, even if it was bad.

"Yeah, like, listen," Nanao said, blinking as she walked over to Tsubaki, finding the grope session to be somewhat normal. Thanks to Horobi pushing the water away, Tsubaki couldn't reach it anymore. Though, she wasn't trying, too engrossed in the sensations her boobs were giving her. There was barely a trace of intellect left in the blonde bimbo's face as Tatsuya fondled her chest. Nanao hurriedly dumped the water down the sink, making sure not a drop got anywhere else on her curvaceous body. "There, better. Oh, like, this is not good, girls.... now I'm all dumb too!" she said, licking her lips as she watched Tsubaki start to squeeze her chest as well. She looked over at Horobi and pouted with her thick lips, futilely trying to cover herself. "Like, thanks," she said to Horobi, rubbing her thighs together. "The boobies do feel really good, but, like, my head is not good, and that's not good."

"Mm, bigger tatas are the best," Tsubaki said, drooling a bit more as she sat there in her own arousal as Tatsuya squeezed her tits, leaning her head down and licking up the side of one. "Mmm, hehe, butt too..." she said, giggling as her ass grew out a few more inches.
----------

Sabrina just sighed. She at least made a token attempt to cover herself up, for the sake of appearances. And as she looked at Yi Shen she understood it was a good thing, the poor woman looked like she was ready to pass out. Using one hand cover her womanhood and the other to hold a bit of her ruined dress on her chest, she turned to Via. "I think we need to show Tacci some serious consequences for this. I know this has been an unusual time for her but this is inexcusable," she said seriously. "So, clearly, our only option is for me to increase the size of her rear end as much as possible, while you spank him with as many cloned arms as you can form."

"No, this is a new ability for me," Nemu said, looking at her hands as she let Zeni do whatever she needed to do. "Good. I can be of even better use on the mission now," she said firmly. As Yi Shen spoke up about her beauty, she let out a tiny oink of surprise, which earned a series of cheers from the always-happy Mino. The scientist pig blushed a tiny bit and also ended up scratching her nose at the same time Yi Shen had, creating an odd symmetry between the two at that moment. "I believe I would be in safer hands in the Juki realm as opposed to my father's lab."
---------

"Ahh, hm, gotcha," Yachiru said, picking at one of her ears as she listened to the empress. "Because whatshername told me about these sex challenges and I've been winning a bunch so I was just wondering what'd happen if I challenged you, and then beat ya."
---------

Isane had her breath taken away as Chizuru complimented each of them so sincerely and lovingly. Her personality confused Isane, though. Not her pride in being a lesbian, or her gentle, caring nature, or her passion for what she loved. No, she was confused that someone who was this incredible and seemed like she could easily find a romantic partner apparently hadn't found anyone to share the rest of her life with! After being in the Juki world for a short period of time, it was almost heartbreaking to the swan woman, who shivered as her wings were delicately touched by the redhead.

"O-Oh my, um, angel? Well, oh, you're, oh gosh," Isane had to start fanning herself to cool down, it was almost like Chizuru was radiating heat just by looking at her. Isane felt like the glasses-wearing girl's stare was so intense that it could burn right through her clothes, and had a significant desire to take them off right then and there and show the girl one more time how beautiful she was. "I'm sure you're going to be amazingly pretty as well. It's just hidden there, underneath your underwear," she said, only realizing the double meaning of what she said after the words left her sultry lips.

"Oh! I mean, w-we can fix, oh Rangiku I need a minute," she said, leaning against the cow-woman to catch her breath, taking the opportunity to fondle Rangiku's udder as well. "Mm, we can return you to your true form."

"Yeah and then you can come back with us." "With tons of babes." "And food." "Lots of food. But we should probably bring a bunch back." "Yeah," the twins said, barely giving pauses in their speech.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:13 pm

Tacci whimpered as she hid behind the nearest table with only her long blond ponytail and real tail sticking out the side.

Before any one noticed, Yoruichi was behind Nemu, pressing her bronze tits into her back as her shadow began to rise up in groping tentacles.

"So what happens if I do this?"
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Chris_B » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:01 pm

Tatsuya giggled as she continued to play with Tsubaki's tits, one hand trailing down to start pinching and slapping the blond's bubbly butt. She did not hear Nanao talking, more focused with playing with Tsubaki's soft curves that were making her feel hotter and wetter the more she felt her up. "So squishy~..." she said, hips wiggling as she pressed her boobs into her friend's back.
deviantART: http://kalanosis.deviantart.com/
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby panahinuva » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:48 am

Zeni rubbed the back of her head. "I'll need to run more tests...Maybe with more practice she'd be able to freely use the spiritual samples she's acquired...At least I assume that's what they are." She shrugged. "Without any tests, all I can do is guess." She frowned a little more at Nemu's suggestion. "We have no idea what going to the Juki realm could do to you. You might overload from the amount of Juki spiritual energy there."

Tentia finished the mixture and pulled out a white pad, onto which she dribbled the white fluid, forming a complex sign. "Well, here goes nothing." She said, walking over, before slapping it onto Soi Fon's ass. A tingling shock blasted through the cow's body, causing her to let out an involuntary pained moo. However, the first change was immediate as her left arm bulged, black fur racing down to her forearm, losing its thin, pathetic weakness and becoming smoothly muscled. Her other arm followed suit, as did her legs, followed by her tail, which lost its ropey quality and became a bar of blackness. Her udder withdrew into her body, her body condensing from chubby moo into her familiar well muscled fitness, her breasts the only things that remained the same size, although her hips might have looked wider than they had the last time she had been a kitty. Finally her head changed, losing the cow spots and horns, but gaining a pair of pointed ears and small, cute fangs. Tentia punched the air. "Yesss! Another win for the chief shaman!"

"It certainly is not lost." Diana assured her. She held up a seal. "We just place this on you, the preferred location is the tailbone, your true self will be released and you will once again rejoin the Juki." She held out the seal and began to murmur to herself, apparently some ritualistic chant that would no doubt take way too long for the impatient Chizuru.

Horobi looked nervous. Their fearless leader, the brains of the operation, had fallen to the bimbo water! "Like, what should we do?" She asked, hefting Nanao's chest emphatically. "All Nanao-chan's brains went into her boobies!" She glanced around. "Maybe if we massage them, we can push her brain back up to where it belongs?" she suggested hopefully.

Via didn't even make a token attempt to cover up, too focused on how annoyed she was. "Yeah, that sounds about right." She said, cracking her knuckles. "Spank her until she faints!" She added, walking over and towing Tacci out from behind the table.

The empress frowned fiercely. "The empress is not required to partake in sex challenges. My position is too important to be compromised by mere skill at sexual endeavors." She gave Yachiru a suspicious look. "Why are you so curious?" She added. Yachiru would note that there weren't a lot of guards in the room and most of them looked weaker than her massive chimera body.
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/panahinuva

"The world is upside-down, Alice! The inmates are running the asylum- no offense. And worst of all... I'm left tea-less!"

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:59 pm

"Nooooo~" Tacci tried to claw at the floor to resist Via "Tacci hate owchies~!"

"Hmmm... so how does she 'receive' samples?" Yoruichi's shadow tentacles began coiling around Nemu's tits as another began to playfully swat at her rear.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby SoraWolf7 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:51 pm

"Amazing," Rukia replied as Soi Fon returned to her amazonian, yet slender panther form. She even managed to feel a little wet as the transformation occurred. "It works!"

-X-

Kotone purred as Toshiro started licking her nipple, smiling as she loosened her grip on the polar bear juki. "Mmm, sorry, I just REALLY wanted to take the lead here," she replied as she moved her body so her pussy was sitting on Toshiro's face. Kotone gently grabbed Toshiro's legs and pulled them apart enough to get her own face buried into her lover's box, starting to lick slowly as if to savor the flavor while rubbing Toshiro's upper legs.

-X-

Hope blushed a bit and smiled as she was complimented by Chizuru. "I like her," she stated matter-of-factly, giggling as she bounced from Juki to Juki with surprising speed. "She could probably give even me a challenge in speed." She watched patiently as Diana started the conversion ritual's incantation, turning to offer a comforting smile to her sister-to-be.
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/sorawolf/

I`m here to RP, kick butt, and drink bottles of root beer. And I`m all outta butts.
SoraWolf7
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Yi Shen bit her lip at Zeni's observation. She didn't want to see Nemu harmed...but wasn't entirely sure that they needed to be worried.

"If I may, Zeni-san...Nemu-san is far stronger than she appears. Not for nothing is she a Lieutenant of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads. Despite his...eccentricities, even her father boasts often of her ability. You say that you need tests, but every minute we remain here is another that our friends and comrades may be in greater peril...so is there a faster way to find out, really, then sending her with us to help with the mission?"

She paused as she glanced back, noticing what Yoruchi was doing, and froze up, wanting to demand that the cat woman stop molesting the purple-haired piggie-scientist, but also not willing to speak up against someone she respected as much as her teacher's own master.

--------------

Soi Fon did indeed let out a moo of pained shock at the initial jolt, but soon followed by mixed moans of pleasure and appreciation as her body changed, swelled, and thickened in several of the right places while trimming down properly in others. As the cowlike spots receded, lines of blackness like dark vines drew themselves up and down her spine, forming into clinging vine tattoos that branched out from the middle of her back to wind around her arms and legs, as well as spiral in around her upper set of breasts. A couple of the flowers in Tentia's specimen jars burst into full bloom as Soi Fon's power over plants was fully restored.

Once it finished, Soi Fon paused to examine herself, flexing a toned, muscular armed, taking a stance and giving several practice punches, at least three of them too fast to see, then hefted her larger, double-decker breasts as well as giving a light slap to her thicker hips before finally looking up and actually smiling at the scientist.

"This is...perfect. I'm a little surprised that my chest is still this large...and apparently doubled...as well as the wider hips..." she trailed off as she looked at herself again, but then perked up again. "But then, you did say this was experimental...and it's shown to have worked quite well! I can feel it...my power...speed...my warrior's training! I am immensely grateful, Miss Tentia!"

She bowed low, hands pressed together before straightening with a wobble of her breasts. "Out of curiosity, how many Juki have you performed this procedure on before?"

Meanwhile, Suzu was changing as well, her immense breasts and udder shrinking away as her insect speed and yellow-black striped outfit returned to her...for the most part. Much like Soi Fon, her own breasts were left larger than usual, making her look like a doll-sized Orihime Inoue...and the sensitivity hadn't left her breasts in the least.

------------------

Rangiku mooed and pressed Isane's hand even deeper into her softness as she hugged the tall woman into her breasts. "Oh my, you ARE getting jealous, aren't you? Do we need to schedule some private time for you and I when we get back?"

Chizuru squealed excitedly as she zipped back to stand in front of Diana, squirming with barely-contained excitement, listening as the woman chanted and tilting her head to either side in time with the chant, as if it were music...though after only one minute, she snapped her eyes open and spun around, yanking down her skirt and wiggling her butt at the deer-woman.

"Come on already, show me my real self! Here's my tailbone- do it!" she demanded, clearly getting impatient.
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:43 pm

Nemu's face gained a tiny pink tinge to it as she felt Yoruichi's bosom press into her back. She said nothing, focusing for the moment on Yi Shen and Zeni's discussions. Most would be a bit insulted that they were arguing over whether or not she should come with them, almost like she wasn't even there. But her father had said much worse things in her presence, treating her like an object instead of a person, so frankly she was used to it. The woman, still in her mild pig transformation, did let out a gasp as Yoruichi changed tactics. Now instead of just being caressed by the shadowy tentacles, she was being outright groped by them.

"Ah, my hypothesis is, I can mimic forms of those that use their Juki abilities on me," she said, letting out a barely-perceptible squeak as her backside was paddled by Yoruichi's tentacles, and her body started to contort as her breasts were squeezed, coiled like mattress springs. She was thankful her body was so malleable to begin with or it could have felt painful. Instead, it was just pleasurable. Something she had little experience with, but she had to say, she didn't mind it. Though for the sake of modesty, she did try and speak up about it to some extent. "Ah, Yoruichi, I, ah~ believe what you're doing to me is sufficient enough for me to have gotten your sample if you wouldn't mind, ah, releasing me from your sensual embrace," she said, poking her fingers together quietly.

"Either way, I would still like to venture for the Juki realm. If it is overwhelming for me I will simply stay and wait for the others." She blushed a bit more, looking down and away from Yi Shen. "Thank you for your confidence, Yi Shen," she said, before giving out a cute oink from Yoruichi's continued molestation.

Sabrina clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth as she watched Tacci scurry away. She went over with Via and helped pull Tacci up, holding the girl tight to her body to keep her from moving. She extended one of her stingers from her wrist and poked it into the mischievous girl's body. She didn't actually penetrate the skin, just using it as a subtle threat to make sure Tacci didn't try to escape. She wanted to ensure Tacci received her punishment.

"Hehehe, oh she's so cute," Mino giggled to herself as she watched the two Arrancar deal with their foster daughter. "Don't worry Tacci. If you're a good little girl, I'll make you a big ice cream sundae later."

"Please do not enable my dau-, ahem, please do not enable Tacci," Sabrina said.

"I don't want to enable her, I just want to stuff her up with all my delicious cooking!" Mino said giddily.
------------------

Tsubaki was just putty in Tatsuya's hands. Every time the other bimbo touched the blonde, it was like fireworks were going off in her brain. Her voice was quiet and sensual, as despite all the lubrication she'd given her throat through drinking more bimbo water, the way her pussy kept squirting made her lose fluids at a quick pace.

"Ahhh, T-Tatsu-chan," she moaned. "Like, you, ooooh, Tsubaki wants ta play with your boobies too!" she said, pushing her butt deeper into Tatsuya's hands and twitching with pleasure from each spank and nipple twist. "Mmm, can we like, uh, do more, like, even more sexier stuff?"

Nanao bit down on her lip, trying to keep her brain focused. Horobi was trying to help, but her suggestion wasn't exactly the right course of action they needed to take. Unfortunately, the mind-melting pleasure she received from her transformation made her a bit more suggestible than normal.

"Um, that doesn't sound entirely right," Nanao said. "But like, I can't think of any other idea right now. So, maybe we should go with that?" she offered, shrugging. "Would you mind doing it then, Horobi-chan?"
------------------

"Eh, no real reason," Yachiru said, whipping her tail back and forth. She began to approach the empress slowly, sauntering her giant hips back and forth as she clacked her claws together. "I was just thinking. See, cuz like, I was second in command back home. And I've always wanted to be the leader," she said with a smirk, before laughing. More of a cackle really, as she got even closer to the empress, leaving behind a trail of pheromones as she walked. "And like my old commander before me, it seems the way to be the leader is to beat the person in charge!"
------------------

Suzu hadn't said anything as Soi Fon worked to get her cow parts removed from her, and her original panther form returned. Earlier she had promised to not complain about her desires anymore, wanting to be a good partner to her Juki. But, she woudl be lying if she said she wasn't entirely looking forward to returning back to normal. While she didn't mind her original bee body, the cow form just had so many benefits to it that she was hesitant to give up.

"Aw, bye booooobs, I'll miss you," she said sadly, giving one last moo for good measure as well once she was sure the transformation was working. Her joy when her breasts stayed larger than normal was palpable, and she buzzed around Soi Fon's head cheerfully as she groped herself. "Ooh, they're still so, nnggh, mm, oh that's good!" she said, flying between Soi Fon's two sets of breasts before nuzzling herself comfortably between them.
-------------

"Mm-hmmm," Isane said, only half-listening to Rangiku's suggestion. Her eyes were closed as she pressed her body deeper into Rangiku's softness, still fondling her udder and licking her lips at the thought of what they might do to each other in a more intimate setting. She giggled, excited to see Chizuru's transformation. The redhead's excitement was somewhat contagious. She already had quite a nice rump, it seemed. One that would surely plump up nicely once the seal was removed from her body.

"Oh, hehe, I hope you're not particularly fond of that shirt," she said teasingly, knowing it wouldn't be offering as much coverage as it normally would in just a few moments.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:26 am

"Oooooh~! Like, can we get Nanao-chan an' Horo-chan ta play, too?" Tatsuya asked, Wiggling her hips unconsciously towards the other two. "Cause, like, Tatsu-chan wanna do sexier stuffs, too~!" She moved around Tsubaki, pushing their two substantial chests together as she started to grope and knead Tsubi-chan's butt once more. She reached forward to start kissing the blond bimbo, her tongue dancing into Tsubaki's mouth. She frowned inwardly as she noticed that Tubaki's boobs were almost twice the size of Tatsuya's, but she did not stop in her pleasuring of her blond friend.
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:21 pm

Tacci gave a scared groan from Sabrina's stinger pressing into her. "Why Tacci?" she whined, as her own version of 'Why me?'.

Yoruichi soon let go, wondering if her contact with Nemu would cause her to change yet. "Alright, jeez, I'm just so boooored~" she mewed, getting on all fours and stretching provocatively in a very feline way.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby BioYuGi » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:45 am

"Because you are evil, and dangerous," Sabrina said. Her tone was so serious that it was difficult to tell if she was joking or not. She nodded to everyone there, prepared to leave with Tacci under her arm to go back home and perform his punishment unless somebody stopped her.

Nemu blushed as Yoruichi released her, and looked at the woman who was stretched on the ground in a manner that seemed far too sensual for being in mixed company. She looked down at her hands and closed her eyes, focusing for a few moments. She wasn't sure if the contact would be enough, but eventually some black fur began to appear on her hands, and her skin tone changed from pink to a darker shade to match what Yoruichi looked like as a Juki. Her eyes stayed changed, but flipped from being floppy to being pointed and triangular. Her pig tail suddenly shot out straight, and became furry as well, gaining some length that reached down to her ankle. Nemu's eyes changed and became feline, with her pupils getting slit as she looked down at her body, watching chub change into a more hourglassed curvy form. Mino looked heartbroken.

"It would seem that contact was sufficient," Nemu said. Shadowy tendrils, though thinner than what Yoruichi summoned earlier, appeared underneath the dark-skinned woman. Nemu wasn't much for seductive techniques (that she would have you believe), but she made the tendrils wrap around one of Yoruichi's boobs, while the other cupped her firm, toned backside and squeezed that as well.
---------

"Mmm, uh-huh!" Tsubaki said. Her voice was so high-pitched and feminine now. It almost felt like if she ever inhaled helium her voice would be too light to be heard by actual humans. "Like, the more the merry-er-er," she mumbled, pushing her sizable boobs into Tatsuya's tits until the other girl's chest was practically smothered by the blonde's massive hooters. Even though her breasts were already so huge, and to her limited knowledge, she'd never seen or heard of anybody with bigger tatas, she still wanted larger melons, and a bigger butt, and longer hair, and huger lips. If she had been smart enough to realize the water was responsible she'd have been at the sink trying to lap up the water Nanao had poured down the drain. She put her hands on Tatsuya's head and pushed their lips closer together, so her plump cocksuckers could really suckle that juicy, candy-flavored tongue of Tatsuya's. This only lasted for a few moments, as her hands were greedy and wanted something soft to squeeze, so soon she matched Tatsu-chan's movements and began to squeeze the other girl's rump, moaning into her mouth as she did so. She wanted to fuck sooooo badly.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby panahinuva » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:02 am

Via continued to drag Tacchi out before holding the girl stomach down on her lap. "Maybe you should've thought of that before you went ahead and tried something on your guardians." She said, wagging a finger. Then she frowned at Sabrina's statement. "Hey now, that's a bit much. It was an accident." She said, sticking out her lower lip. "Even if you are kidding."

Tentia looked very pleased with herself, starting to walk around the transformed Soi Fon with a notebook. "Mmm...Yes...Interesting...Alright..." She mused to herself, scribbling things down. She paused at Soi Fon's question. "Ahhh...None, to be entirely honest. I am the first, so I had no idea what it was going to do." She admitted hesitantly.

Toshiro moaned and wriggled. "I r-really don't mind!" She assured her partner. "In fact...I like it." The bear added with a small smile before plunging her nose into Kotone's crotch, her large, rough tongue rubbing around inside of the lion's pussy.

Zeni sighed, watching with interest as Nemu shifted again into a nekomata. "Alright, I suppose I can't object any further." She sighed. "I should be able to open the portal soon and then we can go in. We should probably have a plan of attack before we depart, however. Perhaps we should prepare disguises? Rather than going in in our uniforms that will mark us as outsiders, perhaps we could masquerade as a lost village? Instead of a full frontal assault, we try to infiltrate to find our kidnapped friends?"

Diana rolled her milky eyes. "Yes, yes, alright." She replied. "Most of the chanting is merely formalities." She said, pressing the talisman to Chizuru's rear.

"Sure! I'll do anything to help Nanao-chan!" Horobi giggled, bouncing over and opening Nanao's top, starting to massage her tits. She started out in an unusual manner, rubbing bottom to top, as though trying to push something out. However, the bimbo's attention drifted and she eventually just started rubbing and squeezing, teasing her nipples, occasionally tweaking them.

The empress's eyes tracked over Yachiru's body and she stood up. "Alright, I suppose I can take up your challenge." She said grudgingly. "I haven't participated in a challenge in a long time." She wiggled her wide hips in preparation.

"The world is upside-down, Alice! The inmates are running the asylum- no offense. And worst of all... I'm left tea-less!"

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby Mitsunami » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:21 pm

Yi Shen tilted her head with continued interest at Nemu's latest change. However, she took a bit more interest as Zeni announced that she could have the portal open in minutes.

"Excellent...and it is true that a surprise attack usually yields greater results than simply an all-out charge. We tried that strategy before and it failed horribly. So...infiltration seems best. However, it might be difficult."

She turned to the others, pointing out a couple of them. "Mino-san and Nemu-san may have an easy time...you as well, Zeni-san...however...Yoruichi-sama is apparently well-known to these Juki...and I do not resemble them in any way. If we are going to properly pull this off, we are going to need some type of disguises at the least. Something similar to what they wear...as for myself, I suppose I could keep myself concealed. I've never had a problem with that..."

She glanced over at the two arrancar tormenting their protege and raised an eyebrow. "I don't suppose any of you has any input to add on this?"

----------------

Soi Fon blinked, slightly shocked at Tentia's revelation, but shook it off with a shrug. "Well, the point it that it worked! Results are good enough for me! So, did you need me to stick around for anything else? Or shall we collect Unohana and be on our way? I...I am grateful, but I really would like to return to Yoruichi-sama as soon as I can..."

Noting Suzu's enjoyment, she gave a light sigh and an inward smile. At least the little bee-sprite hadn't had to give up the entirety of the body she'n grown to like so well.

----------------

Rangiku pulled Isane closer, giving her rump a firm squeeze, licking her lips as she watched the medallion slap against Chizuru. "Here we go..."

Chizuru stiffened, her body crackling with electricity on the inside as her mouth opened in a gasp at the sensation. Seconds later, she started to change. Her body grew slightly taller, from just over five feet to just under six, while new muscle developed all over, making her look roughly as solid as Tatsuki Arisawa, and improving her flexibility greatly. Her hips widened while her bust expanded and waist thinned, as if the mass of her body was being squeezed outward from the middle. She cooed, cupping her bosom as it overflowed her hands, her fingers sinking into the swelling softness...then giving another surprised coo as a set of ten tiny stings entered her breasts. Her fingernails were growing, curving out and coming to a point, the same happening to her feet, granting her ten pure white, retractable claws, each as hard as iron and razor-sharp.

Following this pattern, her hands and feet developed soft, pale-yellow fur, beginning at each digit and moving back as if an invisible force were garbing her in fluffy elbow-length gloves and knee-high stockings, the pale color becoming decorated with deep black spots, each one nearly perfectly round, varying in size, and spread out across her limbs without a set pattern. She moaned louder, her growing figure forcing her clothing to strain, stretching it all into narrow bands, and finally making it burst off, sending the torn rags flying in Isane's direction. The red-head remained bent forward in pleasure, rubbing the backs of her hands into her nipples and giving a squeak of arousal as her tail extended out. It was quite long, nearly as long as Chizuru was tall, fluffy enough to be as thick as her thigh, and covered in the same soft, yellowish fur, as well as black spots...though these spots were more like those of a leopard, broken apart rather than being a solid round. Her ears changed next, sliding up atop her head and sprouting out, looking much like feline ears...and yet, more rounded than those of a house-cat, indicating some wild species.

She sighed, finally managing to straighten up- her development had been significant, her body now muscular and toned, her tail lashing about as her nude form stood tall and proud, her breasts having grown to a proud, jiggly H-cup, her hips and rear at an equal size to make an attractive hourglass. Her thighs had gained a good deal of mass as well, looking soft enough to lose the tip of one's finger in, yet solid enough to crush a bone between them. She turned to the others, smiling as she inhaled, ears twitching while her improved senses kicked in. Her grin revealed that her canines had sprouted into short, sharp fangs, while her eyes had turned completely emerald green and enlarged to the point that the green iris was all that was visible outside of her vertical-slit pupils.

"Well..." she asked the others, a purring rumble coming from her throat as she licked her lips with a rough, scratchy tongue. "How'd it turn out? Do I look good...?"
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Tacci couldn't really do anything as she was being dragged away with astinger to her ass, though she REALLY wanted to go back to that jungle place. "Sab... mommies, this isn't the time for spanking, this is the time for serious boob lady fighting."

Yoruichi stood up and stretched some more. "Well it's not like I'll have any trouble not being seen. But... what should be done if those captured have embraced their new 'sisters'?"
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby BioYuGi » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:10 pm

"Who said I was kidding?" Sabrina said, blinking blankly. She seemed to be more stoic than the catgirl scientist that was literally an artificial creation. She did frown at Via's comment, not wanting to upset her partner. The Arrancar let go of Tacci and pulled her needle back into her wrist, sighing as she did so. "I suppose Tacci has a point. If we can assist we should. They need to pay for harming Tacci in the first place."

"A subterfuge mission would likely be more successful than a forward assault as we tried earlier. We now know they have larger numbers than we originally thought. While I am unaware of much of the Juki biology, they may have ways to reproduce, allowing them to keep an active existence even after their exile. And Zeni, in the future, I would suggest not saying the words 'full frontal assault' in front of an aroused Yoruichi," Nemu said calmly. "But, I don't... no, there's no reason to believe any of our stolen people would give in that easily..."

Mino looked over at Yi Shen, and the others could see a lightbulb go off in her head.

"I have an idea. Oh gosh I have an idea and I think it's actually good, hang on, oh gosh." The pig Juki walked over to the lab, and grabbed the clothing Zeni had made in the Juki realm from leaves and other plants there. She looked at it and examined it before nibbling a tiny section and nodding. "Yeah, I think, yeah, I can do this!" Mino demonstrated what she meant by walking over to Yi Shen and placing a hand on his chest, making Nemu scowl slightly. But then a pink fog came out of her hand and mouth that covered the svelte woman. Smelling like the jungle, like she'd been in the wilderness for weeks. Mino sniffed with her sensitive pig nose. "Mmm, excellent. I think that worked."
-----

Isane smiled and clapped her hands together, absolutely giddy at the redhead's transformation. She couldn't hold back anymore and brought Chizuru into a hug. So this is what the others felt like when they had freed Rangiku, herself, and the others from their fake Soul Reaper bodies. It was a wonderful sensation. She let Chizuru nuzzle any part of her body that she liked, only pulling away after a minute had passed.

"You look gorgeous! How do you feel, you look wonderful. A perfect hourglass and I love the fur, oh even your teeth and eyes changed, that's so beautiful, ooh," Isane was as happy as could be, and then realized one thing was missing from her body. "Oh! Though, ehehe, there's one thing you're still missing that you'll have to do later. See our tattoos?" she asked, pointing to hers and Rangiku's in particular. "To get them you need, well, mmm, you need to hare an intimate moment with someone to have them activate. It'll release a power you have hidden deep inside of you. Like, I can control ice and make incredibly thin icicles with them, Rangiku can use lava, the twins can create string."

"Well when you compare it to your powers our sound so cruddy," Kemu said, crossing her arms.

"Sorry! I didn't mean that, I was just listing off what I knew!" Isane said cutely, grabbing the rags from Chizuru's torn clothing. "Oh my, do we need to get you something to cover up with?" she asked.
-----

Nanao bit down on her lower lip as Horobi began to help her by trying to push her brains back up into her head. She just had to get smart again! She couldn't become like the rest of the bimbos in the room, obsessed with nothing but being pretty and having fun and getting a lot of sex because you were so horny that your nipples were as rigid as trees and everything was floaty and foggy but wonderful at the same time and pink was such an amazing color, and Nanao wasn't sure what she was supposed to be thinking about anymore. She looked down and managed to remember that Horobi was squeezing her boobs in an attempt to make her smart again, awesome!

"Um, ahhh, H-Horobi, like, I'm not sure if it's working," Nanao said, her words slurred and dreamy as if she wasn't really paying attention. Which she wasn't. "Uh, like, I think we should, uh, oooh... m-maybe you're not doing it hard enough," she said, moaning as her eyes began to glaze over, drooling a bit. "Y-Yeah, harder's, like, good..."
-----

Yachiru smirked, pounding her fists together as she approached the empress. She stretched her arms and roared proudly, while making sure to release some of her pheromones to give herself an advantage. Then, she leaped at the empress, teeth bared and claws out, ready to strike with everything at once for a direct assault.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby SoraWolf7 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:47 pm

Kotone moaned as Toshiro buried her own muzzle into her snatch, the warm juices flowing forth from the much wanted attention. Kotone resumed her "grooming" of Toshiro's bear-like box, their wide-flat tongues getting to each inch of the pussies the two Juki were licking. Kotone's strong legs gently cupped Toshiro's head, trying to push it further into her crotch as she moved a finger in to massage Toshiro's wet walls.

-X-

"Um, shouldn't we keep an eye on Soi Fon so we can see if there's... any other effects that patch might have?" she suggested, knowing all too often that Urahara, Zeni, and Mayuri liked to experiment on people just to see what happened.

-X-

Hope smiled as Chizuru's change became apparent, and she looked her newly cheetah-fied sister over. "A cheetah... interesting. I believe this animal is associated with speed and agility. A fitting form for our new sister," she replied, giving her new sister a once-over, giving her ass a grope as well before producing a small silk-wrapped pill-shaped device. "Kemu and Mushi are helpful in making many of our supplies, despite their power's 'blandness'." Hope placed the pill in Chizuru's cleavage before she gave a small chant, and the silk seemed to explode around her body, forming a new set of clothes for her. It was a zebra-printed minidress that showed off a lot of Chizuru's new curves and boosted assets, a singular strap around her left shoulder being the only thing keeping the dress from sliding down under her breasts, though it probably wouldn't be enough for a nip-slip. There was a cut just above the base of her new tail, that made the skirt portion act more like a smock or apron as her ass was exposed to the air, but her front was covered well enough. "There, much better. I packed a few more outfits for our new sisters just in case this happened."

A few miles away, a young woman with a bookish-looking face turned towards the spike in reishi she felt from what she didn't know as Chizuru's transformation. As she adjusted her glasses, a bracelet with a pentacle charm dangling from it was seen on her arm. "Something's not right. I'll have to see what's going on. It doesn't feel like a Hollow or Shinigami..." And with that, the woman started leaping across town as her feet flickered underneath her body.

I`m here to RP, kick butt, and drink bottles of root beer. And I`m all outta butts.
SoraWolf7
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:01 am

Tatsuya began to moan as she felt herself growing hot and wet from Tsubaki's hands rubbing and massaging her soft, sensitive flesh. She pressed herself more against the blond as she tried to rub their tits together. A small portion of her mind hoped that whatever had made Tsubki's boobs bigger would make her own chest swell up. "Tsubi... -chan~..." she managed to moan loudly between kisses. "S-So horny~... Wanna f-fucky~..." She shifted a bit as she tried to get one f Tsubaki's thighs in between her own plush legs, wanting to rub herself against her friend. Her booty bounced about in Tsubi-chan's grip, the soft flesh spilling over her fingers as the blond bimbo groped her rear.
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby panahinuva » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:15 am

"Actually, as for clothing and an alibi, I have already concocted something that might be functional." Zeni replied, walking over to a closet and opening it up. Inside were what appeared to be...leaves and colorful rags. "While I was in the time capsule, I constructed outfits for an expedition to the Juki realm to fit an excuse for us. We will be a group whose isolated village was destroyed by rampaging monsters, forcing us to flee our homes with only the clothes on our backs. We have been out in the jungle for who knows how long, thus our clothes are a mess and we have no idea what traditional customs are in play in the major Juki settlement." She smiled, looking rather pleased with herself. "And Mino's scent disguise will help confirm our story. If we smell like sweat, fear and the jungle, they will be less likely to be suspicious of us." Her smile turned upside down in response to Yoruichi's question. "That is a thorny subject I have not really touched upon myself. It is possible that they have developed stockholm syndrome and may not want to return with us. If they won't listen to reason..." She paused, frowning harder. "I suppose we may have to bring them back by force." She conceded.

Tentia stopped circling Soi Fon. "Well...I suppose I can let you go now." She replied. "I'd like you to come back in a day or two so I can run some more tests, see how it's sticking, make sure there aren't any negative side effects, y'know. Shaman-y stuff." She waved a hand.

Diana stepped up and ran a hand over Chizuru's body for a quick survey. "Beautiful." She confirmed. "You truly are one of our long lost sisters. I do wonder how you got here, however." She mused, looking around, milky eyes staring blankly at the surroundings. "Perhaps you were lost during the initial kidnappings..." She came back to her senses at Isane's words, just in time to see Hope clothe the new Juki and nodded approvingly. "Very good Hope. Now, should we return home? I can't detect any more of our sisters, but..." She paused and frowned as she sensed another spiritual energy closing in. "That's strange..."

Via paused. "Well...I suppose punishment can wait for after the mission." She sighed, glancing at her life partner. "Think we can let her off until then?" She asked, winking.

Horobi smiled. Yay! If Nanao-chan was telling her to do it harder, it must be working! She wouldn't want her to do it more if it was wrong. She set to massaging the other bimbo's breasts with increased fervor, occasionally pinching her nipples and squeezing the whole breast, just to make sure there wasn't any brain left in there once she was done. She prided herself on being very thorough.

The Empress stood up and lashed out with one draconian fist, notably much smaller than Yachiru's own. Before it even made contact with the pinkette chimera, it felt like she had been struck violently by a giant fist. Perhaps the fist of Captain Komamura's bankai. It hurled her back onto the floor and the guards snickered as the empress walked down to face her opponent. "You wildly underestimate me." She growled. "I did not become empress through politics alone."

Toshiro put up no resistance to her lover's attempts to push her head in deeper, happily burying her muzzle in the lion's snatch and licking around with her large thick tongue, grazing the lion's clit with her teeth, rubbing the walls and stroking the lips with her claws, driving the lioness into a sexual frenzy. Or so she hoped, given her complete lack of experience with sex. She was sure that Rangiku would've been doing a much more satisfactory job.

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby Mitsunami » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:09 pm

Yi Shen raised a wrist to her nose and sniffed a it, looking mildly surprised. "Very convincing, Mino-san, I think this will work!"

Looking over the uniforms Zeni was bringing out, she nodded and took the first one that looked like it would fit, starting to strip out of her Shinigami garb. "Excellent, let's get ourselves ready, then! I shall just need to conceal Hitonomi beneath some of the leaves...and if I keep the sides of my head covered, and blend in among the rest of you...there should be no alarms raised about my lack of Juki features...at least, I hope not."

She started arranging a leafy headband to conceal her ears, considering for a moment before starting to wrap a rag around the lower half of her face. "Just in case...they have seen me before in that world."

She was a little worried about Yoruichi's point about their captured comrades, but was certain that Soi Fon, at least, would not be one to let herself feel comfortable among the enemy.

--------------

"Mmmm....this is much more comfortable..." Soi Fon murmured, giving a catlike stretch as she continued to smile genuinely for the first time in over a day. Her grin became a bit smaller at Tentia's request to see her back in a day or so, but she stifled her disappointment.

"I really had wanted to get back home as soon as possible...but...I suppose I can stay if it's for the sake of this procedure. I want it to have gone over well just as much as you do, make no mistake of that... Well then, Rukia, I guess we should return to Unohana and leave, now that our business has been concluded? I'm certain that Tentia has many other tasks to see to without us here to bother her..."

She cut off as she heard the crash from down the hall in the throneroom, assuming a guarding stance and letting her hand slap against her plush thigh where her sword would normally be, out of instinct.

"What...what was that!? Is this place under attack now!?" she asked, retracting her hand and starting to make her way back to the throneroom to see for herself.

-----------------

Rangiku sneezed, looking confused as she rubbed her nose. "Wonder if my captain is thinking of me again..." she mumbled, before laughing. "Former captain, I suppose. I don't have to do paperwork an-y-moooooooore!" she declared, before whistling and applauding at Chizuru's new form and her new garb.

"Not bad at all. I normally wouldn't say stripes should be worn over spots...but with a body like that, who cares!? Welcome to the better side of life, pretty kitty....and don't worry about unlocking those new abilities of yours, I'm sure any of us would be happy to help...mmmm....unless you've got someone you'd rather have do it for you...?"

Chizuru paused, then blushed and clutched her cheeks. "Ooooh, I know of a couple that would be nice...but..." she paused, her smile a little bit sad now. "I don't think either of them is one of us...well, it's not so bad, maybe I'll meet someone back in your...er...back home...And I've gotta say, this feels really nice, too!" she declared, plucking the soft fabric of the silky dress.
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby SoraWolf7 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:54 pm

Rukia nodded in agreement. "Better to stay for now in order to make sure it works," she agreed before hearing the explosion herself. "What in Kami's name?!" she demanded to know as she bolted for the throne room, seeing Yachiru flat on her ass and the Empress standing before her. "This... might be good for Yachiru," she mused. "She needs to see that fighting isn't all fun-and-games."

-X-

Kotone moaned as Toshiro seemed to know all the right buttons to push, letting out a purr that seemed to vibrate her entire body, her snatch with Toshiro's muzzle in it included. "Oh Kami~" she belted loudly as she resumed licking Toshiro's snatch herself, lapping up the juices like they were fine cream or ambrosia.

-X-

Hope paused as Diana frowned. "What's... no, I feel it too," she replied as she saw a human leap into the air above them and land beside the group. "Who... who are you?"

"I believe that is my question," the woman replied, smoothing out her skirt as she looked at the girls. She was wearing a school uniform, or at least, that's what it appeared to be. It was stark white with a high collar and a neckerchief tied with a clasp in the shape of a pentacle. Her chest was a B-cup, small, but not unmanageable for a fighter, and her dark blue hair was tied back in a braided high ponytail. "I am Haruno Yuuki, a Quincy, and one of the deputized guardians of this town." Her glasses shone a bit in the light as she looked them all over, one at a time, before settling on Chizuru's new form. "Ch... Chizuru?" she asked in disbelief. "It's me, Yuuki. We both go to Karakura High School. What happened to you? And who are these people? They're unlike anything I've ever seen..."

SoraWolf7
Approved Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to Rated-R RPs