Misadventures (Dungeon Crawler/Fantasy)

In an RP and you suddenly come up with an idea that can you think would be interesting? Discuss it with other players and talk about the RP overall.

Misadventures (Dungeon Crawler/Fantasy)

Postby Geno XIII » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Just thought I would start a thread here to show my character's current appearance profile:

“Jade”…Real name Periwinkle Killikalarney

Body: (for parts of our characters that are still relatively the same from our signup profile) Pointy ears, scarlet hair in a frizzy somewhat wide fashion as if in an attempt to make herself look taller. Pale complexion from years indoors and in caves with a few freckles on her cheeks and green eyes.

Changes: (for the - well, things that are different now and to be edited as more changes go on)] A pair of curled black horns like a steer or a male bull-breed, long green scaled lizard's tail, yellow reptilian slit-pupil eyes, green scales on her ears, temples, spine, elbows, part of her forearms, knees and part of her outer thighs, reptilian hands and feet, 8' tall http://www.mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/sizes.html?base_ft=6&base_in=0&comp_ft=8&comp_in=0, I-cup breasts and an hourglass body with.
(like http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dailylifewithamonstergirl/images/9/98/93._Draco_Official_Colors.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151015062124 but wingless and these kind of horns http://matsu-sensei.deviantart.com/art/Horns-503716331)

Current Outfit: (potentially naked for now) Goggles worn on her forehead now that her sight has been improved. The red now un-cursed medieval-style shirt with the bottom not even reaching her belly button and the collar untied to show off her form-fitting cleavage. Barefoot due to her toenails. Wearing her old halfling shorts that not don't even cover her thighs and show off a bit of her ass crack in back and a bit of her lean upper pelvic area in front.
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Re: Misadventures (Dungeon Crawler/Fantasy)

Postby Lunakitty » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:31 pm

was going to wait til we were almost out of hte cave, but I'm bored lol.

Laecia has remained mostly the same...only ...bigger. She was was 4'9", 77lbs, slim build with some wide hips and thicker rump and thighs to accommodate her powerful thighs (she is a leapy kitty lol) though that lovely figure was hidden under a very baggy tunic that helped make her look like a very pretty child. Here's her original design (pretend there's also catears and a tail) and a picture as a refference for dem hips ^_^

Lacia 2.jpg

yes she has the same hips naturally as Yuri does after being enhanced ;p
3410f65ffb0bdcd45af89c81e33f0df4.jpg

Now for the changes. Laecia is essentially the same... just... bigger. She's now 8'4" tall and 427lbs, meaning anyone under 6ft tall is likely eye level with the ribs just under her breasts, which are now almost as big as her head, and about 23lbs each if you tried to fondle them. Her tunic no longer fits and has been slashed up and rearranged. Her top is now just a couple strips of fabric barely containing her head-sized breasts, which makes them press up into a glorious cleavage canyon like so:

7190684e956ad3f83fc864cf53430aaf.jpg

Well like that but she still has her hood on the back. Her sleeves were cut off and tied down at her elbows, allowing them to go over her hands again, and the rest of her tunic was cut and belted into a dangerously low cut skirt that only just keeps her decent thanks to her tail coming out just above the skirt. Sleeves and Skirt similar to ...this of all things lol:

Kh2-rikku.png

Also, now that she's showing... a whooooole lotta skin, it's now plain to see her body is covered in scars, some older, some newer, mostly on her torso, thighs and arms, with one very prominent scar on her right side, running from mid thigh, across her hip, and all the way to the base of her ribs. This may have been why she kept her lovely little body covered up all the time. However the only new wound seems to be her left hand, which is bandaged up using leftover scraps from her tunic.
"Yeah, I'm a total Witch."
"Haha, you can swear around us."
"I know what I said." *turns you into a newt*
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
__________________________________________________Can you believe in this?
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Silver » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:34 pm

Verdant Mason

Body: Completely different.

Changes: Now of the fairer sex with a foxy twist. Standing just shy of 6 feet tall with large F-cups, and wide prominent hips she had a lovely hourglass figure. Long wavy golden blonde hair that reaches down her back with a few bangs in the front on either side of her face, a single golden fox tail poking out above her plump slapable ass. White tips on both her tail and the fox ears that perk up out of her hair. Sharp blue eyes on a feminine face that seems to naturally shift into a playful expression.

Note: While the curse(/blessing?) is affecting her, her figure pushes out more, outrageously so when unrestrained. The wide hips of a brood mother, a thick ass big enough to lift her a good distance if she tries to sit down, each motion making it jiggle. All of this to counteract her massive breasts, so large now they hang down towards her stomach, soft enough that her hands sink into the titflesh as she tries to support them, capped with areola the size of dinner plates and massive, plump teats.

Current Outfit: Shreds. So naked. She'll get on that before long.
Last edited by Silver on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I fear today will be filled with Lunacy.
So exactly like every other day.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Katt » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:03 pm

Cooper, now going by the name Beatrice, looks like (NSFW) http://i.imgur.com/T3EsDRV.jpg

Just imagine her wearing some ill fitting dark brown tunic and pants. Of course strained in the chest and hips/butt.
Katt

Postby Qwerts » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:29 pm

Noname aka Crom, for now anyway.

Currently: Was once 6 and a half and is now a 6'2 tall Worg girl. Her hairs are now down to her ass, having shifted from her original black to "wolfish gray" with some little strands still being black with furred wolf/wrog ears the same color as the majority of her hair and a long fluffy wolfish tail also the same color. Her eyes are yellow, she has longer sharper teeth, mostly her canines teeth. She is quite toned and have kept all of her strength (unless Lessien say otherwise), but she's quite a looker, looking feminine and strong, but without looking too muscle-yish. She have sharp claws on her hands and feet. Her skin is really smooth, similar to that of a noblewoman and she has no hairs on her body, except her eyelashes, eyebrows (who are grey too) and a really thin layer of gray peachfuzz around her sex. Her voice is beautiful and womanly, even though she does act more like some kind of tamed wolf/wrog pup more or less make it go unnoticed. Besides that, she had a good ass, child bearing hips. However, she for now, lack in the breast department, having only B-cups.

Changes:: ("depowered")Worg-bitch "blessing".

Other: Now possess the knowledge of 4 spirits:

- Courage and military skills from the Knight Captain Ragni but his "memories" are scrambled with Tarin's
- Cunning and musical talent from the rogue/bard Tarin with scrambled memories from Ragni
- Sewing and stitching/woodwork/blacksmitthing/roughshod tannery skills from Kol + her memories
- herbalism from the witch herbalist Sangha + her memories.

Her mind is scrambled, and as such, she had to rebuild her past with parts that were here and there, therefore, she doesn't even remember having been a male or being named Crom.

Current Outfit: She's still wearing her fur loincloth that somehow managed to stay around her body and a make-shift bandage-ish "bra" around her chest that Aeori made out of her own destroyed tunic (However, I don't remember the color, sry).

EDIT: I'm gonna add all the names Nomi/Crom created for the group, so I don't forget them.

Puny weakling in metal clothes: Cooper
Royal Lady: Beatrice
Old magic man, Magic foxy lady : Verdant
Sword Lady: Aeori
Kitty Lady: Laeticia
Foxy Lady: Karmen
Wind Man: Raven
Money Lady: Bluebell
Arrow man, Arrow kitty lady: Beltran
Gazina: So far none (Or I haven't found it in all that text)
Jade: Lizard cook lady
Last edited by Qwerts on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:49 pm

Bluebell is still very much the same in appearance. Personality-wise, she's significantly more of a screechy harpy, though that's only due to her aggravation for all things goblin and Crom at the moment. Always hates it when a plan doesn't come together.
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:57 am

Got bored at work, drew out Laecia's current outfit. Forgot to modify her chest, so this is Laecia's original body. Just pretend her boobs are closer to the size of her head lol.

Screenshot_20161023-074604.png
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Katt » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:39 am

You drew that?! Wooow clickme you're skilled! :D
Katt

Postby Qwerts » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:15 am

Pretty awesome drawing, Click!
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:53 pm

^///^ I-it's not all that great, but thank you.
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Katt » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:02 pm

Hehe, I bet others would love to see you draw their characters for ease of reference xD
Katt

Postby Chris_B » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:27 am

Indeed, your work's quite good, Click.

As far as Beltran: he is now a super-curvy cat-girl. Her boobs are over twice the size of her head, her butt's just a tiny bit smaller, her pink hair reaches her mid-back, and her furry bits are as pink as her tresses. She's also finding it quite hard to focus on big, complicated thoughts and get distracted easily. She's also learned a new language: Giggle-speak.
Last edited by Chris_B on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
deviantART: http://kalanosis.deviantart.com/
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:42 am

I just can't wait to watch everyone react to cute little Laecia walking up to the group as a Giant 8'4" kitty in super skimp makeshift clothing...
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Lunakitty » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:07 am

For those curuous, Karmen is currently 3ft tall, having swapped sizes with the now 6'6" Jade. Karmen also has her chest augmented so her breasts are beyond the side of her head. Otherwise she's the same as she was before, just in a red robe now.
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Lessien » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:43 pm

What Click said. Apologies for the delay folks. Work and being drained from it all had me feeling a little drained. But bouncing back. :)

I'll try and keep this story rolling so you don't spend the whole day staring at each others new appearances. :P
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
Lessien
Approved Role Player

Postby Silver » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:28 am

Not that he would have noticed, I think it would be funny if his shadow was fox like when Mayla was active.
I fear today will be filled with Lunacy.
So exactly like every other day.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby shadow21viper » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:42 pm

Raven looks the same as when they left town. Maybe a little dirty from when he landed in the dirt.

And I apologize on my part as well for not posting. I've been wanting to just been procrastinating about it.
shadow21viper
Approved Role Player

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Editing to incorporate the various demonics that just happened.

So, here's where Aeori currently stands. (Sorry I hadn't posted before; I honestly wasn't aware the thread existed. Good idea, though.)

Appearance: Aeori stands at 5’4”, and about 150 lbs. Hir skin is steel grey and hairless, covering a slender, toned body (though she is stronger and more agile than she appears). All hir previous scars are gone. Hir cheekbones are high, giving hir face an angular, fae-like cast. Hir eyes are glowing red, with vertical black pupils and black sclera; essentially, the eyes of a demon. Hir auburn hair is shiny and lustrous, and has grown halfway down her back. Hir breasts have swelled to F-cup size, firm and supple, with lengthened nipples that will occasionally leak the venom they are filled with. Shi has four arms, the hands tipped in short claws. Hir ankles have risen to accommodate her cloven hooves. A tail, 2 1/2 feet long with a spaded tip, slings about from just above hir ass. A pair of demon wings, near body height, grow from hir back. Shi bears short top and bottom fangs, a serpentine tongue, pointed ears, and a pair of onyx horns stretching five inches from hir forehead. Hir saliva is a potent spider-like venom, one shi is capable of spitting. Above hir hairless pussy is a 12-inch penis, the same coloration as hir skin save for the purple tip. Shi has a scrotum with a pain of heavy testicles to produce hir demon semen.

Shi currently has no possessions left except for hir Twinitar and two daggers.

The mental strain has made Aeori snap, and shi is now committed fully to an existence as a demoness.
Last edited by Lycanthrokeith on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LK Enterprises: Screwing With the Paradigm Since 1975!

Avatar: "Checking" by Mikhail. Used With Permission.

My Card: https://www.f-list.net/c/missclaneous/
Lycanthrokeith
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:11 pm

Edited my last post with Mitsu's blessing, Blueboob is gonna stay that way all night... and... repeated casting of the curse may cause a bit of boob mania in the user and victim :D
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:16 pm

Dammit, that was an unfortunate typo. I meant CORK nipples but made a Freudian slip.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Next

Return to Open RP Discussions