Senran Kagura RP

Pick your poison, create your character and prepare to jump in. Basic rules and character profiles should go here so that people know what they're getting into and get a feel for what characters they'll be RPing alongside.

Re: Senran Kagura RP

Postby Jecilyn » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:22 pm

please note, there is method to my madness...I'm not martyring myself or offering to cause I'm sweetness and light :)

Am fox....am cunning like a fox who has been made a Professor of cunning at the Cunning University
*"Let's not jump to conclusions...."

**"I didn't jump...I took a small step, and there the conclusions were..."
Jecilyn
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:42 pm

I had...sort of a plan for when the players returned to normal form, but after some conversation, I'm really not so sure anymore. In my original plan, I was going to say that every transformation back to original bodies would leave the players one-tenth more changed into their kunoichi bodies...but there are some who feel it would be better to have the changes take longer, or shorter...maybe even mix them up a bit. Have some people changed more thanks to being in Tenshin mode longer, or other factors...

What would the general consensus on this be? How would the majority of you prefer for the amount and speed of your changes to proceed?
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Jecilyn » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:10 pm

This is just my opinion only...so discuss/decree or otherwise.... given the environment, I'd be thinking the Sensei to be encouraging us to experiment and learn , and to completely omit/lie about the likelihood of a permanent physical change. ( at least for now...maybe bring it up after someone already has)

Likewise, the more time spent in that form, or more activities that are complementary to the Kunoichi form, and anti-normal form might have an effect....then again, some of the group are much closer to their Kunoichi form already in both personality and physical...

I'm not sure of the best way forward, but I would like to see our choices and actions affect our eventual fate as it were ;)

----
while discussing, could I clarify... when we do revert forms, just how clear/much of what happens in Kunoichi form do the characters remember? (because if it's 100% and clear...it's potentially going to make life interesting, and potentially some of the males not want to try again perhaps as easily as the females might...

Is that set or is it possible that memory of events could be hazy or very little flows back across? (Important to know as it may affect how characters relate to one another in standard form if they remember who they interact in Kunoichi form)

Jecilyn
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:28 pm

Hm, I was thinking Gina's process would be fairly quick, though to be fair that's mainly because she's already a girl and her body type doesn't change too much when she transforms, it's mainly the massive confidence boost that differentiates Gina and Ninja Gina. I would probably say that ten transformations would be a good maximum, Gina will probably be fully changed after just two or three more though, I figure. Then while not trying to speak for others, I imagine Kaguya would be one that would take longer, since there's a great difference between her ninja form and human boy form, compared to Hikaru, who is mentally similar between forms, so that'll be shorter I'd say.

I am definitely curious how much they remember on transforming back though, I'd assume they remember everything they do for convenience and humor sake.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:25 pm

I was figuring the mental changes would start gradually seeping in after a completed physical transformation, but that might be too much trouble, so perhaps that should happen at the same rate...

As I think I mentioned before, the completed change would have the players with their new personalities, if applicable, but their original minds still intact, just overshadowed by the new one. The older personality can still resurface, if it has a great desire or need to at a given moment.

As far as memories, I did discuss this before, but I think with only one of you; I don't remember exactly who at the moment. Probably Geno or Pana. Anyway, they will remember all that they've done or said in Tenshin mode, and vice-versa.
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Jecilyn » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:26 pm

noted and noted :)

Well if remembering everything is a go, then life _will_ be interesting...>:)

Jecilyn
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Right, well...not much to go on as far as player preferences in reply to my earlier question...so I'll have to come to a decision based on what I do have. ^^;

Anyway, as far as the changes to the players' normal bodies in the near future, once they revert from Tenshin mode...for this first reversion, I'm going to say that everybody is altered physically by ten percent, so figure out what that means for you...and after that, with all future Shinobi Tenshin...I'm going to say that changes to the normal body will be sped up by remaining in the Tenshin form longer than a certain amount of time (exact amount to be determined, we've still got some time before that, I think...) and can also be sped up by enjoying erotic pleasure while transformed.

Not sure if there should be anything else, or what might slow the changes, if anyone should so desire that...so if anyone has some good suggestions, do say something.
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Jecilyn » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:57 pm

In theory, unless we are skipping some time, or someone is following, assume she's out for the next couple of hours, so don't expect a post from me ;)

obviously, if I am tagged by someone for activity then sure...

Jecilyn
Approved Role Player

Postby Silver » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:03 am

Mike would be interested were it not for Luna. I don't really wanna do much more till Luna responds as well either.
I fear today will be filled with Lunacy.
So exactly like every other day.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Jecilyn » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:50 pm

Given that it looks like Mike and Yuki are heading for the dorms for Sex, Sanji mentioned we might take it to the mini-rp area, so as not to drown the rest of the thread in the meantime.

I think this works and means the posts are there if you want to read them, but you do not have to if you don't want to...

Also saves the thread being derailed too much and others trawling through a page or 2 of gratuitous sex scenes to find the next posts

Hope that's cool....

Jecilyn
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:19 pm

Oh, cool, that works. Gonna be hot!
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:21 pm

Maybe put a link in either the mini rp thread or the main one around what time the events take place?
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Silver » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:23 pm

That sounds like it would be wise. Linking the in and out actually so we have a good time reference I think.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Jecilyn » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:47 pm

will do

Jecilyn
Approved Role Player

Postby Jecilyn » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:18 am

note to whatever local school-gods might be watching, please let Alex retain his very masculine charms and personality long enough...

That would be great, love ya

thx

Yuki

Jecilyn
Approved Role Player

Postby panahinuva » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:24 am

YOUR WISH IS GRANTED

Sincerely,
school gods
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/panahinuva

"The world is upside-down, Alice! The inmates are running the asylum- no offense. And worst of all... I'm left tea-less!"

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby BioYuGi » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:47 am

I feel like a nimrod so I better just ask, why is Lucas cramping so hard?
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Silver » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:03 pm

After effect from the tenshin. Nothing has changed visually or much mentally for that matter. It's just internal. And part of why I had Mike push him towards the nurse because I want to figure out what it is.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:07 pm

Okay. For some reason my mind went to like instant pregnancy and it was going weird because he was male now or something like that.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Silver » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:08 pm

That thought had crossed my mind to be honest, though I'm not sure I would assume that. I'm looking forward to finding out what this is though.

Silver
Approved Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to RP Signups