Succubus Senshi RP Signup

Pick your poison, create your character and prepare to jump in. Basic rules and character profiles should go here so that people know what they're getting into and get a feel for what characters they'll be RPing alongside.

Succubus Senshi RP Signup

Postby BioYuGi » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:03 pm

Okay, I still want to see this happen. So here's a signup to see if people are still interested.

Synopsis: A group of friends are their own modern-day Loser’s Club. Nerds, loners, dorks. With one common thread: None of them have ever had a girlfriend. One day on a lark they decide to try out something that likely won’t work; summon a demon to give them girlfriends. They get about 20% of it right. Instead they end up summoning something that ends up transforming them into their ideal female forms! Not just that, now they find they can access magical girl powers, and are tasked with helping to defeat swathes of evil in their hometown.

Little do they know they’ve summoned not a helpful creature from another dimension; but an incubus. Who is playing with our heroines to suit his own purposes. Their tasks are little more than sexual adventures, so he can feed off the lust getting created by their various escapades. Their bodies swell up more with each successful mission, letting them sink deeper into depravity. And the promise that their bodies would return to normal once their tasks are completed? Lies. But as they come across ravaging tentacle monsters, clothes-ripping beasts, horny hunks, expansion-causing robots, cursed pies, and all sorts of devious tricks, will they realize they’ve been duped? Or will they be too horny to care?

In this RP, the characters will be going through various sexcapades. This will likely be a bulk of the roleplay, so please note if anything of that nature is not up your alley. If you’re good with tentacles, but not penises, for example. Otherwise, follow as such.

Character Name:
Initial Appearance: (Can be pretty vague. Won’t be this way for long)
Changed Appearance:
Talent (Bust Size):
Hometown (Butt Size):
Hair Length/Color:
Eye Color:
Style of Clothing:
Special Ability:
Fetishes I LOVE:
Fetishes I Like:
Fetishes I’m Middling:
Fetishes I HATE:
One thing I NEED to see from the ROLEPLAY:
One thing I want to AVOID from the ROLEPLAY:
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Re: Succubus Senshi RP Signup

Postby Geno XIII » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:15 pm

Character Name: Mark/Morgan Fey/Beignet

Initial Appearance: Somewhat overweight 30-something with short dark blond hair, usually wears t-shirts and casual pants.

Changed Appearance:
Something somewhat based on this meme:
"Geana is Lolita Magical Girl
Hair: Light Grey, Absurdly Long Messy
Eye Color: Bluish-Grey
Bust Size: J
Motif/Representation: Tarot Cards
Weapon: Broadsword
Outfit Color: Yellow/Blue/Gold"

Weapon: Uses a full tarot card deck with severely lewd artwork that causes either the below effects or other random ones having to do with the major and minor arcana.

"Power of Deluge"
causes lactation+BE or Ass expansion+pussy juice production depending on what cards she plants on what body part - the deluge always comes with any growth.

But more so going off of "witchy" or halloween goth wear, somewhat like Image

Fetishes: Anything the GM is willing to do with my character.

One thing I NEED to see from the ROLEPLAY: The concept we discussed about coercion into loving cocks and being either permanently or temporarily "pumped" by every single thrust by one - in any area.
Other scene either with me or another: mass growth/expansion of a group of people caused by the full extent of her deluge ability gone wild and flooding whatever area it happens in...
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Mitsunami » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:11 am

Character Name: Male- Cameron /Female- Cassandra/ Magical Girl- Cannoli

Initial Appearance: Close-cut dark hair, roughly six feet in height, athletic build.

Changed Appearance: 5' 5'' with more than half of her new height being leg, a shapely, leggy hourglass with something of a Chinese martial artist motif.

Talent (Bust Size): Grand: http://fav.me/d6xg57a

Hometown (Butt Size) Mounds: http://fav.me/d858yfo

Hair Length/Color: Sandy blond, waist length when unbound, usually worn in two large buns on either side of the back of her head.

Eye Color: Pale Green

Style of Clothing: Normal- Either the school's sailor fuku outfit or outfits consisting of minishorts and T-shirts with Chinese characters (which amusingly seem to change with her reactions to things) / Combat- A white qipao with designs of sparkling green hearts done up and down the fabric and the Chinese character for "strength" drawn on the back, along with pale green martial arts slip-on shoes.

Special Ability: Combat- Tempered Blows: Fists and feet can magically become as hard as steel an instant before impact./ Ero- Causing growth, softening, and sensitivity increase of both lips and pussy through contact with her own lips or hands.

Fetishes I LOVE: Animal TF ranging from ear-and-tail to full anthro (but no full animal) particularly cow-themed TF, expansion of breasts, butt, lips, pussy, hair lengthening, lactation, expansion to immobile sizes, transformation to opposite extremes (confident to submissive, intelligent to ditzy, powerful to weak, to give examples, the reverse is also good.)

Fetishes I Like: Bimbo, tongue lengthening, multibreast, weight gain, shrinking, age regression/progression, mind altering, sex-toy TF, candy or edible TF (provided it is painless and regenerates immediately)

Fetishes I’m Middling: Anything not listed above or below, probably forgot several on every list.

Fetishes I HATE: Futa, muscle beyond physically fit level, pregnancy, expansion via inflation, bodyswap, robot TF, reptile or bug TF, mermaid, tentacles (fine with binding, but penetration makes me uncomfortable)

One thing I NEED to see from the ROLEPLAY: Cannoli being expanded to immobilizing levels in some way at least once.

One thing I want to AVOID from the ROLEPLAY: Can't think of anything specific, anything on the hated fetishes list is probably a good clue, however.
Last edited by Mitsunami on Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:52 pm

Character Name: Shay/Sylvia/Shortcake
Initial Appearance: Brunette 27 year old man, glasses, wears a lot of hoodies
Changed Appearance: A short, 5' girl with a large badonkadonk and still-decent chest, tiny and cute, but still capable of kicking your butt. If hers doesn't get stuck.
Talent (Bust Size): Big: http://fav.me/d6xg57a
Hometown (Butt Size): Mounds: http://fav.me/d858yfo
Hair Length/Color: Black, down to the armpits
Eye Color: Purple
Style of Clothing: Gothic lolita-inspired. Resembles almost a maid in its appearance; lots of purples, blacks, and reds. Applies out of her magical girl outfit as well.
Special Ability: Large hammer to strike and smash enemies. Can be used to squish people down, rerouting mass to other areas, usually the butt.
Fetishes I LOVE: Bimbo, Butt Expansion, Lip Expansion, Multiple Breasts, Cowgirl, Food TF
Fetishes I Like: Breast Expansion, WG, Other Animal TF like Cat, Dog, Dragon, Mouse, Inflation, Stuff like turning into a doll, mental changes
Fetishes I’m Middling: Futa, Muscle
Fetishes I HATE: Nothing that really any of us will do, I think. No preg.
One thing I NEED to see from the ROLEPLAY:
One thing I want to AVOID from the ROLEPLAY:
Last edited by BioYuGi on Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Lady Exie » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:06 pm

Here's my post. Had some ability ideas I really liked but I'm willing to change them if they're too OP.

Character Name: Alex/Alexia/Eclair
Initial Appearance: Short, nerdy, and timid overweight 30-something brunette, around 5'4"
Changed Appearance: Stands at an even 6ft, sexy, imposing, and overall thicc. Long, shapely legs, thick thighs, brooding hips, a plump rear, and an impressive bust.
Talent (Bust Size): Big: http://fav.me/d6xg5lw
Hometown (Butt Size): Big: http://fav.me/d858ygh
Hair Length/Color: Dark purple, wild, wavy (almost curly but not quite), reaching down to her lower back.
Eye Color: Red
Style of Clothing: Dominatrix/BDSM-inspired. Civilian form: super short, curve hugging dresses, usually in dark colors with a gothic style. Senshi form: tight leather corset, thigh high stockings, a waist cape and high-heeled platform boots all in black (something along the lines of this: https://i.imgur.com/kwDUQi4.jpg )
Special Ability: Induces increased horniness and submissiveness with each successive strike of her whip. Grows bigger the more people worship her body. Can turn her clit into a cock and change herself and others with her bodily fluids.
Fetishes I LOVE: Futa, Breast Expansion, Hourglass Expansion, Lactation, Growth, Multiple Breasts
Fetishes I Like: Nipple expansion, animal TF, hyper expansion, clit growth
Fetishes I’m Middling: Muscle, Mental changes, preg, lip expansion, bimbo, tentacles
Fetishes I HATE: WG, inflation Inanimate object TF, too much muscle
One thing I NEED to see from the ROLEPLAY: Growth addiction leading to uncontrollable hyper expansion (temporary or permanent)
One thing I want to AVOID from the ROLEPLAY: Can't think of anything specific.
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby Ulchaban » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:47 pm

Here's my profile (forgot to post it).

Character name: Finn/Ophelia/Charlotte
Initial appearence: Tall, slender, socially awkward, almost 6ft.
Changed Appearence: Even taller, around 7ft, athletic-strong musculature with chubby belly, huge booty and bust with thick thighs and wide hips, longer loose hair.
Talent (Bust Size): Grand http://fav.me/d6xg5lw
Hometown (Butt Size): Mounds http://fav.me/d858ygh
Hair Length/Color: Down to the waist, wild, mostly white with a patch of red over the forehead.
Eye color: Golden, like a big cat's.
Style of Clothing: Sailor Moon/Star Guardian-esque.
Civilian form: Tall, with a bit of chub on the gut.
Senshi form: A mix of Sailor Moon outfit with gothic lolita. Very short sparkly purple frilled skirt that can barely cover her impressive thighs, with a white corset-leotard borded with dark purple with an open V-shaped collar to show her cleavage, long black laced boots, long frilled sleeves borded with purple, a red ribbon on her lower back and a second ribbon tying up her hair in a horsetail, and a cute bat pendant around her neck. (References: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ani ... 1017193247
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... KlKr0YVtNz)

Special abilities: For combat: Can use her scepter to throw magical blasts and spells.
Ero: Can grow bigger from eating or/and being horny. Can also concentrate growth in determinated areas such as breasts.

Fetishes I LOVE: Giantess, growth, hourglass expansion, WG, muscle growth, face-sitting, smothering by curve (non-lethal obviously), hyper expansion, monster girl, TF (tail and ears to anthro), muscle growth.
Fetishes I like: lip expansion (up to a point), lactation.
Fetishes I'm midding: tentacles (just for binding), futa.
Fetishes I HATE: Preg, anal sex.

One thing I need to see in the roleplay: Charlotte becoming a giantess at least once or/and getting hyper expansion.
What I want to avoid: Can't think for sure, outside of the listed fetishes I hate.
Ulchaban
Approved Role Player

Return to RP Signups