*PLEASE READ* Introduce yourself...or else *PLEASE READ*

In an RP and you suddenly come up with an idea that can you think would be interesting? Discuss it with other players and talk about the RP overall.

*PLEASE READ* Introduce yourself...or else *PLEASE READ*

Postby Lunakitty » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:35 pm

To all the Lurkers out there, I have no issue with you, but the site recently got shut down due to spambots sending out mass emails from here. So from now on everyone joining the site, even just to lurk, you must introduce yourself. Nothing fancy, jsut a post to say hi, and let us know you're not a bot. This is for safety of the site, and all untested users that do not post an intro will be deleted and banned to prevent more spam attacks.

You don't NEED to post for an RP test, but that can't really hurt you. If you prefer to jsut lurk and read the stories, that's fine, so long as we know you're human. From now on, any inactive members (without that intro post) will be banned and deleted. I know it seems extreme, but it is the only way to ensure that we keep the forum spambot free. Each New User will to post an intro thread when they sign up or it's the ban hammer for them. Again this is to keep the site up an running.
"Yeah, I'm a total Witch."
"Haha, you can swear around us."
"I know what I said." *turns you into a newt*
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
__________________________________________________Can you believe in this?
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Return to Open RP Discussions