Amber, the Dragon

Pick your poison, create your character and prepare to jump in. Basic rules and character profiles should go here so that people know what they're getting into and get a feel for what characters they'll be RPing alongside.

Amber, the Dragon

Postby Ulchaban » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:59 am

I mentioned two ideas in the Discord server, but since I don't know how to elaborate on the second or third one I had afterwards, I'll stick with just one idea.
This involve my dragoness OC, Amber. She can alter between human form, dragon form, and an anthropomorphic form between the two. She's very wealthy, even among other dragons.
She has many human servants, but she's looking for a "special" human as her next servant. She's playful, friendly, and loves hugs, but she can be very bossy and assertive/dominant when it comes to food
or her hoard. The RP will feature expansion, TF, mini-giantess, and big bellies, though no WG.
The RP could be simply Amber looking for a proper servant, or multiple servants, while she interacts with the human world. It could be like Dragon Maid, except with reversal roles.
Ulchaban
Approved Role Player

Return to RP Signups