Bio Managed to Write Something

Do you like to draw? How about write? Well, if you're willing to share your work with us, then go ahead. I can't promise we won't criticize your work, but it's always good to get some opinions.

Bio Managed to Write Something

Postby BioYuGi » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Whew, been trying to do this for a while now. But I wrote something special for Mitsu's birthday. Apologies if this isn't all your thing, but it wasn't for you! Unless you're Mitsu, then it was for you.

The target was easily in sight. No obstructions around, no witnesses in sight, an easy route that would let her dispose of the body. The agile ninja Soi Fon didn’t know the true reason this person needed to be taken out, but it wasn’t in her place to go against an order. It had been a long time since she’d had an assassination assignment, so she wasn’t going to argue about how a young woman was capable of being a danger. The raven-haired woman had been observing the blue-haired girl for some time and hadn’t seen her do anything that could be deemed worrisome. The only indication she had that the woman could put up a fight was a long scar on her face, and an expression she saw throughout the day that was cold as a glacier.

Soi Fon at least had the heart to give the girl the opportunity of one last meal before her demise. She had just ordered okonomiyaki from a local restaurant, and from what she spied through the window of the locale, it was delicious indeed. But, it was another sign she was probably not a true warrior, such a fattening treat cooked with very few vegetables wasn’t something Soi Fon would ever find herself indulging in. Now the girl, clad in a typical schoolgirl outfit, was leaving, giving Soi Fon the perfect opportunity to strike. She flipped the blade over in her hand, an unusual weapon.

It hadn’t been her choice to use this device to kill the girl, but it was part of her assignment. The blade was pronged with four thin needles, each one a different color. A small blue jewel adorned the center of the blade, right on the hilt. Far too flashy for an assassin, but Soi Fon’s skill was such that it would be a minimal handicap. She just needed one quick strike in the jugular and the target would bleed out in seconds. Soi Fon ran and hoped to an adjacent rooftop, securing the unique blade by her side. She made no sound while she moved with catlike swiftness, but the target still cast a glance at the sky when Soi Fon leaped nearby.

It was now or never, she needed to get this taken care of immediately, before anyone else showed up and ruined her approach. She took a deep breath, making sure her sleek black uniform didn’t affect her motion in any way. Now was the time. Gripping the blade firmly in her grasp, she jumped toward the target, hands outstretched. When she was close to the blue-haired girl, she sliced.

Her attempt was immediately deflected by a blade she hadn’t detected despite her hours of surveillance. Soi Fon jumped back right as another blade went to slice right at her midsection. She ended up being ten feet away from the girl, in time to see a piece of fabric from her clothing end up on the ground. She quickly glanced at it, the girl hadn’t drawn any blood in retaliation, but she had angered the ninja.

“Guess this is going to be more interesting than I originally thought,” she said with a scowl, looking at the girl. Somehow, she’d apparently hidden armor underneath her uniform. What she assumed were decorative thigh wrappings ended up being metallic armor, and attached to each one were two long spindly attachments that were the cause for her current distance. The two-foot long blades attached to each arm would slice through her like wind, and her outfit didn’t have any armor that would help.

“Who are you, and what do you want?” the blue-haired girl said.

“You don’t need to know that,” Soi Fon said.

“I like to know the name of Homonculi before I splatter their guts across the pavement,” she said firmly, keeping a battle pose in front of Soi Fon. Her bladed weapon, her Valkyrie Skirt, spun a few blades around as an impressive show to deter Soi Fon, knocking over a trash can in the process.

The noise alerted the nearby restaurateur to the commotion outside. She quickly dialed the phone to contact the authorities after peering through a window and seeing the two women outside with edged weapons. Her call went to the nearest officer on duty, who answered the phone quickly. After being alerted to the danger, she grabbed her weapon and ran off. Embarrassingly, she stumbled along the way, causing her to blush in humiliation before she picked up speed once more.

“Homonculi?” Soi Fon said in confusion. She cast a glance around her area to make sure there was nothing in the way. “Not sure what you’re talking about, all I care is that you have to die, Tokiko Tsumura.” With that, Soi Fon went to attack again, leading Tokiko to go on the defensive with her Valkyrie Skirt.

“Hm, they hired you and you don’t even know who they are?” Tokiko retorted, blocking every strike of the odd blade with little movement. Her wide area of attack meant Soi Fon was having a difficult time getting in close to attack correctly.

“Who hired me is none of your concern!” Soi Fon said with a yell. She went and struck again, but now Tokiko was going on the offensive with her Valkyrie Skirt, pushing Soi Fon back. The weapon she’d been given was odd, but was capable of parrying the strikes to her head and abdomen. Tokiko grit her teeth as she pushed Soi Fon back, but had to move away when Soi Fon threw a weapon at her.

“Oh I think it is,” Tokiko said, rubbing her thumb along the outline of her scar. Her bronze eyes stared daggers into Soi Fon’s body, full of hatred. “Am I the first one you’ve attacked then?”

“From this area, yes,” Soi Fon said, baring the blade once more. “But what you really need to know is-“

“You two better stop this!” came a voice from behind Soi Fon. She and Tokiko turned around to see who had spoken. “I’ve called the police, so both of you better leave my restaurant area before things get bad for you.” The cook was a pretty young woman with a thick head of dark hair that went down to the small of her back. Strapped across her back was one of her cooking utensils, oversized and almost as tall as she was.

“You what,” Soi Fon said, angered. She was mentally committing seppuku for attracting attention. Her mentor Yoruichi would be disappointed; it was crushing her already to think of how upset the older woman would be.

“You heard me, now why on earth are you-“ the woman, who by her nametag was called Ukyo, asked. But before she could get an answer, Soi Fon attempted to silence her. It wasn’t clear if she was trying to kill or merely incapacitate her, but the fisted attack was blocked by the cook herself. Soi Fon reeled her hand back; the spatula she’d struck was hard as steel it seemed.

“You’ve doomed yourself,” Soi Fon said. “An assassin cannot leave any witnesses,” she continued grimly. Ukyo’s eyes went wide before a serrated edge came in front of her.

“Your fight is with me, now come on and die already!” Tokiko said. This made Ukyo incredibly confused as to who was the good guy, and on reflex she swung her spatula at both women. Tokiko simply dodged the attack, but Soi Fon retaliated, accepting that the cook was now an enemy of hers as well. Managing to get Tokiko several feet away, she swung for Ukyo who was ready to counter.

But, for the third time that day, Soi Fon’s block was deflected with the telltale clang of metal on metal. This mission was just doing wonders for her self-esteem, she thought. She looked at who had blocked the attack, and saw to her admission an impressive sight. Not only had the woman blocked her punch with her own gloved hand, but her green-hilted sword stopped two of Tokiko’s weapons from attacking Soi Fon as well.

“That’s enough. You’re both under arrest. Which one of you is Ukyo?” the woman asked, looking at all three girls through her glasses. The cook raised her hand behind her and the officer nodded. “I’m Officer Tashigi. I’ll take these two women into custody, thank you for reporting this.”

“Oh, it’s no trouble, I’m just glad you got here so quickly,” Ukyo said.

“I was nearby. Now which one was the instigator,” Tashigi asked. But, Soi Fon and Tokiko had started to back off. This whole scenario was getting too complicated for either girl to handle; they both looked at each other with a determined expression that this wasn’t over. “Don’t you two think about leaving!” Tashigi said.

“Tch,” Soi Fon said with a grimace, biting down on her bottom lip. She lifted up the blade to make a threat. “I’ll give you one chance to say you won’t report this, if you don’t, I’ll be forced to…” Her threat was cut short as something happened with her weapon. The four blades of the weapon snapped off and shot out in a cross pattern. Soi Fon went to block the dart but it slipped through her fingers, hitting her in the stomach. Tokiko, trying to escape, was struck in the rear, while Ukyo and Tashigi were hit in the chest and face respectively.

“Ow, what the, damnit the stupid thing broke!” Soi Fon said in anger, throwing the broken hilt of the weapon on the ground, the red jewel in the center having changed to green. Tashigi held her sword up to Soi Fon’s throat. Once again the assassin was impressed with the woman’s skill. This was odd, as there was a coffee stain on her blue jacket that would imply she was klutzy. “What, nngh, is this?” she said, plucking the small needle out of her face.

“I don’t know,” Soi Fon said. “It’s not my usual weapon; I didn’t know it was going to do that, if it was even supposed to.”

“Ugh, what was it!” Tokiko said, plucking the needle out of her own rump and flicking it towards Soi Fon. Now her Valkyrie Skirt retracted to its standby mode. Soi Fon chopped it away, removing her needle as well.

“IT WAS NOTHING!” she said, yelling now. Tokiko had retracted her weapon but she still couldn’t leave with Tashigi right there. She needed to think about how to get out of this situation.

“Ow, mine got me right in the boob,” Ukyo said, pulling hers out and looking at it. She brought it up to her nose and sniffed it, wondering if her culinary nose could smell anything weird on it. “I don’t smell anything odd on it,” she said, rubbing the spot on her breast where she had been hit.

“Everyone calm down,” Tashigi said, sheathing her sword. “I suggest you all relax until my backup unit arrives. Now, does someone want to explain what’s, um,” Tashigi held her head, feeling bit light-headed and dizzy all of a sudden. “Sorry, lost my train of thought there for a moment.”

Tokiko decided to stay and try and hear out what was happening, since Soi Fon was appearing to stay put as well. What she didn’t know was Soi Fon wasn’t moving right now because she felt off-balance and didn’t want to risk hurting herself by jumping up to the nearby roof. Tokiko shifted on her feet, pulling down on her skirt. It felt like it was riding up on her.

“I’d like to know what your intentions were,” Tokiko said to Soi Fon. “Since you were the one who attacked me.” She glared at the assassin who matched it.

“I told you all you need to know,” Soi Fon continued. Tashigi decided to pull out a small notepad and start to take notes about what was happening. But the more she was writing, the more she was getting distracted. It wasn’t like she wasn’t interested in what was happening currently, there was just a nagging in her head she couldn’t ignore.

Soi Fon and Tokiko continued to argue to each other while Tashigi attempted to intervene. This left Ukyo to stand by and try to figure out how they were all brought together, after holstering her spatula. She began to scratch at her chest where the broken weapon had hit her, right above her left nipple. The other girls acted fine, so she didn’t imagine anything was wrong. But, she kept scratching at her chest; it felt more sensitive than normal.

What she didn’t really seem to notice was that her chest was starting to swell, starting at the spot where she was hit and spreading outward. Already her short-sleeved blouse was starting to get tight around her breasts with the addition of an extra cup size. Her scratching began to change into a soft rubbing, she found it was a better method to soothe the odd sensation she was feeling in her bosom. Her fingers kept brushing against her nipple as she moved her hand in soft circles, giving her light tingles from the feeling.

“Mm, I hope nobody comes by the shop for a bit,” Ukyo said, looking around the corner. She didn’t move her hand from her chest, as her bra got tight around her budding breasts. Now each melon was as large around as a softball, and so soft she could squish the tit easily between her fingers. She started letting out soft moans with the subtle massage of her chest, closing her eyes as she brought up her other hand to get to both at the same time.

Now with her vision blocked out she could focus more intently on the feeling of her breasts getting touched. It meant her bra was getting more and more uncomfortable around her, but the pleasure she was getting from her breasts was enough to push the pain aside. She didn’t even have to worry about it for long, as her boobs began to overflow the cups of the bra, pushing it down and under her chest so it laid flat against her chest. Ukyo shifted her blouse to expose more cleavage to make herself more comfortable at this point, her blue flowered top now revealing a solid third of her soft melons, barely covering the edges of her areolae.

Soi Fon was letting Tokiko be the one to talk most of the time; she was starting to feel ill and was wondering if it was the needle that stuck into her. She felt her head and didn’t notice any warmth that would indicate a sickness. It was just her stomach felt bloated. Trying to make sure Ukyo didn’t see it, Soi Fon began to rub her stomach to soothe the discomfort. She was notably swollen there, to her embarrassment. Luckily her black uniform was doing a good job covering up her gut even as it swelled out to the size of a small potbelly. Fat was forming all along her midsection, giving her a set of love handles and a bit more jiggle to her movements.

She wasn’t just gaining in the stomach; Soi Fon was starting to fit more snugly into her outfit. The slits on her uniform that exposed her thighs began to show off more flesh as cellulite worked its way into her legs, thickening her stance and widening her hips as well. While she started getting a wedgie from the growth, she was trying not to move her hand to show that she was getting uncomfortable. However, with her breasts beginning to soften up and turn into a pair someone would actually want to grab, it was getting harder to hold back the urge to touch her body, and the blush on her face.

But, if Soi Fon was starting to get a wedgie, Tokiko was suffering from an atomic one. Her butt had started to balloon to a great size, making her skirt increasingly more inefficient with every passing second. Despite how many times she pulled her white cotton panties down out of her ass crack, it kept slipping back up with every inch added to her butt cheeks. The odd feeling kept making her twitch on the spot, feeling an itch in her groin that she wanted to rub insistently.

She held back the desire though, even as her legs continued to thicken up. Her thighs touched the skirt more closely as they widened, gaining more weight to them, changing her svelte, agile legs into thick, plump ones. It wouldn’t be long before her Valkyrie Skirt would be pushed down past her upper legs, unable to stay attached to her swelling legs. On top of all this, Tokiko was finding her pussy aggravated, like it was puffy. She moved a few steps away from the others so it would be harder for them to see, finding her shoes to be a bit tighter as well.

“Alright, I still think it would probably be best to um, take you both in,” Tashigi said, chewing on the end of her pencil as she wrote down more notes. She looked them over before she went to call the situation in, finding to her distress that her handwriting had gotten worse with the passing of time. What had been perfectly neat typing up top had turned to somewhat illegible cursive at the bottom. While she tilted her head to try and wonder how this happened, she changed from chewing the pencil to sucking on the end. It wasn’t the best taste, but she kept at it, lightly pushing the end in and out of her mouth as she thought.

She had been able to notice the degradation of her handwriting, but what she hadn’t noticed was the eraser of her pencil getting enveloped in more of her mouth. Her lips, once thin, delicate suckers, had swollen into thicker, plush lips that matched the color of the red eraser. While she suckled the end of the eraser, her motions with it were getting more erotic, matching the pouty look she gained from having a larger set of lips. In a few minutes, each lip was as large as her index finger, but that wasn’t the only change to her face.

Underneath her glasses, her eyes were changing to a more vivid blue, wider and larger to create a cuter visage of the young woman. Tashigi was finding it harder to see through her glasses as well, it was getting slightly blurrier as time went on. Besides that, her hair kept getting in her face and she had to brush it out of her sight. If she were clearer-minded, she would remember she didn’t wear her hair that long to begin with, but her mind was getting clouded.

“Ah, and, ah, what… hang on a minute,” Tashigi said. She shook her head, causing more of her ebony locks to fall in front of her eyes. Along with the hair getting in the way, she also felt more of a jiggle in her bust. She was already upset with her breast size, she’d grown considerably over the last two years and it had gotten in the way of her swordsmanship for a while, but she was able to get over it. She didn’t want to grow any larger, but it seemed her body had other plans for her.

“Is, like, anyone feeling odd?” she said, tilting her head as she looked at the others. With her view of Tokiko and Soi Fon, she saw the blue-haired girl kept rubbing her butt, and Soi Fon’s hand hadn’t left her stomach in a long time. “Ukyo, did you notice anything weird or something?” she said, turning her head to look at the cook. She stared at the dark-haired girl with an adorable pout, accentuated by her plump lips and the doe eyes under her glasses.

What she saw was quite a sight. Subconsciously, Ukyo had continued to undo her blouse and massage her breasts, but she was now groping what appeared to be a second set of bosoms. As it was now, the tits she was squeezing were only as large as Soi Fon’s chest had started off, but they were continuing to get bigger with each squeeze. There was a pleased, dazed look on the young girl’s face as she massaged herself, each hand now starting to push the breasts together before letting them bounce back. Tashigi had a great view of Ukyo’s nipples that had also expanded. Now each one was as thick and long as a cocktail wiener, but as pink as her tongue that was starting to hang out of the cook’s mouth.

“Hold on a second. Like, Ukyo!” Tashigi said, reaching out for the girl to get her top stop. She hesitated upon hearing how vapid she sounded. She looked herself over, looking at her chest first. She was drawn to the idea of breasts for some reason, and discovering that she was now the owner of two large, head-sized melons brought a smile to her face despite her knowing it was weird.

“Huh? What’s wrong?” Ukyo said, continuing to rub her chest. She was now pinching her swollen nipples between two fingers without a care in the world.

“Like, your, uh, boobs, they’re like…” Tashigi said, before her mind drifted. She suddenly wanted a lollipop or a Popsicle to suck on.

“What on earth happened to your chest?!” Tokiko said finally, pointing to Ukyo’s two sets of breasts, each one large enough to overflow her hands now.

“Huh, what do you mean?” Ukyo said, still oblivious to the nature of her transformation. Soi Fon walked over to her and grabbed her hand, pulling one away from a supple breast.

“Look!” Soi Fon said angrily. “You’ve got a second set of breasts! You can’t tell me that’s normal,” she said. She threw her arms back in disgust, causing a rip to go through her uniform. She scrambled to cover herself up as pounds of fat were visible through the tear in her side. The ninja started blushing, putting both hands on her growing chub and having the fat peek through her fingers.

“Well, wait, what’s this?” Tokiko said, curious. She reached out and grabbed onto Soi Fon’s love handle, pulling her towards the bluenette.

“Wha, don’t touch me!” Soi Fon said, trying to pull Tokiko’s hand away, but her skin was so soft and malleable it was easy to keep a good grip on it. And to her horror, it felt somewhat good to have it rubbed by someone else; even if that someone was a girl she was meant to kill.

“What is all this fat?” Tokiko said, pulling and rubbing it more, soon using both hands. “Were you wearing a girdle under there or something, how were you hiding this?!” she said, utterly confused. Soi Fon’s hands kept twitching, switching between a fist and a relaxed pose, distraught by the annoyingly pleasurable groping of her fat.

“I, nngh, I’m not fat!” she said, closing her eyes in anger. While Tokiko continued to fondle the chubby ninja, Ukyo was looking at her breasts with wonder.

“I, I wanted bigger breasts, but, not more…” she said softly, poking them in sequence. It was hard to tell if she was distraught or mystified by her double dose of cleavage. She hefted up her lower set, making the top pair press into her chin somewhat. “What on earth did this?”

“Whatever it did probably made Tokiko’s butt, like, all fat,” Tashigi said, lisping a bit from her wobbling lips getting in the way. While the scarred woman was busy annoying Soi Fon with constant belly rubbing, Tashigi reached out and pinched a solid two inches of butt between her fingers. Tokiko barely felt any pain from it.

“Hey, stop that! Only Kazu- I mean, nobody is allowed to touch me there!” Tokiko said. She was reluctant to let go of Soi Fon at this point though. She’d been taunting her for a good while, and letting go would give her an opportunity to strike back at her. She figured the officer would only give her butt a brief pinch, but now she was finding her booty subject to a series of squishes from the addled lawwoman. Tashigi was enthralled with the woman’s rear, and all that encompassed it. She felt around, sliding her fingers up into the panty-engulfing crease and all over her plump marshmallowy cheeks. Each caress was making Tokiko shiver with pleasure, and Tashigi was relentless. She even ventured down to her thighs, feeling how soft and yielding they had become. The only saving grace from the touching was it kept her distracted from the pain in her feet, even as her toes started bursting through the front of her shoes.

“Your butt like, is really soft, that’s not normal is it?” Tashigi said. Her voice sounded higher as she gave the rump a light pat. She then felt a tug on her head and had to lean it back. Ukyo had finally let go of at least one breast to examine Tashigi’s hair. “Ow, hey, what are you doing?”

“Your hair got really long, I’ve been watching it for a few minutes now,” Ukyo admitted. “It was only here when you showed up, now it’s almost to your butt.”

“It, it what?” Tashigi said. She regretfully let go of Tokiko’s butt to pull her hair out of Ukyo’s grasp. She ran the locks of her dark hair through her fingers, feeling how much more lustrous and silky soft it was. She found herself rubbing a handful against her cheek and almost purred at the touch. It was so soft, and it even smelled good, Tashigi swore she got a whiff of cotton candy from it.

“We’re all changing,” Ukyo said with a heavy gulp. “But how, we’re all getting different things! Tashigi is looking goofy, my boobs keep growing, you’re getting fat,” she said to Soi Fon.

“Damnit!” the ninja said in anger as her clothes ripped more. She was blushing now, starting to breathe heavily, possibly from having so much weight to carry around. As Ukyo was about to point out Tokiko’s odd transformation, the sound of her shoes ripping made everyone look down. Tokiko was blushing intensely, taking a few steps back. Her soles had been busted, showing that her feet were each a good foot longer than normal.

“Like, why are Tokiko’s feet bigger, that’s not that sexy…” Tashigi said, her mind starting to become an expert on sexiness.

“What, and fat is?!” Soi Fon said, angrily. She walked over to Tashigi and grabbed her by the collar, popping off some remaining buttons on the other woman’s shirt. “You! Call us help right now before things get, nngh, w-worse,” she said. Soi Fon’s confidence wavered as her thighs continued to plump up, now inching inwards and starting to press on her womanhood.

“Um, right. I can do that,” Tashigi said, reaching for her communicator. She stared at it for a few moments, trying to remember how to get it to work.

“Screw that,” Tokiko said. “I’ve got my own help; I’m getting out of here before things get any worse.”

“I need to at least get back to my shop and make sure nothing bad happens there,” Ukyo said with a nod. She struggled to try and make herself more decent, failing utterly with her two sets of large breasts in the way. Blushing, she walked in the opposite direction of Tokiko, leaving Soi Fon and Tashigi.

“Um, like, I don’t think I’m getting a good signal here…” Tashigi muttered, her voice starting to sound a bit mumbled with her plump lips getting in the way of her speech. She lifted up her communicator and walked around, trying to get a better signal. Soi Fon stayed put, not wanting to be seen in public with all the fat accumulating around her body.

But, as the girls started to walk away, thing seemed to get worse for all of them. Ukyo opened up the door to her restaurant and began to walk in, and felt a small surge on her chest. As she started squeezing her chest to numb the tingling sensation, she found that it wasn’t helping at all. She brought up her other hand to cup the opposite tit and didn’t find anything strange there either. Other than the fact the mounds were still pressing more insistently into her hands. She moved her hands down to the second set of tits and groped those as well, a content smile forming on her face. Maybe she could get used to having four breasts. It would cost a bit more on bras or bindings but her restaurant was doing well.

But as she pinched and rolled the lower nipples in her hand, her elbows discovered something else that may have been a problem. Two more soft mounds were forming right underneath her new additions. A cool breeze from the AC in the shop made her shiver for a moment, and Ukyo had to spread her cleavage to see something else. There were two more nipples underneath what was going to be her third pair of melons.

“No no no!” Ukyo said. “Damnit, I can’t have eight breasts, what would Ranma think!” She went further into the restaurant, wanting to get out of the public view through the front windows. She had regained a bit of her lucidity at the shock of doubling her mammaries once again, but her hands were still placed firmly on the second pair of knockers. “H-He wouldn’t be able to grab all of this at once, they’re just a waste,” she said, trying to convince herself that having more breasts wasn’t a good thing.

But as she walked further into her spot behind the counter, it appeared the growth of her breasts was speeding up. The perky pink nipples that had popped up a moment ago were already resting on top of a handful of breast flesh, the boobs above them two cup sizes larger than that. She was panting heavily as her body got more aroused from her growth. She grunted as she sat down at a nearby chair, still growing. Boobs were overflowing her hands from every direction; she was unable to carry it all. Worse yet, she was feeling the weight of her eight tits pulling her forward.

“Th-This is just getting in the way now,” Ukyo said. She pulled off what remained of her top and placed it on the table. She started rubbing her boobs in small circles, they were getting so tender and sensitive she needed to massage them somewhat. “Why do they, mm, f-feel so strange, and, good,” she said out loud, letting out a moan. Before she knew it, Ukyo was letting her tower of tits rest on the table to ease off pressure on her back, still rubbing them. There was a dazed smile coming over her face as the mountain of mammaries grew higher still, the bottom pairs growing quickly enough to reach the size of the others.

“Maybe Ranma will like these, it’s not the weirdest thing he’s had to deal with,” she thought. She let out a heavy moan as she squeezed four nipples at once, having to pull a lower set up to get at both nips at once. After she felt a small bit of moisture start to pool under her pussy, she decided to go for broke and just enjoy this weird situation for what it was. She let her hands moved up and down the columns of breasts, touching the nipples along the way like she was strumming a washboard, each pluck strumming a note of happiness.

She kept this up, alternating between playing with her nipples, and just squeezing the breasts themselves, until Ukyo worked herself into a happy, content orgasm. But even after that, she kept a hand on a breast, like a teddy bear helping to comfort her.

“Wow that was, great… mm, I better see if that Tashigi was able to call for help yet,” she considered. Ukyo took stock of her breasts, she hadn’t been paying attention but she had been growing this whole time. Now she had eight breasts, each as large as her head, maybe bigger. She couldn’t see past her lips as the boobs went up so high they blocked out most of her lower vision. “Jeez, I think they went overboard…” Ukyo leaned back into the chair, and that’s when she discovered something else.

*squish*

“What the?” Ukyo said. She leaned forward again and then leaned back. Another squish. She gulped and leaned back to touch her back. Instead she had a full handful of more breasts. “No way.” Ukyo scrambled to stand up, and in addition to the mass amount of jiggling on her front, there was now even more behind her. She started panting, feeling the cool air brush against eight nipples on her back. “Ooh, oooh god,” she moaned, feeling aroused already. Her hands went to her crotch, squishing the huge breasts on her front together, in order to reach her pussy.

Ukyo started to walk towards the door, knowing she needed help right now before things got worse. Already she was struggling to not grope herself again, but fingering her dripping slit wasn’t a much better option. She let out a series of moans as she slowly walked to the door. As she was massaging her breast for what seemed like the fiftieth time that day, she felt something weird on her hand. She held it up to her face to see, and saw her fingers stitching together. Before she could react, they melded, and started to soften, losing bone mass. The multi-breasted girl was aghast as she saw her hand get rounder and jigglier, unable to do anything but watch as her right hand turned into a breast.

“Oh, god. Tashigi!!” she screamed, running out the door. The cook was a mass of wobbles and bouncing as she went to get the officer, not caring about being exposed right now. As she stepped outside into the cool air, she fell on her knees from the sensation around her nipples, moaning out in lust. “Mmmm… Tashigi…” she took a moment to recover, in the meantime her other hand was starting to tingle…

Tokiko was grunting as she walked away from that chaos. This had not been a good day. First that damn assassin ate up some of her precious free time, and now every step she was taking caused her thighs to rub together lightly. She groaned, feeling her thighs up as they got larger even as she walked away from the scene her whole lower half started to get as heavy as an anvil. She would have to find assistance soon, but it would have to be from somebody she trusted. She wasn’t going to let any stranger see her this way if she could help it. Tokiko groaned as she had to recall her weapon, the straps on her thighs were way too tight now, with adipose pouring over top of the metal bands as her legs got fatter. Tokiko was able to let off a sigh of relief once there was less pressure on her legs, but she was still uncomfortable.

After her shoes had burst off, Tokiko’s toes and the front of her soles had started to stretch out, touching the ground beneath them. She didn’t want to think about what she could have been stepping in, so took a moment to lean against the wall and examine her feet. To her disdain they were even bigger than before, each one almost two feet in length.

“Damnit, these better go down again, finding shoes is going to be a nightmare.” It would also be hard to find underwear to fit over her large butt cheeks that continually wobbled when she walked, and a skirt to go past the hips that were now wider than her shoulders. She didn’t even want to think about what Kazuki would say. But, knowing him, he’s probably put a hand on her shoulder, pull her in closer and say she was beautiful no matter how she looked. That if he’d fallen in love with her with her scar always prominent on her face, he would love her with a huge butt and feet that belonged to a giant. She’d blush, turn her cheek and he’d pull her face towards his, leaning in…

Tokiko shook her head as she realized her face was heating up, a pretty blush all over her face. She’d gotten too caught up in her fantasy and had stopped moving. The blue-haired girl was still leaning up against a nearby building, holding one foot in her hand. Subconsciously she’d started to rub and massage her foot with both hands, her fingers popping her toes and making her feel quite good. She let out a soft moan as she continued despite herself, running her fingers along the soles of her feet and tickling them. At least the growth in her foot didn’t hurt; in fact it felt better than normal.

It was only when one of her hands started to leave her foot and creep towards the folds of her skirt that she stopped, realizing the growth was doing funny things to her head. She felt bad for that Tashigi woman, she was either naturally ditzy or the poison used on her was really doing a number on her head. Tokiko went back to walking, discarding the tattered shoes as they were beyond useless now. Thankfully she had left the sidewalk and found a pleasant grassy area to walk in. When she started trotting along the green field, she winced a bit. Her now bare feet were more ticklish than normal, and it was making her toes clench with each step she took. Adding to that was her thighs now touched no matter what she did, each limb two feet thick almost to her knees.

“Going to get help… then I’m going to splatter that assassin,” Tokiko grunted, having to waddle now. Each step was making her butt jiggle behind her. She heard a snap that signaled the end of her underwear. Disgruntled, Tokiko pulled the broken panties out of her butt crack, finding it difficult as she had to really tug, her butt cheeks were squeezing together so tightly it was like a vice, despite their pillowy softness. “God, how much bigger am I going to get?” she wondered, keeping her hand on her backside as she rubbed it. She could feel it swell outward the longer she held onto the fat piece of booty, the fat pouring through the spaces between her fingers as she explored how big she’d gotten.

“Nngh, and it’s too damn sensitive,” she said, continuing to examine how big she was as she walked. She took one more step and moaned, her knees buckling as she almost fell over. That step felt amazing, and she didn’t know why. She moved her hands down to examine what had caused it and found the culprit. Tokiko thought her vagina felt odd earlier, but now she could see it had swollen just like the rest of her. It was small compared to everything else from the waist down, but now she couldn’t even cover the puffy labia with two hands. She regained her balance and took another step, only to have her swollen thighs rub her sensitive snatch once again. “Crap, how am I going to walk now?” she thought.

Tokiko gulped and clenched her fists. She was strong and could overcome this. She stood up and took a deep breath, placing her hands on her hips. Now her arms were at an angle away from her body, making her look somewhat adorable like a schoolgirl skipping to her class. But Tokiko was too heavy to skip at this point. She figured the only way she’d be able to get moving again was to slide her feet along the ground so she wasn’t paralyzed with pleasure from her pussy getting rubbed. This was working for a while, but the speed at which she was growing only seemed to be getting worse.

“D-Damnit, of all the days for me to forget my phone,” she groaned, letting out a soft coo as her soles were still tickled by the grass. She looked down, seeing they were now over three feet long, each foot over a foot wide. They were getting annoyingly heavy as well, and each moment she slid a foot along the grass, she was twitching with pleasure. Tokiko’s hand started slipping down to her crotch again, feeling her football-sized labia easily give way to her touch. “S-Stop it,” she commanded her body. “I’m not getting turned on by this!” But when she was barely halfway across the grassy plain, she fell over again, tripping on her feet.

“Whoa!” she groaned, falling over. She put her hand out in front of her to catch her fall, but that wasn’t the way she fell. She was simply too back-heavy to fall anywhere but the cushiony butt cheeks she had sticking out behind her like a small table. “Nngh, ah god!” she cried out, falling onto her butt had made her legs squeeze together as tightly as she could as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. Her hands instantly went back between her legs, exploring the puffy folds of her feminine lips, feeling them growing larger as she held them. Soon she could easily fit both hands inside of her slit, and she took the opportunity. Tokiko got so caught up in the lust of her body that she began rubbing the rest of her body against the grass.

Her squishy butt jiggled against the ground, every individual blade of grass causing her to twitch her backside, the pleasurable sensation helping her uncontrollable arousal keep holding strong. In the same vein she rubbed the sides of her feet along the grass, each spread of her toes bringing another inch of growth to the digits. Tokiko laid like this for a few minutes, too caught up in the throes of ecstasy to notice her butt getting larger than her entire torso, sticking out several feet behind her if she could stand up. Her hands were trapped between her thighs, pleasuring her pussy as her womanhood stretched down to her knees. Her legs were spread as far as they could go, her hips widening to fit the thicker legs, all so Tokiko could keep growing without discomfort. Tokiko’s playful antics with her fingers helped her cum a second time, making her spasm so greatly that she turned over on her side, managing to flip onto her stomach.

“Ahhh, ahh, oh…. oh no…” she said, starting to get some lucidity back now that there wasn’t pressure on her ass. She started to calm down, pulling her hands out of her womanhood with a satisfying sound. Wiping her hands off on the ground, she pushed herself up to try and stand up. But it was no good, try as she might she was unable to gather enough strength to push her body upright. Tokiko sighed and understood she had chosen the wrong path, she needed help and the others were her best bet. Tokiko relied on her arms to carry her along, starting to drag her swollen bum all the way back to the restaurant for aid. But the grass was now tickling her naked pussy as she crawled away; it was going to be a difficult destination to reach.

Soi Fon was pacing back and forth, choosing to get aid when Tashigi found a cell signal. Already the weight that had piled on her body would make the stealthy techniques she had trained her entire life to learn, useless. How was she going to hide in a small place if she couldn’t get her plumped breasts through a grate, or sneak through the shadows with her butt sticking out every time she slid behind a wall? And it was getting worse.

She cast a glance out from her hiding spot in the alley to see if Tashigi had connected to her backup yet, but the woman was still holding her phone up in the air. Soi Fon walked back, scratching the sides of her face. She spat in anger as she found the cheeks there softer than normal, with the start of a double chin forming on her once svelte face. The normally composed woman was starting to get very frustrated especially as another rip meant her outfit was getting even skimpier than her fattening body had made it already.

She grabbed the broken shoulder strap with both hands before it slid away and revealed her double-d chest and the puffy nipple underneath. She struggled, pulling the two ends closer together in an attempt to tie it off. Soi Fon found the task difficult, but when she got them close enough together, she quickly tied a knot, which pulled up the left breast closer to her body. It made breathing more difficult, but it looked like it would hold. What didn’t hold was the fabric around her stomach. Another surge of cellulite rippled through her body, and as she gained another two inches to her waistline, her bouncing gut tore part of her uniform away and now fully revealed her pudgy stomach.

Soi Fon gasped and held up her stomach, the mass of fat sticking out like a basketball from her stomach. There was redness on her face. The assassin would have liked to think it was solely due to anger, but as she held her stomach, her fingers getting overflowed with chub felt oddly pleasant. Not that she was getting aroused, no; she was too well-trained for that. It was just the soft touch of feminine hands caressing her body reminded her of more pleasant memories, instead of becoming a woman that was double her normal weight and half-naked. But even her hands seemed to be getting fatter, which was doing little to comfort her.

“Damnit, officer, will you freaking call for help already?” she said, looking at Tashigi again. Thankfully the woman appeared to be talking with someone, her free hand curling her long cobalt hair around her gloved finger. Soi Fon let out a sigh of relief, but this was a mistake. She needed a big breath of air after that, and as she took it, the tied up shoulder strap broke loose again. Her hands weren’t quick enough to stop it this time, so her breast lost what little decency it was maintaining. “Ah, crap!” she groaned as the cool air of the day blew across her breast, her pink, puffy nipple going fully erect from the attention to it. Seeing it naked, Soi Fon shook her head at how large it was. Bigger than Matsumoto, even bigger than that time she stuffed her bra to taunt the captain more than usual.

Soi Fon brought up a hand to cover it, but quickly found one hand wasn’t big enough. She scooped up her breast in both hands, the tit still overflowing as her stomach encroached further out on her body. She let out a heavy breath, making sure her quivering flesh didn’t break any more of her clothing. Secretly, she knew that losing more of it would be a relief, with her massive love handles and fat legs, the parts of her uniform that remained were way too tight on her body. Soi Fon had to take a step away from the wall. Her butt had begun to press against the brick and she didn’t want to touch it. Soi Fon looked distressingly at the alleyway, hoping she wouldn’t get so big she’d end up stuck between the two closest buildings.

Soi Fon went back to pacing, keeping her hand on her breast to keep it covered. But, it was so big and getting bigger, she was struggling to figure out what to cover. One hand went to her nipple, but the fingers moved around worriedly, which started to feel pleasurable on her skin. The other hand tried to cup her boob, then the side, then the top. An outside perspective might make it look like she was trying to pleasure her breast, but Soi Fon was too refined for something like that.

Another rip, another surge of growth, another few inches of fat that jiggled on her body. Every step made Soi Fon wobble, like some sort of child’s toy that wouldn’t fall over. But, as Soi Fon neared the weight of her obese lieutenant, she was aware how easily she could fall over. Soi Fon heard another rip and was confused. Her uniform just tore a moment ago; she couldn’t be gaining faster could she? Soi Fon held her hand out an inch length away from her, counting in her head as her stomach pushed steadily outward. She ignored her freed breast bouncing with every breath she took, trying to keep a steady hand. It took about thirty seconds for her to get that next inch of growth, which spread out everywhere and must have added at least ten pounds to her body.

She moved her finger away again, another inch. This time it took twenty five seconds to reach that point. Soi Fon punched the wall and recoiled her hand away in pain. She shook the hand to relieve the pain, distressed that now her hand hurt, and that she’d been immensely weakened by this weird poison. Her furious shaking made her whole body jiggle, and her embarrassment only continued as she let out a squeal of pleasure, before her other shoulder strap broke off and made the fat woman topless.

“No, no!” she said, trying to grab everywhere on her body like she could press it all in, but it was a pointless endeavor, it was just making her budding arousal worse. She couldn’t give in, no matter how… good it felt to relent and squeeze a soft nipple, or rub her thighs together, or massage her puffed up stomach that was still getting bigger. She gave out a moan of delight before suppressing it once again, but another rip through her leggings made sure she couldn’t bite it back completely. As time went on she sped up in her growth and she couldn’t stop it, trying to figure out what was wrong. Tokiko and Ukyo were away but she could still see Tashigi on the other side of the street. “Tashigi!” she cried out, as the woman walked away from her. Tashigi heard the plea and turned around, walking towards Soi Fon.

“You… wait,” she said, feeling her stomach. She was still getting fat, but, not as quickly as before. It was barely noticeable, but Soi Fon had become so in tune with her body’s weight gain she was able to notice it. She managed to waddle a few feet away from where Tashigi was, and felt it pick up again. Soi Fon’s eyes widened. “Tashigi come here!” she said, waving her hands. With that motion came the last tearing of her uniform, leaving her completely naked and alone. It got worse as they grew further apart, of course. “Tashi-nngh!” Soi Fon fell to her knees, supporting herself against the wall. She was getting fatter, tubbier, and unable to hold a single roll of fat in her hand as it was quickly overtaken. She looked up with dull eyes at Tashigi, hoping the woman would get to her soon. On her rounded face, a small grin came over her face. Maybe it would be okay if Tashigi took her time.

Tashigi’s time before Soi Fon’s mind began to get warped by her fatness was otherwise uneventful. At least, it seemed uneventful to the woman as her mind became further muddied, clouded in a pink, pleasant mist. The officer of the law kept her phone up in the air, looking for a signal, but her phone seemed to have as much reception as her mind was destined to have.

“Ooh, stupid phone,” she groaned, scratching the side of her head. She pouted cutely as she looked at the phone. Her lips each bigger than her thumb now, sticking out from her face making her mouth look like it was fated to suck on things. While she looked at the phone, vaguely pressing buttons to get in contact with backup, she started rubbing her lips with one of her fingers. She kept her lips in an ‘o’ shape, feeling the plump softness and the way they kept encroaching further away from her face. She nonchalantly took a strand of hair that was in front of her face and brushed it behind her ear. But pushing her arm back that far caused the last button on her blouse to break off.

“Ooh!” she exclaimed, not concerned about covering her tits as her blouse was completely opened. Her boobs weren’t exposed all the way, but two half-moons of soft supple flesh were clearly visible and kept pushing the two halves of her shirt further away. “Oh darnit, I liked this shirt.” Tashigi was finding it harder to focus on calling for help, her boobs were so lovely and big. They were nice and heavy but still soft. She smiled as she lifted up one of the head-sized mounds, pulling it out of her shirt and lifting it up to her cheek. Tashigi rubbed it against her face, purring at the softness, before she shook herself to get focused again.

“Wike no, I godda call fow hewp…” she said. Tashigi blinked a few times, she didn’t normally talk like that, not that she remembered. She looked at her reflection in the phone. Her lips were now twice as big as a thumb. But they’d taken so long to get half that big, she remembered. “Ah’m growing biggah?” she said out loud, before giggling at how funny she sounded.

She finally remembered the number to call for backup, dialing it with one hand while her other hand started massaging her breast. Part of her had the feeling it wasn’t a good idea, but it felt so nice and pleasant that it couldn’t be bad, right? That’s what she was thinking, and she was smart enough to uphold the law for her juris…jurasdick…the place where she looked for bad people. So she grabbed the thumb-sized nipple between two gloved fingers and started to roll it back and hand. Every time she brought it back and gave it a pleasant tweak, it bounced up bigger than before.

The phone kept ringing, a pleasant tune that Tashigi started to hum. The vibrations from her humming made her lips wobble and tingle delightfully, so she kept at it even when the voice on the other side of the phone answered the call.

“Officer Tashigi, report in,” the gruff voice on the other end said.

“Oh! Smokah!” she said cheerfully, giving a small hop, making the other breast pop out from under her shirt. “How ah you doing?” she asked, twirling hair around her finger like a girl talking to a crush over the phone.

“Tashigi? I can barely hear you properly, what’s wrong with your voice?”

“Oh nothing,” she said, giggling. “I’m just happy and sexy and stuff,” she said.

“What?!” her superior officer said. “Tashigi are you compromised?” he asked, worried.

“No, mah shird broke off to help my big titties get seen bah eweryone,” she said happily. Each mammoth breast was bigger than her head by half, and swelling larger. Each nipple was thick as a hot dog and several inches long, and she was enjoying them immensely. She picked up one boob and dropped it, enjoying the bounce. She gave a cute twirl, making her hair spin behind her, the thick locks dangling down past her knees. “Like, my pants n stuff ah still on though, you wan me do take dose off doo?” she said, continuing to lisp as her upper sucker began to touch the bottom of her nose.

“Tashigi, what the hell are you talking about!” Smoker said, yelling at her now.

“Wh-wha?” Tashigi pouted, her bigger eyes starting to waver with tears in her eyes. Each lip bounced as she struggled to speak, feeling upset for what felt like the first time in like, forever. “I was jus playin wid a buncha cude fwiends I made, and dey were aww reawwy sexy, n I… ooh, Smokah, I remembah now!” she said, a light bulb flickering in her head.

“What is it Tashigi?”

“Ah’m like, geddin dumbah and stuff, so like, can you send hewp? Because dere’s a few othas n, ooh, dere’s a sale on pahfume…” she said, getting distracted.

“Tashigi, where are you, I’m coming right over!”

“Oh! Wight, Ah’m ah, ad da cowna of mummbe m nnnmmbb…” she said. She tried to speak again, but only more mumbles came out. She pinched her lips and found each one thicker than a full sausage, sticking out so far she could see them in the lower edges of her vision. She was speechless, literally. “Mmmm-mm!” she said into the phone as loud as she could.

“Tashigi? Tashigi! Damnit!” Smoker hung up the phone, rushing out to try and find Tashigi.

Tashigi was quickly distracted from her current dilemma by Soi Fon calling out for her. She started walking back towards her direction, her breasts hanging almost down to her waist, each nipple as wide as a poster tube, longer than her hand could fully wrap around. She waved to the girl, forgetting that earlier she was trying to arrest the woman.

Soi Fon moaned out pleasurable sounds as Tashigi approached her, hands feeling up every inch of her body that she could. She managed to look up as the huge-busted girl approached her, gulping and wishing she had gotten something that could at least be seen as genetic instead of looking like she let herself go. But, she thought, the fat was laid over her body so sexily, some pervert would get off to this.

“T-Tashigi, did you call for help yet?” Soi Fon said, biting her lower lip. Tashigi gave a thumbs up as she looked the fat woman up and down, giving a nod that made her thick lips wobble. “G-Good, get c-closer to me, it’ll slow us down,” she said. Tashigi tilted her head but walked closer to Soi Fon, giving her a big hug. Tashigi’s mammoth jugs pressed against Soi Fon’s own swollen chest, making both girls moan. “N-Not that close!” she said. Tashigi smiled and let go, holding onto Tashigi’s hand instead.

“Tashigi!” came a voice, making both girls turn their heads. There they saw Ukyo and her many breasts running towards them. Tashigi counted, two, four, six…. two more after six, and that was just on the front!

“Ukyo, right, w-why so many?” Soi Fon exclaimed. Ukyo could only raise two hand-turned-breasts in confusion.

“I dunno, but it feels sooo good,” she said, squeezing her breasts together as well as she could.

“S-Stop it,” Soi Fon said, wishing she could give in and feel up her own belly like that. “H-Here…” she grabbed Ukyo’s boob-hand. “Now we should stop growing.” They waited a few moments, but Soi Fon noticed they were all still growing. The main indicator was a bump appearing between two of Ukyo’s breasts, starting to push the others to the side. “Damnit, it’s not working.”

“W-Well maybe we’re not close enough?” Ukyo offered, getting antsy. Not just because Tashigi had grabbed the other boob-hand and was getting a lot more playful than Soi Fon was.

“Mm-mm!” Tashigi said.

“What?” Soi Fon said, with a bit of anger remaining. Tashigi thought of how she could communicate, and decided to demonstrate by shaking her hips, sticking out her ass, and then lifting up her feet.

“Oh, Tokiko! Damnit!” Soi Fon said. “I know she went this way, we have to hurry!” Soi Fon led the sex-crazed duo away from Ukyo’s restaurant, heading towards the field where Tokiko had started to turn back. It was slow going between Tashigi continually getting distracted and the different styles of wobbling given by Ukyo and Soi Fon’s bodies, but eventually they found the blue-haired woman struggling to keep moving. But her willpower must not have lasted long. One hand was trapped inside her pussy, the grass and her massive booty keeping it stuck inside. With only one hand to pull herself forward, she hadn’t moved further than where she started to pleasure herself.

“N-No, s-stop… d-don’t look at me,” Tokiko said, blushing cutely.

“Sh-shut up, no time for that,” Soi Fon said. She went to reach for the bluenette to touch her and hopefully stop the poison from working, but was overconfident in her own balance. She fell over, right next to Tokiko, leaving the fat woman’s head to land on Tokiko’s rear.

“Ahhhah!” Tokiko cried out in pleasure. “H-Hey, get off my ass!” she said, trying to wiggle free. “Ukyo, help me!” she said. Ukyo offered her assistance, but when Tokiko grabbed the boobhand, the pleasure from the hard squeeze made Ukyo cry out in pleasure, and then she went down as well. All eight breasts, and the one in the middle that had started to grow, landed right in Tokiko’s face, to her embarrassment.

“Oooh, T-Tokiko, that’s gooood…” Ukyo moaned, starting to move her tits all around Tokiko’s face. The scarred woman couldn’t help but coo as the soft supple flesh kept rubbing against her lips, but she tried to push the woman off of her.

Tashigi watched this scene with great interest, seeing Ukyo massage Tokiko with her boobs, while Soi Fon struggled to stand up. She decided to join the party and leapt chest-first into Soi Fon’s chubby body, and started wrapping her lips around one of Soi Fon’s puffy nipples. Any cries of protest from Soi Fon were cut short as a burst of pleasure went straight to her brain. Her hands went on autopilot and began to feel up Tashigi, pulling her closer by her long nipples and rubbing them along her own chubby love handles.

Tokiko was still in an intense state of pleasure from her butt having pressure on it from Soi Fon’s head, her hand was still dancing around in her pussy, and now Tokiko’s nine breasts were right in front of her. She couldn’t hold on anymore and started to grab them with her free hand. She pulled one closer to her mouth and started to lick at the nipple, while pinching two other nipples with her hand.

It continued on this way for several minutes, until Tashigi actually came up with an idea. It seemed while her normal thought processes were dulled, her sexual instincts were sharp as a sword. She pulled herself free of Soi Fon’s nipple, to the ninja’s admitted annoyance. But, soon everything was okay as she instructed Ukyo to go and massaged Soi Fon’s plump body with her many breasts. All the different nipples rubbing over the sensitive folds of Soi Fon’s body played delicious notes with her pleasure center, and Ukyo’s hand breasts could still reach her mouth, so she could suckle a nipple as well. Tokiko was moved to Ukyo’s back, where her butt was so massive she was able to press it against Ukyo’s back breasts.

Now, with Ukyo sandwiched between her breasts and the double duty bodies of Soi Fon and Tashigi, she was in absolute heaven, feeling like she would never stop cumming. Tokiko’s position enabled her to rub her feet against the delightfully prickly grass, leaving Tashigi to attend to the woman’s large, needy pussy. The bimbo’s pleasantly plush lips were the perfect size to kiss and suckle at the fighter’s every sensitive fold. Tokiko, not wanting the bimbo to feel left out, grabbed one of Tashigi’s breasts and brought it up closer so she could paw at it, squeezing it hard every time she came, which was quite often.

They stayed like this for hours, their bodies constantly in pleasure, but paused in their growth. Who knows if Soi Fon’s assumption would work, and they’d grow again if they stopped touching each other, they were too drunk on lust to care. Even if it did, Tashigi would probably find a way to slip away and let them all get… just a bit bigger.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Re: Bio Managed to Write Something

Postby Mitsunami » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:02 pm

.......Yesssssssssss........this was excellent. Four of my very favorite girls of anime, all gathered in one place with some epic "unexpected" fun. Between the big-lipped bimbo Tashigi, Tokiko's gigantic ass, Ukyo becoming a fleshy raspberry, and Soi Fon getting all hot, bothered, and chubby, it's hard to say who the star of this show is! I am quite grateful, Bio, this was well worth waiting for.

Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:45 pm

Man, I'm so glad you liked this. I was worried most about Ukyo and Tokiko since I hadn't seen much of them in non-perverted scenarios, but it was all in good fun anyway!
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:47 pm

And now, for Pana's birthday, I present to you...

RoyalBlue

“Mmmm, fish! NOM NOM NOM.” There was a flurry of chomping sounds and messy slobbering and in a few moments the entirety of a nicely-cooked fish was stripped to the bone. A long pink tongue licked the last bits of flavor from the delicious treat. “Yummy! That was sooooo good!” the playful eater said, turning over on her back while she held the skeleton between her hands. She happily spun it over and over, kicking her tanned, muscular legs up in the air as well. After a moment, she sighed happily, the fish bones resting on her face.

“Nya?” Taokaka suddenly sat up, a goofy smile on her face. “Tao’s hungry… Tao knows! Tao should go find someone who’ll feed Taokaka, that’s a great idea!” Forgetting she’d just eaten, Taokaka tossed the fish bone to the ground and walked away from her favorite spot on a grassy knoll. “Nya, now…. who does Tao know who’ll give her a good meal?” As she tried to ponder who she could mooch off of this hour, she heard a girlish scream from not too far away.

“Huh? Ooh, there’s a lady in trouble!” Tao stood there for a minute, having just stated this fact for fun. That’s when the light bulb went off. “Oh! Maybe if Tao saves her, she’ll treat her heroine to a super tasty lunch!” With her mission declared, Taokaka got down on all fours and ran off to where she heard the cry for help.

When she got to the scene, she found two women who appeared to be arguing. One was standing up, talking to the one who was spread out on the ground. The landscape was broken and had holes all throughout it, like a battle had just taken place.

“Hey, what’s going on here?! You shouldn’t be breaking the ground, that’s where Tao’s friends like to sleep!” Tao said, pouting cutely as she yelled at the two girls. The others didn’t appear to pay attention. The short one who was standing up was pointing at the one on the ground with her giant weapon.

“I told you you couldn’t beat me!” the blonde girl said, punching the bell hanging from her neck to make it jingle. “Now suffer your punishment like you deserve!”

“Huh?” Tao said, confused. The girl was incredibly short and flat, but with huge locks of platinum blond hair on her head. “Wait, you’re a good guy, hair lady?” she asked, talking to Platinum.

“Hah, of course!” Platinum said, pointing to the woman on the ground. “This woman here was flaunting herself in front of me and I simply could not take any more of it! Now she’ll be punished, nobody will take her seriously now, but I doubt anyone ever did with those knockers on her chest!” With that, Platinum started to run off, her intense speed so fast Tao couldn’t keep track.

“Hey wait!” Tao said. “Can you buy Tao something to eat?!” she asked, reaching out for Platinum’s dress. She instead grabbed her wand; it was closer to the catwoman. But when she touched the golden rod, she got a shock through her hand. “Ow! Ow ow ow!” It hadn’t hurt that bad, but Taokaka didn’t expect it. She grabbed her hand and stuck out her tongue at the retreating Platinum. “Ooh, meany hair lady!” she yelled. Her anger was quickly forgotten as she heard a squeal from behind her. “Oh! Hi! Are you okay?”

“Tao? Oh my goodness, it is such a relief you are here! I’m just, oh,” the woman said, placing her hand on her forehead like she was about to faint. “I’m just overcome, that fiend came and fought me, she, she said I was doing something indecent with my chest! But, I could never do such a thing, I’m, no, wait,” the woman grabbed her head and shook it. “Tao! I need help, hurry!”

“Um… does Tao know you?” Tao asked, a sweat drop appearing outside of her hoody. The woman looked somewhat familiar but not quite. She had really pretty black hair in a long ponytail that went down past her feet, curling at the end to hide that it was even longer than that, and a cute crown hairpin to keep it in place. Her attire was skimpy but somehow regal-looking, a pink outfit with a long, flowing back that covered up some dainty ballet slippers. The woman’s breasts were large, no; huge would be how Taokaka would describe them, each mound as big as her head. Maybe even bigger than that! The light-colored breasts were so large and jiggly that Tao could see them move just from the woman breathing. Each breath bounced them around, making it seem like they would fall out of the skimpy pink straps that made up her top. Even though they were staying in right now, the soft pink areolae were peeking around the top, making it look like the woman was growing before her eyes. Tao had never seen breasts that big before, the biggest she’d ever seen was on that doctor woman. “Boobie lady?” she asked, blinking a few times.

“Oh no, please don’t refer to me as such, it isn’t proper,” the woman said, blushing as she put a hand to her cheek. Tao tilted her head the other way and nodded.

“Okay then, bye princess lady!” Tao said, going to leave.

“No! Tao, ugh, alright, it’s boobie lady!” she said, urging Tao to return.

“Ooh,” Tao said, before giggling. She leaped onto Litchi’s breasts and nuzzled her face into them, mewing happily. “Boobie lady how did your meat buns get so much bigger than normal?!” she asked excitedly.

“Ahhh, it was P-Platinum,” Litchi said, moaning as Tao played with her breasts. “Tao, st-stop that,” she said, and Tao luckily complied quickly. “Oh, thank you my dear. It was so distracting, and honestly, not that decent. You shouldn’t play with a princess’ bosom even if it is so lovely the royal tailor decided to put it on displ….Tao, wait, go back to nuzzling my cleavage if you would.”

Tao was only happy to comply, giving one of Litchi’s tits a lick as she looked at the girl happily. The catgirl was adorably playful as she hugged her friend, her love for breasts distracting her from noticing a change rippling through her own body. The very loose sleeves on her huge hoodie, the sole garment she wore besides her funny-looking boots, were slowly getting smaller and more form-fitting on her caramel-colored arms.

“Mmm, your boobies really are the best, boobie lady!”

“T-Tao, ahhh,” Litchi moaned, her breasts more sensitive than normal. “Keep doing that, it’s, mm, helping me stay in control. That woman did something to me Tao, she hit me with a spell and it did this to my clothes! It’s deplorable, how could she do this to, nngh,” Litchi grabbed her head as the princess persona took hold again. “More, Tao, more indecent things…” she begged.

Tao giggled, placing her mouth right in Litchi’s cleavage and giving her a raspberry. Taokaka was too naïve to understand what motorboating was, she just liked the noise it made.

“Mmmnghh, y-yes, that’s working. Now Tao, do you understand, you need to stop Platinum the Trinity. I need your help, okay?” she asked, her face getting hot. Taokaka’s playing with her expanded, sensitive bosom was helping her, but also turning her on more than she cared for.

“Mm, okay boobie lady. Help hair lady give other girls big boobs too?” Tao asked, unsure.

“N-No Tao! Oh no, I, I can’t hold back much longer, Tao. Listen, f-find someone to help knock Platinum out, maybe it’ll be reversed then. Oh, dear my breasts are so sensitive, young one, please would you, ack. Just don’t let yourself get hit by her spell, or you’ll end up, l-like, like, mmeeemmmm….” Litchi moaned as Taokaka inadvertently made her orgasm. Tao’s nose perked up as Litchi’s arousal dampened her underwear.

“Boobie lady?”

“Oh, oh my Taokaka, please remove yourself from my bosom!” Litchi asked, her voice rising in pitch. Tao stood up, scratching her head as her sleeves were now half as loose as normal. “Thank you. Oh no, how awful. My, um, my undergarments have been dirtied. Oh dear, oh dear.” Litchi daintily stood up, her breasts bouncing as she moved. “Oh I must get changed, this isn’t proper at all, no no no,” Litchi fanned herself with her hand as she ran off, her other hand staying parallel to the ground, her breasts wobbling nicely as she moved.

“Aw, Tao wanted to play with boobies more. Oh, but maybe if I fight that hair lady like boobie lady said, I can play with them again. Um, now, where would she be?” she asked herself. Taokaka started walking away, her tail whipping happily behind her. As she walked away from where Litchi had been turned into a boobular princess, a ribbon appeared on the tip of her tail.

Tao was dead-set on her mission to find the hair lady, track her down and stop her from doing whatever she did to boobie lady. Even if she helped Litchi’s meat buns swell up like the cook had used three times more dough. She needed help. But who could help her? She thought for a moment. Good Guy might be able to help, but he was angry lately. Scruffy-Man wasn’t much of a tracker. She needed someone who was really smart, and liked her, and would give her food as well.

This thought process led Taokaka to seek out the peppy squirrel girl, Makoto. But Tao had no real idea where to find the scantily-clad beastkin, so she spent some time wandering around the city-scape. Tao happily waved her arms back and forth as she walked, kicking her legs up in the air with each step.

“Nya nya na,” Tao said. She ended up bumping into a few people she recognized, but none of them had seen Mokoto. She was getting worried the squirrel girl was never going to be found! During this time, the slow transformation of Taokaka’s outfit was continuing. Her sleeves were now tight on her arms as to help show off the full musculature of her biceps, and the ends had begun to take a different shape, flaring at the edges in even marks like a series of waves. This was overall a small change, but made the childlike woman look like she could pick clothes that fit her.

“Hmm, maybe Furry Girl is at the restaurant. That would be perfect!” Tao said out loud, before racing off there. She heard the sound of fighting once again, and the chipper sound of Makoto getting caught up in the crossfire. “Ah, that’s Furry Girl’s voice! I better go!” Tao said, running off.

“Free samples…” a dull voice said nearby.

“Nya?” Tao stopped in her tracks, tripping into a woman who took one step too far into the catgirl’s path. “Sorry!” she said, before zooming back to the man holding out a tray of hot steamed meat buns. Tao was standing over the pan in an instant, holding her hand to her mouth, not noticing the shortened sleeve. A big wad of drool was hanging from her mouth.

“Um… you want a free sample?”

“Do I?!” Tao said, grabbing one and stuffing it into her face. She immediately reached for another one before the lump of dough and beef went down her throat.

“Hey hey, one only!” the main said, pulling the tray back.

“Just one?” Tao said, starting to whimper. “But, Tao always eats like twenty or thirty! And she hasn’t had any in a long time!” Taokaka had eaten some meat buns for breakfast that morning. This constituted a long time for her. She stared at the man holding the buns, her eyes starting to water.

“Aww, damnit, here take two, they don’t pay me enough anyway.”

“YAYYYYYY! Thanks Meat Man!” Tao said. She grabbed four meat buns and ran to where she heard Makoto fighting, eating one bun with every few steps. “Furry Girl?” she said, getting to the area where she saw Platinum knocked into a wall.

“Hah, well that’s two, then,” Platinum said confidently, as she popped out of her slot in the wall. She slammed her wand on the ground and looked across. Tao met her gaze. “You again?” she asked, confused.

“Hi Hair Lady! Boobie Lady said you were bad, were you fighting again?” Tao said, almost sounding disappointed.

“T-Taokaka?” Makoto said. Tao looked over at the squirrel girl. “What are you, no, wait, Platinum, what did you do to me?” Makoto yelled. Her hands were currently holding her head, chestnut hair overflowing her fingers. Makoto always had a nice head of hair, but it never went past her chin, perhaps so her huge fluffy tail was more visible. This was no longer the case as her hair was already halfway down her back and still getting longer. Each lock of brown hair seemed to shine in the sun, lustrous and thicker than normal. The two pieces that came down in front of her ears were starting to curl slightly, as was the back of her hair. It gave her the appearance of having three drills, two tiny ones and a big one, attached to her head.

But Taokaka wasn’t really paying attention to the hair, although she at least had the wherewithal to notice Makoto was changing. But what were attracting the girl to the transformation was, as usual, boobies. Makoto’s bosom and its healthy dose of underboob were swelling out with every panicked breath the beastkin was taking. Tao watched in awe as Makoto’s dark nipples ever so gently kept breaking the boundaries of being covered, slipping out for just a moment before the top reshaped to fit them again. But, Tao was also being drawn to Makoto’s very flimsy skirt. The orange garment which was only a few inches long started covering less of her thighs and backside because there was far much flesh to hide.

The squirrel girl’s pert backside was often given a few glances because of the far more noticeable part of her body above it. However, her immense tail might now be sporting double duty as it would be needed to hide her butt. As Makoto spun around, trying to take note of her own transformation, Taokaka could see two pale half-moons underneath the orange, panties sliding up the butt as they were too flimsy to survive being stretched out. If she stared harder, she would have seen the white cotton turning a warmer shade with the rest of Makoto’s outfit. The woman was quickly clad in mostly pink, her black knee-high stockings getting thinner and see-through while her orange boots transformed into pink high-heels.

“Platinum, you made my body so weird!” Makoto said just as her spiral hair hit the ground. With that soft swish of her curls touching the floor, there was almost a pop to be heard at the girl’s head. “Oh Platinum my dear, I am quite sorry that I upset you. It was not my intention whatsoever,” Makoto said, giving a curtsy with what little of her skirt there was to pinch and pull up. When she curtsied, Tao could see that the black and white stripes on Makoto’s tail had turned pink as well. Between the boobs now almost as big as her head, a backside so big Tao could use it as a pillow, and all the pink, Makoto looked adorably feminine.

“Furry girl?” Tao asked, scratching her head through her hood.

“Please, Princess Makoto if you would, dear Taokaka,” Makoto said with a calm, almost maternal smile. “If you excuse me, I have some business to attend to,” she said. Makoto held her hands in front of her waist, which pushed her bosom together, and walked away daintily. Her hips lightly shook side to side as she did so, making her tail bounce.

“Tao is so confused…” Tao said sadly, seeing another friend just run off after seeing her. This quickly turned to frustration as she remembered what she was doing. “Hey wait, you gotta stop doing that to Tao’s friends!” she said, running at Platinum. As she ran, the bottom of Taokaka’s hoodie changed next. Normally flat, it now began to get ruffled and frilly all along the edges, with small patterns forming around it.

“Hey, your friends?!” Platinum said, jumping back as she breathed heavily. She seemed exhausted from beating two villainous, voluptuous women in short order. “You can’t be friends with them,” she said plainly. Tao stopped in her tracks.

“Huh? Why not?”

“Because they had big boobs!” Platinum said confidently. “Now I’ve hit them with a spell so they’ll only be seen for what they really are if they have big boobs, girls who can’t defend themselves. After all, I beat them, right?”

“Right!” Tao said. “Wait, no! Boobie Lady and Furry Girl were nice. Besides, Tao has decent boobies too,” Tao said. To demonstrate, she lifted her arm up under her bosom. This helped show off her full breasts to the small girl.

“What? Darnit. I thought I liked you, but you’ll have to pay too, hi-yah!” Platinum swung her wand at Tao, but nothing happened. “Huh?” The magical girl tried it again, but Tao just stood there, still supporting her rack. “Crud, I must be out of energy. I’ll get you though!” she said, poofing away before Tao could get to her. But this was because Taokaka was distracted, bumping her breasts with her forearm.

“Nya, Tao’s boobs feel funny,” she said. She tilted her head, sniffing the air, as if that could detect what was wrong. What had happened was the tan woman had been plumped up another cup size, making her bosom a d-cup. Her muscular booty gained around five pounds of adipose as well, making it more rounded and shapely. Her hoodie was starting to tighten around the cheeks of her rump as the off-white garment began to tighten like her sleeves had. “Must be jealous since Tao didn’t get to feel Furry Girl’s new boobs.”

“Wait, boobs!” Tao said, pounding a fist into an open hand. “That’s it, Tao knows who can help, the Lacking Lady!” Taokaka was referring to the short-haired, flat-chested gunslinger known as Noel Vermillion. The blonde was fairly amicable to Taokaka, and she knew Makoto and Noel were old classmates or veterans or sisters or something. She’d want to help for sure. Luckily, Tao had an actual idea of where Noel would be, and went off in that direction. On the way, she ran past the free samples man and took two more of his tasty meat buns with a chuckle and a thank you.

Noel was right where Taokaka had expected her to be, and that was in a place neither girl was supposed to be at. Which was the perfect meeting spot, Tao decided.

“Hey, Lacking Lady,” Tao said, waving her arms back and forth. By this point her sleeves had shortened to the point her hands were visible, her dangerous metal claws pointing out from under the fabric. Her outfit hugged her body tightly, showing off her already alluring figure and how it had been enhanced by Platinum’s magic.

“What, Tao, what are you doing here?” Noel said, placing her hands on her hips. She was already holding onto her pistols as she heard someone approaching, and was reluctant to holster them even after seeing who it was.

“Tao’s been looking for you, Lacking Lady,” Tao said, smiling with her razor-sharp teeth under the shadow of her hood. “Tao needs help. Some evil Hair Lady has been going around hurting Tao’s friends.” Noel’s wary expression softened and she stepped closer to Taokaka.

“Hm, wait, say that again?” Noel asked. Tao did, and Noel was still confused. “Alright, start from the top,” Noel commanded.

“Okay, so Tao will explain. Tao was eating, then Tao was hungry. Then Boobie Lady was attacked by this girl with giant hair, and got bigger boobies. So Tao went to find Furry Girl, and she got bigger boobies, then the villain said something about boobies, then Tao felt her own boobies. Then she came to see you, because you have no boobies.”

Noel stared blankly at Tao after she finished her rapid-fire explanation. It had been hard to process, but she thought she understood the gist of it, somewhat. But she was having issue with why this girl was being a problem. Litchi and Makoto got even bigger breasts and Taokaka thought that was a problem? She found that odd considering how obsessed the catgirl seemed with them.

“There you are, I found you!” a high-pitched voice sounded from a nearby rooftop. Tao and Noel looked up. “Ah, going for one of my flat-chested allies to try and get on my good side?!” Platinum said as she pointed her wand at Taokaka.

“Good side? But you have no boobies like Lacking Lady so either side is your good side,” Tao said innocently.

“What? I, oh, shut up and turn into a princess already!” Platinum shot a pink beam at Taokaka, who found herself pushed out of the way by Noel, who took the hit dead-on.

“Tao, watch out! Ahh!” Noel fell backwards onto her butt, crossing her arms in front of her chest. “Oh no, did she,” she asked, gulping.

“Crud. Sorry fellow flat ally,” Platinum said, shaking her head. “But I’ll avenge your sacrifice by getting that villainous busty woman in no time!”

“Busty woman?” Noel said, looking at Taokaka, who shrugged. “Wait, then…. hehehe,” Noel started to smile then laugh. “Then I’m finally going to get breasts!” She stood up and grabbed Taokaka by the neck of her tight hoodie. “You said you get breasts if you’re hit by her beam right?”

“Tao thinks so,” Tao said, shuffling on the spot somewhat, finally feeling a bit uncomfortable from the way her clothes were fitting on her.

“Ha, perfect,” Noel said. She stood up straight and placed her hands on her hips again, staring at her chest expectantly. But, no matter how long she looked, she didn’t notice any growth. Not even any sign of her nipples perking up, and she was at least proud of how sensitive those could be. She just kept her eyes down at the black piece of her uniform that covered her non-existent chest, biting her lip worryingly as it turned white, the blue parts of her outfit turning pink.

“Come on, when do the boobs come?” she said, looking at Tao who was also staring at Noel’s chest. Tao looked her over, bending over to get an inch away from her breasts then pulling back.

“Never I guess, sorry Lacking Lady,” Tao said, raising her hands in the air.

“What?! Then what’s the point even! My dress is all pink now, my hat is, eek!” Noel pulled off her hat as she thought it felt odd. She saw her blue cap had also turned pink, turning into a fancy brimmed hat with a series of flowers along the center. Noel went to go throw the cursed cap on the ground, but instead felt compelled to put it back on her head. She did so, palming her neck with her free hand to note that her collar and tie had been removed. “Wait, why did I do that?”

“Like Tao said, it made all her friends weird like that,” Tao said.

“WHAT?! You never said that!” Noel said, aiming her guns at Taokaka right as they changed into huge decorative roses. “Wha…” she said in awe. “No, I can’t lose my mind… and still have no chest!” Noel suddenly felt a slap on her rear, making it jiggle.

“Hehehehe,” Tao said, snickering. “No chest, but,” she started to say.

“Tao, don’t touch my butt like that, it… wait,” Noel knew she didn’t have a big enough butt for it to jiggle, even if she was hit by the strongest attack an opponent could muster. She hopped up in the air. As usual, there was no bouncing up front, but in the back she felt a weight pulling her down, and a slight wobble. “My butt?”

“Like Tao said. No chest, butt,” Tao said, patting herself on the head for being so clever.

“BUTT?” Noel said, in anger, turning around to see it. Like she expected, she saw far more than she was comfortable with. Already each cheek was half as large as a basketball, and was still wobbling some even though she jumped a while ago. She took a step forward and got to watch as it inched out further. Her now-pink dress was only covering half of it, but her panties were at least stretching to keep her semi-decent. Noel couldn’t help but think how un-ladylike this was, and realized the thought was alien. “Tao!” she said.

“Tao, you have to beat her, please. I don’t want this big butt, even if it does suit the royal dress so nice, and it will make the throne a lot more comfy,” she said, raising her hand up to her mouth as she laughed. She quickly slapped herself in the face. “Got it, beat her now, before she, oh no, Tao…” she said.

“Nya?” Tao looked confused, but Noel pointed to her outfit. The skintight outfit was starting to go pink at the bottom. “Oh no, not Tao too!” she said, putting her hands up to her face.

“Do it now Tao, before, ooh, before Princess Noel has to send you to the dungeon!” she decreed, raising her hand and nodding her head. This made Tao glare at Platinum as Noel finished her transformation.

“You’re gonna pay Hair Lady!” Tao said, charging at Platinum. The magical girl was caught off guard.

“I never hit you with a spell, hm, you must have gotten some feedback,” she said, blocking Tao’s attacks. Tao’s once-sharp claws had been dulled, weakening her attacks, and now she was only wielding perfectly-manicured fingernails that were barely scratching her.

“Nyyya, turn Tao and her friends back now!” she said, punching Platinum in the face.

“Ow!” the girl cried, rubbing her cheek. “This isn’t going fast enough,” she realized. She’d gotten some energy back, but not enough to fight the always energetic catgirl. Tao noticed this and smirked.

“Nya-ha, Tao’s still too fast for you Hair Lady!” she sneered, getting a good kick in with her still-muscular legs.

“Darnit, never done this before, but, take this,” Platinum said. She waved her wand and aimed at Tao with the same princess spell. Tao had time to deflect but not dodge. She quickly reached into her coat to grab one of her many items to block the attack. A pillow or a ball, she couldn’t pick and choose. Tao held the item in front of her, blinking as she realized it was a fish bone from earlier.

“Uh oh,” Tao said, as she was knocked back by the blast. “Nyayaa,” she groaned, holding her chest. “Wow, Tao’s boobies feel really weird this time!” Taokaka moaned as her bosom swelled at a fast pace, filling up the hands she was holding them with as they stretched her already tight outfit. Going past the d’s and e’s for cup size, soon she was surpassing the enhanced bust Makoto had been cursed with. “Ooh…” Tao said with wonder, the trauma of the scenario vanishing as she was blessed with her own set of boobies.

But her body didn’t stop there. Her red-clad rump was pushing against the bottom hem of her outfit, showing off two moons that were getting closer together as the fabric struggled to hold them in. Plumping up like buns rising in the oven, Tao’s butt was growing at an even rate with her breasts, giving her a delicious hourglass figure. “Tao’s getting a rather nice butt as well,” she said. Her voice was beginning to change somewhat, sounding less playful and more refined, the giggles working their way out of her system.

Tao’s hands, looking positively feminine, stroked the ends of her hoodie as the fabric itself changed, turning into pink silk that quickly wrapped her garb in the softest material imaginable, perfect to caress her delightful body. The zipper that held it together fused together then split, being replaced by a series of elegant buttons, each one made of gold that twinkled with every moment the light sparkled upon them. As her bosom and butt grew, the dress shaped around them, helping to show off her extravagant cleavage and magnificent backside. Tao took a few steps as her odd shoes changed as well. Turning a rather beautiful ivory shade, Tao’s feet were up on their toes, four-inch heels supporting her hourglass body. Despite having no experience in walking with heels, Tao found herself a natural.

“Oh, wow, this is all so strange, Lady Hair,” Tao found herself saying, sounding more posh by the second. But, it appeared her habit of nicknames was stronger than mental reprogramming. She cocked her head to the side as the pink went up to her neck, her hair starting to sparkle. Taokaka already had a pair of lovely blonde braids that went down to her knees, but it simply wasn’t enough. Her braids thickened and spread out, curling in a more outlandish fashion. They started out two inches thick, but ended five inches wide, huge curly braids that bounced on her head-sized melons as they swelled outward. The ribbons holding them in place changed to pink as the flat ends beneath them changed into a drill fashion as well. Tao’s hair was trailing her ankles by the time it was done.

Tao’s face, still shrouded in shadow, had a look often seen on her of pure contentedness. The pink covered her hood entirely, right before it was pulled down by the magic. But, before her face could be seen, her head was topped with a large golden crown, with riveted gems covering the outside. Two large triangle pieces on either end helped cover up her cat ears, and the shadow cast by the heavy metal was enough to keep her face hidden, though her head was otherwise visible.

“Lady Hair, this is quite a conundrum,” Taokaka said with the last bit of her old self remaining. She still smiled as she spoke. “I do believe I’m a bit famished. Princess Noel?” she asked, turning to face the former dual-wielding fighter.

“Yes, Princess Taokaka?” Noel said in return, giving a bow. The motion made her butt escape the confines of her dress for a moment, each cheek as large as a basketball. She stood up and roller a curl of hair around her finger.

“I believe it’s time we met the others for teatime, yes?” Taokaka asked, holding her hands together cutely.

“Why yes, I believe so,” Noel said. “Shall I accompany you?”

“I’d be most honored, Princess Noel,” Taokaka said, walking away from Platinum who was doing a personal victory dance.

About twenty minutes later, there was a group of people sitting around a table near the Alucard castle. The vampiric household was home to very few people anymore, but it was the closest building the area had to royalty. The head of the household, Rachel Alucard, sat at one end of the table, calmly sipping tea with her eyes closed. The blonde vampire had found herself in the company of a quartet of odd individuals, all proclaiming royal heritage. Her loyal butler Valkenhayn was doing his best to keep all five women situated.

“Excuse me butler, I’d like some more chamomile,” Princess Litchi said, supporting her empty tea cup on her gravid bust while she waited for it to be refilled.

“And I would appreciate more of those biscuits with strawberry jam,” Princess Makoto said. Rachel’s demonic pet Gii was currently combing Makoto’s long locks of hair for her while the squirrel had a debate with Noel.

“No, my dear princess, I do believe my heritage dates back a teensy bit further than yours does,” Princess Noel said. “Oh, and butler, more scones please.”

“Of course my ladies,” Valkenhayn said, bowing to each one in turn. “Anything for you Princess Taokaka?” he asked, looking at the catgirl.

“If you have any fish cakes, I’d love a sampling of those,” Taokaka said, waving herself off with a fan she’d borrowed from Rachel. The catgirl was sitting in the largest chair. It was needed to fit her hips and backside that stretched an extra foot and a half in either direction. The arms were also the perfect height to give her mammoth melons some support as well. And of course, there was a hole in the back for her tail to slide through. “Thank you butler.”

“It’s my pleasure, my lady,” he said, bowing once again.

“Valkenhayn…” Rachel said, eyes still closed.

“Yes, my lady?” he asked.

“Bring me a small amount of earl grey when you get back.”

"Very well. My lady, do you know how long our guests will be staying?"

“Unless Kokonoe has figured out how to return these four to normal, indefinitely,” Rachel said bluntly. “Any luck?” she asked. Rachel turned her attention to a pink-haired catgirl set up behind her. The scientific genius had been trying to figure out how to reverse whatever had been done to the other girls. She was the greatest scientific mind around; she’d surely be able to do it. Or Rachel threatened to destroy one of her inventions every week.

“Well, about that,” Kokonoe said, coughing to cover up her humiliation. She turned around and crossed her arms in front of her chest. Her forearm lifted up what used to be a meager b-cup breast. “I may have caught their affliction somehow…” Rachel turned back to Valkenhayn.

“We may need another teacup.”
Last edited by BioYuGi on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby panahinuva » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:34 pm

Such perfection. As I said to you, my favorite part is where the ribbon bow materializes on Tao's tail. I have no idea why, but it hits me right there. *indicates crotch* Exactly there.
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/panahinuva

"The world is upside-down, Alice! The inmates are running the asylum- no offense. And worst of all... I'm left tea-less!"

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby BioYuGi » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:42 pm

Eee that's so cute now that I look back on it. And now I'm tired and my hands hurt.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Return to The Council's Art Corner