Venus Attacks

Got an idea for an RP? Go ahead and post it here and discuss it with others before deciding to proceed. Your open forum for feedback and opinions about your ideas.

Venus Attacks

Postby robiotic » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:40 am

Was thinking of a B-Movieish idea where Venusians land on earth and start a full conversion of the planet in to a female ruled paradise.
Could be campy and fairly fun, but playing a group on the run from being 'converted' by the Venusians when they lock eyes with you and make physical skin contact.
The longer the contact, the more the conversion (so minor contact perhaps causing minor physical changes, a group of them surrounding you and making contact resulting in a full conversion).
Obviously TG heavy, but the venusians very much being that kind of 70's sci-fi space babe.
Fine with it being in the main or mini RP section.
robiotic
Site Admin

Re: Venus Attacks

Postby Katt » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:52 am

That sounds pretty fun! ^^
Katt

Postby robiotic » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:10 pm

Loose reference board for the kind of thing I was thinking of.
https://uk.pinterest.com/iamthetransient/venusians/
Potentially a group that find a local house has been occupied by Venusians with the plan of expansion.
Teenagers, local community members w/e that discover something they weren't meant to - and the game commences.
robiotic
Site Admin

Postby BioYuGi » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:18 am

Huh I never realized that look was so common.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby robiotic » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:10 am

BioYuGi wrote:Huh I never realized that look was so common.

Guess there was a relatively unified version of what 'the future' looked like at that point.
Not overly dissimilar to everything sci-fi now being skin tight, covered in hexagons and tiny gundam panel labels (ala Mass Effect, Ghost in the Shell, Elysium, Hunger Games) or totalitarian white with clean lines.
robiotic
Site Admin

Postby Katt » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:52 am

I was hoping for something for alieny myself. Even if it was just green alien women that Kirk slept with.

Personally, I think something like this would be super fun http://neme303.deviantart.com/gallery/4 ... the-Methei
Katt

Return to RP Ideas