Monster Hunter - Macro Frontier - Anthro TF/GTS

Pick your poison, create your character and prepare to jump in. Basic rules and character profiles should go here so that people know what they're getting into and get a feel for what characters they'll be RPing alongside.

Monster Hunter - Macro Frontier - Anthro TF/GTS

Postby Geno XIII » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:52 pm

A Mini rp me and a few chums thought of for a mini RP. Basically a group of elite hunters take a G Rank quest to venture into the New Continent to take down an unknown creature doing what most unkown creatures do in the MonHu world. But after defeating and carving it, something in the monster's body emits some kid of virus or radiation that causes hunters to basically become more and more like the monster they usually wear as armor or weapons.

The changing process will be sort of organized like so:

Stage 1 - Age up to sexual maturity if need be, or even aged down if much older. Whatever they would look like as an adult in their primeof whatever age. "Oh my, I'm all grown up."/If male, change age AND gender to sexual maturity.

Stage 2 - Curves keep growing and the tinge of horniness starts and sexual inhibitions start to fade while features of that person's Monster begin to sprout... "Uh... I feel funny... are boobs meant to be this big? Wha- I have a tail?"

Stage 3 - Even more curves and horniness past normal human standards - possibly even with muscle growth or more emphasis on certain exual features, but especially gradual height growth and increased hunger and appetite... for food and pleasure as well as more digi features. "Ugh... g-getting bigger.. I... I could use a great big sandwich... or cock..."

Stage 4 - Monsterfeatures become anthro levels as they start to go into an estrus-like state while previous physical changes keep happening and height climbs with more food and sex. Sometimes settling for objects to masturbate with. "Bigger... mmmmngh! So hungry... so horny! Need cock now...! Th-this'll do~!"

Just for fun, jut like Hathor, we were thinking of using either established fictional characters from games, anime, etc, or OCs. Basically as if said person was in the Monster Hunter universe instead of their own universe.

For profiles, simply submit:

Name of Character:
Image of character - either official or a sexy fanart. As long as it isn't too obnoxiously huge in resolution.
Image of the monster - http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/MonsterHunter this is a good guide for ideas with visual aids and descriptions of said monsters.
Brief desc/backstory - Nothing too long, just some flavor text of who they are, maybe what kind of weapon they use or why they hunt.
Ideal body type - for whoever's changing your character, maybe give a brief description of what you're going for.
Process Likes
Middleground
Dislikes - The usual template so people can see what you're into.
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Re: Monster Hunter - Macro Frontier - Anthro TF/GTS

Postby Geno XIII » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:12 pm

Here's my character as an example.

Ikumi Mito
(But in a custom skimpier version of this armor)
(only as a variation of this outfit)

Monster - Deviljho

Desc - A world class gourmet Hunter that specializes in trying out the meats of various monsters. A tomboy at heart with plump sensitive lips and a passion for cooking and meat. Uses a pair of Deviljho-made blades that let her carve her prey like a holiday turkey.

Body Type - Very large hyper bulky FMG, insatiable lust and hunger with a drooling maw and pussy.

Process Likes- genderswap, , breast expansion, minor animal transformation (stuff like humans with animal features), occasional anthro TF, female muscle growth, giantess, amazon, lactation, pussy/clit growth, multiboob, increased pleasure.

Process Middleground- Shrinking, mind control or personality TF as long as the change is consensual to me.

Process Dislikes- Inatimate, AR, full tf, full personality TF out of my control, anything involving filth or messiness.
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Ulchaban » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:17 am

Here's mine:
Rebecca Lee, nickname Revy

Monster: Gore Magala

Her armor:

Desc: Revy is very competitive, easily bored, and extremely ill-tempered. She is a merciless and sadistic killer, without a conscience, who will kill any monster she lays her sights on.
Uses Gore Magal dual blades, Fledderklauen, to tear her targets into shreds.

Body type: Enormous hourglass figure with hyper FMG, sex and hunger frenzy due to the Magala's frenzy-inducing virus.

Process Likes: FMG, mini-giantess, giantess, increased pleasure, minor TF, breasts expansion, butt expansion
Middleground: musclegut, full anthro TF
Dislikes: anything with bad smells, filth, shrinking
Ulchaban
Approved Role Player

Postby AlbionWalker » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:06 pm

Character: MonHun OC:
(not my character but a good representation)
Monster: Kushala Daora

End point? Possibly?

Desc: A huntress who hunts for the joy of exploring the world around her and protecting the people that make up the communities that would be under threat from a monster attack. She believes that the hunting profession is one of the greatest goods in the world and that it should be undertake honorably and with respect to the ecosystem and creatures, even as you hunt them. Her weapon of choice is the Longsword, but she's a tinker in her spare time and likes to work on new weapon designs that don't fit into any known category, and experiment with them on hunts.

TF Body Type: Amazonian growth, wings, claws, scales, anthro dragoness-type stuff.
AlbionWalker
Approved Role Player

Postby Noname » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:57 am

Name of Character: Kiri Hassani
Image of character:
Image of the monster:Image
Brief desc/backstory - A less-than-talkative hunter who hunts for coin. Not unkind, but mercenary in outlook, seeking the best for herself without harming others in the bargain too much. She prefers to make use of traps, immobilising monsters and taking them out quickly with her tonfa.
Ideal body type - Hyper buff and curvy. Biceps and tits both greatly outsize head. State of perpetual horniness with relief being very temporary

Process Likes - FMG, GTS, BE, AE, growing out of clothes/spaces, increased libido, increased sensitivity, use of size
Middleground - futa, anthro
Dislikes - Non-con or painful TF, non-con in general, WG, toilet
Last edited by Noname on Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Noname
Approved Role Player

Postby Silver » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:20 pm

Kali
(In a version of the Gunner armor, right side)

Monster - Dalamadur

Desc - A cool and collected huntress with countless hunts under her belt. She focuses mostly in the just destructive monsters, not because she wants greater glory, but because she wants to protect the lands as best as she can, with her long sword craved from the largest elder dragon she's hunted, a Dalamadur.

Body Type - Giantess, lamia body with an Amazon hourglass figure. Intense hunger and cravings for sex and food that challenges her composure.

Process Likes- genderswap, breast expansion, minor animal transformation (stuff like humans with animal features), occasional anthro TF, giantess, amazon, lactation, pussy/clit growth, increased pleasure, monster girl tf (lamia like), lactation.

Process Middleground- Shrinking, mind control or personality TF as long as the change is consensual to me.

Process Dislikes- inanimate, full tf, full personality TF out of my control
I fear today will be filled with Lunacy.
So exactly like every other day.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby MinosReturned » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:35 pm

Name of Character: Selvaria Bles
Image of character - Image (MonHun armor pending) Armor set like this: https://monsterhunterworld.wiki.fextral ... +Armor+Set Paired with Thunder Lance
Image of the monster - Zinogre Image

Brief desc/backstory - An aloof Hunter who puts her faith in personal ability before relying on anyone else. She claims to be descended from a clan of legendary Hunters of ancient times, but does not specify whom.

Ideal body type - Lightly muscled hourglass at start, but as she takes on electrical charge she bulks up into a brick wall of muscle and scales/fur.

Process Likes:
Expansion (breasts, butt, hips, belly), lactation, cuminflation, extreme sizes (hyper), Animal ears and tail, Pregnancy

Middleground:
Most others

Dislikes:
The usual gross stuff one might expect
MinosReturned
Approved Role Player

Postby Lady Exie » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:11 pm

Rindou Kobayashi

Monster: Nergigante

Armor:

Description: Another gourmet Hunter and rival to Ikumi, with the goal of being the first to cook and eat every monster imaginable. Somewhat brash and reckless, she has a tendency to act without thinking, often more interested in making things exciting regardless of the consequence. Equipped with a long sword forged from the remains of a Nergigante, she has been known to derive pleasure from hunting.

Body Type: Exaggerated hourglass figure, massive breasts, and slight FMG. Insatiable sexual appetite and can gain power from having sex thanks to Nergigante's ability to feed on other monsters to gain power.

Process Likes- genderswap, breast expansion, minor animal transformation, giantess, amazon, lactation, pussy/clit growth, multiboob, increased pleasure, futa
Process Middleground- anthro tf, FMG, slight mental changes
Process Dislikes- Inatimate, AR, full tf, full personality TF, anything involving filth or messiness.
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Return to RP Signups