Fire Emblem TH - The Slithering Plague

The rules here are a bit lax. Sexual situations and violence are allowed, but don't be overly graphic about it. Have fun with it and keep it in moderation.

Re: Fire Emblem TH - The Slithering Plague

Postby Geno XIII » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:42 pm

Even after one orgasm, she just kept on pumping, not going soft at all as her own balls graduated from orange-size.

"Dragons... oh dear... augh.." that revelation started to spark the perpetually-masturbating spectre's mind as her own balls grew to the size of her head and her hips widened from another avatar of her womb being planted. Just a handful of girls more... She needded hundreds of young... thousands... millions!

"So then... everyone the Goddess lays with... becomes a dragon!?" she locked her lips around a nipple the size of the neck of a flask. Marianne 'smammary glands blazed to life as her tits began to become eternally full with milk! Her crest inside her body was PULSATING as if the curse was reacting to it with the words "More... Bigger... Unleash... Be... The Beast!"
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby grandsin » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:48 pm

Marianne moaned as her body slowly started to grow larger inching in height till she was 9 feet tall with boobs to mach as a second pair of nipples began to form. Beyond this Marianne was slowly losing her grip with reality as her thoughts started to become more and more primal as the changes washed over her. Scales started to inch down her back in the process as her teeth became sharp fangs her claws growing larger as her feet started to change and morph as well talons forming as they merged and grew becoming more draconic in the process. It seemed with each push from Byleth the more the changes washed over Marianne was having a harder time keeping her mind away from its more beastial like state it was leaning towards. "Professor must fuck lay eggs" She all but growled as she thrust her own mammoth cock into byleth which was now a really tight fit but it managed to fit due to her now wider hips.
"We are the heads in the gallows.
We are the cast in the shadows.
We are the fearless and weightless.
We nameless, timeless, and dateless.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:54 pm

"Gaaaah! I-if it'll... hah... heeelp you calm down.... guh... fill me... yes... b-but... save.... save room for the whole class, dearie! If th-this is my fate then I must stuff myself with all of you eventually!!"

Her own free cock got one last orgasm into the asure white dragoness as it kept spouting tasty creamy seed across the stable, graduating to four feet long and as thick as her thighs as her body began to pump with bulk. "S-so... muh... my dear student... c-can you.... recall how large our divine friend was in her true form? Pah... probably some simile to something in old texts... maybe I should.... fah... interrogate Lady Rheaaaah~!"
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby grandsin » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:05 am

Marianne nodded as she almost roared as she felt herself ejaculating her seed into Byleth. "T-t-the sizes vary from text to text T-the archbishop will probalby know more" She said as her mroe sane part of her mind took over now that her primal desire was satiated for now. Though with her ejaculation brought with it its own changes from a second pair of boobs as well as a more snake like tongue. "P-professssor w-what will become of us?" She asked looking at her mate her mind filled her with as she panted they fucked for the better part of the day as the sun was starting to set as well.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:13 am

Marianne was passing 10' tall by the time her face began to reform into more of a beaky muzzle and the top of her forehead looking like she was wearing strange white plated armor with her hair spilling out back. Her whole body was covered in scales as a third pair of tits sprouted... along with two strange lumps forming at the base of her neck as said neck began to slowly stretch... Hair and eyes and teeth formed like clay being molded until three snaking heads cluttered the anthrophomorphic student at about twice as massive as the tallest burliest guard on campus!

The middle head felt... calm... like she always tried to be and felt positively neutral and positive about her changes... The left head would be more... enlightened... brainy... probably talk other people's head off about scripture... If the right head wouldn't scare them off with it's mind completely in the gutter and the most beast of the trio!

"Oh... my, that's... wow... I um... We better have Lady Rhea explain things before people try to brand you a monster! Nnnnnot that you are one... well I guess me and Edelgard aren't far behind..." She actualy reached up to the middle head to bring it down to her face for a kiss on the lips, since Byleth was still a measily 7' tall.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby grandsin » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:30 am

"Professor!" All three heads screamed at once sounding like a resounding roar as they cried out in tandem as she broke the kiss only for her right head went down to kiss Byleth o the lips her snake like tongue wrapping around Byleth's own as it dominate the kiss her body still growing and changing as she neared 12 feet a long her cock twitched before it began to split forming three identical cocks. Her balls changed as it seemed to swell larger and large as it gained in size looking like giant swollen beach balls as it reached her knees. Her tailbone began to crack and lengthen as a long tail as tall as she was formed behind her covered in identical silverish blue scales. "Professor the Archbishop will want to know about this" The left head said as it whispered into her ear as she her right head continued to kiss Byleth deeply.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:48 am

"I-I should.... bring her to you, mayhaps? Or... w-wait for... the patrol to... no you're way too big to sneak into the cathedral... B-be right back!" with that, she squirmed her way out of the hydra woman's grip and grabbed her clothes. "You just... l-lesson for tonight... auto-fellatio, got it?" She stammered as she hastily tried to put on her ill-fitting dress. Finding no luck in re-tying her cock to her leg though as she simply had to try walking with her hands over it, feeling her swollen sprouted balls pressing against her muscular thighs.

"L-lady Rheaaaaa~!?" she called out, making her way past the huge cathedral doors, hoping she didn't go to bed yet and her face flush from so many now much smaller students and guards taking notice of her 7'6 sself...
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby grandsin » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:14 am

"My dear child what is it" She said as Rhea stepped out wearing nothing but a tight green dress that clung to her body which only served to turn Byleth on as her cock started to get erect at the sight of Rhea her hair down rather in the elaborate headdress as well as her dress which clung to her body. "Now my child what ails you this late at night," She said looking up at Byleth since she grew "If this is about your own changes are thought we covered it was due to your blessing of the goddess."

Marianne left alone did as the professor instructed though soon she found herself dozing off before sleeping beyond her right head who was busy sucking her three cocks off at once. That was till a voice echoed out in the empty areas of the monastery.

Edelgard swept a lock of her hair back as she searched for the professor her cock was untied as it swung freely as she walked she was wearing the black dress still as she called out for the professor looking for her having spotted the professors large black coat on the floor and grew worried so set out to find her. However her calling alerted the primal part of Marianne her right head lifting up as it slowly lumbered towards Edelgard. Its three cocks leaking pre as it neared her.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:20 am

"Ugh, blessing..." Byleth said, a bit frustrated as a few black scales sprouted on her cheeks as her ears grew pointed. "Well my student, Marianne has been blessed so much that I worry the guards may attack her if she leaves the stables." she looked around before getting closer "We... we figured out what this is all about but can you give me your word that the poor three headed girl that I now bear the seed of will not be lynched like a wild beast?"
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby grandsin » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:30 am

Rhea only seemed to smile her hand placing itself on Byleth's balls as she did so. "No student will be harmed by any guards hand I will make sure of it," She said as she smiled gently, "Though you do seem a bit strained why not take that white-haired girl you seemed fond of as an aide then," She said as waved at Byleth. "Now if you do excuse me I will return to my slumber as you return to your student and do try and bring her to a better place than the stable to sleep," She said softly as she bid Byleth farewell as she headed back into her massive chambers the large wooden doors slamming behind her.

Marianne smiled as she caught her prey yes she would be a good specimen to pass her seed. She thought to herself as her clawed hand ripped the black dress off Edelgard leaving her nude as she prepared her cocks to thrust into the poor girl only for Byleth to appear at that moment. Stopping Marianne from going any further.
With her plans. Edelgard, however, wasn't in as good of a state as she was covered with Marianne's sticky white seed that she accidentally swallowed along the way. Her body felt burning as she grew a bit taller reaching her professor's height almost give or take an inch or two. Red scales have appeared more along her body dotting her back a bit more as well as a bit under her now almost half draconic eyes. As her claws grew longer and shaper her ears pointed like Byleths. Her cock slightly larger as her balls swelled larger reaching the size of large watermelons now.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:40 am

"I-I see you're still changeing too... and yes... this is apparently what the Goddess's Blessing is... making us into humongous dragon woman..." she panted, just walking straight out of the cathedral with her cock and tits bare at this point.

"Marianne! Hey! Please wake up!" she said as she twisted two of the massive woman's nipples for attention. "Lady Rhea said no harm will come to you" she sighed "Goddess's plan, et cetera et cetera... Do... do you need help squeezing into your room?" she glanced back at Edelgard with a 'sorry' look, needing to deal with the wellbeing of both.

"Mayhaps... we should all three take a nice dip in the bath house to... well we have been spending the evening in the stables..." she had an idea "My wouldn't Hilda love to see a clean shiny hydra lady blessed in the Goddess's glory?"
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby grandsin » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:28 am

Marianne moaned from the professor's actions as her other tow heads stirred awake her tail wrapping around the professor possessively as each of three heads took their time to kiss her and shower her with their attention. Edelgard attacked as she was glad to see her professor who prevented the worse thankfully. "Professor you here what happened what is going on!" She asked in rapid-fire noticing the black scales glittering in the moonlight on the professor's face. Either way she was thankful the worst was prevented even if she was nude she could use a bit of time to wash herself off to all things considered. "My love you returned!" The right head of Marianne said as it licked Byleth's cheek before doing what could only be called a blush as the professor mentioned Hilda her only friend for along while and someone she may have had a crush on.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:50 am

She sighed deeply as she was coiled by her student's tail.

"Can you... three?... at least carry me to the baths?" she asked as politely as possible as her own tail began to slowly sprout...

"E-essentially... I have been followed since that battle we fought at by a goddess... *the* Goddess of this whole theocracy and she apparently wants to make everyone with a vagina into dragon egg factories... She's already plunged her power into the three of us and probably is after the rest of the girls... Who knows? Maybe the rest of Seiros at this rate and only I can see and talk to her and she's being an aloof brat, to be frank."
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby grandsin » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:02 pm

Marianne did as Byleh asked of scooping her up in her arms as she cradled her as she got up and headed out Edelgard following behind her dutifully. "T-The goddess?" She asked the professor not believing what she was hearing it was something odd to hear that the goddess was a constantly horny bitch and had a thing for dragons. Though it did explain things quite a bit all things considered doubly Marianne's new hydra-like form which was still kissing Byleth while to heads suckled on her nipples. Edelgard walked forward not noticing her own body changing like Byletyhs as her eyes became yellow like slits which seemed to make her look always angry all the while her tail started to grow and sprout.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:24 pm

"Yes... and if I'm correct... ah... she plans on mating with each of us one by one..."

Edelgard and maybe the dazed hydra woman would begin to realize that every single guard that saw the whitish blue dragon woman bowed to her in respect. Something that massively stroked Left Marianne's ego.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby grandsin » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:21 pm

"S-so were just breeding tools?" Edelgard said upset with the idea of being a mere breeding tool for some goddess. Marianne however felt her ego swell as the guards bowed to her as they cleared a path for her they seemed worshipful as they should she thought. "Look how they bow for us my love" She said her left head whispering to Byleth as they bowed to them as they pass. "They bow to me to us" Her ego was swelling rapidly at the sheer devotion the gaurds was displaying and loved it.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:33 pm

"Well... I don't seem to see an alternative option, do you?" Byleth sighed as they entered the baths... or rather Edelgard and Byleth still could while ducking... the largest of the trio could first only snake her heads through the doorway, then find her tits and shoulders got in the way from being too wide! Problem B would be if she somehow squeezed her tits through and would be stick at her hips without some... force.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby grandsin » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:12 pm

It was around a week later that Annette found herself walking towards class once more with her best friend Mercedes passing by a three headed Marianne who was now treated as if she was a queen in the monastery. Whatever she wanted she normally got more food sure, fuck buddies there was bound to be a guard or two that would be willing to bend over for her no matter the gender. Which is what the two found her doing ramming her cock into a female guard while a male one rammed his into her swollen pussy. It was only getting worse as two of Marianne's heads was busy sucking off two other guards cocks making it a orgy they had to walk through to get to class. "M-marianne sure is spirited lately huh?" She asked a bit unsure on how to really talk about Mariannes new form.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:18 pm

Mercedes looked contemplative and nervous as she observed this... the leftmost head of her fellow devotee said this was the Goddess' will... all this debauchery and changes. She recalls having to shield her eyes as that one Black Eagle girl with a taste for men even before this ordeal was riding one of her male compatriots like a noble steed in broad daylight... a head taller than him no less with her bare bosoms smothering his head!

"I am unsire, I was lead to believe the Goddess was a more... pure.. being..." she mumbled as she took her seat at the lecture hall... Her amazon-sized teacher soon walking up to the larger-build podium. The carpenters and magicians across the land were hastily being brought in to make more accomodating rooms. But they could only do so much in so little time.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby grandsin » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:37 pm

Annette catching on Mercedes unease decided to chirp in. "I'm sure it's just temporary as the professor said and things be back to normal in no time!" She said happily trying to cheer her up as she smiled brightly at her friend as they sat down Noticing A taller Edelgard standing next to Byleth she was wearing a large black and red robe with a gold pin on her left breast that showed she was the teacher's Aide now. "Still no matter what happens we will face it together yes?" She said placing a comforting hand on Mercedes's own as she smiled at her brightly.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to Rated-R RPs