Hathor Homes Signup (STILL OPEN)

Pick your poison, create your character and prepare to jump in. Basic rules and character profiles should go here so that people know what they're getting into and get a feel for what characters they'll be RPing alongside.

Hathor Homes Signup (STILL OPEN)

Postby Geno XIII » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:00 am

Synopsis: You have either been sent a letter, email or signed up for a very expensive and well-paying experiment with the megacorp Hathor Inc. Specializing in food production, pharmaceuticals and recently robotics. The experiment is that you will move in to a brand new apartment complex inconveniently far away from the nearest city. The catch being that...

A: The only living beings in the facility will be the tenants. All repairs, cleaning, medical and food service needs will be provided by newly constructed all terrain waterproof-robots that can do everything from vacuum, to cooking, to cleaning, to providing CPR.

B: Under no circumstances, are tenants allowed to leave the facility. All fees will be void to the subject from any attempt to escape. To eliminate the need to leave, the facility will have all luxurious necessities from grocery shipments, food courts, pools, hottubs, saunas, gyms, and infirmaries. Calls and internet interaction will also be monitored with tenants being under a strict NDA to the outside world about the happenings inside the facility.

C: ...this may be monitored for the equivalent of an online reality stream. A portion of proceeds will be included in the experiments payout.

Characters: You are a twenty-something guy or girl - either an OC *or* a character from a form of media make to make sense in a normal human world. Such as from anime, videogames, etc. If underage, can be aged up for the purpose of the RP. (Much like the Eiken RP)

Setting: EDIT: Set about two decades in the future, where technology has improved greatly. The newly constructed Hathor Homes, an apartment complex of house-sized buildings for each tenant that provides free wifi, utilities and even food in the form of either grocery shipments or a college campus-like food court fully automated by clean futuristic robots. Everything you need without the pesky need to ever leave.

Rules:
*EDIT: Inhuman features and some weak forms of supernatural abilities can be allowed, as long as there's a good enough silly excuse.
*Tenants are vastly rewarded for taking the experiment and are allowed to bring whatever they want to their new home.
*Tenants must not leave the complex, bounded by contract, they are void of all money as well a being charged for expenses and rent if the experiment is abandoned midway.
*It's a slice of life/romance/sci-fi rp, so keep fighting and drama to a minimum for character development and maybe not have characters realistically panic too much when things get weird.
* The way I thought changes could be written for each character is that each player agrees to a buddy to write that person's changes so that it's not required to write your own changes, but still optional.

Mandatory or Optional Changes:
* TG if starting as a man.
* Though body type and shape can vary, the one consistent animal TF change is becoming part cow in some way.
* Starting off as slight milk production, but eventually evolves into a near or actual infinite supply of milk. No pain from fullness required if not wanted. Leaking can also be an optional factor.
* Additional changes from height, certain body part expansion are optional.
* Probably not risque processes like Futa, since not everyone would be comfortable with that.

I'm not sure as far as a profile, but since this is a more casual rp, maybe a pic of that character will do if not an OC. Maybe a brief desc if needed.
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Re: Hathor Homes and a Happier Healthier Moo

Postby Lady Exie » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:31 pm

Name: Riley Drake
Height: 6'3"
Appearance: Tall, but a bit overweight with shoulder-length black hair, brown eyes, a short scruffy beard, and a bit pale. Usually wearing geeky attire with a preference for black.
Description: A bit of a slacker with no real goals, Riley's been drifting by from one low paying job to the next, not really bothering to make any social connections outside of his family, who he's rather close to. Receiving a letter about Hathor Inc's experiment, along with the luxuries and paid expenses that come with it, Riley jumps at the chance to participate.
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby Mitsunami » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:06 am

Couldn't decide on which one character or type of transformational path I wanted to follow in this one...so after getting permission from Geno, I went with picking two of them. Appropriately aged up for the purposes of this game, naturally.

Name: Aki Izayoi
Appearance: Moderate height, busty redhead who prefers to wear gothic dresses that bring out the red of her hair. Wears a white, horn-shaped ornament curled up in the front of her bangs.
Description: Had some troubles in her childhood and early teen years, lashing out at friends and parents, but has since worked through them with the help of good friends in her hometown. A side-effect of these past troubles gives Aki a desire to be liked by others and so she will usually attempt to make friends with people right off. Her college training for a medical degree has given her some insight into patching others up, should the need arise.

CURRENT FORM CHANGES-

Hair: Reaching to the ground.
Face: Lips at the thickness of her index finger.
Breasts: Three times the size of her head, nipples as thick as her fists and four inches long, plate-width areolae that are puffed into slight pink domes.
Hips: Just slightly wider than her shoulders, thighs at half-again their normal thickness.
Butt: Comparable to a ripe watermelon, per buttock.
Pussy: Slightly puffier than usual.
Bovine changes: Small, white horns have begun to form just behind her hairline, beginning to lactate, extra pair of breasts beginning to form.

Name: Yuriko Shinonome
Appearance: Somewhat short redhead with short, red hair, a modest chest, but rather developed butt and hips.
Description: Yuriko is energetic, cheerful, and a fantastic runner, a new sprinter for her college's track team. She tends to be very forward when it comes to men she likes. She is proud of her unusually sensitive rear, but finds her chest to be a sore spot, thanks to being only modestly sized in a family of much more endowed women. As such, she will often become pouty around bustier women and may try to grope them in the hopes that some of their size may rub off.

CURRENT FORM CHANGES-

Hair: Reaching to her shoulders.
Face: Lips at the thickness of index fingers
Breasts: D-cups, nipples at roughly five to six inches long and an inch and a half thick, areola slightly wider and puffed into slight dome-shapes.
Hips: One and a half times the width of her shoulders, thighs at the thickness of her waist.
Butt: Size comparable to yoga balls.
Pussy: Slightly puffier than normal.
Bovine changes: Skin is about two shades paler than normal, beginning to gain red, bovine spots over various sections of her body, nipples grown into teat-like proportions.
Last edited by Mitsunami on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:41 pm

OK Screw it, I'm gonna stretch the setting a bit to where this character can exist here. Please view the the edits to OP I'll do after this post for more info.

Aisha Clan-Clann
Age‎: ‎20
Height‎: ‎5'6"
Desc: Daughter of a military family that couldn't quite make the cut for enlistment. Not because of her physical strength and endurance, but because she punched a hole in a wall one too many times getting frustrated with drill sergeants and superior officers. Now hops from job to job in her quest to stay mentally 16 forever until she can fun her career in MMA, bodybuilding, or a professional athlete... Whichever she can focus on for that week.

Her odd inhuman features and strength are due to a newly controversial cosmetic procedure she volunteered for known as "Splicing" which mixed her DNA with that of a Tiger.

Breasts: Japanese watermelon-sized http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2860368
Ass: Also that size.
Muscle: Slightly larger to where biceps are more visible on the arms, thighs are visibly defined, but still soft when unflexed and a soft sixpack.
Moo: Tiny horns barely visible poking out the top of the head.

(male-looking version of this outfit as his default)
Aisha Naoto Shirogane
Age‎: ‎18
Height‎: ‎5'0"
Desc: Graduating early from high school in Japan, 'he' works as a detective for both national and international special cases due to his brilliant intellect. Now it seems that even though he has made a name for himself and can obtain any scholarship or funds that he needs, he has oddly chosen to volunteer for a simple high-paying experiment of the most successful and totally not shady at all mega-corporations in the world.

Is secretly a woman with a rather impressive figure, but she uses bindings to hide her gender.

Hair: Hair reaching the ground (roughly 12 feet in length)
Eyes: lightly larger eyes
Lips: thumb-thick lips
Breasts: waist-reaching breasts, nipples slightly larger than pill bottles, plate-width areolae
Hips: hips slightly wider than shoulder-width
Thighs: waist-thick thighs
Butt: pumpkin-sized buttocks
Pussy: face-width pussy
Bovine changes: None yet?
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Chris_B » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:40 pm

Name: Katrina Hattaway
Appearance: Katrina's always been tall for a woman, standing at an impressive 5-foot-11. And thanks to her athletic lifestyle, her body is lean and tone. As such, she often wears shorts and tank-tops, despite her meager b-cup bust.

Personality: If it were not for her active lifestyle, one would think that Katrina was lazy with her laid-back, easy-going attitude.

Current changes: Katrina has gone from a laid-back athlete to being soft-bodied and slightly ditzy. She has lost most of her muscle mass, her arms and calves thinner while her thighs, hips, bust, and waist have all grown to voluptuous, hourglass-y proportions. She has a soft, slightly rounded belly that makes for a nice curve when she stands in profile.
Last edited by Chris_B on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
deviantART: http://kalanosis.deviantart.com/
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:25 pm

Name: Clover (last name redacted)
Height: 5' 10''
Appearance: Fairly tall and athletic, with a lot of different clothes for every different occasion and then some. Clover is also fairly well-off, and it seemed her present for graduating high school involved a set of implants to bring her bust up to a sizable g-cup, something she's stupidly proud of along with being a natural blonde.
Description: Clover is the American stereotype of a teenager, a persona which has carried over into her adult life. She's a cheerleader, a pescetarian (so a vegetarian that still eats seafood and fish), a fashion expert, a boy-crazy blonde, and essentially the type of girl you'd expect to see at a coffee shop flirting with a cute guy as she sipped her frappe before walking through Beverly Hills with a tiny dog. Up to and including using words such as 'like', 'totally', and 'lol' unironically.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:53 pm

That should be enough players to start soon, but if anyone else wants to join if the thread is started, just ask here. Not sure when I'll tart this, but should be soon.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:02 am

Edited for a new character. Anyone who still wants to join, feel free to still post a profile.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Re: Hathor Homes Signup (STILL OPEN)

Postby Silver » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Now that I have free time to think... Let's throw my hat into this.

Name: Alex West
Height: 5'5"
Appearance: Short though decently lean. Alex doesn't often like to stand still, even while playing his favorite video games he's often on his feet every few minutes to move around. He's typically wearing red jeans, a short sleeve gray shirt and a black long sleeve jacket he leaves open. He's usually grinning in some way, and has red eyes and short black hair.

Description: One of the volunteers from a well know tech school. Already an expert when it comes to most things robotic and tech releated he figured this weekend be a good day to be known by the expanding mega Corp when he got done with schooling. The fact that he'll end up with a good bit of cash is a nice secondary bonus.

Personality: Very straight forward most of the time, and once he sets his mind to something it's very hard to get him to see any thing else. Even if they leads to some skewed priorities.

Height: 7'1"
Hair: 5' long, past her ass
Lips: Thickness of her Pinky
Breasts: 2 and a half times bigger than her head, with plump aerola the size of dinner plates, and nipples as big as soda cans.
Hips: As wide as her shoulders
Butt: As big as watermellons
Pussy: Twice as plump as usual
Clit: Always pokes out, looks like a thick cherry
Bovine changes: Nothing yet
Last edited by Silver on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I fear today will be filled with Lunacy.
So exactly like every other day.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:08 pm

As we are only in the early stages of the changes and I am already having trouble keeping them straight, (probably due to the long gaps between posts), would it be possible for us to resort to the tried and true method of everyone detailing their character's current appearance here in the sign-up thread? I think it would be very helpful.

I'll be trying to get the listings up for Yuriko and Aki as soon as I figure them out....and yes, I know it's my turn to post, I'm trying to come up with something, really! ^^;
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:56 pm

Altered my sign-up post with current changes to both Aki and Yuriko as an idea of what I'm looking for and to get the ball rolling on that. I'm just going to have to change it again after I figure out a post, but...had to start somewhere. :P
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Ulchaban » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:15 am

Well, I was invited in by Geno, so here are my character picks! I'll use two girls from Maken-Ki and another girl from Freezing.

Name: Haruko Amaya
Appearence: Tall, at least 5'8"-9", with a somewhat athletic body and prominent curves (Bust: 97 (H cup) / Waist: 59 / Hips: 88), light blue eyes, dark purple hair that reaches past her waist
when untied. Usually keeps it tied up in a single ponytail to the side of her head. Haruko most often dresses in the typical school uniform of Tenbi Academy with
the addition of a pair of pantyhose underneath her skirt.
Description: Haruko is very kind and caring, which is part of why she's popular at her academy, the other being that she's really strong and possesses a powerful weapon, though she's modest,
and often underestimates herself while praising others. Despite her mature mind and even strong willed spirit, Haruko is a tsundere girl which is very sensitive whenever relationship is mentioned.
Breasts: Up to beach ball size.
Butt: Two to four times its normal size.
Hips: twice the shoulder width.
Thighs: Thick enough to press on each other.
Muscle: Slightly over athletic build.
Height: Up to 15ft tall.

Name: Aki Nijou
Appearence: Tall, at least half a head taller than Haruko, delicate curvy body (Bust: 103 (K cup) / Waist: 58 / Hips: 92), cerulean hair that reaches way past her shoulder blades.
Aki's primary and common attire consists of her wearing a large white lab coat which she keeps open, since she is a school nurse of the academy. Under the lab coat she wears pink strapless
top which is openly laced down the middle revealing a lot of her cleavage, along with a very short brown skirt. The aforementioned short skirt does have a tendency to ride up on her
whenever she stretches or bends over, in which case she is typically seen wearing green panties.
Description: Aki is gentle and benevolent, but she's a very naively immodest person (i.e. a clothing klutz). She's still a virgin despite her (very) curvy and mature body, and currently
wants to have a relationship with someone.

Overall figure (Breasts, hips, butt and thighs): Gradual increase according to how much she's aroused. Also affects her height if it gets too intense.
Breasts: Slightly grow more than the rest. Might become four breasts due to partial cow TF.
Lips: Slightly puffier and more kisseable.
TF: Partial cow TF. Ears, tail and horns. Will make breasts leak nutritious milk. Might turn breasts into four breasts.
Height: A bit bigger than Haruko, at least 18ft tall
Belly: Big, More precisely this big: https://kipteitei.deviantart.com/art/Wh ... -720240583

(Bonus pic featuring Haruko and Aki, for good measure)

Name: Satellizer L. Bridget
Appearence: Moderate height, 5'6", elegant buxom figure (Bust:90 / Waist:56 / Hips:85), long blonde hair that runs all the way down to her back with several bangs hanging over her forehead,
blue eyes, wears glasses though she can optimize her eyesight. Her Genetics uniform consists of of a long red dress that reaches to her ankles with gold accents. The dress is open at the top, giving
view to her shoulders and breasts. The sleeves have crowned shoulder guards that bear the Genetics emblem. For footwear she wears brown heeled, laced boots which reach up to her knees over
long stockings with brown garter belts.
Description: She's a Pandora, a genetically modified girl to have super strength and speed, trained to fight a race of aliens from another dimension. Despite being known as violent and cold,
she's actually very shy, sensitive and introverted, and has mild haphephobia (fear of being touched). She loves hamburgers, and even won a hamburger eating contest.

Breasts and hips: As big as the ones in this drawing. https://orig00.deviantart.net/8126/f/20 ... 95mikx.jpg
(I estimate something around K-cups for her breasts and ~100 for hips.)
Butt: As big as her breasts.
Thighs: Thick and strong with softness and muscles.
Muscles: Slightly toned.
Belly: Chubby enough (she eats lots of burgers, so she's bound to have something in her midriff).
TF: Short horns, tail. No full-on cow TF.
Last edited by Ulchaban on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ulchaban
Approved Role Player

Postby Noname » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:15 pm

Yeah, sure I think I can have fun with this. Just one character for now, I may add another if I can come up with one.

Name: Rose Gamal
Appearence: Short, around 5' 3", with dark skin, short dark hair in a bob cut and C-cup breasts. She has a fairly fit figure and has developed a habit of morning jogs, which are about the only time you'll see her outside of the ornate, flapper-style dresses she prefers
Description: Rose is a strong-willed young lesbian woman of mixed descent with a strong fascination with cinema, particularly the early days. It's very easy to get her talking about her hobby and hard to get her to stop. She volunteered to live at Hathor Homes as a cost-saving measure to keep her living well while she pursued her degrees in engineering and architecture. Asking her about how her degree fits in with her hobby results in long, detailed explanation of her career plan, full of IF, AND, and OR modifiers.
Noname
Approved Role Player

Postby grandsin » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:20 am

Don't know if this is still going on but it looks interesting and will submit a char just in case.

Name: Fujimaru "Gudako" Ritsuka
Appearance: Image
Gudako is fairly short with a small bust she takes to wearing the "winter response" uniform of Chaldea organization though in no way is it shaped for winter use. Despite her small bust and that she has surprisingly wide hips that many won't expect from her.
Age‎: ‎20
Height‎: ‎5'0"
Desc: Gudako is a member Chaldea Security Organization a group dedicated to working on the continued survival of the human race. Though not a lot is known about them beyond their goal and their headquarters is supposedly located in the arctic circle as it is said to be surrounded snow and ice constantly. Gudako works for them as a field agent is often sent in many different locations all over the world. She is bright and bit of a goofball but her dedication and can do spirit makes it hard for others to really hate her. While being on vacation she forgot to pack some normal clothes beyond her uniform so makes do with them also finding them comfortable and easy to wear though not in winter conditions like it supposedly is meant for.

Transformation
None yet

Name: Alice Nakiri
Appearance:Image
Alice is an attractive woman who stands at an average height with pleasant curves that are well honed from her years of experience in cooking. While she doesn't exactly have huge breasts she does have a generous amount and though she doesn't say it out loud is proud of her large d cup. While her hips are wide and womanly her ass is also a pleasant bubble butt as well. All in all, she has certainly blossomed from her time in a certain cooking academy.
Age‎: ‎22
Height‎: ‎5'3"
Desc: Alice Nakiri is part of the illustrious Nakiri family famous for their culinary skill this, of course, applies to Alice as well who is well known in her field of study of gastronomic cooking. While it has been some years since she graduated from Tōtsuki Culinary Academy which still holds as one of the best gourmet schools in the world she has certainly left her former narrow thinking. While she can still be a bit flighty and needy she has grown as a great chef and an equally strong-willed and independent woman. Though she left on this vacation alone due to being unable to find Kurokiba she seeks to see just how good Hathor is with their things and how she can use it benefit her family name to a degree. She is a friendly person if somewhat teasing and can be a bit scatterbrained at times but she is a dependable person when it comes down to it at times has great pride in her cooking skill and her family though doesn't let it control her as it did her and her cousin while they were attending Tōtsuki.
"We are the heads in the gallows.
We are the cast in the shadows.
We are the fearless and weightless.
We nameless, timeless, and dateless.
"
grandsin
Approved Role Player

Return to RP Signups