Smash Sisters Rp idea

Got an idea for an RP? Go ahead and post it here and discuss it with others before deciding to proceed. Your open forum for feedback and opinions about your ideas.

Smash Sisters Rp idea

Postby Geno XIII » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:18 pm

Just either a mini rp or a short main rp idea I had: basically the girls of Super Smash Brothers 4 in either some alternate dimension and/or some kinky resort where random fetish-inducing items or tools spawn. Basically with the same story of Dissidia or something, where the characters are either self aware they're copies of the original character and don't care or mind, or the real ones taking a break from their world in another dimension and somehow making excusing to "smash" with each other with T for Teen violence XD.

Any suggestions or interests in playing any of the characters? Perhaps Assist Trophy characters can count as candidates too.
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Re: Smash Sisters Rp idea

Postby BioYuGi » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Mmm sounds interesting. I'd be down to do Bayonetta or Rosalina maybe. I'd suggest not starting this up until after new years though, I'm already way behind on things as is. ^^:
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:30 pm

No prob, just an idea I had. I can see more than two players getting into this, if I can think of a decent narrative.
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby PyroWildcat » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:06 am

Ah, now here's something I could see myself coming out of hiding to take part in.

Geno, letting you know now that, if this idea gets off the ground, I'll happily be a part of it.
PyroWildcat
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:42 pm

Probably me, too...though to be honest, I'm not all that familiar with many of the Smash girls...but perhaps, as I'd discussed with you, Geno...I could play as someone that might appear in that kind of game, like one of the assist trophies, or maybe one of the Pokémon girls...we'll see.
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Return to RP Ideas