Virtual World RP Discussion

In an RP and you suddenly come up with an idea that can you think would be interesting? Discuss it with other players and talk about the RP overall.

Re: Virtual World RP Discussion

Postby SoraWolf7 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:40 pm

What, or should I say, who`s the character?
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/sorawolf/

I`m here to RP, kick butt, and drink bottles of root beer. And I`m all outta butts.
SoraWolf7
Approved Role Player

Postby panahinuva » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Shadowkin's dude. Here's the profile:

Name: Alexander Davidson

Description: Alex is pretty average. He stands at about 5' 7" and has an athletic build from going to a gym regularly. He has dark brown eyes and long black hair worn in a ponytail. When he is off work, he usually wears either a blue jeans, t-shirt, and tennis shoes.

Personality: Alex is a fairly calm and friendly person. He loves job and helping people. When he isn't working, he enjoys watching anime and reading.

History: After Alex got his PHD, he went to work at a local family practice. He has only worked there for about a year, but he has made friends out of many of his patients in that time. He loves his job, but with his debt from his student loans breathing down his neck , he didn't know how much longer he is going to be able to afford to keep working there. So when one of his patients told him about a corporation that was paying $500,000 for volunteers for an experiment, he decided to apply.

TF Likes: Pregnancy, breast/butt expansion, GTS, Anthr-Reptile TF (dragons, snake,etc), TG, Amazon, Weight gain
TF Middleground: Insect TF, shrinking
Tf Dislikes: mental changes (bimbo, etc), mammal TF,
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/panahinuva

"The world is upside-down, Alice! The inmates are running the asylum- no offense. And worst of all... I'm left tea-less!"

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby SoraWolf7 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:44 pm

I might be able to do it, but I`ll have to read over the RP first.

I`m here to RP, kick butt, and drink bottles of root beer. And I`m all outta butts.
SoraWolf7
Approved Role Player

Postby panahinuva » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Aight, sounds good. We haven't gotten that far, so jumping in shouldn't be too hard.

"The world is upside-down, Alice! The inmates are running the asylum- no offense. And worst of all... I'm left tea-less!"

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby Kapol » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:46 pm

It's up to you. If you don't want to, Pana said he would. Or if that doesn't work, then I'll play his character myself.

And Pana didn't mention, but his character has gone through a few changes that you'll likely see in the RP if you read through it. Again, don't feel as though you have to join if you don't want to or if you think you'll be too busy with the other RP when it starts.
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby SoraWolf7 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Fair warning, the soonest I`ll be able to read it over is tomorrow. I`m studying for a test right now.

SoraWolf7
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm

That's fine, no rush anyways. I'm going to be pushing it forward with a slight auto for the character anyways.

Though I should warn you that the character, right now, is female. She's an intelligent woman skilled in medicine (as normal) as well as being skilled with computers and programming (thanks to the change that made her female). And for more mental changes:

The last mental change that occured is that she now believed herself to be Jason's assistant and was attracted to him. When she would interact with him, she's alway try to hint it to Jason. When that was done, her clothes changed to look like the one a staff member of the project would wear with a name tag on her lab jacket with her name written down on it: Alexandra Davidson. At last, the elastic keeping her hair tied up in a pony tail disappeared, letting her beautiful long silky black hairs fall down to the middle of her back. As a final touch, a pair of black plastic rimmed glasses would appear on her face.

That should give you an idea of what to expect.
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby SoraWolf7 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Got it. I should be fine then.

SoraWolf7
Approved Role Player

Postby panahinuva » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Kapol, do we control both our character and their doppleganger? I would presume so but I'm not sure.

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby Kapol » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:26 pm

I was figuring that the player would control both, that way they can make up their own mind about what happens to their character's mentality. But I wouldn't mind playing the doppleganger if anyone wants me to.
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Yes, I realize what I say makes no sense most the time, especially in the Chris situation. But it made me feel bad, so I tried giving it a bit of a happy ending (and not in that way you pervert).
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby panahinuva » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Me love you long time?

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby Kapol » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:13 pm

panahinuva wrote:Me love you long time?

Maybe.

Anyways, has anyone heard from Roll? This is a pretty important part for his character, I'd say. So... I dunno. >_> If he doesn't log in soon, I might just have to auto the characters, or maybe force them to battle... and if that's the case, one of the others would have to step in to 'choose' a winner. It really sucks losing two people when the RP was already fairly small. *sigh*
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby panahinuva » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Yeah, I'm waiting for Roll in M3T4M0R too. Ah well, at least it looks like we've got a replacement for Shadow.

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby Qwerts » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Kapol wrote:
panahinuva wrote:Me love you long time?

Maybe.

Anyways, has anyone heard from Roll? This is a pretty important part for his character, I'd say. So... I dunno. >_> If he doesn't log in soon, I might just have to auto the characters, or maybe force them to battle... and if that's the case, one of the others would have to step in to 'choose' a winner. It really sucks losing two people when the RP was already fairly small. *sigh*

Give a little bit of time to Roll. Roll is overwhelmed by school work at the moment. It's not that Roll don't want to play, just a little lack of time. So, his posts are more sporadics right now. Luckily, it ain't like two years ago, when he didn't have inet at school and couldn't play except in the summer, christmas vacation and spring break.
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:38 pm

I know, but at the same time there are a couple people who really don't have anything they can do for the moment because we're waiting on others to finish up. I understand that Roll is busy, and I don't blame him for that. But at the same time having too much of a pause with nothing really going on can make things dull and hard to get back into. Though, to be fair, once again it hasn't been quite as long as I thought it had been, so I'll likely give Roll a bit more time before I push it forward.
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Hmm... I think I'm going to push this forward before long, but not force a decision on Roll's character and let him work it out when he gets back. That way we don't have to wait, and Roll won't have a fairly major choice forced onto his character. Maybe he can just have it be as a bit of an aside before his character wakes up or something.
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Qwerts, the guard wouldn't 'force' her out of the room at all. He's been in the conference room the entire time.

Also, is Sora planning on joining then? I just ask as this may be the best time for him to do so. Though that's part of the reason I kept Alex apart. He can either take over male Alex, or female Alex, depending on which he'd prefer. Though male Alex will only be playable in the program at this moment.
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby panahinuva » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Ummm...I'm not sure. I forgot to ask him last night. I'll have to ask him when I see him again. Or when he gets on this board next and sees these messages.

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby SoraWolf7 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:42 pm

I think I will take over. I`ll use some time tomorrow to read over the role.

SoraWolf7
Approved Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to Open RP Discussions