Metroid: Recreation

The rules here are a bit lax. Sexual situations and violence are allowed, but don't be overly graphic about it. Have fun with it and keep it in moderation.

Re: Metroid: Recreation

Postby Ulchaban » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:28 pm

There were loud groans and moans coming from within Shelly and Courtney's room as both pirates groped each other and made out furiously, Shelly effectively pinning the fatter Courtney to the wall. She had both hands on the Drake's huge firm ass, while Courtney groped one of Shelly's breasts while holding the back of her head in place, firmly pressing her lips on hers, her forked tongue snaking inside.
The groaning echoing from within their bodies only grew louder as the pleasure built up, and soon the Phazon inside them started to act: Shelly's arms grew thicker with even more muscle, her veins glowing faintly with blue, and her curves began to balloon softly, her breast pushing into Courtney's palm and against her own swelling chest. At the same time, Courtney's belly billowed in size, pressing against Shelly's bulging abs, growing softer and plushier.
The metal wall began to creak painfully, the Kaiju-sized females' combined weight increasing against it. It was bound for someone to notice it.
Ulchaban
Approved Role Player

Postby Lady Exie » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:23 pm

grandsin wrote:"H-h-how can I help?" Kamui asked her facing taking on a blush as the phazon tainted bodily fluids started to affect her as her lust started to build up part of her wanted to jump on that cock in front of her. To take it... To mate with the suitable mate in front of her. These thoughts was starting to plague her mind the more she looked at Hilda who was gently stroking her cock almost as if teasing her. "I-I-I can help but how?" She asked her hand gently gravitating towards the cock and another towards Hilda's large breasts. She wanted to touch that cock so bad to take her and be hers. As her mind started to switch from dominating to being dominated as she started to stare at the cock a bit of drool escaping from her lips.

"Your hands...your mouth...your tongue...anything, really~" cooed Hilda, moaning as both her cock and balls seemed to spurt a little bigger, more of her blue-tinted cum starting to leak out. "I-I might be too big for you now b-but anything little bit might help. I feel like I could burst at any moment."

She took a step forward, the tip of her large cock practically reaching her lips due to her larger stature, the scent of the phazon-laced cum smelling quite enticing.

"Although, if you're feeling adventurous...we could see how much of this monster of mine can fit inside of you~"
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby Silver » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:53 pm

Samus starting to wander the halls to seek out the others, pausing as she heard a large creak from the wall next to her. "Hmmm." She mused to herself. She was pretty sure that she had found some of the others at this point.... positive actually, she could taste it. She could go to find the door, opening it up, but no why take the long way.

Whipping her tail around she cut at the wall, two long, clean cuts in the shape of an X before she jumps back out of the way, leaving a trail of tainted cum and milk behind her as she moves to sit down, propped forward, her cock sticking out past her breasts, milk and cum leaking from them. The creak suddenly got louder, the weakened wall starting to give way as Samus heard the groans and moans of the two former space pirates.
I fear today will be filled with Lunacy.
So exactly like every other day.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby grandsin » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:48 pm

Lady Exie wrote:
grandsin wrote:"H-h-how can I help?" Kamui asked her facing taking on a blush as the phazon tainted bodily fluids started to affect her as her lust started to build up part of her wanted to jump on that cock in front of her. To take it... To mate with the suitable mate in front of her. These thoughts was starting to plague her mind the more she looked at Hilda who was gently stroking her cock almost as if teasing her. "I-I-I can help but how?" She asked her hand gently gravitating towards the cock and another towards Hilda's large breasts. She wanted to touch that cock so bad to take her and be hers. As her mind started to switch from dominating to being dominated as she started to stare at the cock a bit of drool escaping from her lips.

"Your hands...your mouth...your tongue...anything, really~" cooed Hilda, moaning as both her cock and balls seemed to spurt a little bigger, more of her blue-tinted cum starting to leak out. "I-I might be too big for you now b-but anything little bit might help. I feel like I could burst at any moment."

She took a step forward, the tip of her large cock practically reaching her lips due to her larger stature, the scent of the phazon-laced cum smelling quite enticing.

"Although, if you're feeling adventurous...we could see how much of this monster of mine can fit inside of you~"

Cautiously Kamui bent down her tongue out as she was about to lick the large cock in front of her the cum enticing her more and more. As she wanted to taste it part of her screamed to mount the thing but she wanted a taste so badly. It smelled so enticing as her lips met the head of the cock as she started to lick it lightly teasing the head with her tongue. The taste sent a almost electric spark down her body as started to get more and more eager trying to get more of the cum into her mouth.
"We are the heads in the gallows.
We are the cast in the shadows.
We are the fearless and weightless.
We nameless, timeless, and dateless.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Postby Lady Exie » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:33 pm

It didn't take much before Hilda's throbbing cock erupted, her new balls pumping out more phazon-tainted than Kamui could possibly swallow all it once. Whatever she could swallow, however, was than enough to do its job as it would soon spread throughout Kamui's body, warping her body according to her own desires.

"O-Ohhh my~" moaned Hilda. "I can't believe I made such a mess~"
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Rated-R RPs