BE Addventure Thread

Do you like to draw? How about write? Well, if you're willing to share your work with us, then go ahead. I can't promise we won't criticize your work, but it's always good to get some opinions.

Re: BE Addventure Thread

Postby SoraWolf7 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:18 am

Gonna post a warning here for all those interested in the BE Addventure: They just got bought out by a dumb site who requires you to at minimum have an account to even see the threads anymore. And many on the forum find it dumb that they've done so. Unless everyone here has got a backup of their stuff and/or another site we can post to aside from here, BEA is ded.
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/sorawolf/

I`m here to RP, kick butt, and drink bottles of root beer. And I`m all outta butts.
SoraWolf7
Approved Role Player

Postby Qwerts » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:31 am

So, that's what happened. :/
I came.
I saw.
I made it ackward.
Qwerts
Approved Role Player

Postby Moodclock » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:53 pm

Actually the Bearchive Addventure still exists and is being added to. Botcomics who own the whole Bearchive site decided to move all the content to a modern site. Unfortunately the Addventure now requires a log in to access though a free one can be made and sometimes adding episodes or comments can be hard to add due to errors happening sometimes. Also apparently the Addventure might be made free to access again but that is a distant goal according to Botomics.
Moodclock
Approved Role Player

Postby Geno XIII » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:58 pm

One minor gripe I have is I use to use google to search the URL for specific episodes that have certain keywords - well - since the Addventure doesn't have a search function. But now thanks to the redirects, I get about three results per search, if any.
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 4780 - 9062
Geno XIII
Site Admin

Postby PyroWildcat » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:54 pm

Thought I'd mention here for anyone who's interested but for whatever reason not yet aware, the stuff SoraWolf7 and Moodclock were talking about has been fixed some time ago. The BEAddventure is back to not requiring a login to read or post.
PyroWildcat
Approved Role Player

Postby SoraWolf7 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:44 pm

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=si ... %2Fdocs%2F And here's the link if you need to google-search the archive, I updated my bookmark to match the update.
F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/sorawolf/

I`m here to RP, kick butt, and drink bottles of root beer. And I`m all outta butts.
SoraWolf7
Approved Role Player

Previous

Return to The Council's Art Corner