SoraWolf can write too!

Do you like to draw? How about write? Well, if you're willing to share your work with us, then go ahead. I can't promise we won't criticize your work, but it's always good to get some opinions.

SoraWolf can write too!

Postby SoraWolf7 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:42 pm

So in order to help get myself into an arting pattern, and a burning desire to write, I have started writing short stories.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto made a pitstop in one of the outlying villages in the Land of Fire as he made his way home from his latest mission. “Man, I hope this place has a Ramen Stand,” Naruto mused to himself. “Nothing will ever beat Ichiraku’s Ramen though…”

“Excuse me…” someone from behind Naruto asked, causing the blonde shinobi to turn around. His eyes met a young man, probably not much older than him, with shaggy, sandy blonde hair and sunglasses on with covered his eyes. His skin was tanned, as if he spent a lot of time in the sun, and judging from the hourglass-like marking on his headband, he did, since he was from Sunagakure. He wore a long white scarf around his neck and a dark blue traveling cloak over the rest of his body. He was also a bit shorter than Naruto, though now most people were. “My name is Tepoji, and I’d like to ask a favor of you.”

“Well, sure, if it doesn’t take too long,” Naruto replied. “My name is Naruto Uzumaki by the way.”

“Oh, I’ve heard of you,” Tepoji replied. “The Fifth Kazekage speaks highly of you.”

Naruto chuckled to himself. “So Gaara’s doing fine,” he surmised. “Anyway, what do you need me to do for you?”

“If you don’t mind, I’d like you to model for me while I make my newest piece of art,” Tepoji replied. “I promise I won’t take too much of your time, and I’ll pay you at the end for helping.”

“Oh, sure!” Naruto replied. “Where are we gonna do this?”

“I’ve rented a room at the local hotel that will do for now,” Tepoji replied.

“Alright, but after lunch,” Naruto replied. “I’m kinda hungry. Know any Ramen Stands in this town?”

“Yeah, I do,” Tepoji replied. “Just follow me.”

Naruto smiled as he eagerly followed his new acquaintance to the local Ramen Stand.

-X-

As soon as Naruto had his fill of Ramen, he followed Tepoji back to his room and walked in after him. All that was there was the bare minimum of the room’s furniture.

“So what am I modeling for?” Naruto asked.

“Just a sculpture,” Tepoji replied as he took his glasses off, revealing his violet eyes. “I need to make a new puppet for my collection.”

“Alright, I can do that,” Naruto replied as he locked eyes with Tepoji. When he did, Naruto’s mind shut off, leaving him standing in a subconscious state of mind.

“Subconscious Hypnosis Jutsu,” Tepoji replied, only after he was sure Naruto was now in a malleable state of mind. “My Kekkai Genkai, a blessing and a curse. My sunglasses are the only thing that stops me from instantly hypnotizing entire towns. However, it is convenient when powerful ninja arrive when I’m en route to a mission.” He looked Naruto over. “I know you can hear me, but you won’t remember any of this when I’m done. I just like to hear myself talk sometimes. I need to borrow you for my mission, and I make the best art when I have live models.” He pulled out a set of scrolls from his backpack, and unrolled one with the Kanji for “weapons” on it.

“I’ve also heard that you have a female form,” Tepoji continued. “Is this true, Naruto Uzumaki?”

“Yes…” Naruto flatly replied in his trance state. “It’s my Sexy Jutsu…”

“Really? Please show me this Sexy Jutsu of yours,” Tepoji ordered.

Naruto’s hands seemed to be on autopilot as he performed the hand signs effortlessly, turning his male body into a very sexy female version with long, smooth blonde pigtails. She was still nude, but Tepoji made no indication he was interested in a sexual manner. He merely looked Naruko over, analyzing her body. “Does this please you, Tepoji?”

“Yes, more than you could hope, Naruko,” Tepoji teased. “I will need you to shrink your breasts however, because what I have planned will need a woman with… less to show off.”
Naruko nodded, performing the hand signs for the Transformation Jutsu, using the technique to reduce the size of her breasts down to an A cup. “Is this more to your liking, Tepoji?”

“Much better,” Tepoji replied as he summoned what looked like a large bra with fake breasts glued to the cups out of his scroll. “Please put this on, it’ll be the first of your new weapons.”
Naruko nodded, putting the brassier on, making her chest look back to full size, about an E cup. She was speechless, though Tepoji continued to talk.

“There is a pair of coils with metal cables hidden inside the breast forms,” Tepoji explained quietly. “My own design, and when they’re infused with Chakra, I’ll be able to control them to give you offense and defense. When without Chakra, they feel perfectly natural.” He summoned a pair of high heels next, which he handed to Naruko. “These will create Chakra blades on your feet, allowing you to increase the power and effect of any kicks you’ll be throwing under my command.”

Naruko put the high heels on, raising her about 4 inches higher, making her look much taller than Tepoji, and her posture still seemed boyish.

“Correct your posture please,” Tepoji ordered. “I prefer my puppets to look rather sexy if they’re female.”

Naruko immediately changed her stance, now her breast forms were thrust up and out, as if she were presenting herself for a man, and her butt stuck out as well, making her look rather sexy.

Tepoji chuckled. “Seems you already know how to make a man want you,” he commented. “I’d ask where that came from, but I’d rather not know right now. We need to get on the road.” He pulled out one more weapon, which looked like a corset. “Put that on, the corset has scythe blades installed and it’ll help keep you alive on the battlefield. No use in having you dead. I might need you to use a technique or two.”

Naruko simply put the corset on, making her waist look smaller and more waspish, making her new figure look outrageously curvy and sexy. Tepoji rolled up the weapons scroll and put it way, before unrolling the scroll labeled “Costumes”. He summoned a pair of skintight yoga pants, which when worn by Naruko after he dressed her himself, showed off the curves of her legs and ass perfectly. Then he followed with a bright orange tank top, which he figured suited Naruko to a T, and it showed off her breasts quite well, since the bra was a push-up underwire bra. He also made her wear a long-sleeved black jacket with white accents, which would help cover the metal cables while they were past her hands.

“Yes, I think that will do nicely…” Tepoji commented as he rolled up the Costume Scroll and unrolled the last scroll, labeled “Makeup”. He summoned a few ink pots, each labeled with their colors, and a brush. He dipped the brush in the brown paint first, painting her entire body where it was exposed save for her head, followed with black paint that he used on her body to make it look like Naruko was really a puppet in a sexy outfit. Then he moved onto the red paint and did her nails and lips with it, followed with blue on her eyelids, and a light peach on her cheeks, making it look like she was wearing makeup. After he was done, he cleaned the brush, put his paints away, and then performed another jutsu, making the paint seemingly vanish off Naruko’s skin.

“Just a little insurance in case anyone suspects you might be real,” Tepoji commented. “The paint will reappear when I use my Chakra to control your movements, so anyone who sees you fight will think you’re only a puppet. Now follow me, we have to leave now if I’m going to complete my mission in the Land of Waves.”

“Yes Tepoji,” Naruko replied politely as Tepoji packed his scrolls into his bag.

“Also, do not speak unless I instruct you to or you are spoken to while I am with you,” Tepoji ordered as he put his sunglasses back on. “You are to act like a normal woman who is enthralled with me until we are either in combat or I say otherwise. Understand, Naruko?”

“Yes Tepoji,” Naruko echoed as she followed Tepoji out of the room.

-X-

A few days later, Naruto found himself in the hotel room again, this time with Tepoji sitting down in a chair putting the finishing touches on a puppet. “What just happened?” Naruto asked.

“Oh, I apologize, I should have warned you, I use a jutsu that let me pose your body,” Tepoji replied quickly. “It helps me get a better look at you.” He held up a puppet whose face was nearly identical to Naruto’s. “Finished for now, I’ll add the other features later. What do you think?”

“Looks like I’m looking in a mirror!” Naruto replied, chuckling.

Tepoji smiled with pride and handed Naruto his pay, which was actually some of the money he had been paid for being a bodyguard in the Land of Waves.

As Naruto left the room, he’d feel refreshed and relaxed, like he’d have been sleeping, but it was just an after-effect of the Subconscious Hypnosis Jutsu. He remembered nothing of the time Tepoji used his, or rather her, body as a puppet for his Puppet Jutsu.

Tepoji smiled as he looked into the corner and saw the Naruko puppet he’d made before the Naruto puppet. “Thank you Naruto, you provided me with a beautiful muse.”
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/sorawolf/

I`m here to RP, kick butt, and drink bottles of root beer. And I`m all outta butts.
SoraWolf7
Approved Role Player

Return to The Council's Art Corner