Script Assessment

Do you like to draw? How about write? Well, if you're willing to share your work with us, then go ahead. I can't promise we won't criticize your work, but it's always good to get some opinions.

Script Assessment

Postby robiotic » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:36 am

Hi all.
A few who know me from outside of this place will know that for a while I've been planning on doing some kind of bimbo anthology of stories and art I've had done/put together over the years. This all went south when a while ago we had massive damage to the house through flooding - and this left both me and my other half penniless for the foreseeable future. As such, it's unlikely it'll ever be finished. Part of this was a 20 page story I'd intended to have put together as a comic, the main basis being a virus on a social networking site that turns people in to what the general consensus deems as "attractive" or in some cases the darkest parts of what a person wishes they were.
A few days ago I was asked by two users on the process forum if that was something I'd still like to do, and if so if I could write a script and provide references they'd consider funding it's production in to a full comic.
Last night I sent over the first draft and a sheet of rough references that would be built upon by an artist.
Would anyone be interested in reading it under the condition it's completely confidential and isn't posted or used in any part outside of this group?
robiotic
Site Admin

Re: Script Assessment

Postby BioYuGi » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:57 am

Oh yeah I could take a look at that.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Katt » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:15 am

Why do you need someone to read it for? Just general opinion or proofreading?
Katt

Postby robiotic » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:32 am

Mostly the former, but I'd appreciate the latter also.
robiotic
Site Admin

Postby Katt » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:50 am

I can give it a look if you want two people to.
Katt

Postby robiotic » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:57 am

Messaged both of you with a link, this is the 2nd draft so still subject to change - any bold type mentioning pages for reference images will function as a hyperlink, click it and you'll be taken to the relevant page.
robiotic
Site Admin

Return to The Council's Art Corner