Comissioned Art

Do you like to draw? How about write? Well, if you're willing to share your work with us, then go ahead. I can't promise we won't criticize your work, but it's always good to get some opinions.

Re: Comissioned Art

Postby Karfield » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:27 am

http://karfield.deviantart.com/

My own commissions of Karfield.
Karfield
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:32 am

Oh yeah, I completely forgot to post this in the OP, but everyone's free to post any work they've commissioned.
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:20 pm

BEHOLD! Moe-Mermaid in all her giga busty glory!
Attachments
princess_puruhoshi2a.png
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Mitsunami » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:02 pm

This is from a while back, and it is actually a requested sketch, not a commission, but I figured, "Why not?"

Here we have a sketch done by the ever-amazing MuneOppaiman of Tsumura Tokiko who has just been the unwilling recipient of an hourglass expansion, giving her a serious boost in the bust department and, though somewhat difficult to see in this sketch, a more squishable rear. Enjoy.

Tokiko Request Resize.jpg
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Well... lookie here who this is?
Attachments
Rain.png
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Lunakitty » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:13 pm

*Flying tackle glomp* RAAAAIIIN!!! ^_________^
"Yeah, I'm a total Witch."
"Haha, you can swear around us."
"I know what I said." *turns you into a newt*
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
__________________________________________________Can you believe in this?
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Geno XIII » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:20 am

Alright, I got something cute... and something naughty for you this time.

First up is Princess Shirahoshi meets Fluttershy; both so adorable, kinda crybabies, have similar color schemes, and really good with animals.

Next up is a nice raunchy pic drawn by the godly artist Grim/thefuckingdevil illustrating what Rouge the Bat would be like if she got a hold of the Chaos Emeralds. A normal version and a BE'd milkier version, since Grim goofed about not adding the detail the first time, but I love both versions a lot. Let me know if you want me to post a lower quality version.
Attachments
RougeBigBat2.jpg
RougeBigBat.jpg
FlutterHoshi.png
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Next update:

This is a silly sketch I had my friend CinderBH from the Process draw for me an an art trade: my favorite Megaman franchise villain Tron Bonne as transformed by her latest invention into a colossal 55 meter (181.5ft) war machine... the human shaped scribbles between her feet are her at her original size and poor poor Megaman, he's gonna need a bigger buster.
Attachments
Uber Tron.png
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Inspired by this cool sketch Cinder drew for my birthday, I wrote the following short story about it; sort of as an in-story excuse for a gyojin Nami:

-------

"Jahaha! Here you go, human. Have a little treat!" the menacing fishman captain menacingly held out a small palm-full of the dreaded red and blue Energy Steroid capsules. According to legend, any human that partook of this legendary treasure would cease to be; what a fitting end to the escaped slave of the great Arlong.

Finding herself held by each arm by two other scaled goons and Hordy Jones's red gleaming trident pointed at her neck, the poor pirate navigator had no other choice but to hesitantly open her mouth, fighting back tears as she did. The vile mesh of four or five pills were soon forced into her with the monster's clammy finned hand while forcing her to chew… already, she could feel a very odd tingling through her gums as the outer shell of each pill was bit open, releasing a warm gooey honey like gel that she soon found herself voluntarily swallowing like one of Sanji's desserts.

"Jahahahahaha! There we go!" Hordy exclaimed, as both guards released her, letting her body collapse to her knees. The fearful feeling of despair began to wash over her as she could practically feel the stuff dissolving in her stomach and spreading through her body at an alarming rate.

"Sooo… how are you feeling, you mangy cat? I bet it hurts; for us superior species, these things are a pain in the ass to digest the first time just taking one. I bet they're just tearing at your insides as we… speak?" there was utter silence, aside from the noise of Nami sandals clacking against the floor as she stood up.

"I feel… fine?" Nami looked as confused as the rest of the fishmen pirates around her. Aside from a feeling like she had a bit too much coffee to drink, nothing was happening to her… yet.

"Better than ever really! Heh, I guess your stupid medicine doesn't work on- Wah~!" it happened in almost an instant, then another, than another; Nami's relatively small stature began to rise in quick rapid spurts of tingling growth. In a matter of seconds, she was already well past Hordy's tubby height and her belly button was now roughly level with her original height.

Her scalp began to soothingly tingle as her wavy hair began to flow longer, while the sound of tearing levi fabric could be heard as holes began to tear on her pants thighs, exposing rapidly growing round gaps of bulging creamy white skin. Her panties quickly stretching into a thong that wedged itself both between her swelling firm ass cheeks and the folds of her moistening labia as her fly was violently split open. She grunted in pain as her green bikini top's straps began to violently dig into her breasts, dividing each into three bulging swelling masses of soft flesh that resembled the tops of muffins. Her sandals splitting soon after from her growing feet as her nails on her toes and fingers began to grow curiously sharper; the leather straps snapping off simultaneously as her heels collapsed under her rapidly increasing weight.

More and more tearing occurred as her height raised faster and faster, the last remaining traces of blue jean scraps clinging only to her inner thighs. Finally with a loud snap, her bikini was sent flying in two pieces in two different directions as her heaving mounds bounced free, still visibly swelling faster than she was growing taller by a noticeable but slow margin. As her growth continued – her hips now level with her original height – Nami began to grit her teeth, feeling with her tongue as they all began to grow sharper and triangular in shape with jagged serrated edges as smaller rows of teeth sprouted above them, ready for when she would lose one of her main ones… just like a shark. A lump began to form on her back, beneath her flowing locks of tangerine orange and soon emerged from betwixt them in the form of a long pointed dorsal fin, so long, that it was clearly visible from her front, if she even moved a tiny bit to the side. It soon became striped with a few dark brown stripes along it, before the exact same markings began to emerge around her body; down herslightly broadened back and to her slender shapely thighs and legs. Her skin began to take on a noticeable tan, like a rich milk chocolate across her striped back and down her arms and striped legs that began to buckle. The big difference being her belly and most of her front torso, including her bulging breasts, the collar of her torso between her shoulders, most of her gritting face and her shapely flat stomach, that started to take on a clear indent of muscle tone for her abs; this area gained a softer cream tan while her nipples were still a smooth seasheel pink, but were now bulging areola capped by puffier hardened nubs.

Nami finally opened her eyes… revealing that her almond colored orbs now sported slit pupils like that of a feline and carried a look of a much more sultry, yet dangerous aura; many of Hordy's stunned troops would recall the same look sported by Arlong equally huge mako sister, Madame Shyarly. Her panting carried a slight growl and exposed her jagged teeth, capable of rending steel. With a sharp gasp, roughly between the area where the collar of her neck before reaching her deltoids, three very noticeable red slits open up on either side, like gaping wounds; fresh gills waiting to take over for her amphibious lungs when she reached the soothing inviting waters just outside this dry room. Her bronzed skin soon gaining an inhuman texture, now consisting of tiny rough frills of shark skin with a thankfully softer texture on her lighter underbelly. Her forearms soon growing sharp scaled frilled fins while her already sharpened nails soon grew into claws like small daggers as her fingers were soon connected by a flexible brown webbing that when combined with her now webbed feet, would allow her to swim through the ocean like a comet. Even her locks of orange hair looked a bit more primal, now about to reach the small of her back and frizzled enough to almost mimic an orange gorgon's scalp by the time her growth finally stopped. The former human was now a towering statuesque tigerhsark fishwoman with her former height now only coming up to just above her knees by just her chin.

"No… no… NO, this can't be! This is impossible!!" the much smaller great white stammered, now only coming up level with the amazon shark… he had to admit –but only quietly to himself- if not for what she *use* to be, this viscious looking girl was like a goddess of a fishwoman that he wouldn't mind staring at all day… especially from this lewd angle… He rapidly shook his head and tried to hide an obvious drip of blood from one nostril. "This… this is a travesty! It may have made her a beautiful predator of the sea- B-BUT… but, she's no doubt still a disgusting human at… heart…"

"…rrre…"He would soon feel two strong clawed, yet still womanly feeling hands roughly gripping his shoulders. Up above, the so far silent Nami gave a low predatory growl, with her bangs hiding her inhumanly slit eyes from view with an ominous shadow… until she bent down to glare at him with a wide sultry grin with bit of drool escaping between her teeth. "Morrre!!" the normally proud captain felt a tinge of fear that no amount of steroids could make go away as she pulled him closer, his crew attempting to step in with a fit of panic…

==========SCENE OMITTED FOR COMMON SHARKY DECENCY==========

Nami towered over her prey… Hordy Jones and most of his crew lying unconscious or severely injured before her; all of them sporting at least five fractures in the pelvic area and a few love bites or scratches here and there. The transformation from a mere merfolk-sympathizing human to a gorgeous powerful tigershark titan left countless unknown hormones constantly pumping through her system that currently left her in a stead of animal-like heat; perhaps this was the only side effect of the dangerous drugs.

"I… hate… humans…bleh…" Hordy growled before his eyes turned into comically white circles, falling unconscious. From under his vest, a small box tumbled down his large scarred paunch and onto the floor, Nami soon plucking it up between her nails.

"Well well… what have we here?" she flicked the small little box open with one index finger… revealing the remaining retched little red and blue checkered pills; most of them either already eaten or distributed to his lieutenants, there was about enough more for a small handful to the large girl. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at them, before licking her lips. "D-dammit… you've gotta be kidding… n-not only am I still horny as fuuuck…" for emphasis, she rubbed her dark chocolaty thighs together as a bit of her fem honey glistened around her bare cream colored pussy "but now I'm hooked to these damn things!?" she growled in frustration, ready to toss the stupid box… only to bring it to her mouth "Well… it's… it's not that much left… and if so little gave me this…"

As if her arms and jaw acted on their own, she suddenly brought the entire wooden box to her mouth, chomping down the entire damn thing, box and all into her gaping maw; the remaining fifteen or so pills releasing their wonderful doping gel along with the jagged chunks of the box traveled down her throat and into her stomach (her rough leathery organs thankfully too tough for any of the wood to leave scratches or splinters.

"Oh… that… that was probably… urp… a bad idea." Nami wiped her mouth clean, already feeling an even more massive rush of energy coursing through her as the steroids digested "…or nooot…" her mouth once again curled into a menacing grin.

She arched her back as a growling moan escaped her sultry lips, a massive spurt of growth sent her another few inches higher away from the vile Neo Fishmen Pirates she single handed courted into submission; nothing could stop her now! Her gaze directing up to the slowly approaching ceiling, her head soon being forced to hunch over as it pressed into the rotting wood of the bubble-coated room.

"Grr… out of my way… the sea calls for me!" Her arms were soon pressing hard against the ceiling, her normally thin appendages soon beginning to show visible bulges around her forearms and biceps, with even her deltoids bulging into bigger round orbs of raw power. Her now dagger-like claws soon scraping deep into the buckling structure above, rupturing the bubble casing and letting in torrents of seawater into the room, rapidly beginning to fill it. Her legs were now starting to bulge thicker, thighs going from merely smooth and somewhat thick to thick ham-like columns of indented muscle, yet still carrying their feminine curve, even in her calves. Her abs soon also bulbing with six soft bulges that she couldn't help but rub one of her hands along as she burst from the submerged room. By the time she was now nearly triple in height from before her first dosage, the area above her even larger firm swelling buttocks began to grow a visible lump; her half-cartridge spine elongating rapidly beneath it and soon forming the long leg-length protrusion into a strong dark brown shark's tail that sported the same dark brown stripes as her back and legs. Even her tits had begun to billow outward again, now the cusps of the massive cream mounds were dangling below her taut bellybutton, almost hiding her powerful yet still feminine six-pack, if they didn't start to gain a little buoyancy in the open water, floating upward with enough firmness and support of any bra… they would thankfully and miraculously not hinder her swimming whatsoever.

"Yess… yesss… YESSSSS~!!" Nami reared back, letting out a primal roaring moan of ecstasy as her hands reached up, roughly kneading the mountains of flesh with one hand while her other claw drifted south to grope at her massive, striped hippopotamus-rivaling rear end with a shelf of mass that she could practically rest one of her hands atop or have one of her tiny cute human crew member sit on as she walked. Her roaring orgasm was so loud, that it caused the nearby windows of the sunken ship they had stowed her away in to shatter. She now contently drifted through the deep seas, a little over five meter titan of a woman of powerful fishwoman beauty; though now she guessed she was more of a Wotan, a half-giant. At any rate, she gave a low menacing giggle as she paddled her way back to civilization, her loins still burning with primal lust that she needed to find somebody to state "Hmhmhmhm… Gear Third perhaps… he does have the endurance…"
Attachments
RequestP05-00.png
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby panahinuva » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:53 pm

I am deeply in favor of this. Should I be posting my Digigirl stories on here?
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/panahinuva

"The world is upside-down, Alice! The inmates are running the asylum- no offense. And worst of all... I'm left tea-less!"

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Sure, but just to organize things better, maybe as a new thread... no offense to him, but not sure why Karfield posted his stuff here tbh ^^;
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby panahinuva » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:14 am

Oh, obviously. Sorry, didn't mean here here, but The Council here.
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/panahinuva

"The world is upside-down, Alice! The inmates are running the asylum- no offense. And worst of all... I'm left tea-less!"

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:07 am

Attachments
yugitriogrow.png
yugioh_gals_dragoness_bonanza__by_dragon_fangx-d5fpdc1.png
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:51 pm

OK, gotta question for you guys: should I stay with my current avatar... or this?
Attachments
nami_the_tiger_shark_by_dragon_fangx-d5dq6pg.png
VenusNami.gif
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Qwerts » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:03 pm

I like your current. The other is nice, but there's Sanji in it... And besides, Nami look more badass with that grin and dual trident.
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:27 pm

One more for me, this one of a lovely dragon gal. ^^
Attachments
Lumigon.jpg
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Growsona! *puts card in her cleavage*
Attachments
Persona3-50.png
Persona3100.png
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Lunakitty » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Whoo hoo! ^___^ so much win

You'll fall by my ...er- hand!
"Yeah, I'm a total Witch."
"Haha, you can swear around us."
"I know what I said." *turns you into a newt*
O_O
"Bah, he'll be fine."
__________________________________________________Can you believe in this?
Lunakitty
Lady of the Night

Postby Geno XIII » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:21 pm

*hand is now the size of me* Eep! *giant slap*
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Geno XIII » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Three more from an artist on DA that uses 3D Custom girl mods to create drawings: Lessien already showed the middle one, but why not show it again XD

Katt growing into a giantess demon.
Alyssa practicing her perfected food jinx on Samantha.
Last but not least, Alyssa opens her own diner with Yoko, Ranma and Katt as her first customers.
Attachments
kattdemontext.jpg
CreamySam..jpg
AlyssasDiner.jpg
Geno XIII
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Council's Art Corner