Chris's Literary Desk

Do you like to draw? How about write? Well, if you're willing to share your work with us, then go ahead. I can't promise we won't criticize your work, but it's always good to get some opinions.

Chris's Literary Desk

Postby Chris_B » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:31 pm

So, I've started writing again. I'm gonna use this post to give you guys a heads up as to when I post a story on dA, and if I remember to, I'll post it here first as a kind of exclusive reveal for you to enjoy.

I'll also be posting up various ideas for stories from time to time, just to have them somewhere that I can find them easily enough.

Anyway, I just posted the second part of my BodyMODS story on my dA account (http://fav.me/d6dtihe). There's a bit of sex in it and the TF's are more instantaneous and less drawn out than I'm sure some of you would like, but I needed to get this out to get me back in the saddle.

Also, I'll be starting a weekly "journal" series about a scientist studying Were-Bimbos and trying to determine the origin of the virus/curse as well as studying the various phases and effects of the syndrome. Yeah... not sure yet what to exactly call the condition/affliction, but I think you get the gist of it.
deviantART: http://kalanosis.deviantart.com/
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Re: Chris's Literary Desk

Postby Chris_B » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:15 am

Skyrim Perverted Dimension Story:

First Person Perspective. Out and about, Lydia and main character encounter a werewolf pack. During battle, Lydia becomes infected with an odd strain of lycanthropy. Main character goes on a quest to try and get Lydia a cure before she loses herself to the beast inside of her. Possible transformations to include: Breast/Hip/Ass expansion, Hair Lengthening, Mental Alterations, Wolf-girl transformation. Will serve as a bit of an introduction to the perverted Skyrim, where more stories (and possible RPs) might take place.
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:42 am

Here's the first part of the Skyrim story that I'm working on. I'll hopefully get it finished, though looking at my track record so far...

-----------------------------

The sun was starting to set as we made our way back from Riverwood, the quiet little settlement along the White River. Being a thane of Whiterun Hold, Jarl Balgruuf asked Lydia and me to head there to investigate rumors of the bandits in the area becoming more organized. Thankfully, it turned out to be nothing as a pair of adventurers had already been through and wiped out the Embershard Mine bandits. No matter how many times that mine is cleared out, they always seem to come back as I’ve cleared the mine a few times myself.

I was off of my horse when they ambushed us. Three bandits, barely clothed in any armor and no weapons to speak of, sprang out of the bushes along the road, demanding our money. Not even the Breton woman, the leader of the group, was only wearing a small bra to try and contain her substantial chest. The only common thing about them was that they all wore hide helmets.

“Your money, or your life,” the Breton woman demanded, even as Lydia and I looked at each other in confusion. I let go of my horse’s reigns, who took off into the brush, sensing the impending battle. I trained my horse well, and she knew when to stay and when to run.

“You realize that you’re unarmed, right?” I asked them, a large Nord male laughing.

“Unarmed? Hardly,” he said. I noticed him eyeing Lydia in a fashion that a guard had a few weeks ago. Suffice it to say, that guard is no longer stationed in Whiterun… for his own safety. “Besides, we’re tougher than you, milk-drinker.”

“Hah,” Lydia laughed. “Many have said that before, and they’ve all ended up either on the ends of our swords, or beaten bloody by Beltran here.” I nodded, setting my hand on the hilt of my Dwarven sword. I did not like the idea of attacking unarmed opponents with my sword, but at the same time the thoughts of these three possibly being mages did not leave my mind.

“We’ll see about that,” the Wood Elf said before howling. My eyes widened, more from astonishment than fear as his helmet came off… and revealed the wolf ears perched atop his head. I drew my sword instantly, Lydia getting her own steel sword and shield ready.

“Werewolves…” my housecarl muttered, even as the three began to howl and change. Their bodies bulked up as dense fur sprouted across their bodies. Helmets fell to the ground as their fur armor ripped and tore from the transformation. Their faces pushed out into muzzles, with the Breton’s form being a bit more slender than the two males.

That was common. What was not was her fur. She was covered from head to hind paws in fur, unlike the males who had no fur on their chests and stomachs. It was also a brownish-gray, unlike the darker brown of her pack-mates.

We readied ourselves, having fought a few werewolves before… but those were ones that had succumbed to the beast within, and they only attacked as loners, or in pairs in the case of the couple that were in the forests of Falkreath Hold. These three, though… they were definitely different.

As Lydia and I moved back to back, the werewolves shifted positions as well. The female was now facing down Lydia while I was staring down the two larger males. I believed that I was in more danger, and did not offer to switch opponents. Knowing she had my back, I rushed forward.

The two werewolves rushed me as well, but I was able to duck under their initial slashes. I lashed out with my sword, catching one across the chest before the other hit me square in the chest. I stumbled back a bit, but breathed deeply. “FUS!” I shouted, staggering the two wolves before moving up and slashing one across the neck. His head came clean off as I turned to the other, who had recovered. I briefly glanced over to Lydia, who was holding off the female werewolf well enough.

The second male werewolf howled before leaping at me. I barely ducked under the beast, slashing at his legs as he passed overhead. He roared in pain, rolling off of the stone pathway and into the river. I watched to see if he would resurface, but a shout of pain caught my attention.

Turning around, I saw Lydia on the ground, her sword a few feet away as the werewolf had her claws dug into Lydia’s exposed shoulder. The spaulder was a few yards away and the beast had her arm raised, ready to strike.

“TIID KLO UL!” Time slowed to a crawl, giving me the precious few moments I needed. Rather than waste time rushing to lop off the werewolf’s arm, I raised my sword up. I stepped forwards and, with both arms, threw my sword into the she- wolf’s exposed torso. It landed true, the blade sinking in halfway. Time resumed at a normal rate as she howled in pain, letting Lydia go as she stumbled away. This gave me time to approach her, breathing deeply and preparing my Voice. As she turned towards me, rage in her eyes, I let loose.

“FUS… ro DAH!” The sheer force of my Thu’um forced the sword in all the way to the hilt and carried her body into a tree. The sword pinned her to it, though she was no longer breathing after that. I wasted no time in charging up my Healing Hands spell, using both hands as I moved to mend Lydia’s wounds.

The problem was, however, her shoulder wound was not healing. “We’ll need to get you to the temple,” I said, dispelling Healing Hands. “Danica should be able to help you.” Lydia merely nodded, grimacing in pain as I helped her up. I whistled, my horse rushing out at my call. I helped Lydia into the saddle, which was a good thing as seconds later, she slumped forward. Her breathing was shallow and ragged. “Let’s make haste, Talia,” I said, running down the path with the reigns in hand. We crossed over the bridge, moved past the Honningbrew Meadery and were halfway between it and Whiterun when three more people stood in our way.

But I knew these three, for I was a member of the Companions. Aela, Farkas and Vilkas stood in the road, blocking our path. Unlike the three other werewolves, they did not hide their ears, though Aela was the only one who had her tail on display. It was not uncommon for werewolves to be tolerated in society, as long as they kept did not let the beast take control. But, there was something about these three that made me feel ill at ease. The looks on their faces was not of one greeting a friend or shield-brother.

“Please stand aside,” I said. “Lydia needs medical attention. Soon.”

“We know,” Farkas said. “We heard the howling all the way from Jorvaskr, but you ended the fight before we could arrive.” They cautiously approached, despite the fact that I was currently unarmed.

“We can also smell the beast blood currently flowing through Lydia’s body,” Aela said, a phrase which chilled me to the bone. “It seems that some of the blood of her assailant was introduced into her system. If not purged soon, she will be lost to the beast within her.”

“And how are you going to do that?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“We will do what we must, Shield-Brother,” Vilkas said. “For now, though, there may be a way to cure her before she is lost to the beast within. Let us take her to Jorvaskr, and we’ll speak to Kodlak. He’ll know what can be done.”

Kodlak Whitemane, the Harbinger of the Companions. His title is not indicative to any real leadership position as there has not been a true leader of the Companions since Ysgramor many centuries ago. Instead, he acts as a sort-of advisor to the Circle, the group of Companions who pass down jobs and work to the members. He is indeed a wise man, and I have sought his counsel more than once. He is also one of the oldest werewolves around.

I nodded, allowing Farkas to take Talia’s reigns and lead her towards a secret cave. The werewolf members of the Companions use it when they wish to go hunting in their beast forms. I followed Aela and Vilkas, none of us saying a word as the moons Masser and Secunda rise, a red tint to them.
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:13 am

Ooh, it's shaping up to be good. Heh, I actually had my character marry Aela, and we are now werewolves and a couple. It's pretty awesome. Also the way he killed the female vampire was badass.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:16 am

Wow has it been a wile since I posted something in here...

ANYWAY, for those of you that don't watch me on dA, I recently posted a story for my friend tghawk555's birthday. Just some good old Bimbo TG TF.

http://fav.me/d7lu5dq
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Posting this here for collaboration purposes. It's a rough outline of a story based on a commission that Lessien got.

Lessien asks Bio, Mitsu and Chris to assist in getting a magical artifact in a dungeon below an ancient temple.

A barrier at the entrance prevents access, except to women. Bio, Mitsu, and Chris all become women before entering the temple.

Bypassing the first obstacle leads the group to a main room with three other passages splitting off from it. After deciphering some runes, Lessien asks the others to find switches at the end of each hallway, setting up her equipment to study the runes. The other split off into a passage each.

Nami finds herself in a vast vault, most of the chests already looted, a trap having caused her bust to swell up a bit bigger. One chest hangs above her from the ceiling, partially open. She gets the chest down, and stuffs her pockets full of gems and coins, sticking the last glowing gemstone between her boobs. It slowly causes her bust to grow, though the other treasures distract her until her shirt rips open from her growing boobs.

Bio finds herself in a large, empty room, save for a single pedestal. She inspects the pedestal, triggering panels on the ceiling and walls to open. Tentacles slide out, seeking out Bio as she tries to escape the room. She makes into the hallway, but more panels open up, the tentacles keeping up with her until one finally trips her. They tear into her pants as Bio struggles to get up and continue on, one slipping up into her pussy. She barely manages to make it to the main room before collapsing from the pleasure. Tentacles assault her, pumping her full of aphrodisiacs and expansion gel that make her rear balloon in size. More tentacles move to her posterior as it grows. She arrives first, but becomes more focused on pleasuring herself.

Chrissie finds herself in a room with more runes carved into the wall. She starts to record them for study herself, touching one set of runes. They glow, her body beginning to glow as runes floated around her form. Her clothes shrink and rearrange as her body grows and shrinks in all the right areas. She rushes back down the hall, her intellect starting to slowly diminish as she moves away from the room.

Nami and Chrissie arrive at the room at the same time, but find another, hidden passage that opened thanks to their switches being flipped. Lessien walks out, holding the treasure that she sought. She smiles at the group. Nami is trying to fish the glowing gemstone out of her bust while Bio pleasures herself. Chrissie looks down confused at the floating runes as they start to diminish with more of her intellect.

"Thanks for all your help, girls~! And don't worry about your current forms, I'll get you back to normal... eventually."
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Looks pretty good to me.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Here's the first part of the story, where we all become girls to get past the first trap/barrier. Because magic.

------------------------------------

Lessien stood outside the massive, stone temple. She had spent a few hours looking over the structure of the temple, as well as the first antechamber, already, and she knew she would need help. Thankfully, that helped arrived less than a minute after she had sent her request.

Two portals opened up near to where she stood, one blue and the other purple. Chris, her redheaded friend and fellow scientist, stepped out of the blue portal wearing a lab coat, white shirt and olive-colored cargo pants. He smiled as he approached Lessien, the blue portal fluctuating before it collapsed in on itself.

Two more men walked out of the purple portal, one wearing a captain’s coat and a tri-corn pirate’s and the other with purple hair and cybernetic implants. The first was Mitsu, a blue-haired pirate and water elemental-esque person. He was tall and lean, standing at just over six feet tall. Under his captain’s coat, he wore a black shirt with the usual pirate’s skull-and-bones design and a pair of black pants. He smiled as he saw Chris and Lessien.

The last person was Bio, the purple-haired cyborg. An accident years ago let some tech he was experimenting with permanently fused with the right side of his face and left arm. His right eye had been replaced with a camera, hidden behind a glowing red light. He was wearing a black shirt and pants. “Good to see everyone again,” he said.

“Indeed, it’s been a while,” Chris replied. “Since Thanksgiving?”

“For those of you that celebrate it,” Lessien said, brushing some of her long, black hair out of her face. She had just the slightest Australian accent. “But, thanks for coming out here at such late notice. I need some help in the temple.”

“What’s in there that you need help with?” Mitsu asked, looking up at the temple.

“Treasure,” Lessien said, sticking her tongue out at Mitsu. “Seriously, though, there is an artifact in the temple that I need for my research. Problem is… I need three other people to help me with getting it. And that’s where you come in.” She moved up the steps, towards the entrance to the temple. “I haven’t come across any traps yet, but I don’t think the previous tenants would just leave their treasures unguarded—“

“Stop,” Bio said as they neared the opening. His right eye flashed yellow for a brief moment as he saw a purple energy field appear over the entrance. “There’s definitely an energy field that just appeared over the entrance.”

“Are you sure?” Lessien said, continuing through the threshold. Bio saw her pass through the energy field, the field glowing blue to his enhanced vision. “I’ve passed through here several times to get to the main antechamber, and nothing’s happened.”

“Well, something certainly did,” Bio said, watching as Chris approached the entrance. He held out a hand as he approached the threshold, which pressed flat against the field. The field turned pink as he touched it, Bio noticed.

“Feels like I’m pressing my hand against a pane of glass,” Chris commented, running his hand along the, to him, invisible barrier. He took a few steps back as he rubbed his chin, activating his omnitool. The orange holographic panels appeared over his left arm, keeping the sensor in his palm aimed at the entrance as he typed in a quick command. “Lessien, step back out here, please?”

The raven-haired woman nodded, walking back out. Once again, Bio watched as the field turned blue and Lessien stepped freely out of the temple. “What does your equipment say?” she asked, pulling out a tablet of her own. She pointed it towards the entrance, the small camera scanning for the field.

“I noticed a small spike of energy when you passed through,” Chris said. “Not lethal, especially at those levels. Mitsu, you want to try approaching the entrance?”

Mitsu, who had been idly chewing on a medium-sized sapphire, looked over at Chris. “Tangible, or intangible?” he asked.

“Intangible to start,” Chris said, watching as his friend turned into a fine mist of water vapor. The wispy cloud that was now Mitsu floated to the entrance… and stopped.

“Hey, what gives?” Mitsu asked, though the three others could clearly see what was happening. To Bio, the field was once again pink, and to the other two, there was a large spike in energy as the field solidified.

“Hmm, seems that the field’s picky about how to let in,” Lessien said. “But, why only me? Why am I able to gain entrance when you are not?”

“Wait,” Chris said. “Mitsu, back off from the doorway and become Nami, please.”

“You think it’s gender-related? Why would they do that?” Bio asked as Mitsu reformed into his female persona Nami. She was shorter than her male form, but that height went straight to her bust and hips. Her breasts were normally a hefty pair of f-cups, and she had an ass to match. Her face shifted into a lovely visage, with full lips, large blue eyes, and high cheekbones. Aside from resizing to fit her new form, her clothes remained relatively unchanged, though her hair now trailed down to her pert rear.

“Any number of reasons,” Lessien said. “The temple may have been presided over by priestesses who used magic to trap the entrance and prevent men from entering.”

“Yeah, we’ve seen weirder in other temples,” Nami said, walking up to the entrance. “This one time, Chris and I found a temple filled with odd mirrors. They always showed a different version of us, even one of us as a pair of Pokémon for some reason.” She moved through the entrance with no problem, though, taking a few steps into the temple to make sure.

“I made it,” she said, smiling to the others. She began to grow taller, her boobs and butt starting to shrink down as she began to shift back into Mitsu. “Now, let’s see if I can—woah!” The moment was Mitsu again, he found himself being pushed out of the temple, his boots scraping against the stone. It stopped when he was at the entrance, causing him to tumble backwards. Thankfully, Bio and Chris both caught him, helping him back up.

“Looks like we’ll have to stay women while we’re in the temple…” Chris said as Mitsu became Nami once more. He activated his omnitool again, a soft purple glow suffusing his body for a brief minute. His height began to rapidly dwindle as his hair grew longer and longer. His hips pushed outward, ass growing softer and rounder as he became a slender she. Her chest pushed out, forming a pair of plush dd-cups as her face softened and shifted. Her lips plumped up a bit as her nose shrank and upturned slightly.

Bio smiled as he saw the three rather attractive women standing around him. He was partly tempted to try and turn them into a lovely trio of sexy maids, but he held off for now. Instead, he activated his own morphing program, shivering as his spiky purple hair rapidly growing down to the small of his back. Two tuffs of hair stuck out from the sides of his head, almost looking like cat ears as the rest of him shrank a bit. His black shirt pushed out only a bit while his hips widened further and further. She bit her lip as she felt it swell, becoming soft as her face shifted and softened. Her hips and ass continued to swell, her clothes shifting to better fit her bottom-heavy form.

When it was all set and done, all four were women. Nami had the largest bust of the group, as well as being the curviest overall. Chris, or Chrissie in her current form, and Lessien were tied at second, their hourglass figures not quite as exaggerated as Nami’s form. And Bio was in last place as far as busts were concerned, but that was easily offset by her large rear, her butt easily the biggest of the bunch.

“Okay, now that we’re all set,” Lessien said, leading the group back to the entrance, “let’s get in there and find my artifact.”
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:57 pm

Second part of the story. Not as long as the other parts will be, but I want to break up each girl's transformation into separate parts, in case Bio, Mitsu, or Lessien wanted any changes.

Also, feel free to tell me if you'd like something revised. This is supposes to be about the four of us, and if I'm messing up one of our characters, I'd like to know so I can fix it.

---------------------------------

The group reached the main chamber with little trouble, Lessien having already set up lighting during her initial survey of the temple. It was a large room, spacious enough for several dozen people to gather in. The walls were covered in carvings and pictograms, most of which depicted women of various shapes.

“Well, that settles that,” Chrissie said as she looked over the walls. She examined one pictogram of two women, both of whom were incredibly, impossibly curvy. “This is a temple to womanhood, or the female form. Perhaps even some goddess of fertility or sex.”

“Our kind of place,” Bio said with a grin, making sure her cybernetic eye was recording the images. She could not help but smile when she saw one of a woman who was anchored to the floor by a huge rear. “Any bets on whether or not the goddess was a pervert?”

“What sex goddess isn’t a perv?” Nami asked, wandering around the room while Lessien pulled a tablet out of her lab coat. “Seriously, how many temples have we explored that aren’t dedicated to sex and perversion?”

“Have to give you that one,” Bio said with a chuckle. She turned to Lessien, who had started her own scans of the runes and carvings. “To the task at hand, though. Just what did you need help with?”

“Well, I need you three to help me retrieve my artifact,” Lessien said. “From what I’ve been able to decipher from these runes and engravings, there are three switches that need to be activated in three separate rooms. Problem is, I need to stay out here, just in case the artifact is revealed for only a short amount of time.”

“Sounds reasonable,” Chrissie said, looking down one of the dark passages that branched off of the main room. “So, we just pick a direction and follow the hallway?”

“That’s what I’ve determined,” Lessien said. “Though, I haven’t gone down any of the three passages yet.”

“So, anything we find in those rooms…?” Nami asked, grinning at Lessien.

“Yours to keep.”

Nami’s grin grew wider as she looked at the three passageways. “Let’s see… the one with the most treasure is… this way!” She dashed off down one hallway, leaving the other two for Chrissie and Bio.

“I’ll take this passage, if you want that one?” Chrissie asked, pointing to the door she was nearest to.

“Sounds good to me,” Bio said, waving a hand as she started down her own hallway. “See ya in a bit.” She heard Chrissie start walking down her own pathway as she moved forward, the darkness of the hallway no problem for her.
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:01 am

And here's Bio's part. I'm pretty sure this looks dis-jointed and not very good, so please, PLEASE, tell me what I need to fix. And yes, I finished up this section while doing about 4 different things at once.

Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------

“Sounds good to me,” Bio said, waving a hand as she started down her own hallway. “See ya in a bit.” She heard Chrissie start walking down her own pathway as she moved forward, the darkness of the hallway no problem for her. She frowned, though, as she noticed fewer and fewer pictures and carvings on the walls.

Soon, she found herself standing in a large, open room. It was not quite half the size of the previous room, with only a single pedestal in the back. Her goal lay atop the pedestal, a switch with an amethyst jewel set into the top. The gemstone glowed softly in the dim light of the room.

Bio looked around, noting that there seemed to be a tile theme going on with the room. The wall, floor, and even ceiling had tiles on them, making it hard to spot for pressure plates. She moved cautiously through the room, but she was surprised when she made it the entire way across the room without hitting a trap.

“Heh, easier than I thought,” she said, smiling triumphantly as she grabbed the handle of the switch. She tugged, gritting her teeth as she found it hard to move at first. It barely budged, but Bio was not so easily defeated. After close to a minute of struggling with the lever, it slammed forward, causing Bio to fall backwards and pull off the purple gemstone at the top. She landed with a thud, barely noticing the tile she landed on giving ever so slightly from her weight. She was more distracted by the grinding noise that filled the chamber for several seconds before stopping.

Back in the main chamber, Lessien was studying the runes that covered one wall. She had already determined that the switches would open a door in here, now she just had to wait for her companions to activate them and open the way. But, as she deciphered more of the runes, she determined that her initial thoughts about the rooms were true.

Before she could decrypt any more runes, though, the chamber filled with the sound of stone grinding on stone. Lessien turned towards the sound, watching as the mural that Chrissie had been looking over slid backwards. The wall then split between the two women, swinging to either side and opening a small passage. She smirked as she moved into the passage. “Thanks for the help,” she muttered, not even glancing back as she moved into the newly revealed, dark hallway.

Back in the antechamber, Bio stayed where she was for a bit, but after a few seconds, nothing happened. She stood back up, dusting off her big butt after picking up the amethyst. “I think Nami would like this,” she said. “And if not, it’s a nice trinket for her to add to her collection.” She pocketed the stone, turning to head back to the main room.

However, Bio jumped a bit as she heard the sound of stone crashing against stone. Turning around, she saw one of the wall panels had fallen off, revealing a pitch-blackness that not even her cybernetic eye could penetrate. Another panel then fell off of the back wall before one fell off of the ceiling. The discarded tiles shattered into dust.

At first, she was afraid that the room was collapsing in on itself, but as she turned to leave, Bio saw what was causing the destruction. A floor tile popped up, shattering against a falling tile from the ceiling and both revealing a thick, fleshy tentacle. They were a brownish-red color, wiggling and writhing as though stretching themselves out.

Bio’s heart raced as she saw the tentacles, turning to look back at the empty spaces. Sure enough, even more of the fleshy appendages were writhing and twisting about. Not wasting any more time looking at them, she raced towards the entrance, hoping to outrun the tentacles before they were fully awake. But, more tentacles revealed themselves as more of the wall and ceiling tiles fell away. One lashed out, managing to wrap itself around her arm. The tip opened up, releasing a glob of thick, purple goo even as Bio managed to slip her arm out of its grasp. The substance instantly absorbed into her skin, making her body tingle with pleasure.

She moaned from the sensation, shivering even as her clothes felt a bit tighter around her chest and hips. That did not stop her from running, though. She glanced back to see if the tentacles were still chasing her, and sure enough they were. But, looking back was a mistake as a portion of the wall ahead of her collapsed outward, a few tentacles flying out. One managed to wrap itself around her ankle, tripping her. It slid up her pant leg, more of the goo leaking out and smearing across her skin as it traveled upwards.

Bio moaned loudly as she struggled against the tentacle, her body starting to heat up. Her nipples ached as they hardened, pushing out against her shirt as her breasts swelled outward another inch. She managed to beget back up, puling hard against the tentacle. “Let… me go!” she shouted, yanking her leg against the leaking appendage. Her eyes widened as she saw a thick bulge traveling up the tentacle, but thankfully, she was able to pull free.

Bio continued to run, even as she felt her shirt and pants getting tighter and tighter against her growing curves. She could see the light from the main chamber up ahead, smiling as she raced to get through the doorway. “Lessien!” she called. “I’ve got some trouble right behind me! Get ready!”

However, before she could cross through the doorway, two more tentacles burst out of the ground in front of her, each shooting for her feet. Bio jumped, hoping to go over them. Unfortunately, both of them managed to snag a leg. Bio’s eyes widened as she started to drop to the ground, though the tentacles managed to slow her descent enough to make the landing soft.

Still, she struggled against the tentacles as they began to wind their way up her legs, the thick appendages secreting more of the thick purple goo. Bio moaned as she felt the stuff seep into her skin, her ass growing larger and wider. Her pants groaned in protest to the growing posterior they were trying to contain, but as Bio managed to free one foot from the tentacles, she heard the seams split and tear, revealing portions of her soft, pale cheeks.

The supple ass pushed out against the tears, her pants squishing against the yielding, expanding cheeks as she stood back up. She tugged at the tentacle still moving up her leg as she struggled to run, almost through the threshold as she felt it sliding up her thigh. “Almost there…” Bio grunted, the tears widening as more ass spilled out from the openings along the seams. Her running had slowed as her ass widened, the extra weight starting to slow her down more and more.

“Yes! Freedom~!” Bio exclaimed as she made it into the main chamber. However, her vision exploded into stars and colors as her passenger lunged up her thigh and into her pussy. A powerful gush of the purple expanding goo was forced into her slit, making her orgasm instantly. She fell to her knees, moaning loudly as her hands darted to her crotch.

More tentacles were soon coming out of the walls and ceiling, aimed directly at Bio. Her pants were ripping and tearing as her ass continued to swell behind her, even as more tentacles soon joined the first. A pair of tentacles got a good idea and slipped into the waistline of the pants. The then began to bulge from a buildup of their expansion-causing goo before finally snapping the pants. Bio’s ass, growing passed the size of basketballs and nearing beach balls in volume, pushed the ruined garment down, the glorious rear now fully exposed. The tentacles then began to focus on those marvelously huge cheeks, more purple goo gushing onto and into her to accelerate the expansion. A few of the more adventurous tentacles slipped up into Bio’s rear, wiggling about between her cheeks to further stimulate her.

Bio, for her part, was only capable of moaning and squealing in pleasure as her ass swelled up passed the size of exercise balls, each cheek now taller than her as she knelt on the ground. The prodigious posterior was too heavy to allow her to stand any more, but that was the last thought on her mind as her hands moved down to pleasure her tentacle-stuffed pussy. She barely noticed that a couple of tentacles had slipped up her shirt, caressing and groping her tits. More of the goo seeped out of them, lathering her boobs in the stuff and causing them to grow larger and softer with each passing second.

So focused was she on pleasuring herself that Bio did not notice that Lessien was no longer there. Even the sounds of the others approaching from their respective passageways was not reaching her brain as pleasure overrode conscious thought.
Last edited by Chris_B on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Ooh wow, looking awesome Chris. I'll take another look tomorrow when I'm more lucid to see if there's anything I'd change.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:44 pm

And here's the next part, where our resident pirate gets a good dose of boobage. Enjoy.

--------------------------------------

Nami’s grin grew wider as she looked at the three passageways. Her keen treasure sense, honed from centuries of treasure hunting as a pirate, was pointing down one hallway in particular. “Let’s see… the one with the most treasure is… this way!” She dashed off down one hallway, leaving the other two for Chrissie and Bio. The hallway was covered in more runes and diagrams, though Nami ignored them for the most part. She did grin as she saw a few pictures of hyper-curvy women.

She smiled as she raced down the hallway, slowing her pace as she noticed a large doorway ahead, the room beyond glowing softly. As she moved into the room, Nami saw torches all along the wall and on the pillars, burning away and lighting the room.

But, the room was more like a vault. It was massive and spacious, much larger than the antechamber she and the others were in previously. And, much to Nami’s delight, there were chests lining the walls. They were all closed, each one seeming to promise a whole trove of treasures and treats for the gem-eating pirate. And against the far wall, Nami saw a glimmer of blue, a sizable sapphire set atop the arm of a lever.

Nami walked up to the lever, easily pulling it down to complete her objective. The sound of stone grinding on stone filled the vault, some dust falling from the ceiling as the ancient mechanism went to work. The sapphire slipped out of the fitting and fell, Nami catching it swiftly. She grinned, brushing it off before popping it into her mouth. “Mmmm… my favorite,” she said, crunching on the sapphire happily.

With her mission complete, Nami turned her gaze to the many chests that filled the room. As she approached the first one, she noticed that the wood was starting to rot. She frowned, figuring that the chests would not survive any kind of transport, and her water-based powers would only damage the chests further. Still, with her scientific friends here, Nami knew they would be more than happy to help her get the treasure back to her ship.

“Okay, let’s see what’s in chest number… one!” she said, hoisting open the heavy lid. The hinges creaked before snapping, the rusted metal and rotten wood not able to withstand the weight of the lid. Nami’s look of excitement, however, rapidly changed to disappointment. The chest was empty.

“Hmph. I guess it was too much to ask that ALL of these chests were filled,” she muttered, looking at the dozens and dozens of chests filling the room. She moved over to the next chest down the line. “Well, on to chest number two!”

As she opened the lid, the back wall of the chest collapsed, the wood practically disintegrating before Nami’s eyes. Once again, the chest was empty. She peered closer at the bottom of the chest before rapping her knuckle against it. The aged wood cracked and fell apart at the point of impact, leaving an inch-wide hole that showed the stone floor beneath it.

“So, no false bottoms, either…” Nami growled, looking up at the other chests once more. She then scurried from one to another, opening chest after chest and finding each one to be empty. Each opened chest fell apart once disturbed, much like the first two.

Her frustration grew with each opening, until after her twelfth chest when she cried out in anger. Nami formed many discs of ice before shooting them at the remaining chests. Each impact caused the chests to collapse, and no treasure was revealed to the pirate. She stomped her foot on the ground before looking to the ceiling in defeat.

But, as she gazed up at the vaulted ceiling, Nami noticed a rectangular shape hanging from the ceiling. It was hanging a few meters above the ground, and barely visible in the torchlight. Nami was just fortunate enough to be standing under it to see it. After seeing how empty the chests in the vault had been so far, a part of her believed that this, too, was devoid of treasures. However, her curiosity got the better of her.

Nami’s solid body dissolved into mist before floating up to the chest. Being up close to it, Nami saw that it was in better condition than the other chests, and was more ornate as well. She easily slipped a portion of her misty form into the crack before laughing in glee. She could feel the gold and gemstones in the chest, just waiting for her to claim them!

Withdrawing the portion of herself from the box, she looked around at the ropes suspending it from the ceiling. They were starting to rot themselves, the weight of the chest and the passing of centuries taking its toll on them. But, Nami could not see any way to safely lower the chest to the ground.

So, Nami floated back to the ground and reconstituted into her solid form. She adjusted her top, her black shirt feeling a tiny bit tighter against her chest before forming several more discs of ice. She then swished her hands around, forming a sizable slab of ice and floated it up to the chest. Once properly supported, she held the chest up before motioning with her other hand. The four smaller ice discs flew out, cutting the ropes holding the chest up.

The ice slab buckled and cracked slightly as the ropes snapped, the chest free of its hanging prison. Nami then gently motioned down, the slab of ice and chest gently descending to the floor. She grinned as she watched it slowly float to the ground, not having noticed the crack. Once it was a mere meter off the ground, the ice slab split and the chest fell forward. It smashed into the ground, the wood too weak from the years passing by to absorb the impact and weight of the treasure inside.

However, Nami was not disappointed this time. Coins and gems and gold trinkets of varying shapes and sizes spilled out of the broken chest, forming quite the pile of loot. Her eyes shone brightly as she gazed at her haul, hurrying over to start stuffing her pockets, and occasionally her mouth, with the goods. She cooed softly as she crunched on a gold ring that featured a rather large sapphire, even as she stuffed the pockets of her overcoat and pants with jewels and coins. She was starting to run out of space, though, and began to use her cleavage as an impromptu pocket, stuffing the larger gemstones in between her boobs.

It was as she was admiring a small statuette of a hyper-curvy woman that Nami saw the soft glow coming from under a few coins. She brushed them away, eyes widening as she gazed at the gemstone she revealed. It was a ruby, easily the size of her open hand. It was set into a gold border, but instead of glowing red, it had a soft purple aura surrounding the gemstone.

This made her smile even more. Magical gemstones always tasted better, and while she would have preferred sapphire, she was not about to say no to a magical item. Moreover, if it proved to be a dangerous artifact, Nami would simply label it and store it in her higher-security vault on her ship. Unfortunately, she had no space left in any of her conventional pockets, so she slipped the glowing jewel into her bust.

She cooed at the tingling sensations it gave off, her nipples hardening in response. They poked noticeably against her shirt, making her shiver slightly as they rubbed against the fabric. All that remained were a few trinkets and gold coins she could not find room for, but Nami knew her friends would be more than willing to help her get the rest. She even left the small statuette, left upright with a few pieces of jewelry arrayed around it like a shrine.

Nami began to walk back towards the main chamber, not able to see the glow of the magical gemstone in her shirt. The tingling sensation remained, though, as her shirt slowly felt tighter and tighter across her chest. Her boobs were slowly swelling up, already a couple of inches larger as the pirate made her way down the dimly lit hall.

Nami, for her part, was rather distracted with munching on a fist-sized sapphire. It was not until breathing became harder for her that she finally looked down at her growing bust. The neckline of her shirt was stretched quite far, showing off more of her cleavage than before as the top strained to remain in one piece. She looked confused at first until she noticed a soft, purple glow had suffused her breasts, the same glow she had seen from the magically infused ruby. She groaned as her shirt reached its limits, her boobs now almost twice as big as when she entered the temple.

Finally, the shirt tore down the center, her huge boobs ripping the neckline open and allowing Nami to breathe once more. She took a gasp of air, causing her shirt to rip a bit more. “O-Okay, easy fix…” she muttered to herself, closing her eyes and focusing. “I’ll just do this, and…” As she tried to shrink down her bust, Nami was startled by the tingling sensation growing stronger. She opened her eyes only to see her boobs stretching her shirt even more.

This time, though, Nami could see the growth happening as the stitching of the shirt popped and the neckline grew longer with each passing moment. Her boobs were even glowing a bit brighter as they swelled larger and larger, having surpassed the size of her head and starting to approach the size of large sports balls. “Okay… that didn’t work,” she said, starting back down the hallway as she reached into her cleavage to remove the expansion-causing gemstone.

Unfortunately, that proved harder than it sounded. As Nami dug into her expanding cleavage, she had trouble finding the right gemstone, often pulling out an emerald or sapphire when she thought she had a hold of the gold-wrapped ruby. “Come on, get outta there~!” she growled even as she felt the shirt rip open wider and wider. She could see her nipples starting to peek out of under the shirt thanks to the glow of the magic. “You’re going right into my mouth when I finally get you!”

The tingling sensation from the gemstone intensified once more, making Nami moan as she felt her breasts swell larger and faster than before. Her shirt ripped completely down the front, tearing open and letting her massive beach ball sized tits bounce free of their cloth prison. She stumbled forward, the doorway to the main chamber ahead. She moved faster towards her destination, arms squishing into her boobs to try to hold them still as she raced forward. She blushed from the pleasant sensations of her growing, wobbling boobs bouncing about, the soft mounds overflowing her arms as she felt her nipples slipping away from her hands.

However, something else caught her attention: the glowing ruby. It was poking out from her cleavage right at the front of her bust, her jostling, swelling bust making the stone move about as if taunting Nami. She tried to reach for it as her pace slowed, smooshing her boobs with her arms to try to reach the stone. As her boobs continued to grow, swelling up passed the size of her torso and continuing their growth, Nami had a hard time reaching around her squishy bust. Just as she was about to grab it, her fingers brushing against the gemstone, she stumbled forward, knocking the ruby further out of her reach though still trapped in her bust.

Nami groaned in frustration, her pace slowed to walking thanks to her giant, growing boobs. The heavy mounds of flesh were tugging her forward, making her lean to keep her balance as she walked towards the opening ahead of her. “I will eat you, magical boob-growing gem…” she muttered, smirking at her bust as it neared the size of beanbag chairs.

However, the sounds coming from the main room caught her attention. It sounded like someone was moaning in there. And further beyond, between the moans, was the sound of… echoed giggling?
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:39 pm

Oooh ooh this is sooo good, Chris. I really loved Bio's attempts to escape the tentacles, almost looking like she could get away before that one got up her pussy and then she was doomed, that was my favorite part. As for Nami, her frustration with the treasure chests was golden, and I loved how she kept trying to get at the gem but refused to just let go of the others until it didn't matter anymore.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Mitsunami » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:26 pm

Heheh...yep, that's Nami for ya.

"You know, you could just drop the others and find the one you want easily..."

*pouts* "But I wanna EAT them~~!" -3-

Exemplary work, Chris! Now we just need Chrissie-bimbo to complete the trio...and whatever happens to Lessien. XD
Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
We're coming aboard,
Prepare to eat lead.
Mitsunami
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Thanks for the praise, guys. And looking at how long this thing is getting (up to 10 pages in Word), I may just post up these sections as parts on dA when it's done, rather than the whole thing as one long story.
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:06 pm

And with this part, I am DONE! Chrissie now joins the ranks of the brainless in this section of the story.

When I post it to dA, I'm thinking of cutting it just after Lessien shows back up, and making the ending its own part to help shorten the section. Let me know what you think. Either way, enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------

“Let’s see… the one with the most treasure is… this way!”

Chrissie watched as Nami bolted down her passage, leaving her, Bio, and Lessien in the main chamber. She shook her head a bit before pointing down the passage nearest to her. “I’ll take this passage, if you want that one?” she asked Bio.

“Sounds good to me,” her friend said, waving a hand as she started down her own hallway. “See ya in a bit.” She watched Bio move into the dark hallway before turning to Lessien with a smile.

“I’ll be back, and hopefully I’ll still be me,” Chrissie said, waving to Lessien as she started down her hallway. Lessien merely smiled her coy smile as she was left alone, turning back to study the runes once more.

As she walked down the darkened corridor, Chrissie had to activate her omnitool to light her way. The holographic projections appeared only over her left hand as she pushed her thumb inward briefly. A beam of light shone from the panels, illuminating the hallway. As she walked down the hall, she noticed that the runes seemed to be following a pattern, the pictograms and letters repeating at an even interval. Her examination of the writing stopped as she came up to the room.

Inside the room was dark, the torch sconces empty. It was smaller than the main chamber, though this one featured a few stone benches that were angled towards the doorway. The focal point of the room was a pedestal at the front of the room, the benches angled in a way to let anyone sitting to face the pedestal. Chrissie’s attention, though, was drawn to the back wall, where the whole wall was covered with even more of the pictograms and runes.

“They look almost Nordic or Celtic,” she said, moving up to the back wall to get a better view of the symbols and pictograms. Unfortunately, she had never thought to learn the runic alphabet. She scanned the glyphs with her omnitool nonetheless, making sure to record images of the walls for later study and translation. A small, pleasant tingle ran down her spine as she scanned and snapped pictures of the wall. She also paid attention to the pictograms, most of which featured women. The pattern here was easy to spot: a plain-looking woman on the left and an incredibly curvy woman on the right with wavy lines between the two. Sometimes, the woman on the right had a much larger bust or wider hips. Sometimes, the women sported large, round stomachs or even animalistic features such as ears or tails.

Chrissie could not help but feel a twinge of arousal as she looked over the images. She shook her head, her red ponytail swishing about around her as she turned towards the podium. Now that she was standing on the other side, she noticed the lever on it, set rather low on the podium. An emerald was set into the top of the arm, glittering at she shined her light on it.

She had to kneel down to get a grip on the arm, which was in the down position. She gripped the lever and pulled up, grunting as she struggled to move the arm. She leaned down a bit with each tug, her boobs bouncing as she pulled back up. After just a few tries, though, Chrissie managed to pull the lever arm up, the force of it causing her to rock backwards onto her pert rear.

She grinned as she heard the sound of ancient machinery grinding, pushing a few loose strands of hair out of her face as she looked down at the lever. She let out a light giggle as she noticed its position, the arm set in just the right spot to be between her boobs when she knelt. She even sat back up on her knees, the arm pressing against her boobs and presenting the emerald to her. In the dim light provided by her omnitool, she noticed that the jostling of the switch had caused it to come loose of its fitting, allowing her to pluck it from the top of the lever.

Slipping the gemstone into the pocket of her pants, Chrissie turned back to the wall behind her. She knew that her friends would probably not leave her here, and even if they did, she had her omnitool to teleport her home. Therefore, she started looking over the runes once more, examining them closely. She ran her hand over the carvings as she tried to decipher them in her head, biting her lip as she felt another small, pleasant twinge run down her spine.

Several of the runes on the wall then began to glow softly from Chrissie’s touch, causing her to recoil slightly from the wall. They shined a soft golden color, but as they brightened, a softer pink outline seemed to form around the runes. They shimmered slightly as they floated gently from the wall, over a dozen different runes floating in the air a couple of inches from the wall. Chrissie activated her omnitool, aiming the scanners at a few of the runes as they began to float around and rearrange. Another pleasurable tingle ran down her spine as she watched the ancient characters dance about in the air, the mesmerizing runes flitting about in front of the scientist.

Her curiosity getting the better of her, Chrissie reached out to touch the floating runes. One of the runes, shaped much like an M, passed right through her hand, causing another, more powerful tingle of pleasure to run through her body. She barely suppressed a moan as she stepped back, bumping into the pedestal behind her.

However, the pedestal behind her was not what had her attention. The runes began to fly about the room frantically, more of the glowing symbols soon coming off the walls. They zipped around the chamber, passing through Chrissie and causing more jolts and twinges of pleasure. Her barely-contained moans were soon escaping her lips unbidden. She twitched as several passed through her chest, her hair once again falling in front of her face. She moved to brush them away, but she soon realized that her bangs were longer. Whereas before they barely reached down below her eye, now she could feel the ends ticking her cheek and chin.

“What the…” she muttered, holding the bangs out in front of her. As she examined her hair, she noticed that it was slowly lengthening as she held it. She let it drop as she saw something else out of the corner of her eye, something pink. Looking down, she saw that her shirt had turned a bright pink color, the neckline dipping to start exposing her peach-colored cleavage. Worse yet, as she looked further down in worry, she noticed that her cargo pants had become a tight pair of jeans, hugging and accentuating the curves of her hips. Even her boots had changed, now a pair of pink tennis shoes.

“Okay, time to go,” Chrissie said, turning towards the exit. The glowing, enchanted runes were still flying about erratically, but several seemed to stay near Chrissie as she moved for the hallway. They flew past her face, orbiting her body as the pleasant tingling returned. However, as she watched the runes floating around her body, she noticed the runes were repeating. A few soon slowed to a stop in front of her, floating in a line. They zipped and flew about before settling, Chrissie realizing that the lined up runes resembled certain letters. And she knew what they spelled.

“Bimbo,” she muttered, blinking as she read the word aloud. The tingling intensified, making her moan as she felt her clothes tightening around her body. She looked down, watching as her chest slowly pushed outward. The neckline of her pink top began to open up, widening to show more of her growing boobs. Meanwhile, her pants were starting to move up her legs, already halfway up her calves. But, Chrissie also noticed that the other symbols flying around her body were the same that were floating in front of her. The runes in front of her face soon joined the others, working their magic to make her into the word they spelled.

She stood there for a few moments, simply watching as her boobs swelled further and further while she tried to think of a way to stop this. However, every time she felt she was close to figuring out how to stop her transformation, one of the runes would flicker a bit in front of her face, and her thoughts would feel like they were scrambled. Her hair growing down her back and her bangs tickling her collarbone was also distracting her, making a giggle slip out as the tips of her bangs brushed against her. Eventually, she was able to get her thoughts together, though almost a minute had passed by. “I gotta… gotta get outta here…” she muttered as she stared down at her growing neckline, not noticing that her voice was a higher pitch. Her boobs were larger than her head now, and still swelling as her shirt shifted and stretched around the growing globes.

But, now the fabric was shifting instead of stretching, the sleeves shrinking and hem rising. She felt a breeze brush gently along her narrowing waist and stomach, the sensation causing her to bite her plump lower lip. Chrissie started walking for the exit, her widening hips swaying a bit more with each step. The runes floated along with her, staying in orbit around her body as they continued their transformation. Her slowly swelling tits bounced and bobbed with each step, bare skin rubbing against the soft fabric of the shirt as her bra disappeared. The sensations caused her to moan softly, her lips tingling as she groaned. She could not see it, but they thickened and plumped up, forming a permanent pout as they became a pair of perfect kissers.

As she neared the doorway, she could see that her pants were now more like tight shorts, the legs rising up above her knees. But, they soon shifted, the inner seams silently splitting and fusing together to for a denim skirt. The sudden shift caused her to stumble forward, one hand shooting out to brace herself against the wall. The runes on the wall glowed upon contact, more soon floating out to join their comrades in bimbofying Chrissie. “Eep~!” she cried, pulling her hand back, but it was too late. Over twenty runes were now floating around her body, and she felt the pleasant tingling sensation spreading throughout her body.

“Gotta… like, get out,” Chrissie said, walking out into the dark hallway. The glow of the runes lit up the area around her, allowing her to see a bit. But, after taking a few steps, she stumbled once more as her heels were pushed upward. She barely managed to regain her balance, but she was now standing on the balls of her feet, a soft clacking accompanying each step she now took. Looking down and around her massive melons, she saw her skirt was now covering less than half of her soft thighs and her shoes had turned a bright pink to match her shirt. Not only that, but the heels of the shoes had grown out and the laces had disappeared, the shoes slowly forming into a pair of tall, pink heels. Her calves tingled more intensely for a moment, burning just a tiny bit as they shrank and made heels a required part of her attire.

Chrissie was worried as she watched herself in the soft light of the runes. Her chest and ass were still inflating; the former now larger than watermelons while the latter felt as big as two soccer balls. Her hips were wider than her shoulders, and her hair was now brushing against the back of her ass, her bangs sliding against the tops of her boobs. She stood there for several moments, trying to remember what it was that was making her worried. Her mind felt like it was wading through a thick fog, her thoughts scattered and slow.

Thankfully, as she watched the hemline of her skirt slip further up her creamy thighs, she remembered. She needed to get away from the pretty, glittering symbols ‘cause they were changing her. She started back down the hall once more, the tight skirt and high heels slowing her progress as much as the runes were slowing her mind down. She let out a sharp “Eep~!” as she felt the fabric of her panties slide up between her soft cheeks, which were now starting to catch up with her chest as her breasts now looked larger than basketballs. Her panties were pulled tight against her crotch, making her squirm a bit with each step. Giggles slipped out of her mouth unbidden as she continued down the hallway, despite Chrissie still being worried that the floating symbol-things were doing something to her.

That, and whenever they flew by her face, or sparkled and floated between her boobies, they interrupted her as she continued to try and think of how to stop them. She could not help but giggle as one of the runes, shaped like a stick to her simpler mind, slid in and out of her cleavage repeatedly, barely noticing that each pass made her boobs bigger and shirt smaller. She smiled at the pretty, glittering things floating about her, their dancing and flitting about her body making her giggle more. Chrissie tried to catch the runes, cooing as they passed right through her fingers. Shivers of pleasure shot down her spine every time she “caught” one, making her pussy fee warmer and her panties wetter. She gasped and giggled as she felt something tickling the backs of her calves, looking back to see her long red ponytail having grown wildly. It was almost down to her ankles, and still growing in the dim glow of the runes. She ran her hand through it, giggling at how soft and silky it felt.

However, her simple-minded enjoyment was cut short as she heard a moan echo down the hallway. She looked up, seeing the light spilling in from the doorway beyond. She frowned, her brow furrowing as she tried to remember what she had been doing before the pretty, playful symbols interrupted her. She finally remembered after several long seconds of her thoughts wading through the cotton-candy thick fog permeating her mind. She needed to get… somewhere. And her friends were waiting for her. Chrissie then started sashaying down the hall, her ass bouncing and tits jiggling with each step. The soft clacking of her heels echoed through the hallway as she entered the room and took in the sight before her.

At first, she thought that there were two immense boulders behind Bio, blocking the tentacles that were trying to get to her friend. But, as she stared longer, she realized that the two giant globes were actually Bio’s ass, each cheek over two meters wide. Bio was still pleasuring herself, her hands working with a tentacle that was now wedged into her slit. The tentacles were rubbing and squishing against the two massive, fleshy spheres eagerly, with two of them stuck between the cheeks and pumping more of their expansion-causing goo. The purple-haired cyborg’s boobs were a bit smaller than basketballs, almost ripping her shirt open with their sheer size. And from the blissed-out look on her face, she was still too pleasured to be aware of her surroundings.

At the same time that Chrissie entered the room, Nami stumbled in, barely taking three steps before her own massive tits became too heavy. The giant boobs forced the pirate to fall to her knees and rest her immense, beanbag-chair sized breasts on the ground. She gritted her teeth as she struggled to get at the gemstone between her boobs, but looked up in shock as she finally noticed Chrissie and Bio. “What… what happened to you two?” she asked, blushing as she saw their lush, exaggerated curves.

Chrissie pouted as the runes continued to float around her. “Like, Nami~!” she whined, twirling a strand of hair around a finger. “These, like, weird pretty floaty thingies are….are, like, doin’ bad things ta me~! Make ‘em staahhp!” Her voice was a full octave higher than normal, making her sound even more vapid than she was. As her face formed a worried pout, one rune, shaped like a B, raced by her face and flickered to catch her attention. It was successful, as she giggled and followed it as it flew around her. She even spun in place, letting Nami get a good look at her bimbofied friend.

However, the gemstone between the pirate’s boobs began to tingle once more, making the large milkers swell up even further. Nami groaned softly, starting to squish her hands against her growing boobs once more to try to fish out the offending gemstone. “Grrr… Chrissie, can you get that ruby out from between by boobs?” she asked. “If you do that, then I can—“

Nami was interrupted as the sound of boots clacking against the stone floor echoed from the previously hidden hallway. Both cognizant girls turned, Chrissie twirling a strand of hair as she looked curiously down the dark hallway. Lessien soon stepped out into the light, a heavy-looking bag slung onto one shoulder. She smiled her coy smile at the girls, taking in their curvy, lush forms. “I see you three are having fun~” she said.

“Lessien? Where were you?” Nami asked. “I don’t remember that hallway being there before.”

“That’s cause it wasn’t, was it, Chrissie?” Lessien asked, turning to the redheaded bimbo. Chrissie furrowed her brow as she tried to think, only for her to let out a peal of empty-headed giggles as she lost her train of thought once more. “The three switches you flipped allowed the hidden door here to open. I do thank you all for your help.” She walked up to Bio, waving her hand in front of the moaning, cooing, blissed-out girl. “I’ll have to pass my thanks to Bio after she’s had her fun with my new pet…” she muttered to herself.

“A hidden door?” Nami asked, still reaching around her massive bust for the glowing ruby. She grunted as she felt her boobs pressing out against her arms. But, her fingers were close, and the pirate could feel it. The tips tingled as they neared the glowing ruby.

“Yes, a hidden door, locked by an ancient mechanism that requires three levers to be pulled to open,” Lessien said, walking towards Nami after setting the bag down at her feet. “And as you can see, two of the three were trapped, though I imagine you got that little gem from the treasury.” She leaned forward, examining the gemstone closely. “Need some help with it?”

“No, I think I almost—” Nami started before watching Lessien gently push the ruby deeper into the pirate’s cleavage and further from her reach. “Wait! No! I almost had it~…” she groaned, pouting as she watched it descend easily between her soft, squeezable tits.

“There we go!” Lessien said, standing back up after giving Nami’s nipples a tweak. “Stored safely for later. Glad I could help.”

“Wait… like, there was a hidden… like, door-thingy?” Chrissie asked, twirling a lock of hair as she looked at Lessien with vapid confusion. It had taken her vapid, fog-filled head a long time to process what the other two women were talking about, and the pretty sparkly floaty-things were not helping her keep focused.

“Yep, a totally hidden door,” Lessien said, walking over to Chrissie. “It was actually an ingenious design, really. And simple.”

“Ooooooh~…” Chrissie said before giggling. She then frowned as she realized yet again that it was hard for her to keep any one coherent thought in her head. “Lessie… like, my head feels super fuzzy and, like… it’s totally hard to think and stuffs. Can you, like, fix it and make me think betterer again?”

“Hmm, I don’t know,” Lessien said, frowning. “Let’s test you first. So, what is the chemical composition of Earth-normal air?”

“Uhhh… Kimmy-call? Umm… like, air?” Chrissie said, twirling a strand of hair around her finger as she answered. She bit her thick lip as she saw Lessien frown sadly.

“Sorry, Chrissie, but that’s not the right answer,” she said. “How about something a little less complicated: What is it called when two atoms become one molecule?”

“What’s a molly-cure?” Chrissie tilted her head to one side as a few more runes floated by her face. She giggled happily, turning to watch them float around her head, making her spin once before floating down between her tits. Once more, one was sliding up and down in her cleavage, making her giggle and coo as she pressed her boobs together to try and trap the pretty, sparkly thing. After a minute of playing in between her boobs, the symbol floated up and slid into her open mouth. Chrissie let out a surprised “Eep~!” as she tasted strawberries and cream. The symbol slid down her throat, floating through her body and making her squirm, coom and moan in pleasure as it floated out from between her legs.

“Chrissie,” Lessien said, a smile on her face as she got the bimbofied redhead’s attention. “Ready for the next one? What’s two plus two?”

Chrissie blinked a few times before giggling. “Umm… like, wait… is that a tricky question-y thingy?” she asked. “Like, I don’t think a two-plus-two thingy eggs… exits… like, is real.”

Lessien rubbed her chin thoughtfully as she looked over Chrissie, whose hands were still rubbing the sides of her massive boobs. “Hmm… well, I think I can help you,” she said, smiling at Chrissie. “But, it’ll probably take a while to get your intellect out of your boobs and into your head.”

“Like… what’sa int.. intelly… thingy?”

“Your smarts. That’s why your boobies are so big,” Lessien said, walking up to heft one of Chrissie’s basketball-sized tits.

“Ooooh~! Like, okay!”

Lessien looked at the three girls in front of her with a smile. Bio had finally climaxed hard, leaning against her huge ass as she dozed. The tentacles seemed satisfied as well, having stopped pumping their expansion goo into the purple-haired girl. Nami was still grunting and groaning as she tried to reach the gemstone embedded in her cleavage, trying to squish her boobs smaller to get around them. And Chrissie was now giggling happily as she bounced and squished her tits in her hands, fingers sinking into her soft flesh as the runes began to dim and disappear from around her.

Sure, they were her friends and a part of her did feel a little bad for using them, but at the same time, Lessien knew she could not have gotten her new treasure if she had flipped the switches herself, either becoming too simple or too big to flip the other switches. And the three were certainly enjoying themselves, even if two were now immobilized by their giant assets and the third was no longer smart enough to open an automated door.

She picked her bag back up, slinging it back onto her shoulder. "Once again, thanks for all your help, girls~!” Lessien said with a smile. “I suppose I’ll teleport us all back to my lab for now. And don't worry about your current forms, I'll get you back to normal... eventually."
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby BioYuGi » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:23 pm

Freaking awesome Chris. Chrissie's bimboification was incredibly well done, I loved seeing Nami struggle with her boobs, and Bio passing out in pleasure was awesome. Amazing story.
BioYuGi
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:25 pm

And there we have it. It's posted up on my dA now. Enjoy.

Now, to get back to writing my Skyrim story...
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Further delays for my Skyrim story means birthday present for Lessien! Won't post the full thing here, but you can read it here!
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Postby Chris_B » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:23 pm

Chris frowned at the state of his desk, dusting it off and sending papers flying everywhere. "Wow, it's been a while, hasn't it?" he asked, picking up a page. "Chrissy giggled as she sat at her desk, rubbing her thighs together as she thought of Derrick bending her over said... when did I write this?"

"Regardless," the man said, tossing the page aside, "I've got a couple of stories to post here. The first was already put into the Misadventures' off-topic discussion, which starts..." http://fav.me/dbo8a5o "...here. It's quite long, but I hope it's as enjoyable as everyone says."

"The second's a much shorter tale, barely more than three pages, and based on a pic by Crazy Cow Productions." http://fav.me/dbokx5i "It was fun writing this, and it took only a day to write! I need to get in the habit of writing these shorter, single-scene stories..." He seemed lost in thought for a moment before looking back up. "In either case, I do hope you enjoy it... o reader mine."
Bimbo Fan and Writer
Chris_B
Approved Role Player

Return to The Council's Art Corner