Welcome to The Queen and Crow

Got an idea for an RP? Go ahead and post it here and discuss it with others before deciding to proceed. Your open forum for feedback and opinions about your ideas.

Welcome to The Queen and Crow

Postby SoraWolf7 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:50 pm

You come across an unfamiliar-looking building. It's an old-fashioned tavern, two-stories tall with a slanted roof. Hanging out above the heavy oak doors is a sign that reads "The Queen and Crow", with a picture of three crows beneath a large crown above the text. It looks normal enough, but something about it seems out of place, yet inviting. Your curiosity draws you in, and inside you find a lively tavern filled with an assortment of peoples, all either enjoying themselves, or ogling the workers.

"Well, another new face ta our home and livelihood," you hear a distinctly female voice say with a rather smooth Scottish accent. You turn to find a woman right next to the door, long dark hair with a bang covering her left eye as her right eye seemed to gaze right into your soul, your gaze trapped by the vibrant purple. "Welcome ta The Queen and Crow, stranger. Me name's Nerissa Morrigan, and I be the co-owner a this lovely inn, along with me sisters." She gestures to two other women, both with raven locks and violet eyes. One was standing on a stage and singing, her body more lithe with some real curve to her hips and legs, which stuck out in the slit in her cocktail dress. The other was at the main bar, mixing up drinks for the thirsty patrons who locked eyes at the tankards on her chest. "Now, what can we do fer ye? Food, drink, special attentions if ye need it~ And if ye can't pay it all, we do have ways of workin' yer tab off~"

The Queen and Crow is a world-hopping tavern and inn owned by three lovely lasses, the Morrigan Sisters Bailey, Monica, and Nerissa. Here patrons can eat, drink, and be merry without fear of prejudice. They take whatever currency is primarily used in the world they're currently in, but their prices tend to run high for the better stuff. However, if you run up a tab and can't pay for it, the Morrigan Sisters are always open to providing other means of payment.

Bailey is the tavern's songstress and bard, always up for a performance, an entertainer at heart, and always willing to get some new backup as singers, dancers, or new acts all together. She's usually strutting around in a spangled silver cocktail dress with matching high heels and opera gloves, her raven locks free-flowing and framing her violet-eyed cute face, made up tastefully. She prefers feathered accessories like fluffy collars or feather boas to drape across her shoulders. Her more casual looks are no less flashy, dressing like a harem dancer with dangling gold bits around everything, royal-looking dresses, or even being brazen with naught but a bustier, gloves, stockings, and heels. She loves to cosplay and be the center of attention, and for a D&D alignment, she'd be Neutral Evil. She's in charge of the tavern's entertainment, and supervises the patrons who choose to join the show to pay off their tabs.

Monica is the tavern's mixologist and part-time artificer and alchemist, cheery, sweet as sugar, and friendly to everyone she meets. She's usually sporting a dirndl and corset that shows off her massive melon-sized mammaries (that's each tit the size of a large watermelon), and has her raven locks tied in a braid that hangs off the left side of her face and tends to dip into her cleavage. Her amethyst eyes sparkle with wonder and fascination as she sees every new bar patron, and with them, a chance to test her newest brew for the house, befitting her Chaotic Good alignment. She tends to experiment with new brews that alter the body in different ways, trying to make more appetizing ales or transformative tonics. If you come to her to pay your tab off, you might end up on the wrong end of her experiments... or providing a new house drink from your now massive leaking boobs.

Nerissa's the tavern's bouncer, primary face, and sublime sorceress of shadows, she's just content with being the proud Lawful Neutral owner of one of few dimension-hopping establishments, but heaven help you if you break a table or threaten her sisters. She sports her raven locks combed to the side so a large bang covers her left eye and leaving her right eye uncovered, and she's usually wearing something sensible, like a frock or a vest over a dress shirt and slacks and flat boots or shoes. However, when she wants to dress up or finds a patron she wants to spend time with, she cleans up good, usually wearing something that emphasizes the hourglass figure she's so proud of like a leather corset and high-slit dress or a lovely violet gown. She puts people to the most traditional work if they run up a tab, usually turning patrons into barmaids and making them serve drinks and food, or even forcing people to become ladies-of-the-evening (read prostitutes) for those patrons who can pay for it, or to entertain her personally for the evening. She's also the one who decides your fate if you get a big bill without the bucks to pay, either leaving you to the mercy of her sisters or at her whims.

So come on down to The Queen and Crow, you might find something, or someONE to spice up your evening! If you can pay the price that is...

This is mostly an RP idea I had a bit ago due to a SutibaruArt sketch commission (involving a Barmaid Sanji and the chatroom and I taking it away from there), it'd make a great setting for cross-over RPs with canon characters and OCs alike. Pana helped me iron out the setting and characters, and I'd love to do either a large-scale RP with multiple people, or mini-PRPs with individuals. If anyone has any thoughts and suggestions for plots, transformations, people you'd want to see TF'd/TG'd... lemme know here!
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/sorawolf/

I`m here to RP, kick butt, and drink bottles of root beer. And I`m all outta butts.
SoraWolf7
Approved Role Player

Re: Welcome to The Queen and Crow

Postby Qwerts » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:14 pm

Seems like a good idea. I'm in if you want. ^^
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Postby RodiUshi » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:10 pm

This sounds fun, plus anywhere from lighthearted to pretty dark. #muu ^_^
Moo. Muu moo muuuh.
RodiUshi
Approved Role Player

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Sounds interesting. I'd be down for it.
LK Enterprises: Screwing With the Paradigm Since 1975!

Avatar: "Checking" by Mikhail. Used With Permission.

My Card: https://www.f-list.net/c/missclaneous/
Lycanthrokeith
Approved Role Player

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:38 am

Any word on if this will be happening?

Lycanthrokeith
Approved Role Player

Postby SoraWolf7 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:08 am

The main problem that would be with an RP based in a tavern is that there's not a lot to do outside of exploring the place and doing some TFs along the way. I was mostly dropping the idea down after I finalized the concept.
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/sorawolf/

I`m here to RP, kick butt, and drink bottles of root beer. And I`m all outta butts.
SoraWolf7
Approved Role Player

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:32 am

SoraWolf7 wrote:The main problem that would be with an RP based in a tavern is that there's not a lot to do outside of exploring the place and doing some TFs along the way. I was mostly dropping the idea down after I finalized the concept.

Um, you lost me. Is that a yes or a no?

Lycanthrokeith
Approved Role Player

Return to RP Ideas