Misadventures (Dungeon Crawler/Fantasy)

Pick your poison, create your character and prepare to jump in. Basic rules and character profiles should go here so that people know what they're getting into and get a feel for what characters they'll be RPing alongside.

Re: Misadventures (Dungeon Crawler/Fantasy)

Postby Silver » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:49 pm

It is tempting to taste test those potions.... but eh.
I fear today will be filled with Lunacy.
So exactly like every other day.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Lessien » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:52 pm

Hehehe...
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
Lessien
Approved Role Player

Postby Katt » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:21 am

"Here Beatrice, this is a health potion"

"I thought they were red?"

"Nah, thats just misinformation, drink up!"

Also, a silly idea akin to Seiken no Qwaser that just crossed my mind... but not sure if to use or not... what if Beatrice is magically charged (like a static electricity charge) from her transformation and Verdant grabs her and uses her as a focus for a powerful spell. Of course grabbing her boobies XD
Katt

Postby Silver » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:31 am

I feel by the time that happens verdant will have some of his/her own to grab. Of course now the biggest question is who feels like a taste test. Didn't flow right to have verdant do it at this moment.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Katt » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:36 pm

By the way, I know they're at the perfect height, but please don't use Beatrice's boobies as punching bags, Bio :p
Katt

Postby BioYuGi » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:28 pm

II make no promises and also I feel like I've been neglecting the other threads going on and that's very foolish.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:34 pm

Did the potion make verdant younger? I thought it just made him feel younger. I may have lost track lol. To be honest I'm plenty distracted by what's going on in the guard room XD
"Yeah, I'm a total Witch."
"Haha, you can swear around us."
"I know what I said." *turns you into a newt*
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
__________________________________________________Can you believe in this?
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Silver » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:59 am

As I understood be only feels younger.

"Strength of not the body"
That sounds to me as though he only feels younger and stronger. As though he's drank a potion that made him stronger, which is all I tried to do, sorry if it looks incorrect.

You might need to edit Katt.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Lessien » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:52 am

Yeah Katt has edited. My apologies for not being clear enough everyone.

Verdant feels younger and internally is a bit more rejuvenated but on the outside he's still an old man... for now.
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Lessien
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:08 pm

Gonna pass this turn rather than give you all reruns of my last two posts. Can't think of any other ways to have Bluebell thinking about her resentment over all of this, and all she's really doing is basically that and following the others back to the camp. ^^;
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:04 am

I had sort of an idea for when all our characters reunite at the camp, just for the people that like to skim scenes of an rp our characters are not in:

What if at a certain point, we each post at the bottom of our post what our characters currently look like as sort of a... hm... Like a character status?

Or another idea is that maybe there can be a section here or in a discussion thread where we can post that info and update it accordingly?
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Chris_B » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:48 am

I like the idea of us posting what we currently look like at the end of the day/when we get back to camp. Possibly even have it when two groups meet up in the cavern.

At Lessien's discretion, of course.
deviantART: http://kalanosis.deviantart.com/
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Lessien » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:13 am

That suit's me fine and saves me having to micromanage and refresh anyone's memory OOC. Feel free to sum up your final state upon returning to camp so everyone knows just what they're looking at now. XD
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Lessien
Approved Role Player

Postby Katt » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:02 am

Thanks for this. I for one skip other group's going ons 1) Because it'd make me go off track. 2) Because my character would have no knowledge of it happening XD
Katt

Postby Qwerts » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:16 pm

I'm just waiting on Viper to post, as Noname is kinda running around him to get petted once more.
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Postby shadow21viper » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:44 pm

Yeah sorry about that. Work has been mentally draining for the past couple weeks. But today was a lot better. I'll see about getting something posted tonight.
shadow21viper
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:55 pm

I went ahead and started the profile thing in a separate thread so show an example of what I mean: http://www.thecouncilsrpforum.com/rpforum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1009
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Qwerts » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:46 pm

shadow21viper wrote:Yeah sorry about that. Work has been mentally draining for the past couple weeks. But today was a lot better. I'll see about getting something posted tonight.

No problem, Viper. It's ok. I know some days at work are draining. I might only be doing 2 half day of volunteer work at my city's toy library, but there's days that are rougher on the mind than others. Err... Well, I wrote way too much to say take all the time you need.
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Postby Lessien » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:16 pm

Right. Revival post.

For those of you interested in returning to The Deep dungeon the rp will be jumping forward to some degree. We'll be time skipping to just following the goblin leader's demise and the party emerging victorious. HOWEVER not everyone made it to the end, some falling victim to the foe, some to their lusts and some having to simply walk away when circumstances made them. So what this means is several things.
- Previous players will have a choice to carry on with their old characters, and are free to edit them with a few changes for what befell them in the time skip. HOWEVER, those who wish to not resume, or make a new character instead will get a little tribute of the fate of their original character.
- New players and old players who wish to make new characters will have two options. Corrupted prisoners or reinforcements. CORRUPTED PRISONERS are those the goblin warlord and shaman Maguma kept for entertainment. Toying with them whichever way his whims took him, carving and sculpting their bodies to suit his desires. As such their forms are a mix of horror and beauty as the twisted monsters Maguma tortured when he felt anger and those he turned to sexual toys in his lusts. This is how to start with a TF'd character out the door. REINFORCEMENTS are just that, normal adventurers sent by the local Lord to assist the original team as time passed. They can be trasnformed a little if you like from recent exposure to the dungeon but can also can scraped through completely normal.
- Once the new group is assembled we will decide between pressing on into the lower levels of The Deep where new foes and traps await OR returning to the city to inform the lord that while the goblin warlord is slain there are greater dangers below. Allowing the adventurers to leave the dungeon behind and interact with a city of people and a new more subtle kind of danger. So yes, once the group is assembled we will decide where to go next. More battle or city intrigue.

Of the original cast there is:
Karmen, Exorcist - Present
Beltran, Ranger - Present
Cooper/Beatrice, Paladin - Unknown
Laecia, Thief - Present
Crom/Nomi, Barbarian - Unknown
Verdant, Wizard - Present
Bluebell, Cleric - Unknown
Raven, Sorceror - Unknown
Jade, Geomancer - Absent
Gazina, Brawler - Absent
Aeori, Warrior - Unknown
Siegfried, Sheriff - Unknown

So if those whose fates are still undetermined could contact me either here or via discord we can sort this stuff out. This is Qwerts, Shadow and Lycan.

For those who do wish to continue I think you'll need to brainstorm just what your character has been through. What incidents they had suffered that makes them look the way they do, any magical trinkets or items they obtained. Any personality changes or relationships they got into. As above you can discuss this with me here or via discord and obviously with any other players that might be a part of such things.

And finally there's going to be a slight revision on the character sheets.
New outline will be something like this.

Name:
Race:
Class/es:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Personality:
Background:
Dungeon history:

Attributes (One exceptional, one good, two average, two poor, one abysmal)
Strength: (How hard you hit and how physically tough you are)
Dexterity: (How agile and nimble you are. Dodging and accuracy when throwing things.)
Intelligence: (How much do you know? How good is your memory? Also reflects your ability to learn.)
Cunning: (Mental dexterity in a way. Ability to think on your feet. Come up with unconventional strategies, see through deception and basically use gut instincts.)
Willpower: (Ability to resist mental influences, whether this is alcohol, spells, drugs or just listening to a persuasive talker)
Charm: (Whether this is a silver tongue, the ability to befriend others or an air of allure this represents whether you're good at getting to on your side.)
Luck: (Coin tosses, choosing a lever, avoiding traps you've just stepped in or asking for divine assistance this represents the affinity for thing to go your way when you should have no control over it.)

Weapons:
Armor:

Skills: (Choose 2 skills you are efficient in.)
Acrobatics
Animal Handling
Athletics
Deception
History
Intimidation
Investigation
Magic Lore
Medicine
Nature
Performance
Persuasion
Religion
Stealth
Survival

Abilities: (Choose 2-3. These are the feats and abilities that your character has spent years learning. These range of being quite skilled at a crossbow, being trained with a longsword, learning a good handful of magical spells, etc. These are also outlying abilities or items you have, such as a semi-powerful charm that is in your possession, a magic ring or perhaps a unique physical ability.
-
-
-

Additional Info: Any extra info you need to convey?

Process Likes: This always.
Process Middleground: If you're in the mood.
Process Dislikes: Definitely not.

Anything I left out let me know.
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Lessien
Approved Role Player

Postby Lunakitty » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:58 pm

Name: She goes by Laecia (Lay-sha). But her full name may or may not be Felinia Catalina Lacianya Delgatto
Age: 21 (though she's usually small enough to be mistaken for a child)
Race: Kitty kitty nyaa~ ^__^ AHEM!~ I mean, She's a Cat-breed.
Classes: She'll claim to be a skillful assassin, but really she's just a good Thief with a vicious streak.

Appearance: Normally she is a smol cat-breed (4'9"). Can pass for a tanned human girl if it weren't for her eyes, teeth, ears, and tail, most of which she keeps hidden. Bright green eyes, and dark hair that she has found a way to maintain even while living on the streets.

See Dungeon History for changes.

Clothing: Currently dressed in a tan tunic filled with fluff, magicked for her by Verdant. She had stitched the sleeves of her old tunic into removable arm covers so she can keep her hidden pockets on her.

Personality: To sum it up, she's devious, crafty, and methodical, with a nice blanket of silly and cute to throw off most casual observers. She's got a sadistic streak and in combat she has a tendency take things too far. While she talks a decent game, she has virtually no respect for other people or their well-being, and could almost be called a sociopath. While she is a cat-breed, she keeps most of her feline features hidden, and bringing it up the wrong way will likely get you a few nasty scratches.

Background: Her favorite sob story is that she was born in a lonely alleyway, no parents or anyone to care for her, so she grew up on the streets, and learned how to survive by her wits and her grit. The truth is partially that, but only after she ran away from home. Up until then she was sitting pretty as "little sister" to a well off family. However as she got older, she realized that she was really just their pet, not family, and so she left when she was about 12. The whole thing left her with a strong distrust of people in general, so she's mostly stuck to herself. The event has loosened her up to viewing most people as tools to be used or manipulated, and now she doesn't worry about what happens to the people she's taken advantage of, whether it be the heartbroken men that she's dated for free meals and gifts, or the good Samaritans she's tricked into helping her only to lure them into an alley for a partner to take down during rarer "I help you, you help me" missions... or the partners she's turned on when she doesn't think she can use them anymore. Her guiding facet has been "Will this be fun?" or "Will this be profitable?"

Dungeon history: She, like the other original adventurers, followed KArmen out to the Goblin infested caves with the promise of more gold than she could need, and any more she could find. Seeing several other -saps- er teammates she could -hide behind- er team up with. Not being one to trust most people, especially non breeds (humans), she was in this to get what she could and split. Along the way though she found a soft spot for the group's leader, a fox breed named Karmen, as well as eventually becoming less uptight around Verdant, the God(dess) of Fish. In the caves Laecia helped navigate some traps, but still fell victim to several perverted tricks. With the aid of Karmen's purification she has remained mostly herself, with some tattered clothing and a new center of gravity, Laecia now finds that she has a larger than comfortable chest, sitting at F-cups on her slight frame. Though this does balance out her naturally generous hips and powerful thighs. Along the way she has continued to collect trinkets and shiny things, while stuffing her pockets with fish provided by Verdant, as if each one is the last she will ever see. One trinket of particular interest was a ring of size, that allows her to shrink or grow anyone in range, herself included, though only so many times between recharges (typically a night to recharge fully, unless magically recharged).

Now, having taken a particularly bad magical hit during the final encounter, Laecia is to face the worst transformation she could imagine. Being Human until she can have the curse purified.

Attributes (One exceptional, one good, two average, two poor, one abysmal)
Strength: Abysmal
Dexterity: Exceptional
Intelligence: Poor
Cunning: Good
Willpower: Poor
Charm: Average
Luck: Average

Weapons: IF brought down to close ranged combat, she has a pair of daggers, with blades that curve back over her fingers along the grip. Her primary means of fighting is to use ranged attacks via throwing knifes that she's tied wires to so she can yank them back midflight. She can use her natural agility and powerful legs to land softer kicks and try to gain distance so she can use her ranged knifes.

Armor: She wears next to nothing for armor, as most builds hamper her speed and mobility. She started with a baggy cloth tunic with large sleeves that she's had pockets sewn into to stash her weapons...and sometimes other people's shiny things. The baggy clothing also helps keep her movements hidden, so some subtler shift of the hips, or a twist of her wrists has less of a chance of telegraphing her moves to the enemy. Also it's great for hiding her tail. She hates people making fun of her for it and has gotten used to tucking it around her waist, though it does pop out from time to time. Girl has to balance afterall ;p

Skills: (Choose 2 skills you are efficient in.)
Acrobatics
Stealth

Abilities: (Choose 2-3. These are the feats and abilities that your character has spent years learning. These range of being quite skilled at a crossbow, being trained with a longsword, learning a good handful of magical spells, etc. These are also outlying abilities or items you have, such as a semi-powerful charm that is in your possession, a magic ring or perhaps a unique physical ability.

- Mobile combat: Skilled at moving and striking off walls, objects, windows, etc using her natural agility and years of innovation in ways to move throughout the city streets. Essentially Combat Parkour utilizing her high Dex and Acrobatics.

-Dancing Daggers: Techniques using the wired nature of her thrown daggers. Can toss out a handful of wired daggers to be used for tricks or traps. She can use the threads to pull things or enemies that her daggers have been embedded into (like yanking weapon or tool away from an enemy, or pulling herself in close to a stabbed enemy for a follow up attack), or use the threaded daggers to set a tripwire style trap to trip up enemies or set a booby trap in motion.

-Social Grace (Using her experiences in both high and low class lifestyles, she can more easily blend in with different social classes in order to place herself where she needs to be. She cleans up good.)
Additional Info: Any extra info you need to convey?

Process Likes-
Shrinking (4ft-7in), Growth (7ft-15ft), BE (up to HEad-sized, larger is fun temporarily), nekomimi style TFs (IE: ears/tail(S)/claws/fangs/eyes anime style TF),temp race change style TF (like being made to look human or elvish instead of a catgirl),

Process Middleground- If I'm in the mood
Extreme BE (very temp), Body inflation (temp), FUll animal TF (adorable kitty is adorable afterall), Temporary larger Growth (beyond the 20ft and up range)(hard to interact much up there ;p), Clothing bursting (fun when it makes sense ;p), AP to a more mature body, Hip/Butt (either temporary or only minor increases that balance the figure)

Process Dislikes- Never
Virtually any mental change (EX: bimbo, memory alteration, personality changes, basically if it involves changing who my character is, I'd rather leave that up to character development, aside from temporary overides like say, catnip induced drunkeness or something very short term like that). Anthro TFs, Weight gain BEs, Inanimate TFs, AR, TG, Futa, ......if I think of something later, I may have to amend these 3 sections, but I think that's all for now.
"Yeah, I'm a total Witch."
"Haha, you can swear around us."
"I know what I said." *turns you into a newt*
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
__________________________________________________Can you believe in this?
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

PreviousNext

Return to RP Signups