Camp Silver Moon

Got an idea for an RP? Go ahead and post it here and discuss it with others before deciding to proceed. Your open forum for feedback and opinions about your ideas.

Camp Silver Moon

Postby AlbionWalker » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:48 pm

I talked about this in the Discord but I'll post here to make it official;

CAMP SILVER MOON

Where young women and men can come to find themselves in the great outdoors! Established in the 1960s as a girls-only camp at the height of the women's liberation movement, Camp Silver Moon has recently allowed boys to enroll as well. A six-week course of exciting outdoorsy activity in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, Camp Silver Moon has a proud heritage of producing strong women to lead the nation. All applicants must be 16+

Recently, though, there have been some disappearances. Several girls have vanished during full moons, and security is on the rise. Under these inauspicious circumstances, your class comes to Camp Silver Moon, ready to enjoy the great outdoors.

Right, that's the pitch. As for the 'mechanics' of the RP, we'll be focusing on werewolf transformations, with the end result being werewolf ladies (yes, even for the fellas). As for other kinks, mild BE, FMG, and TG are all options, though not mandatory. I'll play the NPCs (unless someone wants to volunteer to help out), and we'll go from there.

Thoughts?
AlbionWalker
Approved Role Player

Re: Camp Silver Moon

Postby Lady Exie » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:16 pm

Already stated my support for this in the Discord server, but I'm definitely in. If you need help with NPCs, I can help.
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:04 am

Gotta say, this does sound somewhat similar to the Werewolf Survivalist RP idea I had a while back.

Nevertheless, this is something I'd be interested in. Would we be talking slow-burn TF's (ie, get infected, slowly alter instincts and some physical traits, then go full-form werewolf)?
LK Enterprises: Screwing With the Paradigm Since 1975!

Avatar: "Checking" by Mikhail. Used With Permission.

My Card: https://www.f-list.net/c/missclaneous/
Lycanthrokeith
Approved Role Player

Postby AlbionWalker » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:13 pm

It depends, but I'm inclined to lean towards quicker TF? Though if you want to play that out, especially with hiding a bite I'd be okay with it.
AlbionWalker
Approved Role Player

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:36 am

AlbionWalker wrote:It depends, but I'm inclined to lean towards quicker TF? Though if you want to play that out, especially with hiding a bite I'd be okay with it.

I do prefer to build to the full TF where "infection vectors" are involved. I'd be thinking the classics (getting more aggressive, meat hunger, senses getting stronger, things like that) for the buildup to the first change.

So yeah, if that works, I'm game.
LK Enterprises: Screwing With the Paradigm Since 1975!

Avatar: "Checking" by Mikhail. Used With Permission.

My Card: https://www.f-list.net/c/missclaneous/
Lycanthrokeith
Approved Role Player

Return to RP Ideas