Metroid: Recreation

Got an idea for an RP? Go ahead and post it here and discuss it with others before deciding to proceed. Your open forum for feedback and opinions about your ideas.

Metroid: Recreation

Postby Geno XIII » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:36 am

Just a silly mini rp premise me and Silver were brainstorming that might pique interests with people around here. I got this idea after loving the redesigns of the metroids in Samus Returns:

The basic summary is that after the events of Metroid Fusion, Samus is on the run from the Galactic Federation after ruining their experiments with the X Parasite and Metroid cloning - twice, if we REALLY want to acknowledge the game that shall not be named. Due to her encounters in that game, Samus has been spliced with not only Chozo DNA, but also Metroid and maybe a bit of SA-X. Point is that she has been feeling strange in the coming days as well as finding weird readings in her body scans. The only trusted medical facility she can find without being under the Federation's eye is a mysterious planet with a vast resort city.

The catch being that the characters she meets on said planet are sci-fi-equivalents to other Nintendo characters. Like my initial idea is that Palutena is the Chancellor of the city with Pit as the captain of the guard and Zelda from Breath of the Wild is the researcher that helps examine Samus... As she starts mutating into a sexy metroid monster girl. Mostly I wanted to see if anyone else was interested in playing roles in this rp once me and Silver (playing Samus) are ready to start. We were also thinking that due to Samus taking on traits of X, she can infect other girls to either make them her thralls and or transform them in various ways as well.

The overall processes we were considering were:
Monster girl TF (obviously)
Hourglass expansion
GTS
Multiboob
Futa (I know this is usually a dealbreaker with people here XD)

As said above, the criteria for characters would just be scifi versions of any character that's ever been on a Nintendo console of any kind. Basically anyone who would fid in Smash Bros XD
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Re: Metroid: Recreation

Postby Silver » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:46 am

We can adjust various things if requested (futa for example I don't mind dropping since as stated that's usually the deal breaker)

Either way I expect Samus will end up massive, and corruptive one way or another. (What would Metroid milk even taste like....)
I fear today will be filled with Lunacy.
So exactly like every other day.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:35 pm

No ideas on whether I would join for sure or not or...or much of anything, really. ^^; Though I had considered the notion of using one of the older ladies from the Pokemon series...

While futa won't necessarily make me quit or avoid an RP, I really do not like it at all, and unless it's a one-on-one game, might even try to have my character interact with the one transformed that way as little as possible. That said, this is you and Geno's game first.
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Lady Exie » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Not sure who I'd play but definitely interested. Have no problem with any of the processes.
Lady Exie
Site Admin

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:30 pm

This sounds really cool. I'd be down. And as you probably know, I have absolutely no problem with Futa (or Herm).

Two things:

1) What is GTS?

2) Would characters like Alexandra Roivas (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem) or Orchid (Killer Instinct) work?
LK Enterprises: Screwing With the Paradigm Since 1975!

Avatar: "Checking" by Mikhail. Used With Permission.

My Card: https://www.f-list.net/c/missclaneous/
Lycanthrokeith
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Sorry for the late reply, got really distracted.

GTS means "giantess" as in height growth for women.

Also I'd say so, though the former is making me imagine her becoming some kind of sexy lovecraftian monster.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:04 pm

Also also, here's an idea me and Silver just brainstormed that might be tempting:

In Metroid Prime 3, Samus was once again mutated by Dark Samus to constantly produce the very dangerous bright blue slime known as Phazon. Like, to the point that she had to purge some from her body just from beating the first boss and absorbing its phazon and also having to constantly expell phazon from her body to stop from being fully corrupted.

So I was thinking that on top of her Chozo, Metroid and possibly X mutations coming out during the rp, the Phazon mutations she thought was gone resurface in her. Only the kind she makes are way less deadly to other people... but still cause infected to be under her control in some way, because she is considered the "mother" of her new phazon. Which was implied in the games to be like a sentient alien slime mold.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Silver » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:04 pm

But if she goes lovecraftian, how can you comprehend the sexy without taking SAN damage?
I fear today will be filled with Lunacy.
So exactly like every other day.

Silver
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:08 pm

Failed checks cause instant orgasms?
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:09 am

"Yes...Yes...UUUHHHHAAAA!"

<BLINDING FLASH>

"This...isn't...really...happening!"

Lycanthrokeith
Approved Role Player

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:38 am

Any word on if this will be happening?

Lycanthrokeith
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:29 am

Ah, I totally spaced about this one, but I'll see what the others thing as far as starting this. I got the whole holiday to plan it out.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:09 pm

I saw the signups were up. I'm still figuring on Alexandra Roivas. Likely she'd be made ageless by the Tome of Eternal Darkness, and have been forced to flee Earth when the opportunity became available to keep it out of the hands of the Ancients. Would that work?

Lycanthrokeith
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:50 pm

I think so, but if it helps. She can also be like her from an alternate dimension, instead of the real character. Also as stated in the rules and guidelines, she can be an entirely inhuman alien species to start, if you want. Might be a wild idea if she had some traits - or gain some traits later - from said inter-dimensional creatures http://eternaldarkness.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Ancients
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:16 pm

Geno XIII wrote:I think so, but if it helps. She can also be like her from an alternate dimension, instead of the real character. Also as stated in the rules and guidelines, she can be an entirely inhuman alien species to start, if you want. Might be a wild idea if she had some traits - or gain some traits later - from said inter-dimensional creatures http://eternaldarkness.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Ancients

I'm still doing some pondering on this. Usually in anything with TF involved, I prefer to start as baseline human. It somehow seems less special to me if you become something new when you're already something beyond human. Possibly the idea of a parallel-dimension Alex, one with the Tome somehow incorporated into her being, could end up producing some of those twisted changes.

Lycanthrokeith
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:08 pm

Could even be something sorta like the Asari from Mass Effect, where they're humans with a different skin color and one inhuman feature.

...I don't know the full context of this pic, but still wanna share it.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nNYj2XvVv7s/maxresdefault.jpg
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:26 pm

Geno XIII wrote:Could even be something sorta like the Asari from Mass Effect, where they're humans with a different skin color and one inhuman feature.

...I don't know the full context of this pic, but still wanna share it.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nNYj2XvVv7s/maxresdefault.jpg

So, they aren't humans.

I'd still prefer to start as human, to make the changes more significant. If that doesn't work for the context of the story, let me know and I'll figure out something else.

Lycanthrokeith
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:55 pm

Either way is fine. Just that I don't expect the lovecraftian stuff to have a major impact on the plot. It's mostly how Samus will handle her constant mutations while Palutena keeps conspiring for people to keep interacting with her to see what happens.

Like, just to fill people in: the overall idea is that from Samus's interactions with Chozo, Metroid, Phazon and possibly X from the end of Fusion, all those changes start manifesting at once. Especially the metroid evolution AND how her body use to constantly produce phazon. But now, her supply will be a lot safer... not 100% safe but... sexy results.
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Return to RP Ideas