Changing humanity to fit a goddess' desires

Pick your poison, create your character and prepare to jump in. Basic rules and character profiles should go here so that people know what they're getting into and get a feel for what characters they'll be RPing alongside.

Changing humanity to fit a goddess' desires

Postby Qwerts » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:11 pm

Ok, so we, Keith and I, decided to open this game to anywone who would want to play.

This game will be about people turning into all type of herm/futa. And it will contain some sexy weirdness. Maybe more than what people are used to here. It will mostly be like Saira get to a human, bless them, they change, then they share their gifts to other humans, who turn into their own sexy, slutty deepest fantasy with an herm/futa twist. For exemple, Stella, Keith's first character will turn into a satyress herm. When she find someone to share with, they could change into any thing, I dunno, like an elephant herm with mipple (mouth instead of nipples) and their trunk could be a second cock that they could cum from. This is just an example. And we were thinking of playing a character 'till we were bored and change to another one.

Also, people don't wanna change people out of any mind control, or new instincts to "infect" or anything wicked. People just felt so much pleasure transforming and feel so much pleasure in their new form that they want other to feel just as good as they do.

THAT SAID.

We talked (by we, I mean Keith and I). And while we open this for other people to join in on the fun, we decided that we wanted DEDICATED players! By dedicated, we mean people that will go from START TO FINISH. WE UNDERSTAND THAT IRL COME FIRST and that there's sometime when you'll be unable to post because of it. If that was to happen, just tell us that you'll be unable to play and for how long (or at least an estimate of how long). IF YOU THINK YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO FINISH OR THAT YOU'LL LOSE INTEREST MID GAME, THEN PLEASE DON'T ASK TO PLAY. It's not that we hate any of you. It's just that we want this game to have a beginning and an end.

I'm sure you can understand.

Thank to all.

Now, for people that'd still be interested, here's all you need to make a character:

Name:
Age: Older people will AR to mid 20s-ish. Also, all people become immortal, but lose their abilities to knock other up or get preg themselves.
Sex: F or M 'till futaified or hermified
What they look like prior tf: You know, as humans
Short history: Who are they. Why are they here, etc.
Personnality: Note, you don't need to make a complicated personality. Also, once tf'ed the character has ALMOST the same personality, unless you ask for a change of personality. The way I saw the tf, is that normal humans will see the blessed as monsters, even the ones they knew, BUT since they'd be pratically the same person, just more horny and such, it's more interresting on the psychological sense.
Profession: Are they students? A teacher? A janitor? A security officer?
What you want said character to be tf'd in:

Please, no scat, water sports or anything else that is REALLY gross.

After your character has been Tf'd you could decide to create another one to have transformed.

And, well, of course if you have questions, you can ask them. I think I have been clear everywhere, but who know? Maybe I wasn't that clear everywhere.

Have a nice day and peace! ^^
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Re: Changing humanity to fit a goddess' desires

Postby Qwerts » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:18 am

Some new things that came from Keith after he review the previous post, which I thank him for

For the "character sheet". You won't need to make a new one each time you make new character. After your first character, you could do like Keith did in Stella's first post.

He suggested adding a "contact length". I agree. At first I wrote one, but then I felt it might not be fair to certain people. But yeah. So I'm thinking that a 1 post per 2 days would be that length. I think that people can manage it.

That's mostly it.
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Re: Changing humanity to fit a goddess' desires

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:15 pm

I would also suggest that the posts be at least a good three paragraphs. We're ultimately looking for both quantity and quality here.

Something akin to the posts Qwerts and I made right after the intro are good examples.

Thanks all.
LK Enterprises: Screwing With the Paradigm Since 1975!

Avatar: "Checking" by Mikhail. Used With Permission.

My Card: https://www.f-list.net/c/missclaneous/
Lycanthrokeith
Approved Role Player

Return to RP Signups