The New Adventures of Mitsu's Word Program

Do you like to draw? How about write? Well, if you're willing to share your work with us, then go ahead. I can't promise we won't criticize your work, but it's always good to get some opinions.

The New Adventures of Mitsu's Word Program

Postby Mitsunami » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Hello all! This is where I shall be submitting any written works I happen to think up, or just write out when it seems appropriate! Firstly, in celebration of Geno's birthday, I wanted to submit this, a Soul Eater storyline that he suggested, written up as best I know how. This post will be part one, as I've already tried to post it once, and the whole thing blew the character limit... anyhow, enjoy!

--------------------------

Crona Gorgon stood panting over the lifeless form of the dark-haired witch lying on the dining room floor, flecks of blood staining the pale cheeks of the young sword-user as her dark eyes, wide and staring, gazed down at the satisfied smile frozen onto the face of the other woman.

Her latest victim.

A deadly, unscrupulous, scheming witch.

Medusa Gorgon.

Her mother.

Her mother

“Gyyaaaaah!!! Raaghhh! Hiyaaaaaaaa~~~~!!!” Crona shrieked, grabbing her head in both hands, staring at the ceiling as her body started to contort with pain, spines of her hardened black blood lancing out of her body from every direction and pulling back in just as rapidly as if she were being assaulted by a whole legion of spears from the inside out. Tears ran down her cheeks as the full weight of what she’d just done hit her like a blow from Shinigami himself, sending her already fragile psyche into panic mode.

“Oi!! Hey, settle down, idiot!” a shrill voice piped up, the massive form of Ragnarok popping up from between her shoulder blades. The ill-mannered demon-sword, using her body as a time-share, could easily feel her rising agitation, and it was causing a horrible reaction between their spiritual wavelengths, hence the internal stabbing.

“You’re screwing up our resonance! It’s not like I can just let go of you- I’m in your blood! Calm down!!”

He smacked a broad, gloved palm across the back of the screaming pinkette’s head a couple times, trying to snap her out of it, and having absolutely no effect other than pushing Crona’s head into a position to stare down at Medusa’s body just in time for the dead witch to begin dissolving, fading into a collection of shredded black arrow-shapes and a few tatters of clothing.

Crona screamed even louder, the black metal spines from within her body now starting to stab in and out even faster, some even staying extended, making her look more and more like a beanpole stuck full of nails.

“I…I killed Medusa-sama…I killed her! She was finally happy, finally smiling at me for real…and I still killed her! But…she wanted me to…” Crona rambled, still clutching her face, peering out with rapidly shifting eyes between her fingers. “It made her even more happy…I learned it…learned everything she wanted…and I proved it! That…that made her happy, didn’t it!? Maybe she forgives me…right? Or…or did I screw it up!? Agggh! I can’t deal with this!!!”

Crona raised the blood-stained sword in her hand, shrieking louder and louder as she began to slash at everything in sight- the table, the remains of the fine pasta dinner she’d been sharing with Medusa, the chairs, the lamp on the ceiling; even the floor was soon thick with long, deep cuts. When she had finally exhausted herself, she dropped to the floor, clutching her head, tears and sweat pouring off of her as she began to hyperventilate.

“God dammit…if you keep screwing your body up, where am I supposed to live!?” Ragnarok demanded, before glancing back and spotting something hovering over the floor- it appeared to be a black ball, the outermost part of which was giving off a soft green light. A collection of sharp-pointed arrows waved around like tentacles on the edges of the ball, while one long one was wrapped around it, the pointed tip opening and shutting like the snapping mouth of a snake. Ragnarok’s eyes focused more sharply on the object with great interest. This was definitely an excellent find- the soul of Medusa Gorgon herself! A witch soul…said to have many times the power of a normal soul…if he ate that, perhaps his power would increase enough that he could force Crona to shut up? And even if it didn’t, she’d stop eventually…and the power gained from eating a witch soul would make him nearly unstoppable anyway!

“How about we just relax and have a snack, huh?” he asked, stretching his torso out like a strip of black rubber, his hands closing around the black soul and pulling it towards him as trails of drool ran down either side of his wide, tooth-filled maw. Chortling greedily, he dangled the soul over his jaws like a goldfish, then extended his red tongue out, coiling it around the puffy sphere and pulling it in. He chewed noisily for several seconds, then let the huge mouthful slide down his throat all at once with one tremendous swallow, followed by a loud belch as he licked his lips.

“Ooooh…they weren’t kidding about how those witch souls feel going down…thanks for the meal…” he laughed, still drooling as he rubbed his stomach.

Now, under normal circumstances, Ragnarok would have had the right idea. Witch souls were very potent, mainly because of their inherent transformative nature. It was, after all, what allowed the witches they resided within to change shape as they did…and by correctly applying that power to a living weapon that had thus far consumed ninety-nine corrupted souls, the transformation into the ultimate weapon- the Death Scythe- was made possible. However…in the case of Crona Gorgon and her weapon, there were just a few uncertain factors.

First of all, the souls Ragnarok had been consuming recently had not been corrupted at all. Medusa had been sending them out to destroy innocent people and devour their souls, all to further her fiendish experiments with the black blood. While this would indeed grant power to a weapon nonetheless, it would also cause the weapon to become corrupted itself, twisted into a creature of evil and malice. Second, there was the black blood that Ragnarok had been melted down and combined with, replacing Crona’s normal blood and coursing through her whole body, filling her at all times with the madness wavelength that the blood gave off and warping nearly anything close enough with that same madness. Third, Crona’s emotional state was currently waging war with Ragnarok’s, their inseparable bodies causing the panic and the sarcastic calm to clash with one another and disturb both of their bodies.

The last and possibly most important factor that Ragnarok had overlooked, however, was Crona’s heritage. As different as she was from her evil mother, she was still Crona Gorgon, daughter to the witch, Medusa. As such, she had some of the witch’s natural transformation abilities lying dormant in her cells.

Whether it was one of these reasons, or several, or maybe all of them at once, neither Crona nor Ragnarok expected for an instant what happened next.

Ragnarok gave a sudden gasp, clutching his stomach as he felt it begin to burn, heating up rapidly, and starting to put him in considerable pain. “Gah….what….what is this…!? Damn it…stupid brat…I warned you to calm down…stop…freaking out, damn it!”

As he growled at Crona, his entire body heated up further, the black liquid making him up beginning to bubble from the intense heat, looking like boiling tar. His gasp turned into a scream as his body seemed to begin melting, breaking down into a mostly-liquid form, barely held together by the solid core he had underneath. Ragnarok grabbed at himself, struggling to hold his form as well as he could, giving several more grunts of discomfort as he felt his insides shifting, like his body was rearranging itself.

Crona, having just started to stop her wild, destructive tantrum, glanced back at her weapon, her tear-stained face full of confusion…at least until she felt a powerful heat starting to overtake her body as well, making her gasp and stare down at herself. “W-What’s happening…? So hot…it’s too warm in here! Is this…am I going to hell already!? For killing Medusa-sama!? Ragnarok, help me! I can't deal with divine judgment!”

However, Crona’s body didn’t seem to be melting like the demon-sword’s was, nor was the heat really painful. Actually…it was feeling rather nice, and starting to focus itself inward, centering in several locations- Crona blushed as she realized that the focal points were quickly localizing in her nipples, butt, and womanhood. “N-No! Stop it! I hate this! I don’t like pervert-heatwaves!” she protested, not even sure that was a real thing, but resenting the warmth all the same.

After finally gathering in each of its pre-determined locations, the heat suddenly seemed to explode outward, coming in strong pulses that each sent an erotic thrill through Crona’s body. The magnitude and unfamiliarity with the sensations was enough to send the poor pinkette back to her knees again, not even noticing right away as her body began to change.

First were her nipples, starting to twitch and puff up, the tiny nubs pressing into the thin material of her black outfit, two impudent dents tenting out the fabric as they began to throb with increasing sensitivity. As they reached the size of thimbles, they began to make the areolae around them puff out as well, then the surrounding flesh, finally giving Crona the beginnings of small, but definite breasts, putting an end to her long session of being a late-bloomer.

Her rear was swelling up as well, the formerly flat cheeks starting to bubble out and soften as her hips ached slightly, slowly widening to accommodate her growing butt. The black fabric of her outfit was getting drawn ever more tightly both above and below, but starting to billow a bit around her waist, which was tapering inward, getting narrower all the time in complement to her wider hips.

Crona’s scalp itched for a moment, her pink hair now starting to lengthen, extending from her head like rapidly-growing vines…though after a few moments, newly-spun silk became a better analogy, her hair seeming to magically clean itself and become softer and shinier, reaching her shoulders in moments and still continuing.

All the while, Crona continued to blush and started to press her plumping thighs inward and rub them against each other in response to the only change she had noted thus far- the unfamiliar bursts of heat were starting to feel quite good…and each one was making her pussy ache from within, while at the same time sending signals of strong pleasure to her nipples and brain. Faced with her first-ever bout of becoming horny, Crona, as usual, had no idea how to handle it.

Ragnarok had been screaming all this time, the pain from his own attack of this mystery hot-flash constantly making itself known as his grating voice rattled what was left of the furniture in the room. However, as he continued to clutch his melted body and shout to the ceiling, his voice started to alter, becoming less shrill, but at the same time, it didn’t seem to be properly deepening for the bulky male sword, either. Instead, it was going towards a more humanlike soprano, remaining high in pitch, but in a way that didn’t hurt the ears. However, the odd thing was that it was a decidedly female tone. This strangeness by itself was enough to make Ragnarok stop his screams with a blank “Huh…?”

As if signaled by this moment of confusion, his pain ceased and his body began to rebuild, the squirming, dripping black mass pulling back together and redistributing itself evenly across his solid core, though that still felt decidedly warped…in fact…

“H-Hey!” Ragnarok exclaimed, his voice now having gained a touch of breathiness to it, sounding almost musical as he gazed with his bulging ping-pong ball eyes at the shape his body was taking. The powerful muscles were much less defined now, his arms looking lithe and soft, though still with the barest hint of muscle visible just beyond the top layer, while the solid six-pack of his abs had faced away completely, leaving a thin, flat midriff with the tiniest indent of what looked like a belly-button.

If these alterations by themselves weren’t enough of a clue to what was happening, the next one demolished all doubt. All of the mass from Ragnarok’s bulging muscles hadn’t vanished at all, instead starting to make itself known elsewhere. Quickly, the remainder of Ragnarok’s melted form pushed itself into the chest, pulsing outward into two heavy, round projections, forming into teardrop shapes as they became weighty enough, then slapping together as they grew large enough to form a long line of deep cleavage. Strangely, the new breasts didn’t seem to have nipples, but then, Ragnarok never had before anyway.

Ragnarok was initially too shocked to speak, but quickly let out such a long string of profanity that she probably would have been successful at terrifying Crona again…if she hadn’t sounded so adorable with her new voice, and if Crona hadn’t finally started to notice the changes to her own body as her breasts and butt pulled the fabric of her clothing so tight that even the section that had been flapping loosely about her waist was now pulled flat against her smooth skin. She felt her long pink tresses, now dangling to her mid-back in silky waves, then pressed on her plush rear and shoulder-width hips before reaching up to grasp at her still-swelling breasts, each one now easily enough to fill her shaking hands and overflow them and starting to approach double that amount. As a stitch popped, exposing her rising cleavage, Crona looked up with tear-filled eyes.

“Rag…Ragnarok, do something! I don’t like this! I feel…really weird and I can’t deal with big boobs!”

“You think I can!?” the gender-altered weapon shrieked, hefting her own huge masses of ebony tit and making them jiggle heavily. “I’m not even supposed to have them!”

“B-But….ahhh….ah! What…what’s happening now!?” Crona whined, watching in fear as her limbs seemed to stretch, extra flesh building up on her calves and her upper arms as her face began to alter, the cheekbones rising, eyes widening, lips becoming more prominent…In all ways, she was starting to gain a face similar to that of her late mother, though without any of the frightening malice. Really, her current fright made the lovely, mature countenance look rather cute.

“This isn’t right…it’s too- ahh~?!” Crona gasped, covering her mouth as she heard her voice starting to change. Rather than the high, breathy tones Ragnarok was now complaining in, Crona’s was going deeper, becoming a warm, sultry contralto. She was now also aware that the extra curves added to her legs and arms had been joined by additional length, steadily bringing her height up, the floor getting farther from her face by the second while her soft, head-sized breasts were being cradled in her longer arms, the top stitches of her outfit having given up the battle moments ago, letting the wobbling mounds spill out, showing off her perky pink nipples and puffy, domed areola.

Crona couldn’t understand this…even if she could, she doubted she could deal with it, but what in the hell was going on!? Why was she changing like this!? It was almost…hmm…it had seemed like she had been transforming randomly at first, especially with Ragnarok’s odd reversal of gender, but now…looking at it carefully, it seemed like she had actually aged…

She stepped over to a mirror that leaned against a nearby wall, stooping slightly to see herself clearly under the large impact-crack that had overtaken the top of it, her near six-foot height making it hard to get a good look otherwise. Staring back at her she saw her own beautiful, womanly face, stained slightly by tears, but otherwise looking much like a mature woman in her twenties ought to…as well as the soft-looking but surprisingly firm breasts that covered her chest, and the slim, well-defined abs… As the bottom stitches finally popped and her outfit fell away completely, Crona was allowed an unobstructed view of her wide, strong-looking hips that seemed to have surpassed her shoulders in width by a couple inches, complemented by her wobbling volleyballs of pale ass, and the thick, soft, yet surprisingly powerful thighs that topped her long, shapely legs…and between them, the fine scattering of pink hair just above her glistening pussy…honestly, Crona looked rather stunning, the image in front of her causing her to feel that pleasurable heat again…though she didn’t seem as bothered by it as much now. Indeed, since starting to examine herself and determine that she did indeed seem to have aged, she’d noticed her panic fading little by little, until she was actually just giving her new body a calm, objective appraisal. How odd…

She was rudely snapped out of her trance by the unwelcome realization that Ragnarok had been beating her little white fists against her back for the past few minutes and loudly whining about her own breasts, looking like dark mounds of pudding that would have been large enough to cover Crona’s entire torso.

“Well!? What’re you gonna do about it!? Come on, stupid, don’t just stand there! Say something!”

Crona scowled. Maybe it was just annoyance at being interrupted from examining this lovely new form of hers, or perhaps pent-up aggravation at all that had happened tonight, but she honestly didn’t feel like taking her sword’s abuse anymore. Her face momentarily took on an angry glare that, while still beautiful, gave off an air of danger, much like a wild beast right before it pounces on its prey.

“Shut up…just shut up and hold on, you screeching pest! I’m figuring it out, alright!? And anyway, you’re just the passenger in this body- don’t open your mouth unless I ask you first, got it!? Huh!?”

For the first time ever, Ragnarok felt a strong jolt of fear run through her. She knew that Crona couldn’t actually kill her, as the black blood that made up her body was also a part of Crona’s natural circulatory system, but even so…that one look had made her positive that every drop of her liquid body was about to be torn out and stomped to death if she disagreed.

“A...Alright…” she mumbled back meekly, retreating for the moment into Crona’s back.

Crona snorted angrily, then turned back to the mirror. Pushy little black goblin…why had she ever been scared of her in the first place? Like she had said herself, she was the one in control here, not Ragnarok! And with this new form of hers, she finally looked the part. She could easily…ah…what..?

Glancing down at a sudden tightness in her chest, she lifted up her breasts, watching her hands sink into the undersides as they gurgled loudly and began to swell again, puffing out several inches as her nipples grew thicker, and started to feel so sensitive that even the air blowing across them was making her sweet-smelling juices begin to flow even faster, several drops already gliding down her inner thigh. Unable to resist any longer, Crona reached up and gave one a tweak, then let out a moan of arousal and surprise as she received a shock of pleasure, and her nipple let out a spray of dark fluid, spattering against the mirror.

Stunned for a moment, Crona held up her hand in front of her face, looking at the black droplet clinging to her index finger, then brought it close to her face and sniffed gingerly at it. Her expression grew more surprised as she smelled it again to be sure. It smelled like… Before she could change her mind, she stuck her finger in her mouth, licking the drop off and taking a taste. No doubt about it…that smell, that taste…exactly like…

“Milk…I’ve somehow started producing milk,” Crona said aloud. “Though it does look strange…but it seems to taste normal.” She smacked her lips over the drop she’d tried, a naughty smile coming to her mouth. “Maybe even better…perhaps I should be sure…”

Picking her spilled and slightly cracked glass from dinner out of the shambles of the table, Crona held it up to a puffy nipple and let out loud, deep moans of undisguised pleasure as she milked herself, pumping several thick gushes of black milk into the glass before holding it up to her mouth and drinking deeply, draining the whole glass in just three gulps, then sighing and moaning as she rubbed her hands all over her body.

“Oh…god…that’s…incredible…and it’s making me feel better than ever…” she murmured, noting how the heat in her pussy seemed to have ratcheted up yet again, trailing her hands down to give that some attention, too…then collapsing in a heap on the floor as the sensitivity hit, making her scream out her arousal as one hand vigorously worked her soaked womanhood as the other tried to keep attending to each of her nipples at once. Damn, this was good, if she could just move a bit faster and get the other…wait…

“Ragnarok!” she barked. “Get your w-worthless ass out here! Take care of…muh-my other breast for me…and do it…r-right, dammit!” she commanded, trying to sound threatening even in the middle of her groans and coos of pleasure.

It must have worked, because the suddenly docile demon-sword popped back out, carefully starting to rub, squeeze, and tug on Crona’s other breast with her soft, gloved hand, finally bringing her some satisfaction as her moans got louder, black milk leaking out of her nipples in thick rivers while her feminine juices started to form a clear puddle on the floor beneath her. Just when it seemed like the storm of sensations would never stop, Crona felt a huge burst of pleasure scream through her body and-

“OooooooOOoooh gooooooddddd~~~!!!” she cried, her back arching as she trembled with the force of her first orgasm ever, the potent sensation leaving her soundly dazed for a good ten minutes.

After finally coming to her senses, Crona shakily got to her feet, examining herself and noted that her breasts still felt heavy, still had thin trails of dark milk leaking out and dripping onto the floor, right into the puddle of her juices, starting to cloud the clear pool and turn it darker with each passing second.

“Hmm…” she mumbled, rubbing her chin in thought. “I don’t know if I can drink all of it myself…especially if it doesn’t stop…although…that DID feel really good, Raggy-chan…having you do some of the pleasuring for me like that…good to know you’re useful for something!”

“Th-thank you…” her meek sword replied.

“However…I think I’d get bored if it’s just you…and it makes no sense to offer you a drink…it’d be the same as drinking it myself…but…”

She paused, a slow smile spreading over her face as an idea hit. There was someone else…someone whom she could have drink her milk and offer her even more pleasure…and maybe she could make them feel good as well?

That slow smile soon turned into a wicked grin, making her resemble her mother even more as she headed for the door, not bothering to put anything on to cover her nude form. She already looked perfect- why hide it?

“Come on, Raggy-chan…we’re gonna go pay an overdue visit to a friend…see if they like the new Crona as much as I do…”

--------------------------------

Woo! Was that fun? I hope so! Stand by for part two! Just need a few minutes to format it for this page...
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Re: The New Adventures of Mitsu's Word Program

Postby Mitsunami » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Alright, next bit! Straight to it! Here we go!

------------------------

Maka Albarn let out a grunt of disgust as she flopped down on her bed in her pink pajamas, her tan pigtails rolled securely into the white buns on either side of her head.

“Stupid Soul…always with the nosebleeds…how pitiful…”

It had been only fifteen minutes ago that Maka and her roommate and partner, Soul Evans (better known as Soul Eater) had been sitting in the dining room, having a peaceful dessert, when the cat-girl that had taken up residence with them, Blair, had walked by in a more provocative outfit than usual, consisting of only a bikini top made to look like a pair of green leaves, and an orange bottom that resembled a pumpkin with a jack-o-lantern face drawn on the butt. When inquired as to where she was going, she replied that she had plans to go and eat a certain mouse…but had been smirking in a rather suggestive way when she said it. Catching the meaning instantly, Soul had fallen back with a nosebleed, barely conscious…then been knocked out entirely as Maka had delivered a fierce Maka-chop to the crown of his head and stormed off to bed.

“It’s ridiculous…what’s so great about those kinds of women that he needs to fantasize about them…” she growled bitterly, rolling onto her back and shutting off the light. “Nothing special about big breasts…just lumps of fat and all they do is get in the way- umph!”

Maka gasped as she felt someone straddle her hips, then felt two soft, heavy masses press into her chin and upper chest.

“Oh, I do hope you don’t really feel that way…or else this is hardly going to be as much fun as I’d thought…” a sultry feminine voice cooed, sending a hot breath onto Maka’s cheek.

“What the- Blair!?” Maka asked incredulously, though she actually wasn’t certain. Blair had only left a short time ago, too soon to be back already…and the voice sounded off, too. Reaching back to the light chain, she clicked it on, then gasped in surprise. “Wha- who….?......C….CRONA!?!?!” she yelped, finding herself staring up into the face of a grinning pink-haired woman with a confident smirk and a body that looked like it could rival…possibly even put Blair’s to shame!

Crona giggled naughtily. “So, you did remember me…even looking like this. That makes me happy, Maka…” she purred, rubbing her hands over the soft mounds that she was keeping Maka pinned with…which were, of course, her own large breasts.

“Crona…I don’t…where have you…what happened to you!? Your body…why is it so…so…?”

“Sexy? Soft and sensitive? Mind-numbingly beautiful?” the pinkette offered, smiling wider. “I dunno…Ragnarok was being stupid again…but I do love the results…and I wanted to share them with you, Maka.”

“Share…what…Crona, what’s gotten into you?! You aren’t even acting like yourself anymore!”

Crona scoffed. “Like a weak little crybaby, you mean? That Crona’s gone, Maka…and I’m never going back! I like how I am now…powerful, confident…and with curves that could kill…why would I ever want to give any of that up? Besides…I have a wonderful new trick now…and I wanted to share it with you…”

“Crona, something is wrong with you! Come with me to Doctor Stein’s and we-hrmmmpph!? Mmm! Nmmmhmmm!!”

While Maka’s mouth was open, Crona had smiled and stuffed one engorged nipple through her lips, then hardened it with her black blood- Maka would be unable to shove Crona away thanks to her new, stronger body, and with the nipple now harder than steel, trying to bite it would do no good either. She was left with no choice but to stare with surprise as her mouth slowly filled with a creamy, warm fluid that, despite her bewilderment and disgust with the situation, she had to admit tasted quite good.

“Mmm…wonderful, isn’t it…” Crona whispered, lifting her other nipple to her own mouth and taking a long drink, black milk leaking out of her mouth and trailing down her chin as she massaged Maka’s throat, that motion combined with the taste enticing Maka to swallow.

As soon as she had, however, Maka could feel a shiver run up her spine, her body starting to shiver slightly, as if a small electrical current were running through her. She gave an involuntary moan as her nipples stood at attention from the tingle. Crona, mistaking this for true arousal, smiled.

“Oh, I just knew you’d enjoy this as much as I am, Maka! You always were a great friend…if only I could give you a body like mine, too…I’d make you into the perfect horny little sex-friend…we could do this as often as we wanted…”

“C-Cweerrrnaaa….” Maka groaned around the nipple, feeling the tingle get stronger, but somehow…she just kept drinking the milk, strangely not wanting to spit it out now. It was still making her a little upset, but at least it didn’t taste bad…really good, in fact…a bit more couldn’t hurt…

There was no telling exactly when Maka’s mind suddenly lost track of all else besides filling her stomach with the delicious milk, though her eyes had started to take a somewhat glazed look just shortly after Crona expressed her desires for a sex-friend. The tingle in her nipples had gotten stronger, too, making them press out further against her pajama top…and further…and further…no, wait, that was the flesh rising under them! Maka’s breasts had begun to grow!

Crona noticed instantly, her grin almost splitting her face in half as she reached down to cup and pinch at the swelling mounds, easily B-cups already. “Ooooh, yeah! Maka, are you doing this for me!? You’re such a thoughtful friend…keep it up! Keep growing! Get bigger and sexier for me!” she urged.

As if in response, while Maka kept smiling dazedly and gulping more milk, loving the feeling of her breasts getting larger, unable to believe that her long-held wish was coming true…not to mention how happy it was making her friend… Her breasts ballooned even faster, surpassing C’s, then D’s, then cannoning a button off the middle of the top as they finally cracked DD’s and continued to grow relentlessly. At the same time, Crona could feel Maka’s lower half pushing against her as her friend’s already grab-able rear began to pad out even more, causing them to rise up slowly off the bed.

All over, Maka’s body was showing signs of rapid maturation, legs stretching longer and curves and breasts filling out while her hair burst out of its buns and began to pile up on her pillow, a shimmering mound of light tan. Her pajamas were already tearing open from her growing body, the overall form becoming much like Crona’s had become, or like Blair’s had always been, extinguishing the source of her jealousy over the catgirl once and for all.

Crona was quite pleased, smiling as she squished her hands deeper and deeper into Maka’s head-sized tits, loving how the soft flesh seemed to suck her fingers in each time. “Oh, Maka, you’re perfect! You’re just…eh…hey, what’re you doing now?”

While Crona watched, Maka’s eyes, still glazed over, began to shift, the pupils turning a poisonous yellow shade as the sclera darkened to black. Maka’s smile revealed her teeth shifting into small fangs, and a rustling in her hair alerted Crona to a pair of tiny red horns starting to stick out of Maka’s forehead.

Alarmed, Crona got off the bed to inspect her friend, letting Maka sit up and reveal the red, batlike wings unfolding from her back, as well as the thin, spade-tipped tail that had sprouted above her spine. Standing up and letting her useless pajamas fall away from her lush body as her hair fell all the way to the backs of her knees, Maka smiled at Crona, her tail twitching around and giving the pinkette a playful tickle on her bare stomach.

“Mmmm…Crona…wanna mess around a bit…? “ Maka asked, licking her lips. “Your milk was sooo good…but I’d really love to drink a bit of your honey, too…”

“Maka…how…you’re…a succubus?” Crona asked, staring at the curvy demongirl before her…then smiling again, trying to keep from drooling. “Oh, this has definite possibilities…I wanna try that tail first…” she breathed, not even noticing as her own eyes altered, suddenly turning yellow and reflective completely while the pupil became a narrow slit in the middle, making her look more like a reptile. However, she did take note as her own teeth sharpened into fangs.

“What…oh, am I becoming like you?! Even better!” she cheered…but frowned as she realized that she was gaining no wings or tail…though her finger and toenails had sharpened, becoming powerful claws…and her body had begun to grow again, making her moan with pleasure as she rubbed her swelling form. Her height stretched further, reaching a full seven feet in only a few minutes as her breasts grew large enough to cover her front all the way to her bellybutton…though they would have been down to the waist of a person at normal height, and her pink tresses extended again to fall past her bulging ass. Said ass looked like a pair of firm, white beachballs, lightly quivering as she took a step forward, stood over Maka, and smiled, flexing her arm as she felt and watched it become more toned, more powerful.

“Now this absolutely has possibilities…okay, Maka…lay back down, and we’ll explore a few.”

However, much to Crona’s annoyance, right at that moment, Soul opened the door.

“Hey, Maka! Don’t just get pissed for no reason and storm off-!” he began…then paused, staring first at Crona, then at Maka, the sandy haired-succubus looking at him and blowing him a kiss with her plush lips, then smiling as she eyed the growing bulge in his pants.

“Mmm…hey, Soul….sorry about before…come on in here, and I’ll apologize…for everything…” she purred, stepping closer, pushing her huge, bare tits into the scythe-boy’s chest. In response, Soul pinched his nose to halt the impending nosebleed, then stepped back, shaking his head.

“N-No! Maka, wake up!” he shouted. Seeing her only giggle and step closer, he frowned, sweating nervously. “Damn…something’s wrong here…I need help! Maka, stay here! I’ll go get Doctor Stein, and he can…I dunno! He’ll figure this out!”

As he turned to leave, however, Crona suddenly rounded on him, looking furious. She’d been trembling with anger over his interruption for several moments now, especially as Maka seemed about to enjoy Soul’s company over her own…and now she was planning to really give him an earful.

“Damn it! Why’d you have to spoil everything!? Stupid little man…just when it was getting good, too! You and your whole pitiful gender…you’re all useless! Procreation, that’s about all we need you for…and we don’t need that many! Men like you should all just be gotten rid of and-!”

In the middle of her angry tirade, Crona cut off, feeling her breasts start to grow warm again…and this time, the black milk shot out from her nipples in forceful fountains, spraying all over Soul, drenching him from head to toe.

“Errgh! What…what the hell is this!?” he groaned, while Crona seemed surprised, wondering exactly how she’d managed what she just did. A cry of surprise instantly made her turn her focus back to Soul Eater, however.

The white-haired pianist was gazing in shock at himself as his body got slimmer and smaller by the second, his clothes growing baggy around his diminishing frame, pants slipping down to show his tapering waist, then slipping off entirely, dragging his soul-flame boxers along as it did, right before his hips flared out widely, reaching, then surpassing his shoulder width in a sudden heave. As if prompted by this sudden outward pouring of his body, Soul’s manhood suddenly shrank back, pulling itself up into his body, then vanishing, leaving a tight, soft, female pussy behind as the new girl stared down at herself, bug-eyed.

Crona, now that she had gained her calmer, if incredibly lustful mind, paused, watching the change with fascination…and pleasure. Still, as arousing as this was, what had prompted it? The milk…something about her milk? Maka had changed already, and she’d been drinking it for several long minutes…and Soul, well, he’d basically just had a milk bath…was her milk more than just delicious, then? She was beginning to think so, clapping her hands with glee as she watched Soul’s hair tumbling over her shoulders while she tried fearfully to hold back her swelling breasts, each one already overflowing her palms and starting to stretch out her shirt.

“Hmm…how very interesting…I do seem to be getting a lot of what I want today…” Crona remarked, watching as Soul gave a girly shriek once she noticed that her lower body was still quite bare and moved to cover it. “Almost as if…” She paused. Hadn’t she gotten a true sex-friend in Maka after asking for it? Couldn’t do better than a succubus for a lustful partner…and Soul, hadn’t she been berating him over his gender before he’d gotten soaked? What if…?

“Maka, hold her for me, please…” she ordered, grinning madly.

“Ridiculous…a guy like me can’t be some big-breasted girl…” Soul mumbled, not even concerned about her nosebleed at the moment as her breasts strained at the shirt she wore, pulling it tightly across them while her nipples poked out. “It’s not cool…not at all- hey! Maka, are you nuts!? Let go! What’re you doing!?” she protested, having just been pulled into an armlock by the succubus, her wrists bound above her head in Maka’s tail, forcing her prominent breasts to stick out.

“Okay….” Crona cackled, stepping closer, raising one breast. “Let’s test this!”

“Hey, don’t- grrgglack! *cough, cough* Dammit…you…what’d you…?”

“Now, Soul…calm down…I’d like you to relax, okay…?” Crona said, stepping closer and looking into Soul’s eyes with her own lizard-like set.

Instantly, Soul’s eyes glazed over with a dull look of peace while her face finished changing to have softer angles and wider, prettier eyes. Her nose had become tiny and her mouth smaller. While she still had her sharp teeth, they had all shrunk, too, leaving cute white triangles filling her mouth. “Yeah…okay…” came her dull, quiet reply to the pink-haired woman.

Crona let out a whoop, laughing. “I knew it! It is the milk! Now I can play with her as I want…but…what to do…hmm…oh! Soul, you know, I’ve always wanted a little pet of my own…Mother made me kill all of mine…but I can always try again! Now…Soul, I want you to be my cute little pussy-cat! Can you manage that?”

Soul raised a hand, curling it into a paw shape. “N-Nyaaa~~….” She mumbled. No sooner had she done so than another odd transformation took place, her ears suddenly pointing out and crawling up the sides of her head to point out through her hair, sprouting a layer of snowy white fur, while a long, fluffy tail sprouted from her spine. Her fingernails shifted, turning into sharp, retractable claws, and her eyes altered to become similar to Crona’s, but with slightly bigger pupils and a greenish shade. A couple of her teeth grew larger, morphing into a cute pair of fangs for the new catgirl.

Crona was stunned anew. “In…credible! When I give a command, it seems that this milk makes them cooperate to the highest degree possible…and I’m certainly not dissatisfied with the results…mmmm…I…-agh!”

Crona cut off, feeling her body changing again, this time embracing it immediately, rubbing her hands over her enormous breasts as she felt them swell larger yet, growing all the way down to her waist now, nipples sticking out like pink pill-bottles and more sensitive than ever, her fangs feeling sharper in her mouth and her hands and feet suddenly itching as a layer of black, reptilian scales began to cover them, looking like she was wearing scaled gloves and sheer socks that ran up to her elbows and knees, the claws now jutting from the tips of each digit. At the same time, she gave a delighted squeal as she felt her spine extend out, forming a long, tapered, black-scaled tail that reached out at least five feet, twitching around according to her will. The top of her head itched, and she could feel a pair of short, stubby horns beginning to poke their way out, all while she rubbed her hands into her enlarged breasts and swollen ass…then suddenly yelped in pain.

“Ow! Dammit, who hit me!? I’ll tear your…eh…?”

Crona looked up, surprised to discover that what had smacked her atop her head was in fact the ceiling. She now stood around nine feet tall, having gotten taller in a sudden surge, her long legs now visibly toned with muscle, as were her abs and arms, while her hair trailed down at her heels and her long, thick tail smacked against the walls.

“Oh my…you’ve gotten even bigger…this’ll be a lot of fun…I bet I can pleasure you in ways you never dreamed of now! What do you say, Crona-sama…?” Maka cooed, rubbing the tip of Crona’s tail through her canyon of cleavage. “Wanna pick up where we left off…?”

“Nyaa….Mistress…?” Soul asked, her tail twitching gently as she waited for Crona’s answer, apparently wishing to be included in this.

Crona, however, was back to thinking. She’d grown again…not that she was complaining, of course, it felt wonderful…but why had it happened? As was the case with Maka and Soul transforming, she’d notice a common factor- it had happened each time one of them had been…well, she didn’t like to think of it as “corrupted”, really, as she was sure they were quite happy like this...but if that was the case…

She looked down at herself, flexing a powerful arm, watching the bicep bulge outward like a baseball, then looked up at the ceiling, smirking at the small dent she’d made with her head, and the tiny holes her horns had put in it. If she was truly changing for that reason…what if…?

“Actually, Maka, I have a better idea…”

The succubus pouted, her tail waving about in agitation. “Aww…but why!? I wanted to make you feel good right now!” she whined.

Crona smiled, squeezing Maka to her side in a hug, squishing her head into the side of a massive, milk-fountaining boob. “Oh, don’t worry, we’ll get to that! But I need you to help me make it even better first!”

At the prospect of even better pleasure to be had, Maka brightened. “Really!?”

“Oh yes…and we’ll start by having you call in a few favors…”

###

"Yahoo! Come on, Tsubaki, pick it up! We need to be there first!”

“Um…I don’t think it really matter what order we arrive…”

“Of course it does! I’m the big guy who’s gonna be number one in everything…and that includes being first to arrive at secret meetings!”

The brunette kunoichi Tsubaki sighed and rubbed her forehead, following three steps behind her partner, Black*Star, even as they dashed towards Shibusen Academy. After getting a call from Maka asking for a late-night meeting so suddenly, they were naturally concerned…well, Tsubaki was. Black*Star was just excited at the prospect of a new challenge.

“You know, even if we arrive before Kid, Maka and Soul will already be there…so you’d technically be third…”

Black*Star flinched, but shook his head. “No way! Doesn’t count! They were already there! People standing at the finish line when the race starts don’t count!” he insisted.

Tsubaki let out another sigh and continued to follow him as they entered the school. Why she always tried to debate with him was beyond her. She supposed it was because she kept holding out hope that someday she’d get through to him and actually make him start taking things that were actually important just a little more seriously.

Well, she thought, as she followed Black*Star through the classroom door, it wasn’t all bad…after all, his childish attitude was cute at times…and he did prove to be reliable when the situation-

Tsubaki’s eyes widened, sensing danger, and she immediately rushed forward, transforming her braid into a chain-scythe to block the black projectile speeding at her partner…only for it to splatter as it connected, covering her body in a dark, sweet-smelling liquid.

“Damn…got the other one…and I was dead-set on doing the first person to walk in the door…I suppose this works anyway, though…the shy one should do just fine for this…” a sultry voice chuckled from within the dimly-lit room.

“What…?” Tsubaki asked, wiping herself off once she realized that the fluid didn’t seem to be an acid or a poison and squinting to adjust her eyes. What she saw made her gasp again, staring in horror as she spotted Maka, now with her massive hourglass figure, dancing and jiggling in the nude in front of the teacher’s podium, showing off her incredible body and what looked like demonic wings and a tail growing out from behind her. But in front of the chalkboard loomed a huge figure, seated at an ornate throne of black metal which looked to be made entirely of carvings of busty women, all thoroughly enjoying one another’s bodies. The nine-foot pinkette simply grinned, black milk still dribbling from her thick nipples while she gently pet the sleeping white catgirl that was curled up on the left arm of her throne. In fact…she sort of resembled…

“S-Soul!? Maka!?” Tsubaki called, looking terrified, then finally gasped as she recognized the pink-haired woman. “C-Crona…? But…but how!? This is…impossib-aahhh!?”

Tsubaki’s horrified protest was cut off as she felt her breasts suddenly surge out, easily shredding through her soaked top as if it had been tissue. She blushed and tried to cover them, but quickly found this to be a practice in futility as they overflowed first her hands, then her arms, growing large enough that they would reach her bellybutton, the nipples becoming about an inch longer and, as Tsubaki would be embarrassed to find, permanently hard and erect. Her rear swelled out behind her, pushing her skirt up and out of the way to bulge out until it easily mirrored her breasts in size, giving her an hourglass figure that even surpassed the impressive growth Maka and Soul’s bodies had gone through.

Just when she was hoping it was over, her ears began to itch, sliding up the sides of her head as she grabbed them, seeming to be sprouting soft fur, then extending as if being tugged upward once they had reached the crown of her head, extending out to become long and extra-fluffy. She reached up to pull one into her line of vision, and squeaked as she felt another tug at the end of her spine, her other hand reaching out for that and grasping what felt like a ball of incredibly soft cotton. As Tsubaki stared at that, and the long, fluffy ear in her other hand, she put the pieces together and realized what had happened.

“A…A rabbit…? I’m…a rabbit!?” she asked, sounding a bit dazed as she looked at her newly-swelled curves with dismay.

“A bunny, actually, but close enough…I’d always wanted another one…so I knew right away what my next pick would be…thanks for making a big girl very happy, Tsu-bunny. And you’ve also helped me to prove my theory that I could even control how the figure turned out! That’s interesting…I’ll definitely be making good use of that information. Um…now, as long as you’ve got your top off, think you could demonstrate a little bunny-hop for us all?” Crona asked, smiling with an expression full of lust.

Before the blushing bunny could answer, another voice cut in, this time from above.

“Don’t screw around! What in the hell do you think you’re doing to my precious partner!?” Black*Star demanded, having moved further back in the amphitheater of a classroom, backing up to a higher set of desks, then jumping to put himself over Crona’s head, coming down at her with a fist pulled back. Even unarmed, the ninja-like student was very strong, and he knew it. He could just knock Crona out, and then they’d tie her up and make her undo all of this when she woke up!

Or at least, that had been the plan. As soon as he’d gotten within a few feet, he felt a huge, scaled hand close around him, locking his arms in place.

“Be a good boy and hold that thought, won’t you? The good part’s about to begin…” Crona intoned pleasantly, then moaned as more heat started to fill up her body. Black*Star could feel the hand around him growing larger, reaching the point that it could cover his arms from the shoulders to the elbows instead of just gripping him around the middle, and watched with amazement and some perverted enjoyment as the body the hand was attached to altered as well, breasts starting to billow out in all directions as they rested on the woman’s lap, butt starting to make her rise off the throne while her hips started to spill out onto the armrests and the entire form grew taller, grinning a sharp-toothed grin as she quickly rocketed up to just over eleven feet in height. Her black tail thrashed around, becoming a couple feet longer as well, and developing a sharp spade at the tip…though sharper than Maka’s, more like an arrow than a heart in shape. She gasped and leaned forward, letting a pair of massive black wings unfold from her body, looking very much like the dragon-wing imitations Ragnarok had used on past missions…though this time, it was no black blood illusion, but the real thing, made of flesh, bone, and scale.

“Mmmm…..oh, god yes….feels better everytime…and it’s only the beginning…” Crona murmured, licking her lips as she turned her gaze on Black*Star, who was now squirming hard to get free, though he didn’t actually have the common sense to be scared in this situation. Instead, he was shouting angrily at Crona, still believing he could win if he just got free. As Crona debated what to do with him, a large, red-lipped mouth opened on the top of the throne.

“Urgh….C-Crona-sama, you’re growing too large….I am not sure how much longer I can hold-!”

“Ehh!? You say something, Ragnarok!?” she demanded, solving the mystery of where she’d gotten an ornate metal throne on such short notice. “You’re black blood metal- you honestly think this is enough to hurt you? Suck it up!”

“Y-Y-Yes! Of course!” the timid sword-girl replied, closing and vanishing her mouth and remaining silent…though the throne was now trembling slightly. Crona didn’t care- it actually felt kind of nice, like one of those overpriced massage chairs they sold in the mall…Anyway, back to the struggling man-creature…perhaps a puppy would be good, to go with Soul…? Or maybe a fox-girl and have her chase her former partner around…and then “eat” her once she caught up?

“Oi! Put me down, dammit!” Black*Star shouted again, cutting into her thoughts, earning him an annoyed glare. “I swear, I’m gonna beat the living crap out of you!”

Crona sighed, holding him up in front of her face, scowling. “Oh? After all you’ve seen, you believe that you somehow have a miracle strategy that would allow you to defeat me? Is that it?”

“Strategy!? Screw that! I’m just gonna kick your ass!” Black*Star shot back. “I’m the man who’ll fight God himself one day…and I’ll win!”

Crona got even more irritated upon hearing this. She had been planning to let him go and try to fight, just to see what he might come up with…but another head-on attack? That was just boring. However, his words interested her.

“Defeat God himself, you say…now, I think I’ve read something similar to that…oh, wait a moment…I’ve got it! The perfect new form for you to take!” Crona squealed, shifting her grip to holding Black Star by the arms in both hands and lowering him directly in front of her massive breasts, putting him at eye-level with a nipple that was nearly as large as his face. Before he could yell again, she concentrated and fired off another milky blast as she had done with Soul, this one several times larger and giving Black*Star at least twice the soaking that the scythe-boy-turned-catgirl had received. Once she was certain the milk had gotten him covered, she put him on the floor, patting his head.

“Alright…whenever you’re ready…in about a minute, it won’t matter anyway,” Crona smiled, leaning back in her throne with a relaxed pose.

Black*Star growled. “Looking down on me!? Who cares if you’re a giant, I’m still the biggest one in this room!” he declared, dashing towards Crona…then stumbling with a cry of surprise, his front suddenly weighed down as a pair of breasts started to rapidly push out, straining against his shirt and starting to tear it, swelling as if someone had a hose on full blast attached to each nipple. His white shorts were already having similar problems, seams groaning around an ass far too large and plush for them to contain while the thighs thickened, squeezing inward, crushing against his manhood until-

“AH~!” Black*Star squeaked, in a much more feminine tone, watching with wide (and quickly widening and softening) eyes, as her hips proceeded to widen, starting to tear her shorts loose and her breasts, unable to be held by the top anymore, simply proceeded to pour out from under it, thick nipples hardening in the cold air while Crona looked on and laughed.

“Oh good! At that speed, it seems that my command is working…this is gonna be all kinds of hot!” she snickered.

“H-Hey! Whatta you think you’re doing to the great me!?” Black*Star demanded in a high, girlish tone, very much like the one Ragnarok now had. She grew a bit worried as her breasts started to fall past her waist, struggling to hold them up with her thinning arms and hoping her slim waist didn’t break in half. Her ass had already overwhelmed her lower garments, spilling out like enormous blobs of peach pudding, each one already twice as big as the cheeks Crona had given Tsubaki. The bunnygirl made no move to help, still standing back by the door, her eyes seeming whited-out in shock as she continued opening and shutting her mouth, unable to formulate a single word.

As Black*Star felt her legs starting to tremble from the increasing weight, she also became aware of her ears itching, and an ache above her ass…which soon clarified itself as her ears sprouted and moved to the top of her head, becoming triangular and pointed, covered in light blue fur to match her hair, and a tail popped out above her butt, covered in somewhat shaggy fur and having a slight curl to the overall shape. As her teeth sharpened and Black*Star felt her legs finally give out, she glared up at Crona, trying not to wince as her huge, body-sized breasts smacked into the floor, pushing into her as they continued growing under her body, while her pillowy ass, easily larger than a set of sofa cushions, wobbled heavily behind her, keeping her legs pinned as it swelled over them.

“Hey! What’d you do!? What is this!?” she demanded, tail puffing up in her fury as her ears folded back. She was trying to look menacing, but this was difficult as her rounder face and wide eyes managed to give her a permanent cute expression.

Crona laughed again. “Fenrir, of course! The mighty wolf whom will someday battle the king of the gods to the death…and spell the end of the world. I thought you’d look better this way for that time…and to be sure you’re properly trained enough to have the strength for that battle…well, I predict that once you’re able to jump around like before while lugging those around…then you should have no problem in terms of strength!” she declared, then went right back to laughing hysterically.

Black*Star bit her lip, watching as her breasts and rear spread ever larger over the floor, only stopping after each boob and cheek had reached a size that easily made up three times the mass of her normal body. Maybe…maybe if she kept trying day after day, she’d eventually gain the strength to at least stand up…but right now, it was an impossible task.

Crona, quite aware of this fact, lifted her feet and brought them down on each of the huge masses as Black*Star lay before her, making the former ninja moan as her nipples stuck out like fire plugs from the huge expanse of her tits. “Ahh…much better…you’ll make a grand footrest until the other guests arrive…” she cooed, then moaned again as she felt the intense growing, transforming spurt of her own begin again. Her ears itched, becoming wider and thinner, stretching out into black, fan-like frills on either side of her head, and her tail was longer than her body now…which was no small feat as she finally crested thirteen feet in height, her breasts now overflowing her lap while her ass outgrew the throne, the softness of each area quite easy to see as it yielded and pushed inward from the slightest press against it. Ragnarok let out a small cry of discomfort…only to shut up as Crona smacked the side of the throne with her tail, growling.

“Shut up! We just have to wait until- ah!”

Crona jumped as she heard a loud report…then touched the side of her face, noting the small scratch there, instantly feeling a hot rage build within her. “Who is the dead man…that dared to attack me!? Who would even think of assaulting perfection itself!?” she demanded, scanning the room…and finally spotting the lone figure at the back of the room. However, a brief flash of light later, the one shadow shifted to three, all lined up in a comical pose.

“I thought it’d be best to hang back and assess the situation…and now that we know what’s going on…”

The classroom lights flashed on, revealing Death the Kid and his two partners, Liz and Patty Thompson, each of them posed like a sentai hero, all in a straight line.

“We’re gonna bring you to justice!” Kid declared, holding his pose at the front for a moment, before suddenly putting an arm to his brow, crying joyfully into his sleeve. “P-P-Perfect! We did it, it’s finally perfect! Patty, the training has really helped, you even got the pose right and everything! Well done!” he declared, turning to hug his two partners while Patty just giggled and Liz sighed with annoyance.

“Oh…Shinigami’s pathetic little clone…I don’t have time for this…” Crona growled, feeling her huge breasts warm up again. “It’s true that I was expecting you…but I really don’t feel like messing around with your little OCD games!” she snarled, firing a blast of milk, making the trio scatter to avoid it. She kept her shots going, annoyed as they seemed to be dodging every shot…then smirked again.

“Maka?”

“Right, Crona-sama!” the succubus chirped, before spreading her wings and taking off, launching herself at Liz and Patty. Liz, frightened by Maka’s new monster-like appearance, instantly screamed and latched onto her sister…then gasped in surprise as their enthralled friend wrapped them in her tail and held them up, grinning. “Here you go, Crona-sama!”

“Excellent! Now, let’s see..two sisters…and…cowgirl hats? Oh, come on, that practically does half the job itself…” she chuckled, before blasting her milk again right as Maka let go. The Thompsons were coated in the milk while Crona turned her attention back to Kid, firing bolt after bolt as the heir to the Underworld pulled out his jet-powered skateboard, starting to fly around the room to both avoid Crona’s shots and look for an opening to attack.

The sisters stood up, woozy at first, but apparently alright. “Damn it…I fell for it…what the hell did they do to Maka!?” Liz groaned.

“Hyahaha! Sis, you were funny!” Patty giggled, clapping her hands, before trying to imitate Liz’s scared face. “You were all like ‘Ahhh~~! Save me, save me!’ Hyahaha!”

“Patty, I really don’t think I’m in the mo-ooooooood-….what…hey!”

Liz pointed a trembling finger at Patty as she watched her sister’s ears starting to point outward, stretching rapidly into an oval-shape and flopping down a bit from their own weight, then gave a sudden shriek of alarm at the feeling of a tail bursting through the seat of her denim shorts, the blonde-colored tip waving around in her panic.

Patty giggled, feeling her ears, then clapping again as her own tail popped free. “Oooh! This is cool , Liz! Kid will love it! Now we’re REAL cowgirls! Moooooo~~!!” she said cheerfully, the bovine call sounding more convincing than if she’d just been doing it to play around.

“Patty, will you be serious!?” Liz snapped, flinching in annoyance as her own ears sprouted out. “We need moooooo….to help Kid! This is mooo time to be…ahhh…ohh…what…? What is…this…?” she moaned, clutching her breasts as she felt them starting to swell and gurgle, ears twitching with a sense of forboding.

Patty’s own sizeable bust was getting a quick growth spurt of its own, only earning a fascinated look from the younger sister as her red top was quickly overcome by growing titflesh and lengthening nipples.

Liz was blushing hard, but in her head, she felt…a little bit of joy? “S-So…big….oh, wow, I’ve…I’ve only dreamed of having breasts even half this size…” she cooed, cradling her basketballs of flesh in her arms and giving them a shake, even smiling as she heard the sound of milk sloshing around inside. “Moooooaybe…this won’t be so bad…” she whispered, starting to rub a teatlike nipple with her hand, Patty giggling and helping her with the other one as they each became only dimly aware of strange shifting sensations happening inside their bodies, all the way down to the bones.

Kid, meanwhile, was still evading Crona, beginning to anger the dragon-girl as she missed shot after shot.

“Stop ducking away! You’re only making it worse on yourself for when I catch you!”

“Don’t be so certain, monster! Underestimating a Shinigami will be the last mistake you ever make!” Kid answered, examining her. There had to be a limit to her milk…perhaps she’d exhausted her shots for now, and that was why she was merely glaring at him? “Liz! Patty! I think we’re set to finish her off! Get ready!” he called.

After getting no answer, he frowned, lowering himself to the ground, and stomping over to the two. “Are you deaf!? I said-!” he began, spinning them to face him, then stopped cold.

It wasn’t the enormous, waist-reaching breasts, long teat-nipples trickling gallons of pure, white milk on the floor each second that stopped him, nor was it the slight spot-patterns that seemed to have cropped up on their skin, or the twitching bovine ears and tails, or even the way they moaned and mooed as they kissed and touched each other’s breasts. No, more than anything, what caught Kid’s eye instantly was that these two were…

“S-Symmetrical! Perfect! Perfectly symmetrical!” he cried, eyes shining like stars as he looked them over.

It was true. Apparently, hitting both girls at once with the same idea in mind had caused Crona’s milk to have a very interesting effect, making the two cowgirls perfectly identical, down to the last spot. Their hair was now Liz’s usual length, but a bright, golden blond, and their faces looked like a more mature version of Patty’s soft, girlish features, from the wide, innocent eyes to the sunny smile. Their height had altered completely, putting them both at an even six feet.

“Oh…how glorious…now the actual bodies are as perfectly aligned as the guns! What a happy, happy day for symmet-ugh!” Kid gasped, stumbling from an impact to his back…realizing too late that while he’d been standing there exalting over the twins, he’d just taken a direct shot from the cackling dragon-girl.

“Oh…damn…my guard was down…I doubt I can counteract it quickly enough…so I’ll simply need to try staying focused for now…” he gulped, then shut his eyes, trying to block out the feelings of the transformation as it started- the way his hair started to cascade down his shoulders, or his suit to tighten over his swelling chest, and his pants around widening hips and a steadily-growing ass.

“Dammit! Kid! You were the last line of defense, couldn’t you have forgotten about your obsession for just one- ahhh~~~!! Ooooh, s-stop…” Black*Star moaned. Maka, having gotten bored, had walked around to the wolf-girl’s front and was now happily squirming her body in between the gigantic breasts of the mock Fenrir, earning many girlish moans, and even a few canine sounding whines from her.

Kid sighed, resigning himself to the transformation as he felt his manhood shrivel away and vanish, content that, at the very least, she’d be able to keep in line with her two partners. Besides, once this was over, she could always attack Crona more carefully…

A sudden shredding of fabric and an odd feeling in her sides woke her up. She snapped open her eyes, taking stock of her body, and gasped in annoyance. She was certainly not a cowgirl like her partners…and she didn’t even have the right body type! For starters, her hair was still quite black, and so long that it would have trailed on the floor for at least ten feet behind her at full length. Second, while her breasts were quite large, easily as big as her head, they were nowhere near the Thompson twins level! Her lower body, however, was a different story, second only to Black*Star’s of the people Crona had affected. The hips had grown incredibly wide, to double the width of her shoulders, supporting an ass that looked like a pair of sofa-cushions had been permanently attached to her thick thighs…though it was partially hidden by her long black hair, which had somehow developed a white skull mark in the middle, just over her back. She could feel a pair of sharp fangs in her mouth, and her eyes felt odd- she couldn’t see it, but this was because they had turned completely red all over, and taken an almost gel-like shine to them. Finally, attached to her sides and waving about seemed to be…legs? Yes, four long, spindly legs, two to a side, each one covered in a shiny black armor, with a sharp claw at the end, and a sharp joint in the middle. Almost like…

“Yes, you’ve got it! A spider…and with an important job, too!” Crona laughed. “You’ll need a few days to start producing silk…but after that, think of all the nice clothes you get to spin for me!” She paused, tilting her head as she noted Kid’s expression. “What’s wrong? Eight is the most symmetrical number…and now your limbs number exactly that. Aren’t you happy?”

“Why…why….” Kid began, curling her hands into fists, then looking up with a cute, pouting expression. “Why am I not symmetrical to those two!? The curves, the hair, the species…it’s all completely different!”

Crona snorted. “Heh…well…you’re hard to please...maybe later I’ll have you drink some of my milk, too…remake that complicated mind to my liking…but first…ohh…yes….here it comes!”

Crona let out a true roar now as her body began to grow once more, her horns getting longer and sharper, wings widening their span and gaining several sharp spikes on the joints, her thick, heavy tail thrashing around as it become long enough that she could have wrapped it around her body twice if she’d chosen to. She sunk her hands deep into her breasts as they swelled, the heavy flesh pouring over her knees and questing fingers, each boob almost as big as her whole body, nipples the size of Soul’s body by this point, while she rubbed her sofa of a pale ass into Ragnarok’s throne, ignoring all of her crying protests. All the while, she could feel herself getting taller…stronger…more aroused…

*CRUNCH*

“Ah…?”

Crona looked up…then smiled, cackling again as she saw that her horns had brushed the ceiling, making a couple of dents…and alerting her that her height was now an impressive twenty feet…give or take an inch. Her breasts felt softer and more sensitive than ever, as did her ass, while her armored arms, legs, wings, and tail had never felt stronger…especially with her impressive musculature giving her enough power to have reduced the entire building she was in to rubble with a couple good punches…or one swing of her tail. Smoke puffed out of her nostrils as she gave a pleased look at the assembled little pets in front of her.

Soul, her beloved cat, now small enough that she could fit in her palm, lay atop one of her creamy thighs, purring contentedly in her sleep. Her pet wolf/footrest was complaining loudly as her dear little succubus tormented her nipples, the poor little bunny was still frozen in shock over by the door, her cowgirls were now milking each other into an orgasmic coma, and the little spider was sitting in a blue cloud of depression…

She laughed again. “Well…I know how to cheer everyone up...I’ll just need to make more pets! There’s a whole city…hell with that, a whole world out there to enjoy! But..first…Maka?”

“Yes! Crona-sama, what is it?” the succubus asked, eyes wide with adoration, making Crona smile warmly.

“I have a promise to keep to you…” she murmured, spreading her legs to display her soaked, cavernous pussy. “C’mere…show me again…just how much you love me…”

As Maka joyfully leaped up and began to lick and fondle every inch of the gigantic womanhood she could reach, Crona let out a happy moan of arousal and satisfaction.

“I can…absolutely deal with this…”

------------------------------

Annnd....scene! I hope all of you enjoyed this, especially you, Geno! Happy Birthday, and have a great time!
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:36 pm

Okay, this is just awesome. I love Crona's shift to an aggressive girl while Raggy turned all prissy (hehe, reminded me of what happened to Suzumebachi), and the fact that she grew after every person she corrup-er, sorry, improved really made her constantly more dominating.

Favorite transformation might have been either Maka's, because of the mental shifting, or Black Star's, because it was awesome. But they were all great, Liz and Patty getting all gropy with each other was great.

Amazing job Mitsu.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:59 pm

Ho-ho-holy shiiiit~! *swoons* That- that was amazing! I never could have imagine it would turn out the way it did ^_^ For somebody that's meh/OK about GTS, I thought your descriptions and size play was perfect! Thank you sooooo much ^_^
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby Chris_B » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Very well written story. I enjoyed it quite a lot.
deviantART: http://kalanosis.deviantart.com/
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:36 pm

He likes it! Hey Mikey!

XD

In all seriousness, I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it, as well as a few other people. Makes me glad to know that the time and effort are appreciated and even more to have made your birthday a little more special.

As far as the giantess and size-play thing...I mostly just went with what I'd seen you do or say in RP's you enjoyed and adapted my writing to follow suit. XD
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:06 am

Reread it this morning, yeah, still one of the hottest stories I've read in a while.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Alrighty! Finally got Pana's birthday present all finished! So, now that all is set up...please enjoy...

Pussycat's Revenge

“So that will be one golden delicious apple, the Greek salad, and a piece of angel food cake for dessert…yes, that will cover it nicely, I think. Well, come along, get to it, Aries!”

A girl with silvery, shoulder-length hair looked down with a superior smile from her high seat on the top of her desk, casually examining her blue-polished nails now that she’d delivered her order to the shivering pink-haired girl that had only moments before been quietly reading a book on crocheting dolls out of wool. The other girl looked up, seeming upset about having to stop reading, but the expression in her large brown eyes spoke more of fear than annoyance. Obediently nodding her head and making the small curl at the end of her pink tresses bounce, she got to her feet.

“Y-Yes of course, Angel-”

“Excuse me?”

Miss Angel!” the terrified pinkette corrected herself before scooting out the door as quickly as she could. Once outside though, she slowed her pace to a moderate walk, sighing as she made her way to the cafeteria. Why…? Why could she never stand up to Angel!? Ever since the school year had started, the other girl had been acting like she was a queen…and like poor Aries was her personal servant…or more like her dog.

It wasn’t that Aries wanted to wait on the spoiled rich girl hand and foot- constantly carrying her books or fetching her meals- but…anytime she ever tried to protest, Angel would fix her in that icy stare of hers and- Brrr… Aries shivered as she sadly shook her head. No, standing up to this woman was not something she could do. She was very gentle by nature, as shy as the embroidered sheep on her pink, hand-knit sweater, and only ever wanted to get along with her fellow students and enjoy her high school years while they lasted. Upsetting someone else- much less yelling at them or even…gulp…hurting them…she could never see herself doing something so cruel…not even if she was being treated badly first. Besides…if Angel were really doing something wrong, the teachers would have put a stop to it by now, right? All those rumors about her family having the principal of the school granting their daughter free reign as thanks for generous donations to the faculty’s new lounge construction…that was all they were, rumors, right?

Heaving another sigh, Aries quickly purchased the requested meal from the cafeteria, wincing a bit at the price of the cake and the salad. Angel always had such expensive tastes. Making her way back to the classroom, carefully balancing the tray in her hands, she nudged the door open and looked inside, before letting out a cry of shock and dismay.

Angel looked up from the paper angel chain she had been making and brightened as she saw the tray. “Ah! Back already? That’s at least two minutes faster than yesterday…you’re really adapting to your place, Aries!” she chuckled, sauntering over and taking the tray. “You even remembered the mineral water! I’m impressed…”

She sat down to eat as Aries walked past her, picking up the remains of her crochet design book with trembling hands as tears welled in her eyes. “M-Miss Angel…my…my book…”

“Hm?” Angle glanced up, chewing a bite of golden apple. “Oh, that…yeah, I got bored while waiting…didn’t think you’d be so quick, though.”

Giving an inward dejected sigh as she realized an apology was nowhere in sight, Aries got up, shoving the sad remains of her book into her backpack. Maybe the craft store would still allow her to exchange it out for a new copy? However, before she could work out just how to explain to a store clerk why a row of dolls was cut into the pages of her book, Aries felt her stomach growl and gulped. She’d been nearly cleaned out purchasing Angel’s food.

“Um…Miss…Miss Angel?”

“What is it now?” Angel snapped irritably, annoyed at all the interruptions to her dining.

“Well…your lunch was…a bit pricy and…n-now I don’t quite have enough to cover my own…” Aries began, tapping the tips of her fingers together before looking up, hoping that perhaps Angel would feel generous today. It wasn’t as if she couldn’t afford to at least pay back the cost of her own food…

However, Aries instantly felt her heart sink at the sight of the other girl grinning, almost laughing at her with her confident gaze. “Oh, Aries, dear…you’ll simply have to learn to plan more carefully for the future, won’t you?” she asked, immediately turning back to her salad as if the timid pinkette wasn’t there.

Aries stared at the back of Angel’s head for a moment, struggling with herself, wanting to demand her money returned, or at least enough to pay for a meal of her own…then bit her lip as she felt her heart pounding at the idea of a confrontation, brushed a hand across her shimmering eyes, and left the room.

Standing in the hallway for a moment, she pulled out her nearly empty purse and counted up the coins. Maybe….enough left for at least a sandwich? Hoping she was right, Aries made her way back to the cafeteria, making her way to the cooler where all the bottled drinks and pre-packaged sandwiches were kept, hoping that a few good ones might be left. However, as she reached for a tuna on wheat on the upper shelf, she felt her hand collide with another that was reaching for the same thing.

“Oh! I’m, I’m very sorry, I didn’t mean to-!”

“N-No, it was my fault, please take it if you…Aries?”

Aries looked up from her wringing hands and gazed with relief into the soft eyes of a tall, slim girl with a long, dark ponytail. She was dressed in the school uniform, though she wore no sweater over it, unlike Aries. However, she did have her skirt kept at the ankle-length that it came with, unlike the majority of the girls that had modified theirs to be just within the school’s limits at only just above the knee.

“Oh, Tsubaki…it’s you. I was afraid that…well, nevermind. Did you want this, then?” she asked, holding out the sandwich.

Tsubaki shook her head with a warm smile, picking out an identical sandwich from the same shelf. “It’s alright. There’s more than one, after all. So, um…not going for the salad today? I thought it was your favorite?”

Aries blushed, taking the sandwich and one of the cheapest brands of water bottle on her tray. “Oh, um….no, I’m just…just felt like something else today, that’s all. Um…what about you?” she asked, glancing at Tsubaki’s equally light lunch. “I thought you needed to have a healthy meal for your gymnastics club meeting?”

“Oh, I, um…I’m just on a diet,” Tsubaki answered, trying to hide her own modest handful of coins from Aries. “You know how it is…need to keep myself at my present weight if I want to be in the meets and all…”

Aries briefly glanced over to a table on the far end of the room, spotting a girl with short blond hair who was sitting alone carefully arranging money into a stack. Spotting Aries watching her, Kim gave her a fierce glare, causing the pinkette to hastily turn away.

“I…I see. Kim’s usual ‘protection fee’ again?”

Tsubaki sighed, her cheerful expression fading away. “And her ‘hallway usage fee’…I couldn’t help it, I was running late and sort of…forgot that the B hallway is where Kim hangs out when she’s skipping classes…”

Aries nodded. “I understand. You aren’t the first person to-”

“You get me!? I said stay away from him!”

The two girls were broken out of their conversation by the shout from the hallway just outside that end of the cafeteria, both starting so badly that they nearly dropped their trays. Once they’d gained control of their rattled nerves, they nervously made their way over to the door and peeked around it.
Outside, they could see a girl with short red hair glaring down at the cowering form of another girl with purple locks cut just as short. The girl shivering on the floor was also wearing a square white patch over her right eye, apparently having injured it recently.

“I…I didn’t go near him…” she mumbled softly to the redhead looming over her. “I was…just looking….”

The redhead stomped closer. Aries recognized her now. M.M. she was called. She had never told anyone what that meant before, though her strong-arm tactics of getting what she wanted had led many to believe that it could be “mass-murderer”. She certainly seemed capable of it as she towered over the poor other girl.

“And who gave you permission to even look, eh!?” she asked, hauling the other girl to her feet by the collar of her school uniform while the patch-wearing girl shut her uncovered eye and squeaked out a frightened cry. “Mukurou is mine! Any day now, he’ll ask me to be his girlfriend, and I don’t want some creepy wallflower like you staring at our backs all the time! Now take this friendly advice…and get lost!”

With a hard shove, she sent the purple-haired one flying back onto the floor and stomped off. Once she was sure that M.M. had left, Tsubaki hurried out from behind the door and crouched down, trying to help the other girl to her feet.

“Are you alright? Honestly, how mean…You may want to be careful of her. She has a reputation for pulling much more violent methods than this…”

“Um…are you…new around here, by any chance?” Aries asked, poking her fingertips together as she stepped forward next.

The eye-patched girl seemed a bit taken aback to be approached by the other two like this and so readily helped up. As she shrunk away and turned her head, it looked for a second like she wasn’t going to answer. However, just as Tsubaki unhanded her shoulder and made to move away, she finally opened her mouth. “Y-Yes…just moved here…two days ago…”

Tsubaki smiled, glad that she seemed to have eased some of the new girl’s fears. “Well, not everyone at this school is mean and violent like that. If you’d like, we’d be happy to be your first friends. I’m Tsubaki.”

“Um…A-Aries….” the sweater-clad pinkette mumbled.

The purple-haired girl considered them both for a moment, then gave a light bow with an expression that seemed to have calmed greatly in the face of such an open welcome. “Chrome. It’s…nice to meet you.” she said at last.

Soon enough, the three were gathered around a small round table in the corner of the lunchroom, each exchanging stories of the past week as they ate their meager lunches, though Chrome had only purchased such a small amount thanks to the prices being unexpectedly higher in this school than her last one. It was soon discovered that she had been easily pushed around at her previous school fairly easily as well, often by girls with a similar personality to M.M.

“I…suppose I could try fighting back…” she said, staring into the middle of her half-eaten sandwich. “It’s just…well, what if I did? Then they’d just get mad…and bring more friends to help them…and…and…well, what would I do against something like that?”

Aries and Tsubaki gave mutual nods of agreement. “Yes…we’ve been facing much of the same here,” Tsubaki assured her. “We could try talking to the teachers, I suppose…”

“Won’t work,” Aries reminded her flatly. “Angel’s family has all the teachers and the principal paid off, remember? She can get away with whatever she wants…so who’s to say the others don’t have a similar system worked out already?”

“Oh…”

The three girls sighed gloomily, each staring at the tabletop, wishing that there could be an easy way out of this.

“Maybe…if…if we just ask them really nicely…” Chrome began, but squeaked in alarm and shut up as a girl at a table right next to theirs suddenly slammed her hands down on the table and stood up.

“Oh, that’s it…I was gonna just ignore this and go about doing my own thing but…’ask them nicely’? Really?” she said, turning around to face them. “This…is truly pathetic.”

Tsubaki and Aries let out identical gasps of surprise. “Hi…Hi…Hinata!?” they both sputtered.

Hinata had been a part of their small circle of friends, just as shy and timid as the other two, often getting sent out for various fetching tasks by her classmates, or being sneered at by her older cousin for never having quite his level of aptitude in the martial arts club that her parents had forced her to join. Finding a friendship borne of mutual sympathy with Aries and Tsubaki, she had seemed to cheer up for a time…then had suddenly disappeared two days ago, leaving both girls to wonder if she had moved away, or else been forced into a different class schedule by her family…or worse, hurt by one of the more aggressive girls around the school.

However, the Hinata facing them now was giving off a completely different air than the one they had last seen. For one, her outfit, normally as conservative as Tsubaki’s, was now in such violation of the dress code that she seemed to be daring the school to discipline her- the skirt had been forgone in favor of a pair of shorts that barely covered from her waist to the upper curve of her thigh, while a purple jacket was left hanging wide open, revealing nothing but black fishnets and a dark bra preserving her modesty. She had a layer of purple lipstick over her lips, and a tiny hairclip that looked like a glaring skull was keeping her hair from falling into her face, as if she had been making sure it would never be covered up.

The next surprise was Hinata’s body itself. From what Aries could recall, Hinata had always had a nice figure, enough to even match up to some of the most lusted-after girls of their year- even Tsubaki wasn’t far behind in that regard. However, unless Hinata’s absence had been for the sake of cosmetic surgery, than her body had just recently undergone a startling growth spurt. Each of her breasts was straining the cups of the bra she wore, which looked to be around an F, her waist had pulled in and toned with some hard-looking abs, and the missing mass appeared to have been added to her hips and rear, the padded butt of hers matching her breasts easily in size, the lower curvature poking out from the cuffs of her barely-there shorts and tapering to a lovely set of pale thighs and long, slender legs, each ending in a black heeled sandal with a wickedly spiked heel.

Finally, there was her expression. Hinata had always been the shyest of their group, never looking at anyone while speaking to them, always having a slight blush on her face, and having been the actual source of the habit Aries had of poking her fingertips together when nervous, which was nearly always. However, this Hinata was straight and proud in her posture, not even flinching under all the stares her outfit was inviting, her purple-coated lips curled in a confident grin, and, as the cafeteria monitor approached to reprimand her for her outfit and send her back home, as was the school policy, she turned and almost made the man fall over in fear with a glare that would have made M.M.’s look like a weak pout at best.

“Hinata…what…what happened…? Your body, those clothes…how did…why…what’s happened to you!?” Aries sputtered, trying to keep herself from fainting in shock.

Hinata turned back from the cowering teacher to once again grin down at the three timid girls. “Nothin’ much. Just decided it was time to crawl outta my shell and stop puttin’ up with everyone’s shit. Especially that jerk-ass cousin of mine. Oooh, you should have seen what I did to his nose! Mister hot-shot martial artist thinks he’s such a badass- didn’t think I could figure out his style after watching him day after day, huh? Hah!”

After savoring the memory of the impact her knuckles had made against Neji’s face a moment more, she looked back to the stunned girls, her gaze becoming completely serious. “Now, as I said, you three are going about this all wrong. You don’t have to suck up to anyone to get what you want…nor should you have to. Just break out of that timid mindset of yours and take what’s owed to ya! That’s all there is to it!”

“B-But…Hinata!” Aries protested. “How can we…I mean…I don’t know what kind of assertiveness training you’ve been doing, but it’s not possible that it works for everyone! I’ve gone to those before and I still…well, Miss Angel still has me doing her lunchroom runs and-”

“Yeah, I was watching that…it was very funny,” Hinata commented, waving off Aries protests. “But it’d be even funnier to see you put that spoiled bitch in her place, Aries!”

The pinkette winced at Hinata’s rough language and shivered at the very notion of trying to talk back to Angel.

“But forget the educational seminar bullshit, girls…” Hinata said, reaching into her backpack and suddenly slamming something down in the middle of the table with a metallic clang. “We’re taking the quick and fun way!”

The other three leaned closer as Hinata removed her hands, revealing three identical cans, all about as big as a typical soda can and painted black with a pink-outlined logo of a white cat. The feline’s face was pulled into an angry snarl, with what looked like bloody claw-marks on either side of the logo.

“What…? P…Pussycat’s Revenge?” Tsubaki read, staring at the neon pink name in the side of the can. “What…Hinata what is-?”

“Energy drinks! Really good stuff, gets you going and also boosts your confidence!” Hinata declared, grinning at them. “I was gonna drink ‘em all myself, but…well, seeing just how sad all of this was getting over here, I had to offer the best helping hand I could to my two pals…”
She pushed a can into both Aries and Tsubaki’s hands, then flipped the third at Chrome. “You too, newbie! Drink up! I wanna see you three go take control and show those bitches what for!…Eh?” she glanced down to see the teacher tapping the end of her shoe, trying to get her attention.

“Miss, I’m sorry, but such a wardrobe is against at least five school policies, and I must ask you to…”

“Ehhhh?!?” Hinata answered, leaning her wide-eyed, intimidating glare down to face the man, making him back off as if she were some type of wild animal, looking to bite off his nose. “You say something, jackass!? Almost sounded like you were about to lecture me…you don’t wanna piss me off, do ya!?”

The teacher backed away, hastily shaking his head.

Meanwhile, the timid trio exchanged nervous glances, none of them reaching for the pulltabs yet. “Um…Hinata…” Aries began, “I’m happy that you’re okay, and that you want to look out for us, but I don’t see how something like this is going to help…and we really don’t even know what’s in these, so-”

“Drink, dammit!” Hinata snarled, turning her glare on them next. None of them was quite sure when it had happened, only feeling their blood freeze in response to the look in their formerly-shy friend’s eyes, but the next thing Aries, Tsubaki, or Chrome could recall was a faint flavor of cherries left in their mouths and the dull clunk of empty cans on the table. Hinata smiled, crossing her arms over her impressive chest and nodding.

“Excellent…now, you just wait and you’ll see what I’m talking about. In the meantime…” she said, picking up her bag and starting for the exit. “I’m gonna go see if that dumbass Ino has rethought her refusal to give me the jumbo flower basket free of charge…her family’s shop needs the money, she says…well, I need the perfect invitation to ask Naruto out, dammit!”

As Hinata walked away, the three girls exchanged another glance.

“Um…either of you feel…anything?” Aries finally asked.

“No…didn’t taste bad, but didn’t seem to do anything…” Tsubaki mumbled.

“Well…um…maybe it’s like sugar pills?” Chrome suggested. “It…I mean…you have to believe that it works, or something?”
Aries sighed. “Yeah…probably…I mean, who ever heard of a drink that can actually make you confident? Probably another gag product from one of those goth shops in the mall or something…”

Before any of them could say another word, the bell rang, informing them that it was time to move to the next class. Sighing, they all agreed to meet after school. Maybe they could find Hinata and thank her for trying…but more importantly, see if they could learn more about whatever had happened to cause such a drastic change in their friend.

Aries stared blankly at the board in her history class, finding herself growing increasingly disinterested in what the teacher was saying. Everything in this droning lecture was already written in the textbook, why didn’t he just let them read it themselves and liven this up a little?

More importantly, she found herself getting uncomfortable. It was spring already, so why did the school still have the heat on!? …Or did they? Frowning as she wiped a bit of sweat off her forehead, she looked down at her pink sweater. Maybe…this was the problem?

Getting up from her desk, she gripped the bottom of the thick shirt, starting to lift.

“Aries? Is there a problem?” the teacher asked, staring at her from up at the board.

“Just…Just a minute, sir…” she responded, inwardly annoyed at being interrupted. “Just making myself a bit more comfortable is all…”

Going back to the sweater, she tugged it upward, then grunted as she found it stuck at the level of her chest, her arms bent in an uncomfortable crossed position.

Grumbling under her breath, she struggled, trying to free her arms so she could pull at it from a different angle, not really noticing the slight extra bounce her chest seemed to have as she moved.

The boys in class, however, were taking full notice, much to the annoyance of the instructor.

“Miss Aries, I am trying to conduct a lesson here, and I would appreciate if you would stop distracting-”

“I said give me a minute!” she snapped, a little shocked at the sharpness in her own tone, but too busy being annoyed with her sweater to care. Finally managing to
uncross her arms, she slid them under the bottom hem and finally pulled the warm garment off…to be greeted with the shocked stares of several classmates and the teacher.

“What?” she asked, folding up the sweater and sitting down. “Don’t let me stop you. Please…continue your lesson,” she invited, though still with a slight edge to her voice.

Not her fault, really, if the boys were too stupid to quit staring.

Tsubaki grunted as she stretched to either side, warming up her legs. Maybe she’d better ask for a new pair of bloomers, she thought as she felt them starting to ride up for what had to be the fifth time since she’d changed for gym class. Giving them another modest tug back into position, she got up as the coach gave a blast on her whistle.

“Alright girls, to the starting line! We’re timing you in the 200 dash today, so everyone had better be good and stretched!”

“Right…unless they happen to be me, of course…” a voice whispered to Tsubaki, causing her to turn and give a roll of her eyes…only a mental one, however. The girl speaking to her was Jackie- slim, dark hair, and a former member of the honor roll…but somehow, Kim had shanghaied her into being one of her enforcers. Since then, Jackie had gone from straight-laced and serious to little better than a hired thug in the body of a schoolgirl. She’d never actually hurt anyone herself, but upsetting her in any way was a quick way to get in Kim’s bad books.

“You know, I stand a very good chance of getting the best time, Tsubaki told her, trying her best to conceal her annoyance. “I’ve been training a lot for the gymnastics meet every day.”

“I’m sure you have,” Jackie replied, patting her shoulder. “And I’m equally sure that you don’t want to pass me up and make me look bad. I mean, really, what would Kim think? I’m sure you can be trusted to do the right thing, Tsubaki.”

Tsubaki normally would have shivered and hung her head after a threat like that. However, this time she found herself offering a mild glare to Jackie’s back as the other girl made for the starting line. So, she didn’t want to be passed up in this race, did she?

Tsubaki took her place at the starting blocks, crouching down, barely noticing the slight extra jiggle in her chest as she did. Her sports bra had probably slipped upward a bit while she was stretching- she could fix that later.

At the sound of the whistle, she took off, falling into a long stride that was only using about eighty percent of her full speed. Looking beside her, she saw Jackie, the other girl grinning at her as they matched each other’s pace, as if waiting for Tsubaki to break off just before the finish. However, that grin only served to steel Tsubaki’s sudden resolve and she pushed forward with her full speed, easily leaving the surprised Jackie behind, and crossing the line well ahead fo everyone.

“A…Amazing!” the coach gasped, checking Tsubaki’s time. “And you’re with the gymnastics team, you said? You really ought to join the track team next semester!”

“Well….maybe…” Tsubaki answered. True, it was flattering to hear praise like this from the instructor…but a nagging part of her mind, one that was getting louder every minute, insisted to her that she didn’t need to be told what to do. If she felt like joining the track team, she would! And not for any other reason! …Right?

“Big mistake, Tsubaki,” Jackie’s voice growled from behind her, snapping Tsubaki out of her confused thoughts. “I old you, didn’t I? Kim’s gonna hear about this…”
Tsubaki was about to walk away, already putting a foot out to do so…then felt a small flame ignite in her stomach, leading her to turn around with the same mild glare she’d had before, only now she was facing Jackie with it.

“Yeah, you told me,” she responded. “And now you can tell Kim…that I really don’t care. If she has a problem, let her tell me so herself…not get her guard dog to do it for her.”

Leaving a surprised Jackie with her mouth hanging open, Tsubaki headed for the locker room. After changing back into her uniform, she took a couple steps…then frowned as she glanced down at her legs. This long skirt…after running with all she had back in the gym, her legs free to move, this suddenly felt…so confining. Glancing in the coach’s office, she spied a box full of the rental school uniforms that they would push on the students that had lost or forgotten theirs. Thinking it over for only a few seconds, she hurried into the empty office, grabbed one of the modified, shorter skirts like many of the other girls wore and hastily changed it with her own, leaving the longer one in the box.

“Not like I’m stealing anything…” she reasoned. “It’s just…more like a trade…”

Chrome was struggling to keep her uncovered eye open, gazing at the blackboard in her math class with a tired gaze. It wasn’t her fault- that accident that forced her into wearing this patch in the first place had also taken a toll on her body, making it hard to keep energized. More than that, however, this school just seemed too damned warm. Her clothing, all of it from the top, to the neck scarf, to her skirt, all felt like a lead blanket…one that was rater tight and ill-fitting. Trying to keep her eye on the board, she watched as the instructor scratched out a two, then a five…then watched with some amazement as the numbers shifted, joining together, twisting, growing, stepping off of the board as they took form…and became the exact young man she’d been shyly watching from around the corner before M.M. had accosted her- Mukurou Rokudou. He glanced at her, smiling, and reached out to take her hand.

“Well…you certainly are a pretty one…and for some reason you’ve never spoken to me…why is that?” he asked.

Chrome stiffened after being helped to her feet, heart pounding wildly as Mukurou complimented her. “I…I…w-well, I just…I thought…I’m…I’m not really that pretty…I’m all beat up from the accident…and…someone like you…I couldn’t be worthy of…of ever speaking…”

“Who says so?” Mukurou asked with a charming smile.

“Um…well, lots of people at school…and M.M., of course…”

“Do you want M.M. to tell you what to do?” he asked.

“N-No..but-”

“Then why let her?”

Chrome paused. Yes…why?

As she pondered the question, Mukurou slid behind her, wrapping his arms around her and clasping them over her midsection as he whispered into her ear. “You are beautiful…”

“I’m….I’m beautiful….” Chrome repeated, half-dazed thanks to being embraced by her crush.

“And strong,” Mukurou insisted.

“Also strong.” Chrome agreed.

“You don’t care what M.M. thinks.”

“No…don’t care what M.M. thinks…not at all…”

“Or anyone else.”

“Don’t care what…anyone thinks…”

“You’re going to be yourself.”

“I gotta…gotta be myself…”

“You’re going to show them all…that Chrome is her own person…and nobody is going to stop her from doing what she wants to do!” Mukurou told her, laughing as he released Chrome…though when she turned to smile and agree with him, she jumped back as a snarling cat, just like the one on the drink can, was right in front of her, hissing viciously. Startled, Chrome leapt back…and came crashing to the floor next to her desk, much to the amusement of her classmates.

“Glad to see you’ve rejoined us, Chrome. Now, I don’t know what the classes were like in your last school, but we don’t typically allow students to sleep in them here…not if they intend to graduate.”

Chrome got back up, blushing and glaring around the room before looking to the teacher, scowling. This annoying old woman…like she had any idea what Chrome was putting up with!? And hadn’t she just promised Mukurou that nobody was going to tell her anything anymore?

“Well…maybe if your class wasn’t such a complete snore, I’d find it easier to devote some attention to it,” she growled, before she could stop herself. A darker blush formed at how bold she was being, but she felt too annoyed to care right now.

The teacher’s eyes widened in shock, then fury as she opened her mouth…and the bell rang. Before another word could leave the instructor’s lips, Chrome grabbed her things and fled.

Once inside the bathroom, Chrome shut herself in a stall, dropping her books on the tank-cover and pounding a fist into the thin plastic wall. “Dammit!” she cursed, not even blushing as she did, too frustrated to remember that she had always done her best to avid speaking in such a way. Why did it have to be like this!? Her first day in a new school, and she was already getting laughed at…getting pushed around…yelled at by the teachers…now she was probably in trouble, too and…why was all of this happening to her!?

“Chrome?”

The purple-haired girl snapped her head up, looking around as she was called. “Huh?”

“Chrome? It is you, isn’t it? You alright? Come out of there.”

Recognizing Aries’ voice this time, Chrome exited the stall, then paused, staring at her new friend. “Aries…? You….seem different…”

“I was about…to say the same thing…” Aries mumbled, staring back at Chrome.

It was true. Aries uniform top was now tented by a pair of breasts that had to be at least two sizes up from normal, pushing her just into the DD range. She was likely even bigger than Angel now. At the same time, her skirt was a bit snug on hips that had obviously widened slightly, and showing off legs that were easily more toned than before.

In Chrome’s case, while her chest had gained a bit of an increase as well, roughly an inch, her skirt was now clearly pushed out more than before around shoulder-width hips that tapered off into pale, flawlessly smooth legs, each looking like she’d been training for performing dance for the last three months at the least.

“Uh…wait, this is…is this normal? It doesn’t seem possible for-”

“Hello? Is someone- Aries…? Chrome!?”

Tsubaki had just joined them, looking about as bewildered as they felt. Aries stared at her close friend, noting that, in addition to her having traded her typical long skirt in for a shorter version, the ponytailed girl was now sporting enhancements of at least an inch to both her already ample bust and her hips. Her musculature seemed to be more defined as well, her biceps and thighs both looking more toned and obvious than before.

“Uh…alright, someone wanna explain what’s going on!?” Aries demanded, starting to get more than a little unsettled.

Tsubaki shrugged, seeming slightly worried herself. “Your guess is as good as mine. I was just on my way out of gym class- whupped Jackie really good in the 200, by the way- and it felt like my clothes were sitting a bit tight, so I came in here to adjust them…what about you two?”

“Partially the same…but I also wanted to try to calm down. I…got a little annoyed with my history instructor…” Aries admitted…though her expression was more irritated than apologetic.

“I…may have blown up a bit at the math teacher…” Chrome answered. “But it was her fault…chewing me out like that in front of the whole class. Like it would have killed her to speak to me in private, or something!”

The girls all fell silent for a moment or two, once again taking in one another’s altered appearances, as well as all that they had been saying.

“Is it…just me…” Aries began. “Or…does nobody else feel…I dunno…afraid…anymore?”

Tsubaki gave a relieved sigh. “Oh, good…I thought I was getting sick or something.”

Chrome tilted her head. “Well, now that you mention it…no. I don’t feel scared or timid or…any of it! In fact, I’m pretty sure I could get through the day without so much as
flinching if this keeps up! ….But…why?” she wondered, crossing her arms and once again reaffirming her larger bust as it squished against her wrists. “I mean, I didn’t do anything out of the ordinary today, apart from-”

They all looked up, exchanging another significant glance with one another.

“Hinata’s energy drink…?” Tsubaki wondered.

“That’s crazy,” Chrome argued, though she seemed unsure of herself. “Who ever heard of a drink that just magically allows you to grow a spine…among other things?”

“But…what if it were true?”

The other two glanced up at Aries, who was starting to smile- a strong smile, full of newfound courage and a decisive interest in the possibilities of this new development.

“What if it was for real…and we suddenly had the guts to do and say all that we’ve been too scared to before? No more paying for other people’s lunches or having to pretend to suck up to them…we’d be free!”

“Um…Aries, if…if that drink is really what’s doing this, then it could be dangerous…” Tsubaki pointed out. “What if it has some sort of drug in it? Something that’s messing with our heads? Maybe we cought to see the nurse and-”

“Are you going to go back to being all weepy already!?” Aries demanded, a small glare starting to form on her face…then she shook her head. “Sorry, Tsubaki…it’s just…well, assuming that Hinata’s little ‘magic potion’ is the cause of all this…can any of us really say we’re unhappy with what it’s done for us so far? And did Hinata seem unwell to either of you?”

Both Chrome and Tsubaki shook their heads.

“She seemed okay…”

“Different from how I remember her…but not sick, I guess…”

“Alright then…so, for now…we can assume that whatever she gave us is safe…so I say we live it up a bit! See what it’s like to walk around without trying to avoid meeting anyone’s eyes for a bit! And if we don’t like it, we can always talk to Hinata after school and tell her to fix it for us! Okay?”
Chrome and Tsubaki looked at one another, considering…then, having come to an unspoken agreement, they both looked back to Aries and nodded.

“Alright…so let’s get out there and start seizing some opportunities!” Aries declared.

“Well, just a minute…” Chrome interjected, stepping towards the mirror and motioning to the other two to follow. “So long as we’re in here…let’s see if we can’t…improve that confident image a bit more, hm?”

Aries was positively beaming as she exited her foreign language studies, quite pleased with how everything had gone. She’d been able to answer any question the instructor had perfectly, without stuttering once, and without paying any attention to the sneering whispers of “know-it-all” from the back of the room. Even more fun, however, had been the expressions of the boys. She recalled with a faint snicker how many of them had been staring at her, now that she’d unbuttoned her uniform top just a bit and was showing just an inch of her enhanced cleavage, (in fact, from the added bounce she was now noting in her step, she seemed to have gotten even bigger over the time spent in class) as well as having brushed her hair out of her eyes. She’d never noticed how liberating it could feel to be able to look everyone in the face without blushing or glancing away every five seconds!

“Aries…? Good lord, is that you?”

Aries stopped in her tracks, her happy grin turning to a small scowl as she recognized Angel’s voice behind her. Turning, she saw the silvery-haired girl staring at her with just a small amount of puzzlement…which then faded into obvious amusement.

“Oh, this is just too precious…are you actually trying to be a little showoff now and get some attention from the boys?” Angel let out a light laugh with the back of her hand near her mouth. “Oh, it’s too cute for words…but I think you might be forgetting your place, little Aries. Nobody is going to take notice of a quiet little wallflower like you, even if you were to walk around in the nude. Especially…” Angel’s condescending smile turned into a wicked grin. “if I were to tell them not to. Nobody in this school is going to dare to ignore anything I might decide to order…and I know that you won’t either, my cute Aries!”

She stepped closer, holding up a couple of textbooks and some notebooks. “On that subject…it’s a couple floors up to my next class…so you’re going to accompany me and carry these. Come along now…”

However, Angel’s mouth dropped open in shock as Aries looked at the load being pressed upon her with obvious dislike and turned her back, walking away.

“You’d be surprised…just how noticeable I can be when I try,” she called back over her shoulder. “And you can carry your own books, Angel.”

Angel was quite taken aback, but had the presence of mind to snap out of her shock and hiss “Miss Angel!” sharply at Aries back.

“I know what I said.”

Without another word, Aries stomped off, leaving Angel with an open-mouthed expression of shock and outrage. As she passed a nearby trash can, she paused, then took her folded sheep sweater out from under her arm and dumped it.

Tsubaki moved along towards her chemistry class, noticing how easy it felt to walk; her legs and core felt incredibly strong today. In addition, the one unbuttoned spot on her shirt and the tiny inch she’d hiked her skirt up gave her a bit of an internal thrill at the thought of being just a bit naughty. She giggled inwardly. Aries was right- if this was the sort of effects they were going to get out of whatever Hinata had given them, she could get to like it!

“Going somewhere?”

Tsubaki paused…and looked up…and mentally slapped her forehead. How had she failed to notice she was in B hallway?

With the faintest amount of trepidation, she turned to face Kim…and paused, confused. This…was who she had felt so scared of all this time? Instead of feeling anything close to fear at the sight of one of the school’s biggest extortionists, she instead almost felt like laughing as she realized at last that Kim was in fact just a short, moderately curvy brat with short blond hair and a stupid little pout permanently plastered on her face.

“Something funny?” Kim asked, stepping closer, apparently having seen some of the traces of Tsubaki’s amusement slipping out. She held out her hand expectantly.

“That’s gonna be the usual fee for walking in my personal hallway…plus, Jackie told me you gave her a hard time, so I’ll be doubling it for that…oh yeah, and I have to say I don’t like that look on your face, so another ten percent for that.”

Tsubaki stared at her for a second…then shook her head and actually chuckled. “Something’s funny alright…and it’s that you actually think I’m giving you anything! Forget it, Kim. You want money, go see about joining a scout troop and selling some cookies- short as you are, you’ll fit right in.”

Tsubaki turned to walk away as Kim stood and blinked, confused…then growled and stepped in front of Tsubaki, putting on her fiercest glare. “Hey! That’s gonna be twenty percent more tacked onto your bill…for insulting me.” She growled, raising a hand and rubbing her thumb and forefinger together in the universal sign for “fork over the cash”.

Tsubaki paused for only a second, then leaned forward, her large breasts pressing into Kim’s comparatively smaller ones as she shoved against the shorter girl, frowning mightily down from the near ten inches of height advantage she held over the blond. Kim was amazed to find herself starting to sweat, wondering if Tsubaki had always been so…big. In every sense of the word.

“You offering to let me break your fingers?” Tsubaki snarled, surprised, but a bit invigorated by the fire she felt burning in her stomach as she actually forced Kim to take a step back. “If not…then get out of my way and stop making me late!”

“A-Alright, jeez! Calm down! No need to get violent…crazy bitch…” Kim muttered, flushing a bit red as she stepped aside, allowing Tsubaki to continue on her way. Before reaching the corner, however, Tsubaki stopped and glanced back at her former bully.

“Oh, and Kim…next time you call me that, I’m not even going to warn you…I’ll break your whole hand.”

Chrome sat in the back of her English language lesson, pleased at the number of stares she was getting- lovestruck from the boys, and jealous from the girls- though she thought she saw one of the girls giving her the same expression as most of the boys before hastily averting her gaze and blushing. Chrome mentally nodded in satisfaction as she gave a light pinch to the silky kneesocks that Tsubaki had loaned her. Someone had given them to the gymnast last year as a birthday present, and they’d remained in her locker ever since, the packaging collecting dust thanks to Tsubaki being too nervous to ever wear something short enough to show them off. However, with Chrome being roughly the same build and having a newfound desire to show off her beautiful legs, she was happy to lend them out to her new friend.

As Chrome crossed a leg and showed off more of her pale lower thigh, under the disapproving glare of the teacher, she felt something lightly smack into her hand and tap onto her desk. Picking it up, she unfolded the piece of paper and looked it over. It seemed the young man next to her was inviting her to hang out after school.

She looked back at him and offered a saucy smile…then blinked. Unless she was mistaken, this boy had been with that group from earlier…the ones walking around with Mukurou!

She waited until the bell had rung, then got up and quickly grabbed his arm. “Tell me…are you familiar with a guy called Mukurou?”

He had started to smile as she touched his arm, but his grin faded a bit at this. Apparently, he’d been hoping that this girl hadn’t seen Mukurou yet. “Well….yeah, I know him. Hang out with him sometimes, too…”

“I see…and if a girl wanted to meet Mukurou herself…how would she go about doing it?”

The boy sighed, rubbing the back of his head. The was definitely not the direction he’d hoped this could go in. “He…does show up at the mall over on 5th Avenue sometimes…in fact, I was supposed to meet him there later on…I….don’t suppose you’d like to join us?”

Chrome considered, imagining M.M.’s enraged face from earlier…then grinned wider as she imagined stepping on it. “Count me in…um…is it alright if I invite some friends along? I just met them today…but they’re both pretty cool girls.”

Instantly, the boy’s expression brightened again. “More girls!? Er, I mean…sure! The more the merrier after all, right? Hahaha…Anyhow, be there at 4:30, alright?”

Chrome smiled wider, a slight bit of naughtiness now creeping into her smile. “Count on it.”

The final bell rang, signaling to everyone to start packing up to go home. Aries arrived at the chosen meeting point first- the stairwell near the D hallway that led up to the second floor. Leaning against a locker, she awaited her two companions and smiled brightly as they arrived and they all took stock of one another’s continued alterations.
Aries had needed to undo a fourth button to allow her breasts room to breathe, now sporting an impressive F-cup rack even larger than what they’d seen on Hinata, and had brushed the curl out of her hair, her pink locks now hanging straight and shiny. For fun, she’d doodled the symbol of the zodiac sign for which she’d been named on the back of her hand in pen.

Tsubaki had now added several more bands to her hair, putting her ponytail into several broken sections, and allowed it to drape forward over her left shoulder and draw more attention to the impressive softball-sized orbs straining her top, with the very end of the tail playing about her hips that had surpassed her shoulders by two inches on either side, and the impressive, round rear that tented her skirt attractively. She’d even drawn up the bottom hem of her shirt to show off her toned abs, while her smooth-yet-powerful thighs stuck out from beneath a skirt that she’d shortened another inch.

Chrome now had a proud D cup of her own, bordering on the next size, and had had gone into the bathroom at some point to draw a small face on her patch, sticking it’s tongue out at whomever beheld it. Her creamy white legs were starting to overfill the kneesocks somewhat with their visible softness, and the bottom edge of her white panties was actually just visible beneath her skirt, her wide, round hips and padded, garb-able rear causing the garment to be lifted up enough for this, even if she stood perfectly still.

All of this, however, said nothing of the confidence now shining openly from all of their faces as they gave one another appreciative nods and impressed whistles on their improved appearances.

“Well…everything seems to be going pretty well, wouldn’t you say?” Aries asked, smiling broadly.

“Agreed,” Tsubaki replied, chuckling. “Earlier, I did have someone ask Hinata to meet us here…y’know, just in case….but I suppose that we can just say we only wanted to thank her now!”

“I’ll kiss her full on the mouth if she can tell me this will last!” Chrome declared, snickering, before slapping a hand into her palm. “Oh, right! Speaking of meeting at places, there’s something I needed to tell you two about-”

“Aries!!”

All three girls snapped their heads around, Tsubaki looking slightly surprised, Chrome annoyed at the interruption and Aries…gritting her teeth and cracking her knuckles as she looked at the figure of Angel storming towards her, both her hands balled into fists and a pompous pout on her face.

“Alright, my little obstinate one,” Angel said as she got close, putting her hands on her hips. “I am willing to pretend that your minor…rebellion earlier was simply because you were dazed from hunger after not planning to bring enough money for yourself for lunch…and I am prepared to forgive you! All you need to do is accompany me to the mall and treat me to a lovely manicure. My nails could use the attention. If you behave yourself, I MIGHT even allow you to follow me to the food court afterwards. What do you think of that?”

Tsubaki and Chrome both frowned, each starting to take a step forward, before Aries raised an arm on either side to hold her friends back. She took a slow step towards Angel, her gaze downcast. Angel laughed lightly, reaching up to pat Aries on the head.

“Good girl. I knew you’d remember your place eventu-hrrk!”

Angel gasped in shock and a bit of fear as Aries suddenly reached up seizing her by the collar of her uniform and slammed the rich girl up against the nearest locker, glaring up at her with eyes full of fury and hate.

“Get this straight, Angel,” she growled, close enough that Angel could feel the heat from her breath. “I am not your slave, your servent, your cute little toy, or your fucking dog! I am a person…a much better person than you could even hope to be! I’ve put up with your crap for the whole semester and I am beyond sick of it! No more of it, you get me!? No more fetching your lunch, or paying for it, carrying your books, or any of your other inane little requests! Stay the hell out of my sight…or I swear to god I’ll make you live up to your name!”

Angel could only stare at her, her moth hanging open in confusion as fearful tears dripped from her eyes. Several students stopped to watch what was going on, but a mere glance from either Chrome or Tsubaki told them to seek entertainment elsewhere.

“Oh…and one other thing…” Aries said, reaching her free hand into Angel’s pocket and handing the white wallet inside back to Tsubaki, who extracted several bills before passing it back to be replaced in the same pocket.

“Dinner for my friends and I will be on you tonight. I’d say that’s fiar, given all that you’ve stolen from me over the past few months…” she whispered, letting go of Angel’s top and letting the frightened girl drop to the floor, quivering. “Do we understand one another now?”

“Y….Yes…Aries…” Angel mumbled, then squeaked in fright and backed away as Aries foot stomped down an inch from her hand, and looked up with a fearful, questioning expression that the pinkette answered by leaning down and smiling triumphantly.

Miss Aries,” she corrected.

Angel gulped. “M-Miss….Aries…” she agreed…then got up and fled.

As Tsubaki and Chrome laughed and stepped forward to congratulate their friend, they were all interrupted by the sound of a single person slowly applauding. They turned and all smiled as Hinata emerged from behind the stairwell, giving all of them a pleased grin.

“Oh, very good…that was beautiful, girls!” she laughed, walking over and draping her arms around their shoulders, pulling them all close. “Perfect…absolutely flawless! You all turned out better than I could have hoped! And now that you’re finally acting like the badasses we all knew you could be…”

She reached into her pocket, pulling out a car key with a skull emblem on the top, matching her hairpin. “I think it’s time I helped you to look the part, too…with some assistance from the fine lady to whom I owe my own success…”

Several minutes later, Hinata led them up to the second floor of the 5th Street mall, off towards a store on the very end of the furthest hallway. A store stood there that none of the other three had ever laid eyes on, everything inside looking to be various shades of the rainbow, though each was combined with black in some way. The neon sign over the store displayed a growling cat face in bright pink, as well as the name “The Grumpy Kitty”.

Once inside, Hinata rang the bell on the counter, while the others looked around. There were shirts displaying various symbols, mostly skulls or spiderwebs, torn jeans in almost every color imaginable, spiked jewelry, heeled boots, makeup for nearly any occasion, fishnets like what Hinata had…and on the other wall, album upon album of punk music, metal, heavy metal…in the back, there even seemed to be a chair with a collection of makeup application tools next to it, as was often found in the more girly-girl jewelry shops.

Impatient, Hinata rang the bell again.

“Shove it up your ass, I’m on a break!” a voice called irritably from the back.

“Shut up and get out here, dammit!”

There was a pause. “Hinata…? That you?” From the back room, a figure emerged- a girl with bubblegum pink hair held up high into a couple horn shapes, held by black bands, wearing black micro-length shorts, and a red shirt with a pink skull that showed off her midriff. Black lipstick adorned her lips, which curled into a smile as she spotted that the one calling her was indeed Hinata…then wider as she noticed the others, her eyes lighting up and displaying what appeared to be pink, cat’s-eye contact lenses.

“Hey, how’s it going!? Oh…and brought some new recruits, I see?” she asked, stepping up behind the glass display case that acted as the counter. Aries and the others could now see that inside the case was a line of the very same Pussycat’s Revenge drinks they’d all had earlier.

Hinata nodded with a smirk. “They were so pathetic before that I just had to help them out…can I count on you to finish the job, Jinx?”

Jinx nodded, running her tongue over her lips as she looked the girls over. “Oh, absolutely…just leave it to me!”

“Finish…the job?” Aries asked, raising an eyebrow. “Care to explain?”

Jinx laughed, stepping out from behind the counter to put an arm around Aries shoulder and begin leading her back towards the fitting rooms and the makeup chair. “Oh, it’s nothing major…just a little makeover that’ll really show off the new you…”

The five girls walked out of the shop about an hour later, Jinx turning only to shut off the lights and lock up while Hinata admired her work on the other three.

Aries was now clad in a pair of dark blue jeans, torn in several places, including one rip that rose high enough to show off part of her curvy ass, and a pink shirt that had BITCH OF WAR painted on the front in dripping black letters, while a golden pendant with the Aries zodiac symbol rested comfortably between in the deep cleavage of her mind-blowing H-cup rack, showed off perfectly by the deeply scooping neck of the shirt. Her hair was still hanging straight, but had now added blood-red highlights and black tips, and her confident smirl was adorned with a deep crimson lipstick.

Tsubaki, now matching Hinata perfectly in the bust department at a large F, was sporting an outfit that seemed to have been composed entirely of black leather and cold steel, with her bust encased in a leather vest that zipped shut at the front, allowing her breasts to be pressed together, making them look even larger, as well as showing off her well-muscled arms above and her rock-solid abs below, thanks to the bared midriff. Her legs, with their powerful thighs and wide, curvy hips were just as attractive, encased in tight black leather pants with a chain belt that continued to coil all the way down her right leg, ending in black boots with metal studs set all along the toes. Add the kanji of the camellia blossom in a deep red on the back of her vest, the tight braid her ponytail had been woven into, her dark green lipstick, and the dark sunglasses now resting on her nose…Tsubaki was positively radiating “bad girl”.

Chrome had swapped out her white patch for a round black one made of leather with a metallic flaming skull emblem, and had her magnificent bubble of an ass and double shoulder-width hips dressed in a red skirt, held up loosely by a black, metal-studded belt. A purple shirt with a matching skull design on the front covered her slim waist, but showed off her breasts easily, thanks right shoulder rising up though the extra wide neck of the shirt letting her bulging E-cup cleavage and the strap of her black bra be easily visible. The short skirt allowed plenty of attention to be drawn to her tight, thigh-high stiletto-heeled boots, clinging to every curve of her glorious legs. Turning to the others and licking gently at her purple-coated lips, Chrome smiled.

“Well…now that we’re all dressed for the occasion…would you ladies come with me? I wanted to introduce you to some guys here….”

Minutes later, at the rail overhanging the first floor, Mukurou Rokudou would feel a slap on his arm, then another, forcing him to turn to his subordinate with a growl.

“What!?”

A slack-jawed stare at the area behind Mukurou and a pointed finger led him to turn and see exactly what- five punk-style beauties, all walking towards them, giving teasing smiles and deliberately shaking their hips as they moved.

The one in the eyepatch approached him first, stepping right up close to him, enough to push her impressive bust against his chest. His fellows all stared, on the verge of drooling while Mukurou simply gave a brief glance at the mountains and valley before offering an amused glance to the owner.

“Well, hello….how forward of you. Have we met?”

The girl laughed, licking her lips. “Oh, not formally…but I promise, I’ll make a hell of a first impression…Name’s Chrome…and I was hoping you and your pals could show us nice girls a good time tonight…if you get my meaning…”

“Dammit, I KNEW it!”

Chrome nearly bit her tongue with rage as the screech filled her ears, turning with a visible flame in her uncovered eye as she saw M.M. stalking towards them.

“I thought that was you walking into that punk-slut shop! Thought you could doll yourself up and take my Mukurou away, huh!? Well, it won’t work, you cycloptic bit- ahhh!?”

M.M. was silenced very roughly as Chrome drove her fist deep into the red-head’s gut, then seized her by the shirt and dragged her over to the railing, starting to hang her
out over the edge.

“Ah…Ahhhh! Y-You psychotic bitch, what’re you doing!? Lemme go!” M.M. squealed, gripping Chrome’s arm as she struggled not to slip further back.

Chrome shoved her face in close, her left eye bulging out in her anger. “You ruined the moment, dumbass…” she hissed, completely livid. “I’m trying to have a nice conversation with this guy…and you’re in the way!”

She gave M.M. a shake, earning a scream from the redhead, then pulled her in close again. “Now, I’m looking forward to a pleasant evening, so I’m feeling generous tonight...and I won’t let you fall.”

She pulled the terrified girl back, pushing her back to safety and away from the group with a hard shove. “Now…before I completely lose it…clear off.”

She took a hard step forward, her boot stomping loudly into the tiled floor. “Get the fuck out of here and don’t ever let me catch you trying to screw with me or my friends again! Try anything, even once, and I’ll beat the living shit outta you and string you up by that ugly red mop! And then I’ll get mean!”

With a squeak, M.M. ran off, tears of fright streaking down her cheeks as she clutched her aching midsection.

Chrome turned back to the assembled party, smiling cheerfully. “Now, where were we? Oh right…that escort?” she asked Mukurou, cocking her brow confidently.

Mukurou gave an impressed whistle, smiling as he stepped forward, slipping an arm around Chrome’s shoulder as Tsubaki and Aries each offered an inviting grin to a couple other guys. “Not bad…very nicely handled…I like a girl that can get things done…so…what do you think, dinner first, or a movie?”

As Mukurou and his friends walked off with their dates for the evening, Jinx hung back with Hinata for a bit, smirking at her long-haired friend.

“Excellent…they turned out very well…you must have chosen some suitably timid ones for it to work so well.”

Hinata laughed derisively. “I told ya- fuckin’ pathetic. Of course it worked well. Now, you got my cut?”

Jinx smiled and reached into her cleavage, pulling out a crisp bill and handing it over. “Oh…and before I forget…one more thing…”

Jinx held out a bag next, letting Hinata take it and look inside…to find an entire six-pack of Pussycat’s Revenge. When Hinata looked up with a raised eyebrow, Jinx simply
laughed.

“Bring me more.”
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby panahinuva » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Ermagerd this is fucking amaaaazing. Gotta say, seeing Ares beating up Angel was deeeeeply satisfying for me. Great job!
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/panahinuva

"The world is upside-down, Alice! The inmates are running the asylum- no offense. And worst of all... I'm left tea-less!"

panahinuva
Site Admin

Postby BioYuGi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Finally was able to read this, and yeah, it was pretty damn good. My favorite part might have been Chrome hallucinating her crush into pushing her to be more assertive. That and Jinx being involved was great, and I like how the girls never brought up Hinata turned out to be a bully too from how she was treating Ino. Though I would have suggested Patti and Liz be the bullies for Tsubaki, given their past in the manga, but having it be the literal 'witches' was nice too.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:39 pm

Good god, this one took way too long on my part. Wish I could have gotten my ass in gear and submitted this for Bio's birthday way back months ago...but...well, in the end, here is the result of my efforts with hope that he'll like this regardless. A cowgirl hypnosis story starring Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail.

http://captainsanji.deviantart.com/art/Titania-Brand-Milk-Part-1-522021238

Link will bring you to part 1. Had to split it into three because DA is stupid like that with lengthy documents. Anyway, enjoy, and Happy Moo-Moo March!
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:24 am

It's a good thing my work is only allowing me to read a few paragraphs at a time. I think trying to read the whole thing in one sitting would give me a heart attack. Not even finished part one yet and I love it.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Return to The Council's Art Corner