Misadventures (Dungeon Crawler/Fantasy)

Pick your poison, create your character and prepare to jump in. Basic rules and character profiles should go here so that people know what they're getting into and get a feel for what characters they'll be RPing alongside.

Misadventures (Dungeon Crawler/Fantasy)

Postby Lessien » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Ready for an adventure boys and girls? Ready to save a Princess and defend the kingdom becoming grand heroes of legend? Well... Maybe next time. You'll start in that most classic of places. The tavern. After a bit of set-up and introduction you'll be "invited" to clear out a local cave or dungeon that's been far too active of late. There you'll disable traps, fight monsters and search for treasure... Which hopefully this dungeon has. Well at least you'll get experience, right?

The game is set in your typical "classic" fantasy setting. So mages and knights, yes. Muskets? Nope. So anything you'd find in a generic D&D game is fine, anything a little strange and varied just PM me and we can sort it out. If you want to be a far travelling mystic or samurai from a foreign land to the east then I'm sure we can make it work.

Here's a rough character sheet for you guys to work off. Keep in mind you'll all be rather low level style adventurers. So you're apprentice wizards, aspiring young heroes and novice clerics. So no vorpal greatswords, mega fireballs or magical full plate armor. Rookies gotta work their way up in the world.

Name: Sometimes the hardest part of the game
Race: Human, elf, dwarf, gnome and such are the usual but I'll also permit most animal girls that would be a part of modern society so catgirl, foxgirl, etc.
Classes: Fighter, cleric, paladin, archer, rogue, wizard, druid, paladin, barbarian, sorcerer, bard, etc (You get the idea)
Appearance: Scrappy or well kept? Feel free to dress up however you like, within reason.
Personality: It's what's inside that counts!
Background: Local resident? Just passing through? Where are you from and how did you come into the role you find yourself in now.

Attributes (One exceptional, one good, two average, two poor)
Strength: (How hard you hit and how physically tough you are)
Dexterity: (How agile and nimble you are. Dodging and accuracy when throwing things.)
Intelligence: (How much do you know? How good is your memory? Also reflects your ability to learn.)
Cunning: (Mental dexterity in a way. Ability to think on your feet. Come up with unconventional strategies, see through deception and basically use gut instincts.)
Charm: (Whether this is a silver tongue, the ability to befriend others or an air of allure this represents whether you're good at getting to on your side.)
Luck: (Coin tosses, choosing a lever, avoiding traps you've just stepped in or asking for divine assistance this represents the affinity for thing to go your way when you should have no control over it.)

Weapon of choice: What's in your hands?
Armor: Dinged old breastplate? Leather hide? Robes? What have you got on to try and save your skin?

Feats/Abilities:
- (Choose 4. These may range from combat attacks, spells, class themed abilities or anything else that makes your character stand out. Physical looks are not a feat, they’re just part of your appearance unless we're talking mega boobs. [Which let's be honest. You'll get easy enough down the line])
-
-
-

Additional Info: Any extra info you need to convey?

Process Likes: This always.
Process Middleground: If you're in the mood.
Process Dislikes: Definitely not.

Any questions? Queries? Is there some element to the character sheet you guys think I need to add?
Last edited by Lessien on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
Lessien
Approved Role Player

Re: Misadventures (Dungeon Crawler/Fantasy)

Postby Chris_B » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:26 am

Name: Beltran Vendalash
Race: Human
Classes: Hunter/Archer
Appearance: With shaggy auburn hair and the beginnings of a beard, Beltran stands at just under six feet tall. He has a lean build, which goes well with his chosen profession: hunter. While in town, he usually keeps his clothing simple: a green shirt and dark blue pants. But, out in the wild, he dons a leather cuirass and fur lines greaves, boots, and gauntlets. He covers that with a dark green hooded cloak, with a silver wolf's pelt acting as a mantle for the cloak.

Personality: Caring and easy-going, Beltran is rarely without a smile. He is always quick to help anyone in need, especially if she's a good-looking lass.

Background: A hunter from a small village to the north, Beltran is passing through the town, looking for work and good companionship.

Attributes-
Strength: Poor
Dexterity: Exceptional
Intelligence: Average
Cunning: Average
Charm: Good
Luck: Poor

Weapon of choice: Wooden Recurve Bow
Armor: Leather hide

Feats/Abilities:
-Piercing Shot: Fully drawing the bow back takes time, but puts enough force behind the arrow, aimed at the right spot, to pierce all but the thickest hides and armor.
-Quickdraw: Is capable of firing up to three arrows in rapid succession by holding two along the grip of the bow.
-Lovable Goof: There's just something about Beltran that draws members of the opposite sex...
-Keen Eye: Can detect minor traps and tracks of lower-tier beasts.

Additional Info: Keeps a dagger on his belt for times when his bow might fail him. Knows how to cure and tan hides into leather.

Process Likes: Breast/Ass/Lip/Hair/Tongue/Pussy Expansion, Mental Alterations, Mammal TF (Ears/tails all the way up to near full animal, ask if unsure), GTS (up to about 18-20 ft), Shrinking, Multiboob, Lactation

Process Middleground: Mild WG, Belly Expansion/Pregnancy, Dragon TF (Tail, Wings, smattering of scales) AP, anything not listed above or below

Process Dislikes: Insect/Reptile TF, AR below 17
deviantART: http://kalanosis.deviantart.com/
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Katt » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:20 am

Name: Cooper Silverland
Race: Human of course!
Classes: Paladin
Appearance: Well kept. If theres one thing important to Cooper, besides serving God, it's his appearance. Cooper prides himself on always looking charming for the ladies. He is a tall man with a chiseled body making him almost look like a bronze god. He has short blonde hair with blue eyes. His face is clean shaven as he shaves whenever he stays at an inn.
Personality: Chauvinistic, Arrogant, Incompetent, Egotistic. Cooper is 100% sure of himself and the Lord. Every action and path in life he takes he justifies with it being God's will and he takes no blame himself. His faith in the Lord is so great that he knows he will never lose a fight unless he was meant to but would never die in battle.
Background: Cooper comes from a long line of holy men in the Capital City of Zodia. His father served the church as did his father before him and so on. For four generations now the Silverlands have served the church. This contact service to the church has put the Silverland family in a position of wealth and nobleness. However, being raised in the upper class and being praised for his deeds and inspired for greatness has given Cooper a massive ego. An ego so huge, that others in the church grew increasingly tired of him. After being begged to, the Bishop of the church finally gave in to the demands and gave Cooper an 'important' task. To spread the word of God to the far reaches of the land. Guillible and vain, Cooper eagerly accepted this task and now travels the roads of the world to spread the word of God... not actually knowing that the people just wanted him out of their lives for awhile. But it was fine, Cooper had his own reasons for going on this journey. To find hot, exotic babes and sleep with them. After all, no where in the scriptures did it forbid non marital sex.......... right?

Strength: Good
Dexterity: Poor
Intelligence: Poor
Cunning: Average
Charm: Average
Luck: Exceptional

Weapon of choice: Claymore
Armor: Breastplate, and leather over the limbs

Feats/Abilities:
-Divine Smite
-Healing Light
-Indomitable Spirit
-Shield of Faith

Additional Info: Just imagine if Zapp Brannigan from Futurama was a Paladin.

Process Likes: TG, BE (nothing outrageously huge permanently), Nekomimi-style animal TFs, Demon TF, hourglass expansion, hair expansion, corruption, mind control, mental changes, bimbofication
Process Middleground: MILD BR (if they need to shrink so I can walk, okay... but NO flat chests!), temporary lactation, mild Butt growth, mild lip Growth, monster girls
Process Dislikes: Extreme BE (please no house size boobies!), Inflation, shrinking, inanimate, AP, Weight gain, Futa, furries (monster musume is fine), maximum BR
Katt

Postby Lunakitty » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:46 am

(forgive me for how text heavy this ended up >.< I can't not create whole characters. Also if anything is overstepping anything, lemme know and I'll make changes. I may have put a bit TOO much thought into her combat)

Name: She goes by Laecia (Lay-shiA). But her full name may or may not be Felinia Catalina Lacianya Delgatto
Age: 21 (though she's small enough to be mistaken for a child)
Race: Kitty kitty nyaa~ ^__^ AHEM!~ I mena, She's a Catgirl.
Classes: She'll claim to be a skillful assassin, but really she's just a good Thief with a vicious streak.

Personality: To sum it up, she's devious, crafty, and methodical, with a nice blanket of silly and cute to throw off most casual observers. She's got a sadistic streak and in combat she has a tendency take things too far. While she talks a decent game, she has virtually no respect for other people or their well-being, and could almost be called a sociopath. While she is a catgirl, she keeps most of her feline features hidden, and bringing it up the wrong way will likely get you a few nasty scratches.

Background: Her favorite sob story is that she was born in a lonely alleyway, no parents or anyone to care for her, so she grew up on the streets, and learned how to survive by her wits and her grit. The truth is partially that, but only after she ran away from home. Up until then she was sitting pretty as "little sister" to a well off family. However as she got older, she realized that she was really more of a pet to them and so she left when she was about 12. The whole thing left her with a strong distrust of people in general, so she's mostly stuck to herself. The event has loosened her up to viewing most people as tools to be used or manipulated, and now she doesn't worry about what happens to the people she's taken advantage of, whether it be the heartbroken men that she's dated for free meals and gifts, or the good Samaritans she's tricked into helping her only to lure them into an alley for a partner to take down during rarer "I help you, you help me" missions... or the partners she's turned on when she doesn't think she can use them anymore. Her guiding facet has been "Will this be fun?" or "Will this be profitable?"

Cunning: Good
Luck: Average

Weapon of choice: IF brought down to close ranged combat, she has a pair of daggers, with blades that curve back over her fingers along the grip. Her primary means of fighting is to use ranged attacks via throwing knifes that she's tied thread to so she can yank them back midflight. She can use her natural agility and powerful legs to land softer kicks and try to gain distance so she can use her ranged knifes.

Armor: She wears next to nothing for armor, as most builds hamper her speed and mobility. She wears a baggy cloth tunic with large sleeves that she's had pockets sewn into to stash her weapons...and sometimes other people's shiny things. The baggy clothing also helps keep her movements hidden, so some subtler shift of the hips, or a twist of her wrists has less of a chance of telegraphing her moves to the enemy. Also it's great for hiding her tail. She hates people making fun of her for it and has gotten used to tucking it around her waist, though it does pop out from time to time. Girl has to balance afterall ;p

Feats/Abilities:
- Mobile combat (skilled at moving and striking off walls, objects, windows, etc using her natural agility and years of innovation in ways to move throughout the city streets. Essentially Parcour mixed with combat)

-Dual Claws (Instead of just throwing daggers, she can hold tight to up to 3 knives between her fingers in each hand to use as makeshift claws. These knives can also be throw in a looser spread, hitting a wider area but losing direct accuracy (IE: where a single thrown dagger could have been aimed for a leg or vital spot more directly, 3 thrown from one hand could him a single person in random places, or possible hit two people standing close together.))

-Dancing Daggers (techniques using the threaded nature of her thrown dagger. She can use the threads to pull things or enemies that her daggers have been embedded into (like yanking a leg out from under someone, or pulling herself in for a follow up attack), or use the threaded daggers to set a tripwire style trap to trip up enemies or set a booby trap in motion.)

-Social Grace (Using her experiences in both high and low class lifestyles, she can more easily blend in with different social classes in order to place herself where she needs to be. She cleans up good.)

Additional Info: As agile as she is, she may be hard to pin down, but individual strikes are lower in power, and without any real defensive qualities, a fight will turn bad for her REAL quick if she can't keep her evasion game up. Essentially she's a glass gattling gun, relying more on the sharpness and sheer number of strikes rather than the sub-par strength of the attack itself.

Additional Info - looks: At first glace she would appear to be a child, standing only 4'9". The baggy clothing she wears tends to hide her figure, allowing her to get away with pretending to be a kid, but underneath her mature figure leaves no doubt to her status as a grown woman... well a slightly miniature grown woman ;p She keeps her tail out of sight, and her fluffy black ears tucked under her hair when she's got her hood down, though she rarely removes her hood. She also has sharper feline teeth, and while she never uses them in combat she also has retractable claws under her fingernails. Her tanned dark skin and sharp green eyes have been the downfall of many men.

Likes-
Shrinking (4ft-7in), Growth (7ft-15ft), BE (up to HEad-sized, larger is fun temporarily), nekomimi style TFs (IE: ears/tail(S)/claws/fangs/eyes anime style TF),temp race change style TF (like being made to look human or elvish instead of a catgirl),

Middleground- If I'm in the mood
Extreme BE (very temp), Body inflation (temp), FUll animal TF (adorable kitty is adorable afterall), Temporary larger Growth (beyond the 20ft and up range)(hard to interact much up there ;p), Clothing bursting (fun when it makes sense ;p), AP to a more mature body, Hip/Butt (either temporary or only minor increases that balance the figure)

Dislikes- Never
Virtually any mental change (EX: bimbo, memory alteration, personality changes, basically if it involves changing who my character is, I'd rather leave that up to character development, aside from temporary overides like say, catnip induced drunkeness or something very short term like that). Anthro TFs, Weight gain BEs, Inanimate TFs, AR, TG, Futa, ......if I think of something later, I may have to ammend these 3 sections, but I think that's all for now.
Attachments
Lacia 2.jpg
2016-06-14_1476367138.JPG
"Yeah, I'm a total Witch."
"Haha, you can swear around us."
"I know what I said." *turns you into a newt*
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
__________________________________________________Can you believe in this?
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Lessien » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:25 am

Looking pretty good so far.

Chris you're fine.

Katt I'll help you with the feats/abilities over PM.

Clickme you're pretty much good. Only thing I'm going to reel in is while I have no objection with anything your character can do keep in mind you're not a master thief yet. You can have your fancy tricks for fighting and such but these skills are still a bit rough and unrefined. So your wires might get tangled, the knives might bounce off harmlessly or get stuck somewhere etc. Also while your catgirl might be light I'm not sure her wires are enough to support her weight unless used en masse. Also if you do want to trip people over and pull on them with said wires you will need at least an average strength attribute. But overall? I got no problem with any of the core work. :)
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Lessien
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:32 am

Got it. The primary purpose of hte threads is to reel in the knives themselves. Though she is pretty light. Scaling to her size she'd be roughly 75lbs. I used an old giantess converter app to scale her down from a more typical 5'4" 110. Bringing her to 4'9" makes her abotu 75lbs. It's part of hte reason she's got such poor strength.

As for tripwire setups, it's be more of a stationary setup, rather than her holding one end. But until she nails it down, of course I know she has a chance to mess it all up ^__^ I never expect anythign to land 100% of the time in an RP like this. ANd maybe as the RP goes on she could find stronger material to use for the threading on her knives to make them more useful later on ^_^

Also funny thoguht... out of desperation it'd be funny to watch her start tossing things she's stolen... poentially knick nacks from other team mates. "Hey is that my...? Wait, that's my...!" XD But of course that just a funny little head canon idea. I'm not expecting it to be a real thing ;p IT'll all depend on the tone of hte RP and what other poeple are goign to have fun with lol
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Qwerts » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:59 am

Name: Crom son of Khrom.
Classes: BROBARIAN! Err, I mean barbarian
Appearance: Just like the majority of barbarians, Crom don't care about his appearance. He has long unkept black hair, blue eyes that are most of the time squinted. He's not too ugly, but not the hottest man around. However his musculature is a good physical feat. But then again, barbarians are mostly meaty people anyway. He also stand around 6 and a half foot tall.
Personality: A man of few words... Litterally! Then again, he's not the brightest person on the block and his language is... Hmm... Limited. Crom think that (almost) EVERYTHING can be solved by a good punch or kick, or sword fight, or axe fight... Well, that kind of thing... Strategy and diplomacy AREN'T his thing. Well, he never understood anything about both, so yeah. Therefore, hee just jump in, kick ass and then... Well, that's pretty much it. He will come out as rough, perhaps unpleasant, borderlining being feral, but once he decide someone's a friend, well, he might get into bouts with them, but he will always stand by their sides no matter what. Crom can also be childish at times and his interractions with people are most of the time REALLY ackward.
Background: Crom is the son of a barbarian tribe chief. His father gave him the name of the Barbarian god as, supposely, when he was born, he jumped at the midwife and then put her under a submission arm lock. Then again, this MUST be the tall tales of a drunken dad. >.> One thing is sure tho, Crom was the strongest of all of his village and after a night getting drunk, well, he somehow managed to beat up all the villagers. And well, his father and the counsil of the village's elders decided to exile him. The conditions for him to return is either to be able repeat the same feats that the god Crom did OR manage to somehow control his temper. Both more or less considered by them something impossible to achieve. At the moment, Crom wasn't able to do either, but even tho he's not a lightbulb, he decided to stop drinking as to not repeat the events that lead him to get kicked out of his village.

Attributes
Strength: Exc
Dexterity: good
Cunning: Poor
Charm: Avg
Luck: Avg
Weapon of choice: Double handed sword used as one handed sword.
Armor: fur boots, fur loincloth, a belt, two strap of leather on chest/back (in a "x" pattern) and iron bracelets (the kind that stop at around half the forearms kind) and war circlet (Not princess like princesses aren't manly!). Guess that's armor. Fur boots/loincloth would kinda be similar to light leather armor parts. Belt and leather straps, I guess could count too. Your call, Lessien.

Feats/Abilities:
- Tank. Taking lots of damage without even feeling it
- Rage. Rage grow stronger, barbarian seems to become stronger... But may also lead to a berserker state. Kinda usual for barbarians, right?
- Killing look. While it might not kill someone (well, perhaps somebody with heart problems), this look is enough to strike fear in the hearts of the enemies. If the enemy is also cowardly, it may not only strike fear but also make 'em flee in panic.
- Fast healer. Somebody gotta heal after taking all that damage, right?

Additional Info: Crom might come off as an unsensible meaty prick, due to his raising as a barbarian and because he's... Dumb and may growl/groan more than talk. However, he do have a heart of gold, if people are willing to stay around him long enough to find out. Sometimes, he will also stop along his way to pet a cat or a dog or help out people in need (like helping elderly people with heavy chores, however his roughness might make such a thing a little bit of a scary experience).

Process Likes: TG, BE, ass and hips expension (to manageable sizes), Antro (whatever species), Nekomimi (tail(s)/ears/eyes/fangs; wolf-girl prefered, but can be any race ^^), growth (max around 12' tall, taller if temporary), multi-breasts (can't have too much of something good, no?), mythical beings (dragon, sphinx, manticore, etc; anthro tho, cuz boobiless dragons aren't fun.), lactation, change to submissive/pet girl (to another girl character), consensual sex between female version of my character and male other players (tho I do have the feeling that nobody will stay male long enough for this to happen), muscle loss (cuz I'm not into beefy women and Crom is beefy), tongue expension, beautification, hair color change (all colors of the rainbow and then more!), I'm quite open, if you're not sure, just ask.
Process Middleground: AR under 18 (tho that mean no sex with my character AND it mean other characters have to babysit), udders (rather have a cow-girl with 4 teats on each breasts instead), mild mind alterations (however a boost in intelligence MAY be a good thing, then again, maybe the party would rather have a sexy semi-feral pet girl instead? -w-), herm/futa (depending on the story), sex monster Tfs (like turning in a giant mindless sex-obsessed monstruosity that has many breasts, pussies, dick-nipples/other, but only temporary; again, depending on the story; can be good for orgy times), temporary corruption, temporary completely feral (cuz playing feral all time will get boring after a while), again, if you're not sure just ask.
Process Dislikes: Extreme preg (like having over 9k kids in one shot), and hyper delivery (Oops, you got pregnant, and you're gonna deliver now), stuff like scat and watersports. Boobies that make it impossible for the character to move (unless a temporary effect), muscle gain (Crom already have too much for my taste in women). For now, don't remember any other thing that would fit here, so that's it. Oh yeah, painful tfs (Big NO NO here).

CHARA is finished, however is there are some things that are not right, just tell.
Last edited by Qwerts on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Postby Silver » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:32 pm

Name: Verdant Mason
Race: Human (It'll change)
Classes: Wizard
Appearance: By all accounts he looks exactly like what you expect a wizard to look like. Old, wizen limbs. His white beard runs down to his gut as he likes to wear light blue robes and a long crooked hat.
Personality: He tries to act like the old grandfather of these idiots, he means youngsters, that he's grouped with. Can be a grump at times but he does honestly mean the best.
Background: Keeper of books in a small town up the coast, (The title makes it sound more important than it is) he accidentally stumbled across a wizard's spellbook. He's since tried applying some of the spells to a myriad of success. Unfortunately a few debts has forced him out of his element to try and earn some money.

Dexterity: Average
Intelligence: Exceptional

Weapon of choice: A heavy book. "Have you ever been hit by a book kid? It hurts."
Armor: A faded pair of light blue robes, complete with pointy hat.... and little else.

Feats/Abilities:
-Plays with fire: Turns out burning yourself a lot makes you a little more resistant to fire.
-Chief book reader: Thanks to his time reading far too many books for his own good, he knows passing details on most monsters

Spells
-Flame orb: A ball of flame to chuck at the big nasties coming your way.
-Floating disk: You don't expect him to carry everything himself do you?
-Summon smaller fish: Not quite as useful as summon bigger fish, but beggars can't be choosers. Besides, it tastes better.
-Conjure Illusion: He prefers not to talk about how he uses this one.

Process Likes: This always.
Moderate growth/shrinking (between 3 feet to 10 feet), TG, BE (To head sized or a little larger), Nekomimi (Mostly fox related), AR (He is a very old fart after all), hair expansion, lactation

Process Middleground: If you're in the mood.
Mild mental mental changes, Nekomimi(other animals), Futa, pregnancy

Process Dislikes: Definitely not.
Insect TF, AP, WG, corruption, most things done to an extereme
I fear today will be filled with Lunacy.
So exactly like every other day.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Lessien » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:33 pm

Looks good Silver. Added to the approved pile. :)
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Lessien
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:34 pm

Name: Bluebell Minchin

Race: Elf

Class: Cleric

Appearance: Bluebell, despite being an elf, is around average human height at 5'5''. She has golden blond hair kept in a neat bob-cut, just above her neck, and exposing her pointed ears. Her cleric robes hide most of her figure, which consists of average curves, attractive legs, and breasts on the small end of a C-cup. Her blue-eyed face is pretty enough, sometimes fixed into a welcoming smile...but more often into a confident smirk.

Personality: Usually pretends to be kind at first, but this is usually a ruse to make people lower their guard. Bluebell is confident in her abilities and her brains, believing them to be the key to excelling in life. She is extraordinarily greedy, always wanting the biggest share of the treasure for herself, overcharging for her services, and figuring out ways to get her hands on even more material goodies- there's no risk she's not willing to let others take for her in pursuit of the golden happiness.

Background: A resident of the adventurers' starting town, and the only user of holy magic in the area. Bluebell is quite aware of her position, and milks it for all it is worth, gleefully overcharging any party of adventurers that wishes to have her services. Despite being of Elvish descent, she was raised by a human merchant, mostly having the value of gold drilled into her almost daily. As such, upon realizing that almost every expedition team requires a talented healer, she studied holy magic extensively- not because she cares, but because it is such a lucrative business.

Attributes
Dexterity: Poor
Intelligence: Good
Cunning: Exceptional

Weapon of choice: Oaken staff, for channeling magic power. Straight wooden staff with a spiral-curled head.
Armor: White, hooded robes with golden trim at the sleeves, hem, and around the hood. White, flat shoes.

Feats/Abilities:

-Nose For Treasure- Bluebell has a natural gift for detecting nearby shiny things that she wants to keep, usually able to pick up on gold or gems hidden from plain view.

-Divine Insight- Bluebell can communicate with the goddess through focused prayer, granting her knowledge of a current obstacle, be it a seemingly unsolvable puzzle or an unfamiliar plant/animal/etc. The energy required for this communication is great, limiting her current use of this skill to once a day.

Spells:

-Healing Glow- A soft light emitted from the palms that can swiftly mend wounds and ease pain. Gradually drains magic power as used.

-Expunge- A spell for dealing with poisons, be they magically brewed or naturally occurring from plants and animals, forcing the toxins out of the body though the skin. Costs a quarter of total magic power per use at current level.

-Holy Ward- Crafts a barrier of light large enough to cover three people- the caster and one on either side of her. Deflects unfriendly spells. Gradually consumes magic power to maintain.

-Invigorate- A spell to boost the energy of the target, increasing their swiftness and attacking capabilities for a short time. Costs a quarter of total magic power per use at current level.

Additional Info: Bluebell has no interest in romance, but may sometimes flirt with male companions, usually if she thinks it will help her manipulate them into getting her some extra treasure or opening some perilous route for her.

Despite her talent for healing and support, this is basically all Bluebell has. She is able to defend herself with her staff to some degree, but is not really accustomed to fighting on the front lines herself.

Process Likes: TG (male to female only), BE, Butt Expansion, Hip Expansion, Hair Lengthening, Lip Expansion, Pussy Expansion, (I don't have an upper limit on sizes for any of these, I figure shrinking back to a mobile size is always a possibility once it's time to get moving again.) animal-girl TF (favorites is cow, especially with multiple breasts and an udder, after that is fox, squirrel, or anything with a fluffy tail. Have also used pig, mouse, raccoon, various cat species, wolf, dog, bunny...open to trying others.)

Process Middleground: Shrinking, Sexdoll TF, Age Regression, Lactation, multiboob, slime-girl TF, mental changes, bimbo TF, weight gain (up to BBW level)...and anything not in the other two categories, I suppose. If it seems close to anything in the dislike section, either don't use it, or just ask me.

Process Dislikes: belly expansion, futanari, Insect-type TF, mermaids, extreme muscle growth, pregnancy, robot TF.
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Lessien » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Current confirmed and approved lineup
Beltran Vandalash - Archer (Chris_B)
Cooper Silverland - Paladin (Katt)
Laecia - Thief (Clickme)
Crom - Barbarian (Qwerts)
Verdant Mason - Wizard (Silver)
Bluebell Minchin - Cleric (Mitsunami)
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Lessien
Approved Role Player

Postby shadow21viper » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:11 pm

Name: Raven Southwind
Classes: Wind Mage

Appearance: Raven stands about 5'7". He has short light brown hair that looks a little unkept. He appears to a little fragile compared to your average young man but he looks cuter compared to the others making him easier to approach.

Personality: Raven is a nice polite young man. He's willing to help others and try to find a non-violent solution to some problems. He has a sense for adventure and learning. Because of when he hails from Raven is a little naive when it comes to the big city life.

Background: Raven comes from a village in the east Great Plains. Where farming and raising livestock make up more of the daily village lifestyle than training warriors and mages. The young man is one of the few who can practice the villages wind magic. He started studying when he was about 10 and didn't start casting till he was 14. Raven is an average spell caster. He can successfully cast spells most of the time but occasionally a spell will fail or backfire sometimes destroying something or ruining someone's garden. The other villagers didn't appreciate such things but at the the young man was quick to fix the issue. The elder mages figured the young man should leave the village to see the world and maybe learn some new magic. The timing couldn't be more perfect for his departure. A viscous wind storm swept across the plains. The elder mages used the energy of the storms to make air stones, used in their staffs and fetch a nice price with big city merchants. Once the storm had passed Raven was given his own staff before he left for his journey.

Charm: Exceptional

Weapon of choice: Wooden staff with a grey crystal set on top.
Armor: Simple trousers, shirt, shoes and a short cape with a hood attached to it.

Feats:

-Animal Friend: The rural lifestyle of being around animals gives Raven a natural charm when it comes to dealing with some wild animals. Especially birds.

-Stubborn Bull: Whether facing a charging bull or fierce gale one must know how to keep their feet on the ground. Raven has inherited a hardy constitution and stubbornness that comes form people who dealt everyday with hardy and stubborn animals. Raven can dig his heels in and summon the extra strength just at the right moment.

Abilities:
- Aero: A basic defensive spell surrounding the user with a wall of wind. The wall of wind can be casted around the opposition hindering their movement. Can cast the next level Aerora but fails or backfires more often than not.
- Air slash: An offensive magic sending a dense wind towards the target causing damage.
- Wind words of power: Basic magic words the elder wind mages teach the young mages. Used to stagger or thrust danger away from the user. The words of power are fus ro dah.
- Soothing winds: A gentle wind surrounds the target to heal wounds.

Additional Info: Any extra info you need to convey?

Process likes: Anything goes for me. Though I prefer BE, hourglass, partial animal TF, monster TF, inflation (air and water), and mini-GTS
Process meh's: Anything I haven't metioned
Process dislikes: Futa, Inanimate, and weight gain.
Last edited by shadow21viper on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shadow21viper
Approved Role Player

Postby Lessien » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:31 pm

At this stage with 10 characters potentially being involved the party will be splitting up into three groups of 3. This is to streamline the adventure for everyone and so everyone isn't fighting to get their attacks out on a poor single goblin and such. XD
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Lessien
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:41 pm

Name: “Jade”…Real name Periwinkle Killikalarney

Race: Halfling… not as in hobbit or a stubby dwarf, but just a human at half size.

Classes: Geomancer – casts various elemental spells depending on what is below her feet.

Appearance: Halflings look like humans with pointy elf ears and half the average height of a human woman at around 3’1”. Scarlet hair in a frizzy somewhat wide fashion as if in an attempt to make herself look taller. Pale complexion from years indoors and in caves with a few freckles on her cheeks and green eyes. Wears a pair of green lensed goggles on her forehead that can have round lenses flip down in the form of reading glasses, otherwise she’s near-sighted. Also wears a sleeveless white shirt wrapping around her roughly B-cup breasts with suspenders holding up a pair of medieval style “cargo pants” with large pockets and pouches attached to a belt that makes her look like she has wide hips, which she does from years of snacking and thick leather booths. In underground areas, she sports thick leather gloves, an armor helmet-like hardhat with a light gem attached to a lens on the front for dark areas and protection. Also wears a dark brown duster for the sake of looking more mature.

Personality: Neurotic perfectionist and somewhat highly intelligent with a large ego, but gets stressed, nervous and annoyed easily. She also has a problem with giant insects or… well, anything that considers her bite sized. She also has a monster appetite, even for a halfling and has a crow-like attraction to shiny trinkets of gold and jewels.

Background: Former student from a far off academy for magical arts that ventures off to further her studies in things such as enchantments, gems and golem smithing. Now she takes up various odd jobs to keep the cash flowing to further funding her research.

Attributes
Strength: poor
Dexterity: average
Intelligence: good
Cunning: exceptional
Charm: poor
Luck: average

Weapon of choice: Gem Die Talismans: Various enchanted gemstones carved into multiple-sided dice that cast spells when “rolled” in midair. Contrary to their appearance, are not based on probability, but can be used that way in leisurely use… but can manipulate what sides they land on with magic. They can also be thrown at targets and unleash a small elemental blast on contact before magically warping back to the user’s hand.
Armor: Leather gloves, boots and metal hardhat with an enchanted light stone.

Feats/Abilities:
Spells:
Unleash Element - the caster draws upon a nearby element and hurls it towards a target. This can take the form of a large rock, fireball, blast of water or strong blast of wind.
Summon Golem - The summoner assembles a golem drawing upon an element they have access to. The golem has no will of it's own and only responds to commands from it's master. Golems made from less corporeal elements can be harder to maintain their form.
Turn to Quicksand/Sinkhole - The geomancer loosens the soil in an area causing all creatures and objects in the area to sink into the ground. The depth and width of the area is dependant on the geomancer's power.
BanishElemental - The geomancer can untether an elemental being on the material plane and attempt to force it to return to it's native plane. The stronger the elemental the more difficult to succeed.
Feats
Appraising Eye - Jade has a natural talent for being able to spot the best gems and most lucrative items after years of having to barter and scrounge for money to support her research.
Gourmet's Guide to Dungeoneering - Halfings consider eating six meals a day normal. As an adventurer this can put a strain on one's rations so Jade has researched and studied various plants and creatures in dungeons that may be edible are how to prepare them. As such any food made by Jade is generally safe to eat and poses no danger to the consumer.

Additional Info: Hates being mistaken for a leprechaun… even though she’s a tiny ginger that loves gold and jewels.

Process Likes- TG, BE, minor animal TF (stuff like humans with animal features), occasional anthro TF, female muscle growth, giantess, amazon, lactation, pussy/clit growth, multiboob, mind control, increased pleasure.

Process Middleground- I'm open to anything that isn't listed so far.

Process Dislikes- Shrinking, Inatimate, full tf.
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby BioYuGi » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:24 am

Name: Gazina Zaxly
Race: Gnome
Classes: Monk
Appearance: Only about 3 feet high. She has short green hair in a slight mohawk shape, and sparkling blue eyes. Small b-cup breasts, which on a gnome are still only about the size of a somewhat puffy chocolate chip cookie. Very cute face, almost childlike. She wears loose-fitting wrappings around her arms, and brown cloth around her chest, torso and legs.
Personality: Scrappy and a bit mischievous, usually thinks that punching things will be the right way to fix a problem. She enjoys pranks and silly things like that but isn't necessarily the best at setting them up. Doesn't really care too much about being a super short girl though she is embarrassed about how tiny her chest is. Also can be considered a bit of a flirt, which can be frustrating since gnomes don't seem exactly compatible with most other races.
Background: Gazina has been traveling around for fun, mostly. Looking for good fights, adventures, and good stories to tell!

Strength: Good
Cunning: Poor
Charm: Poor

Weapon of choice: Unarmed, Gazina fights with her fists
Armor: Cloth armor for better ease of movement

Feats/Abilities:
- Flurry of Blows: A series of rapid-fire fisticuffs
- Improved Unarmed Strike: Allows Gazina to attack even if she's holding something
- Stunning Fist: Can make a good strike which will stun the enemy for a moment
- Improvisation: Gazina can use any object around her as an impromptu weapon

Additional Info: Feel free to make her a chew toy for your bullying and tfs, huhahaha

Process Likes: Expansion of the breasts, butt, lips, tongue, pussy, hair, feet. TF into cowgirl, catgirl, doggirl, wolfgirl, squirrelgirl, mousegirl. Multibreast. Bimbo, mind control, hypnosis, etc.
Process Middleground: Weight gain, futa, giantess, shrinking, muscle growth
Process Dislikes: None really
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Lessien » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:46 pm

Current confirmed and approved lineup
Beltran Vandalash - Archer (Chris_B)
Cooper Silverland - Paladin (Katt)
Laecia - Thief (Clickme)
Crom - Barbarian (Qwerts)
Verdant Mason - Wizard (Silver)
Bluebell Minchin - Cleric (Mitsunami)
Raven Southwind - Wind Mage (Shadow21viper)
Jade - Geomancer (Geno XIII)
Gazina Zaxly - Monk (BioYugi)

That's all nine people who've expressed interest so I guess we got ourselves a party! :)

I'll be kicking off the rp in the next day or two. Everyone is free to slide their character in where appropriate and we'll get things underway.

Oh. Before I forget. Best introduce the one who'll be guiding you to said dungeon for this lovely Misadventure.

Name: Karmen Sandreya
Race: Kitsune/foxgirl
Classes: Spirit Slayer
Appearance: Standing at 6”6" Karmen is probably the tallest foxgirl you’ll ever meet. She has long red hair that’s untied and a little unkempt with several bangs that at times obscure her face a little and overshadow her green eyes. Big not just in height she has F cup breasts which to others seem even larger when up close.
Personality: Stone cold fox might be a bit of a stretch.. But it’s not far off. Karmen is practical and professional in her work and tends to relax in solitude or at least with minimal conversation usually. She has a large chunk of pride buried inside her that might show with a rare smile when one of her plans works perfectly.
Background: Karmen moves from town to town, city to city where the coin can be found for a Spirit Slayer. Unfortunately this is often the more border provinces where monsters and spirits are more likely to flourish and the towns aren’t usually rolling in coin. But she still is capable of extracting a hefty fee for her specialist work of cleansing locations of lingering curses and ill will.

Attributes
Strength: Exceptional
Charm: Poor

Weapon of choice: A two handed bastard sword she typically wields in one hand due to her size. The other hand typically holds a holy charm.
Armor: Reinforced Leather coat

Feats/Abilities:
- Cleansing Strike (Imbuing her blade with positive energy Karmen can deliver a strike that will severely damage any undead and exorcises any spirits from a body.)
- Barrier Charm (A piece of paper inscribed with words of protection. Softens physical blows slightly and provides some magical resistance to negative energy spells.)
- Healing Charm (Karmen carries several pieces of paper inscribed with healing words and blessed by a priest. These can be pinned to a person to slowly restore and aid the individual.)
- Remove Curse (Karmen can draw a curse out of a person. The curse becomes thick purple mist that she then exhales. If a curse is too powerful it may only be partially removed or be unable to be extracted at all.)

Additional Info: Is currently contracted to cleanse a dungeon for the local Lord.

Process Likes: Breast Expansion, Butt Expansion, Hourglass, Mini Giantess, Liquid Inflation, Cuminflation, Lactation, Tentacles, Long Hair, Corruption.
Process Middleground: Belly, Mental Alterations, Lip Expansion, Shrinking, Futa.
Process Dislikes: Pregnancy, Pussy Expansion, Weight Gain, Muscles.
Attachments
Karmen 1.jpg
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Lessien
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:14 pm

.....now I really wanna party up with the foxy. My girl would have her forehead just brushing against the underside of her chest by height comparison lol.

Then again the same thing would happen in reverse if I partied up with either of the little chatacters.... ooooooooooh such hard choices to make lol
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Lessien » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:53 pm

And now Click has bizarre ideas of a three person totem pole-like of with a tall and a tiny person sandwiching their character.
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Lessien
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:50 pm

O_____O OMG that IS an option! *melts into a perverted yuri pile*
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Lessien » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:17 pm

Someone wanna get a mop and bucket?
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Lessien
Approved Role Player

Next

Return to RP Signups