Persona 5 transformation of the soul

The rules here are a bit lax. Sexual situations and violence are allowed, but don't be overly graphic about it. Have fun with it and keep it in moderation.

Persona 5 transformation of the soul

Postby grandsin » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:05 pm

Yaldabaoth was composed of three things his will, his power, and his malice. These three things are what composed the holy grail the penultimate enemy for the phantom thieves. With his will gone, his power destroyed what remained was his malice fueled only more by the anger and the negative emotions of mankind. This gave birth to something else similar to the metaverse but different something that was more intimate in a sense lacking the ability to access the inner workings of people's hearts. For the phantom thieves, they were supposed to be preparing for a vacation however when Futaba notified everyone of the return of the metaverse Joker was quick to act gathering a team even if not everyone due to one thing or another. Yusuke out for an art exhibition where his piece would be displayed. Ryuji getting physical therapy in hopes of being able to train and join the track team once more. Then finally, Morganna set on some kinda mission by the mysterious long nose individual known as Igor.

The phantom thieves explored multiple areas finding nothing from former palaces that has appeared to the depths of mementos. That was till Futaba was able to find an odd palace of sorts at the spot where they fought Yaldabaoth. It was a large movie theater of sorts that as soon as they walked in the door was sealed and chained behind them by a large golden padlock. Stuck and having no way to escape that they knew of they ventured forward. Morganna's words echoing on how a true phantom thief never took the front entrance ringing in their minds. "Oh ho my darlings you're late! And out of costume tut-tut can't have that!" A voice seemingly echoed out as the girls were dropped via a trap door leaving Joker alone. "You my darling guest is also early don't worry my stars may be late but the show will go on!" It cried out the voice called out as Joker found himself in a theater seat. As a large curtain opened revealing the girls in what could only be described as slutty kaiju monster outfits. Sensing his teammates in trouble Joker was quick to act as he threw a smoke bomb covering the room in smoke. Though it seemed the voice wouldn't have it. "If you insist on ruining my show then you will pay the price!" It called out as a purplish mist started to cover the room the group breathing it in as they coughed running out of the theater via a vent Joker found. Once safely out of the room the group gathered once more at the Wilton hotel buffet thanks to Haru they were able to grab a more private table as they discussed what happened.
"We are the heads in the gallows.
We are the cast in the shadows.
We are the fearless and weightless.
We nameless, timeless, and dateless.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Re: Persona 5 transformation of the soul

Postby Lady Exie » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:20 pm

Makoto Nijima and Ann Takamaki each let out a sigh of relief as they sat down at the hotel, still a bit shaken by what had transpired while in the Metaverse. The two were still in complete disbelief about how badly their investigation had gone, feeling utterly humiliated.

"What even was that?" asked Ann, looking completely baffled. "That wasn't like anything we faced the entire year. How dare that freak dress us up like his personal play things. It was sooooo creepy."

"It was certainly distressing," sighed Makoto. "We should make sure we're better prepared next time. Especially if we run into whatever it was we ran into today."
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:52 pm

Ren Amamiya and Futaba Sakura soon followed after. Futaba in particular was looking a little more nervous than usual as she clutched a laptop to her chest at all times with her face looking a bit pink. Even Ren didn't seem to notice why.

"Let's just hope it doesn't mean our giant gilded cup friend is back..." Ren sighed.
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby grandsin » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:48 pm

Haru nodded at that she didn't exactly wish to see the the supposed holy grail again. "W-what was that purple smoke though?" She asked remembering that it felt as if the more they breathed it in the more it seemed to burn their bodies. "I hope that was nothing bad" She said gently pulling at her shirt not noticing she was doing that.

Kasumi nodded she was a bit loss on some parts but nodded. "That was odd also I wasn't able to bring from cendrillon" She said worried when they fell and as they were put on parade in that costume she tried to bring forth her mask to summon her persona to no avail.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Postby Lady Exie » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:07 am

"Whatever it was, we need to be prepared for it next time," said Makoto. "It might not have done anything this time, but next time we might not be so lucky."

"Hey Futaba, you okay?" asked Ann, noticing that the team's navigator seemed a bit out of sorts. "You haven't really said much since we got here. Were you able to get any data that could help us or did everything happen too fast?"
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:13 am

"N-no! No big jiggly problems at all!" she stammered, squirming in the lobby chair she settled in.

As soon as Kasumi tried her little trick, the six of them would begin to feel very flustered as their libidos would begin to climb by the minute. Each girls' clit was pulsing as they began to slowly but visibly swell in their panties as Futaba's little secret was seemingly spreading too while her nipples pressed harder and bulgier into her laptop she still clenched...
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby grandsin » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:46 am

Haru squirmed a bit as she felt something pushing against her panties a bit more than normal. Blushing a bit she shifted in her seat her face blusing deeper as she feeling oddly hot. "D-d-did it get hot in here?" She asked as she pulled at the collar of her shirt a bit.

Kasumi sighed at the result it should have been obvious but still a bit dissapointing in the end. She squirmed a bit but not as much more used to tight clothing and that due to gymnastics than the others. As she much like Haru found herself pulling at her shirt. "I-It does feel a bit hot" She said comment. "Y-yah we do need to be more prepared Morganna would be really mad at us if he found out we took the front entrance" She said.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Postby Lady Exie » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:01 am

Makoto rubbed her legs together as a rather pleasant feeling slowly came over her. It was barely noticeable at first, but soon became more intense, especially around her clit as she blushed a bit, trying to distract herself by wondering why Futaba was acting so weird, even as her blouse seemed to be getting a bit tighter.

"I think Haru's right," she said. "It's feeling rather stuffy in here, don't you think."

"Yeah, it is a bit hot," said Ann, squirming in her seat a bit. "I think I need something cold to drink. Anybody want anything?"
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:27 am

"Mnnngh... when do we get our rooms... the wifi better not suck..." Futaba mumbled as her blush only got redder.

Ren leaned into a wall a bit, feeling like he took one of his doctor gal pal's serums and chased it with like five more. Unaware as supernatural estrogen was pumping through his system... while ironically, magic testosterone was pumping through some of the girls...
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby grandsin » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:35 am

Haru unbuttoned her blouse a bit due to how hot she was feeling as she felt a bit more flush than usual. As this happened her clit pressed more and more into her skirt. "I-I would take anything cold please" She called out to Ann who was getting drinks. Before turning to futaba curious what was goin on to cause to hug her laptop like that before answering her question. "S-soon the Okumura name still has a large amount of weight they should be getting us soon to show us to the rooms though we have to share beyond R-ren kun" She said blushing.

Kasumi blushed as she felt her body grow hotter and hotter it was getting awfully hot and she wasn't sure she could take much more of it. As this happened her clit was swelling larger and larger it pressed more and more against her panties in the process. "I would take some water please lot of ice" She said to Ann her blouse felt oddly tight as she undid a bit of her buttons revealing a small amount of growing cleavage. Her white blouse was nearly covered with sweat for some reason giving the girls and Ren a good eyeful of her purple lace bra. Not that she noticed as her attention was focused a bit more below her clit was large and swollen and pressing against her panties more and more. As it slid a bit allowing her growing clit some freedom as it swelled larger creating a small tent in her miniskirt.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Postby Lady Exie » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:55 am

Makoto's blouse was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable, not too tight just yet but definitely squeezing her just a bit more than it should, unable to keep her mind occupied as she was starting to feel unbearably horny. She could hardly even pay attention to what Haru was saying, her eyes fixated on Kasumi's cleavage, even as her own clit started to throb a bit.

Ann was glad to be out of her seat, but even walking around, her ass seemed to tingle a bit. She had thought that perhaps she just needed to get up and that it was just that tingly feeling that people sometimes get when they've been sitting for too long. But it only seemed to get worse, her panties starting to feel a bit tight as she soon returned to the table with several glasses of water on a tray. "I hope they don't mind that I grabbed this," she said. "I couldn't carry everyone's drink without it."

Meanwhile, Ren's chest began to tingle, his nipples rubbing against his shirt rather pleasurably as his shirt started feeling rather snug.
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:01 am

As soon as he took his glass and took a swig, everyone would notice that his short feathery hair just... cascaded down his shoulders like he spent a whole bottle of shampoo on it. Even his lips were looking more femmy and plump along with his cheekbones... "Thanks..." even his voice sounded a bit more femmy but husky...

There was a smacking sound as Futaba suddenly gave Ann a smack on her rump as she swayed past. "What is *with* your donk, Panther? I thought you were on a model diet?"
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby grandsin » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:14 am

"T-thank you" Haru said blushing as she took a glass of water and took a sip. Not noticing anything off really till she heard a smack as Futaba smacked Anne's rear. "R-ren kun when was the last time you got a hair cut it's getting a bit long don't you think?" she asked as she tilted her head as she looked at Ren.

Kasumi lifted up her glass she felt like she was burning up. As she took a sip sighing in relief at the cool sensation the ice in her glass clanging against the confines of it. As this happened the small tent in her skirt grew larger. Her clit was more of a cock at this point with a distended mushroom tip that was growing thicker as well. Kasumi soon found herself spreading her legs due to her now swelling cock as the fabric fell off revealing a large 6 inch cock to the group.

"W-why do I have a cock!" She cried out as she stared at the swelling meat stick aatached to her legs as she tried to hide it to no avail.

Ren would also soon find his pants growing tighter as his hips expanded jutting out a bit more in the process.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Postby Lady Exie » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:05 pm

Ann yelped loudly as Futaba smacked her ass, surprised at how good it felt. And now that she mentioned it, her panties had been feeling a bit tight since they arrived at the hotel, digging into her pussy as her own clit started to throb. It wasn't just her panties either, her red tights were definitely feeling a bit tighter than they should as her slender thighs began to plump up.

"W-What's the big idea, Futaba?" she blushed.

The spank was enough to get Makoto's attention off of Kasumi for the moment, really taking note of how pear-shaped Ann was looking, trying not to drool in the process as her rather modest bra was getting stretched to its limit by her swollen breasts.

"F-Futaba's right though," she cooed, gasping a bit from her tight bra. "Y-You are looking a bit...bottom heavy~"

Before Ann could respond, both her and Makoto turned their attention to Kasumi as she cried out, their eyes going wide as they both tried to get a look at Kasumi's new cock, ignoring Ren's own changing features. The only male member of the group that was present was starting to look anything but, his hair starting to grow long and wild, his facial features softening considerably, while a pair of budding breasts were quickly starting to stretch his shirt.

"Holy shit!" said Ann, getting a glimpse of Kasumi's cock. "I-Is that really real?!"

Makoto tried her best to get a glimpse as well, though she was a bit preoccupied as her bra was fighting a losing battle with her breasts. Before long, a loud snap signaled the end of her bra, and without it to hold them back, her swollen breasts had become quite apparent to everyone as her shirt was starting to become strained.
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:09 pm

"Um.... girls..." Ren squirmed in his Strainign black vest as his new tits were visibly ballooning outward.

"Uuugh... dammit..." Futaba finally lifted her laptop out "Fine, whatever, I woke up with these and they're - why do I have a boner too!?" Not only was a pair of head sized honkers with huge thick headlights straining Futaba's black t-shirt, but there was not a very visible tent in her baggy pants from her own sprouting cock.

The weirdest part though was how a hotel attendant approached Haru with not a single tinge of worry in her face as she looked at the group and handed her the room cards... all to only one room.

"We're sorry Mrs. Okumura, but we only have one room available... but it's the top floor penthouse, so I hope you can manage. Hm... you all seem to be girls as it is anyway." she smiled.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby grandsin » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:25 pm

Haru tried to call back the person but it was to late as she sat there staring at the card in he hand she didn't even know they had a top flor pent suit. Though it didn't surprise her to say the least. What confused her was that she seemed blind almost to the odd changes going around. "T-that was weird" She said doing her best to ignore the changes as she got up. 'L-lets take this to the room" She said quickly handing her pink sweater to Futaba to hide herself a bit better.

Kasumi "I-I-It's real" She said softly at Ann's question poking as if she didn't quite believe what she was seeing as she took off her blazer to hide her new package as she did her best to ignore how her bra felt tight on her chest. "S-something is definately wrong they all seem to be in a daze almost" She said as most of the others seemed to ignore them even with their odd state of being. "A-a-are you ok Ren?" She asked as she looked at Ren with what could only be descrbed as a small budding chest.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Postby Lady Exie » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:41 pm

Ren's budding breasts wouldn't stay small for much longer as they kept swelling, filling up his vest as his now puffy nipples would start rubbing against the fabric of his shirt. While the rest of his body was starting to look much more feminine, including his swelling hips, his cock only seemed to be swelling bigger.

Makoto herself seemed to be in a daze, her own breasts starting to strain her blouse and vest, not quite as large as Futaba's, but looking as though they were eager to catch up. Her face was bright red and her clit was throbbing quite furiously as she seemed focused on keeping her hands out of her skirt. The sight of Kasumi and Futaba's cocks was only making things worse for her. She didn't know why, but she just found them so alluring.

"M-Maybe heading to the room is a good idea," said Ann, looking down to see something tenting her skirt as well, her own swelling clit stretching her panties. "Something really weird is going on and no one even seems to be noticing. M-Might be best to get to our room while that's still the case."
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:46 pm

Futaba poked her cock head through her pants as she stood up. Her nipples jutting out tents like wine corks and throbbed with pleasure from her head-sized melons.

"It... doesn't fee... bad... is this what a dick feels like, Joker..." she froze as she looked back at Ren

"You tell me... is this what tits feel like?" she said sarcastically as she unbuttoned her black vest so only her white shirt hid her bulging melons.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby grandsin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:02 pm

Haru nodded as she quickly took them to the elevator rushing through as her own breasts started to press more and more against her shirt a button popping off in the process followed by another. Her own clit tenting her panties slightly as she did so. "T-t-the room should be near," She said as they finally reached the large suite which was more like a small house than anything. Rushing everyone in Haru quickly locked the door placing a do not disturb sign on the nob as she sighed in relief as she sat down on a chair it feeling only more plush than she thought not knowing her panties was stretching out due to a swelling bum as well.

Kasumi blushed her one hand kept nearing closer and closer to her own new appendage as she tried to fight the desire. "I-It feels so good why?" She asked as she stared at Futaba's own cock and back to her own a bit upset that her own breasts weren't growing and rather seemed focus on her cock which was much bigger now nearly a foot in length. "G-g-god I can't help myself much more," She said as she stared at Futaba desire running in her eyes as she inched closer to the girl till their newfound cocks were touching.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Postby Lady Exie » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:10 pm

As the rest of the group began moving towards their room, Makoto seemed to snap out of her daze, at least somewhat. Her rising lust and the pleasure from her breasts and clit made it a bit difficult to concentrate...and her swelling bust was making it a bit difficult to breathe at the moment, straining her blouse and vest. "T-The sooner we get to the room, the better," she gasped. "I-I need to get out of these clothes."

As they arrived, Makoto wasted no time in removing her blouse and vest, her busted bra being the only thing to cover her large, melon-sized breasts and doing a rather poor job of it, especially as they continued to slowly swell. "Mmmmm, much better," she cooed, kneading them gently, the bra falling towards the ground while her clit was visibly tenting her skirt. "T-These feel...so amazing~" As she continued to fondle herself, Makoto would find herself drawn towards the window, slowly making her way towards it.

Ann tried not to look at Makoto fondling herself, but it was just so hard to keep her eyes off her glorious breasts...or Futaba's for that matter. Her own breasts were starting to feel tight within the confines of her bra, but most of her growth had been happening down below, her panties ready to snap thanks to her swelling ass, her skirt doing little to hide it while her red tights were starting to tear thanks to her plump thighs. "T-This is getting ridiculous," she moaned, gasping loudly as her own clit swelled rapidly, becoming a raging boner as it tore through her panties. "W-Why do we all have dicks?!" she asked, resisting the urge to touch it.

Meanwhile, the only part of Ren that was still male was her cock, already larger than normal and still twitching as it swelled, her waist growing thinner as her now brooding hips continued to stretch her pants along with her quickly swelling ass.
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Next

Return to Rated-R RPs