The Bugster Virus Infects the Forum

Got an idea for an RP? Go ahead and post it here and discuss it with others before deciding to proceed. Your open forum for feedback and opinions about your ideas.

The Bugster Virus Infects the Forum

Postby SoraWolf7 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Just a goofy idea I had based off of the recently-finished Kamen Rider Ex-Aid series. For those who aren't Rider Fans, the Bugster Virus was the Y2K Virus in-universe and is basically a sentient computer Virus that could create monsters called Bugsters based off of Video Game characters as well as allowing the titular Kamen Riders or Bugsters to apply the physics of video games to real life, including health bars, power-ups, and game mechanics.

This also includes the likes of Dating Sims, so the idea hit me on what would happen if a more adult-oriented (and TF-based of course) game was infected and brought to the real world, like a video game based on what goes on in the forums, or a series of video games based on the forum.

Anyway, this is just an idea so far, I'd love to hear the two bits of anyone who wants to throw their voice in.
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/sorawolf/

I`m here to RP, kick butt, and drink bottles of root beer. And I`m all outta butts.
SoraWolf7
Approved Role Player

Re: The Bugster Virus Infects the Forum

Postby Qwerts » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:28 pm

Could be a good idea, but I don't really know how I could help expand it. And I've seen some clips from Ex-Aid. ... It's so weird... Well, last year (or is it this year) Super Sentai is kinda weird too.

I did like what I saw of Gokaiger tho! "Let's make it showy!" ^^
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Return to RP Ideas