Virtual World RP Discussion

In an RP and you suddenly come up with an idea that can you think would be interesting? Discuss it with other players and talk about the RP overall.

Re: Virtual World RP Discussion

Postby Kapol » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:22 pm

No problem, that's why I asked. It may be a bit early for what Jason has planned, so he's not going to challenge Alex and risk a good chunk of his E right away.

Quick question though, you mentioned you don't like mental. Does that mainly apply only to things like bimbo, or to all sorts of mental changes?
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Shadowkin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:36 pm

I'm only comfortable with very minor mental changes. For example, an urge to say "like" alot but no IQ loss.
Shadowkin
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:39 pm

I understand. I was refering more to things like being comfortable in a different body, if a gender change is involved then prefering the opposite gender, maybe liking a new form over an old one. Or even complete character reworking (so altering to think they'd, say, always have been the other gender kind of like Qwert's character, though it could range from making the character completely different to just making them, following the same example, think they've basically just lived the same life but as a woman).
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Shadowkin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:34 pm

I'd say for a mental change like that for it just make Alex more accepting of the idea of being the opposite gender.
Shadowkin
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Alright, I was curious for further reference. I'll keep it at that level then.
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:55 pm

For those wondering, the restoration of E isn't at a set time. Instead, it's based off how long it's been since you've last used your E. So if you use E, then you'll have to wait longer (or at least that's the set-up right now)
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:58 pm

In this case (of someone other then Chris trying to alter Nikki), the bet system would activate, allowing Chris to bet against Colleen. Of course, it seems he's not going to, so Nikki will make her own bet to protect herself (the number up to Chris) out of 5. So Colleen will win no matter what.
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Hmm... what to do... nobody is changing one another, and there's little going on besides that. Perhaps it's time to wake up? After all, it's not like staying engulfed in dream-land for too long would be all that good of an idea for their first time.
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby panahinuva » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:26 pm

That might be it. I mean, everyone's sort of gone into turtling mode, so maybe it's time to pull everyone out and let them refresh for a little while.
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/panahinuva

"The world is upside-down, Alice! The inmates are running the asylum- no offense. And worst of all... I'm left tea-less!"

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby Kapol » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Alright, well, I'll give everyone a chance to do anything they may want to do before being pulled out, as well as basically making it clear that everyone's E will be restored by the time they get back on. So basically I'll be giving the green light for 'go nuts.'
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby panahinuva » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:31 pm

I promise I'll stop turtling once we get back in.

"The world is upside-down, Alice! The inmates are running the asylum- no offense. And worst of all... I'm left tea-less!"

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby Kapol » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Anyone want to post before they get pulled out? I know Roll was going to challenge Colleen, but.. to be honest, that'd be unfair right now. I'm kinda thinking of making a rule against challenging someone who'd recently won, as that's really just a nasty form of scavenging. But for now I'll leave it up to all of you to use your best judgement. I don't want to make more rules unless you all force my hand. The only other thing is if Shadowkin wants to go after Jason to 'cure her' (unless he betrays her).
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Qwerts, quick note, your character doesn't know where his room is.
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Qwerts » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Huh... Err, ok...
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:06 pm

Qwerts wrote:Huh... Err, ok...

Also, I'd think Sasha's behavior wouldn't be quite so one-sided. I'd think that 'female Sasha' would just as afraid of becoming a man as Sasha is of becoming a woman. Though I suppose that's up to you how to play it.
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Qwerts » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Well, I'm thinking more of the female Sasha as quite more dominant. She kinda know she's not supposed to be out of the VR yet, she is, even if not in her body, but in Sasha's one, so, even if I haven't mentionned it, she's kinda torturing him right now. Yeah, she can be quite a bitch.
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:44 pm

Qwerts wrote:Well, I'm thinking more of the female Sasha as quite more dominant. She kinda know she's not supposed to be out of the VR yet, she is, even if not in her body, but in Sasha's one, so, even if I haven't mentionned it, she's kinda torturing him right now. Yeah, she can be quite a bitch.

Ah, I see. I just wanted to be sure it wasn't clear that female Sasha was still there in full. I've thought things were clear before when they weren't, so I wanted to make sure.

Also, I'm going to assume everyone has gone to their own room so they can notice their own little 'surprises.'

On a side note, I'm going to say that a glitch also got rid of Jason's nya'ing. The real reason, of course, is because I didn't realize that it had been added in that it was still there. Sorry.
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby Kapol » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Oh yes, what else can the weird little girl who's invading everyone's dreams be? She must be friendly!
Kapol
Approved Role Player

Postby panahinuva » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Satan? Also I love how Brenna is slowly morphing into the villain. This amuses me deeply.

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby Kapol » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:44 pm

panahinuva wrote:Satan? Also I love how Brenna is slowly morphing into the villain. This amuses me deeply.

Oh... well... ah... Well then. *cough* Yea, Villain, sure. >_>

Yes, she's obviously Satan... or maybe Santa. Funny that Satan and Santa have the same letters...
Kapol
Approved Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to Open RP Discussions