BE Addventure Thread

Do you like to draw? How about write? Well, if you're willing to share your work with us, then go ahead. I can't promise we won't criticize your work, but it's always good to get some opinions.

Re: BE Addventure Thread

Postby BioYuGi » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:38 pm

I updated the Law line, have them going downstairs. As far as I saw from the diagrams it's just the two workshops for actual rooms. Hope that's right, then whichever one they do last they can go right up using steps in teh room.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:56 pm

I gave this offer to Mitsu so I'll say the same to you Pyro, if you give me a line I'll add to it!
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby PyroWildcat » Tue May 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Sorry I haven't been around to add anything lately. Part of it was getting my new computer finished; I guess I did something different with my password on this forum, since I can't access it with any of my usual passwords, so I have to pull out my old laptop with my login already set up to post here. The other part is that I've been focusing more on getting my job situation sorted out. Fortunately, there seem to have been more programming jobs popping up in my area over the past week or so, and I have two likely prospects I'm really excited about, and a third that's also possible.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get back to posting to the BEAddventure soon, and maybe finding good scenes to commission pics of for when I have money again. In the meantime, since you offered Bio, I was wondering if you might give my Nojiko storyline a shot?
PyroWildcat
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Tue May 13, 2014 8:27 pm

Ah man. Sorry to hear you were having job troubles, Pyro. I've been wanting to get back into the addventure too. Last one I did was a while ago. Nojiko huh? Yeah, I could probably come up with something for that.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Tue May 20, 2014 8:51 am

Oh, finally had an idea, perfect for the Ink story. will do that tonight
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Tue May 27, 2014 2:44 am

Ahh....after many weeks of being inactive on this, I finally got both an idea and the motivation to type it all out. Man, it felt good to put that up. Will see if I can come up with options for some of the other lines soon, but for now, enjoy the continuing antics in the Laws of Perversion story. :P
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Tue May 27, 2014 4:55 am

Nnnnnnghghhh oooh, so fantastic. Nami's obsession with Sanjiko's pudding butt was great. Mmm, and options 2 and 3 both sound very interesting to work with~

Heh, and just as a side note, I hadn't felt up to adding to more OP last week, so I started adding to another thread instead for Naruto: http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure/ga ... 11788.html The other guy who's been adding is quite good, him/herself.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby PyroWildcat » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Finally getting back into the game a bit, and I just had to continue with Vivi's Laws of Perversion game!

http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure/game1/docs/1005/1005590.html

I have another idea separate from the challenge one, and I'll try and get that up in the near future. Also hoping to add to the Robin story where Nami is changing her with the ancient artifact.
PyroWildcat
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:03 pm

Wahoo! Oh man, I really need to add back to the original Law, I had an idea in mind too.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:10 pm

Nice additions Pyro. Loved the one with Nami and Robin.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby PyroWildcat » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Thanks very much! Kinda sad that I've been lazy lately, since I actually had both that entry and the Vivi one written up some time ago, it just took awhile for me to get around to actually putting it on the BEAddventure.

I have an entry for the Nojiko storyline in mind as well; I don't have it written out, but it should be fairly short, so I'll try to get it up tonight as well.
PyroWildcat
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:16 pm

It's been forever since I added as well, I had an idea to continue the Law storyline but dont remember an idea for anything else, hm. Probably the sex curse.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby PyroWildcat » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Thought I'd mention that I finally remembered to put up a branch for Koala: http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure/ga ... 93798.html

We really need to come up with a story for her. I really like her grown-up design, and I'm honestly stunned that there isn't more art of her; I'm about at the point where I can probably afford to commission some more pics, so maybe I can do something about that.
PyroWildcat
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:02 am

I hesitate to mention something this dark, but maybe during her time as a slave they gave her a medicine that would greatly accelerate her growth when she became older, and it starts to go into effect.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby PyroWildcat » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:31 pm

It's certainly a good idea, but yeah, I feel like it might be difficult to enjoy the HG if those bastards were responsible for it.

I suppose with her being part of the Revolutionaries, Ivankov is a ready option, and there's always the old "she got ahold of a Devil Fruit" mainstay. I think I'll at least put a timeline split(before Time Skip, during Time Skip, at Dressrosa, etc) in there in the near future, and I'll try and brainstorm this a little more.
PyroWildcat
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Ivankov would be pretty cool I think, those TG scenes she's responsible for, goddamn, they seriously make me question everything I thought I knew about my gender security when I watch them :P
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:16 pm

Why not have him/her give Sabo a poke and see how she and Koala mingle? XP
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby BioYuGi » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Well Geno Sabo has been poked. and I'm currently writing up how Kalifa is tormenting Nami!
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:54 am

Holy crap. We did it guys. We gave Robin a lip fetish:

BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby PyroWildcat » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:33 pm

Oh yes, that is awesome. We'll have to come up with something to add to the storylines with Robin lip expansion to celebrate this. :D

I'm not sure why exactly I haven't been motivated to add lately; I'm currently chalking it up to the fact that I'll be dealing with another move in the near future, so hopefully I'll be back to form in the latter half of this weekend, once its over with and I'm in my new apartment.
PyroWildcat
Approved Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to The Council's Art Corner